All Comments on 'Mr. and Mrs. Valentine Ch. 01'

by pleasurepleaseher

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
This was cuckold idea

Typical cuckold, thinking he controls her. He gets what he want, his gf, now wife, to let her inner slut out in front of him. Open and honest. Thing is, his gf now wife, had time to really think this over after within a short time knew his little pee pee would never be enough for a real woman. A real wife. So being a smart woman, she expanded on this whole idea, did research, talked with other women of cuckolds and got hints and ideas. Poor Sam has found out his simple, honest, open idea has it's own perverted side. Now he is finding out just how perverted this all is. Being the sissy boy he is, he can say nothing now. Everything she comes up with is open, honest, and is more than he ever dreamed. Good start to your story. Hope you write more about Sam and the pain he feels as his body trys to get his little pee pee hard in the cage and how the cage fills then is painful to him and even this does not make him stop trying to get hard and how he starts to drip his goo one or three drops at a time until it is a small pool on the floor. Have lover tell him over and over how he fucks you so much better as a real man. Wife joins in this talk to. Make sissy Sam cry from time to time. Make Sissy Sam wear panties and stocking. Teach Sissy to suck and swallow lovers seed, Anon men Seed. Just some ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

Great story. Can't wait for the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The last BJ?"

He would have told the driver to take them to the attorney's office, where he filed for divorce. The rest was baloney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was so stupid I'm STILL laughing!

In the first place, no business would let his newly minted wife call on the phone and have him quit his job. That was just ludicrous. And when she started with the insults, she would have been lucky if he just didn't get dressed and walk out and file for an annulment. What was she going to do? Physically restrain him? Don't make me laugh harder! At the end they would have had to kill him right? Because when he gets loose he goes to the hospital and has all the ligature marks from being tied to the chair documented and then goes to the police. She and her lover would have then been in jail and he would have had his attorney annul the marriage before she saw him again, sitting across the Courtroom while the Judge read the charges against the dumb bitch. Which would have included kidnapping, illegal restraint, assault, battery and sexual assault. She'd be lucky to get out of prison in 10 years. The problem with dumb stories like these is that no one seems to consider that the man might really have some pride and self respect and would never go along with being tortured and abused. And the cage? STILL laughing at that. It's a toy that he removes without a key in under ten seconds. At least know what you're writing about before you write it. Awful story. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cliche

same old same old

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Yawn..... turbo clichés, on steroids, powered by alien technology. Jeeeez, is there a fill-in-the-blank form-story? These cuck stories are more homogenous than North Koreans. Can someone have an ORIGINAL freakin' idea, or thought? How about the cuck has a 9-inch Johnson, so the wife has to cheat with a guy with whom she can painlessly accommodate!

omnivorousomnivorous11 months ago

Loving it...,....not because I am a horrible sadist myself....rather, because I enjoy the dominance and surrender he is enduring/enjoying. Sex is something that can vary according to ones taste, and I am quite capable of enjoying either end of this spectrum, (goody for me), I mention this only to counter the comment made by Anon. It seems to me "Anon" is upset on Sam's behalf, and wants to punish, (quite harshly), both Jared and Liz!! Blood and Gore??

Eww....yuk....that doesn't get me off at all------extreme humiliation, control, shaming embarrassing, emotional distress, fear....but I dont "do" blood!! I do PAIN yes!! excruciating torments (yet only on the women), I have no care for the male torture, when physical----guess I'm weird?? LOL....but nipple clamps on guys is a limp dick for me....but on a woman?----I say add weights!! Anyways I like ur tale can't wait any longer to read on....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpleasurepleaseher@pleasurepleaseher
Bisexual nonbinary writer. I love femdom themes, group sex, tease and denial, etc. Support my patreon! https://www.patreon.com/user?u=105112442

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES