Mowing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lowering his legs, Doris' titillating tongue moved back up his balls, up the length of his dick to the dripping head, swirling around the purple dome, tasting the fruit of her attention. She slowly slipped the ramrod straight tool into her mouth, her tongue dancing around the shaft as she let it slip further into the hot recess until her lips pressed against his light pubic hairs. The tip of his pulsating cock pushing against the back of her throat made Doris slightly gag, but she recovered as her mouth began its journey back up the seven inches of firm meat. Lovingly, Doris repeated her dick-swallowing move again, then again, stopping only when she felt Josh's nuts tighten in her hand.

Wanting his urge to cum subside, Doris moved her face to his belly, licking across the ridge-like muscles, savoring the boy's smooth, taut skin. She then straightened up, her yielding white ass resting on his knees, and cupped both breasts in her hands, kneading them, squeezing the distended nipples, finally raising one to her mouth. A sensual smile lit her face as she watched the boy lying beneath her transfixed on her self-gratification, then bent and kissed his petulant lips, softly, fleetingly.

Doris moved her behind up Josh's legs, her wet, hot, open pussy lips dragging up the underside of his dick, teasing, tantalizing. Reaching under her, she grasped his throbbing cock in a small hand and rubbed it back and forth along her slit, her body visibly twitching as the swollen head brushed her clit. With eyes closed, chest heaving, Doris slid the head into the wet opening and returned her hands to her breasts, then so slowly began to lower her body onto the impaling cock, feeling each fraction of an inch of penetration, her pussy twitching with desire from the contact of the hot stiffness. Finally, her soft behind was resting on Josh's hips, their pubic hairs intermingling, their pelvis' pressing together in the ultimate kiss. Doris sat there for a minute, her eyes closed and her head thrown back, reveling in the fullness the young boy's dick gave her, feeling it twitch inside her.

Her reverie was interrupted by Josh's hips pressing into the mattress and then lunging upwards. She opened her eyes and placed a hand on his chest. "Easy, baby, easy. Just hold it in me. Go slow, make it last."

Josh relaxed, willingly accepting the older woman's experience. He reached for her breasts and began to massage them, duplicating her manipulation of the full globes of flesh, admiring their shape as he worked on them.

After several minutes of not moving, Doris began to rise off of Josh's belly, letting his juice-coated cock slide from her dripping pussy, the muscles inside her clamping around it as though fighting its exit. Doris stopped just as the head was about to pop out of her melting cavity, and began to impale herself again, torturously, yet deliciously, like the movement of a snail across the ground, the heat of her body enveloping Josh's cock. Doris didn't rest this time, using her legs like giant springs, rising back up as soon as her pelvis met the one under her.

Josh moaned at the torture the woman was exacting on his loins and attempted to

lunge his hips upward to find some relief, but was stopped again by Doris. "No, no, baby. Just lie there. Take it easy." Her words only brought another moan from his lips as he dropped his hands from the dangling white breasts and clenched them tightly at his sides. The feeling of his dick inside this woman's body was indescribable, her manipulations of his body almost unbearable, and he wanted so desperately to consummate their union, to spill his boiling hot cum inside her, to empty his aching nuts. But Josh obeyed once more, deferring to her desires, her mandate.

Doris understood the youth's predicament, but wanted to teach him that making love with a woman was not a rutting experience, done with in minutes, but one of enjoyment expanded over endless time, heightened, rising and falling sensations, brought near the brink of culmination, only to recede, each rise building on the previous one, finishing in an explosion of desire, not relief.

Sensing the beautiful boy's acquiescence, Doris continued her slow rising and falling on his equally beautiful cock, experiencing small, pussy-convulsing climaxes each time she descended on his veined manhood. After several minutes of this delectable torture, she let his cock slip completely out of her and moved beside him on the bed. Remaining on her knees, she whispered sensually, "put it in from behind, baby."

Josh had tried 'doggy' style before and eagerly rose up and got behind Doris on his knees, happy to be in a position of control at last. Doris dropped her shoulders to the bed and spread her legs, as she arched her back to make her creamy buttocks point upward, her slickened pussy lips gleaming with beads of her love juices, parted and full, waiting for Josh's penetration. Doris didn't have to wait long as Josh quickly inserted his impatient cock into her hotness, burying it in her in one swift stroke, feeling the head bump against something deep inside the love cavity. Josh began to rock his hips back and forth, each stroke almost withdrawing, then burying his dick into the tight hole.

Her voice softly reminded Josh, "Slowly, baby, slowly. Feel my insides as you do it."

Josh slowed the movements of his hips, his regret at doing so quickly replaced with pleasure as Doris began to rock her pelvis with his stokes, the movement bending his seemingly unbendable penis, causing the head to rub against the soft insides of her vagina, her inner muscles squeezing his cock with a milking action. He had never felt anything like it before, the new sensations making him gasp for breath, his head seeming to float from his shoulders. Josh understood what Doris had meant, and didn't have to be cautioned again as he slowly, methodically stroked in and out of the educated opening.

Josh had no idea how long he continued to slide his dick in and out of the fiery furnace, losing track of any concept of time, as he immersed himself into the sensate experience, no longer feeling the urgency to release his seed into this body, content to enjoy their union.

Doris finally dropped flat on her stomach, causing Josh's dick to slip out of her with a noisy slurp. She quickly rolled over onto her back and reached for him with both arms, pulling him between her legs. Her hand grasped the slippery cock and guided it back inside her, immediately beginning to rock her hips in a grinding motion. Josh had hardly missed a stroke, as he sat back on his knees and slid his dick slowly in and out of the puckered pussy lips, looking down at the sight fascinated, enthralled by the way Doris' lips seemed to cling to his dick as he withdrew, the outer lips opening slightly from the friction of the thick cock, then disappeared as he moved his hips forward. Doris resumed her muscle clamping of the slippery tool each time Josh moved it outward, then she would rock her hips down into the mattress as he pushed in, her pelvis and clit scraping along the entire length, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

At some point Doris raised her legs and, gripping them with her hands, pulled them down tightly to her chest, raising her ass off the bed, squeezing her vagina to half its normal size. The poking of Josh's dick against the sensitive walls of her cavity became more than Doris could stand, and she began to whimper, at first, the whimpers becoming grunts, then moans, their volume increasing with each poke inside her. She began to toss her head from side to side with her eyes closed and mouth open, fighting for breath. Josh started to become concerned at her wild behavior until Doris cried out, "fuck me, baby, fuck me!" Her head continued to toss as she continuously moaned, "oh, ohhh, oh, baby. Fuck me hard, please, please."

Josh couldn't believe the words coming from the always proper, sedate woman on the bed, but he happily obeyed every word, excited by her wildness and her words. He began to stroke faster, harder, his belly slapping the yielding flesh of her ass with loud smacks as he attempted to ram his dick in even further. Josh grasped her legs at the back of her knees and pushed them to the bed on each side of her shoulders as he straightened his body like he was doing pushups, his toes digging into the bed, as he used his entire weight to drive his dick inside the now writhing, climax-screaming woman. Then he felt it, beginning deep inside him, boiling in his balls, coursing up the length of his greased cock, and, with one final stab at the upturned pussy, holding the head buried against her vagina walls, the release came, first one huge explosion, followed by several spurts, as the muscles in his ass forced the pent-up cum out of his body. An uncontrollable sound escaped Josh's lips as he held himself buried in Doris. "Ahhhggghhh," his climax sound joined her's, their primordial beings giving sound to the ultimate purpose in life.

Josh stroked in and out of the still body beneath him before releasing her legs to fall beside him and then collapsing on her hot, comfortable body with heaving breasts, both of them fighting for breath, his dick still in the heated sheath, dripping the remaining vestiges of his passion.

After several minutes of effort at breathing, they both calmed, their gasps for air becoming deep breaths of satisfaction and fulfillment. Doris took Josh's face in her hands and endearingly kissed his lips, not sexually, but gratefully. "Oh, Josh, that was the very best loving I've ever had. My beautiful, beautiful boy." She corrected herself, "no, my MAN."

Josh kissed her back, "thank you. I've never felt anything like that, either. I didn't know it could be like that."

Doris smiled at his admission, "now you know what it's like to make love." After a short reflection, she added, "and there's a lot more to learn."

Josh braced himself on his arms and looked down at her questioning, "really?" He couldn't believe that there could be more.

Something shined in her eyes that Josh couldn't fathom as she assured him, "yes, Josh, there's more to learn. If you want to . . ."

Josh couldn't contain himself, "would you, Doris? Would you?"

What had shined in Doris' eyes was hope and joy at acceptance of her offer was evident in her voice as she pulled Josh down to her prone body and hugged him tight. "Oh, yes, yes, baby. My lover. This is just the beginning. You'll see."

And it was just the beginning. The beginning of a relationship that lasted for years. But that's another story.