Mr. Bailey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the fridge and found it barren of everything but beverages and condiments. A quick check of the cabinets scored me a box of Cheerios. I decided to forgo milk, something told me I wasn't ready for dairy just yet. The throw on the couch looked more like a nest and I settled into it, content to be wrapped up, and restarted the movie I had fallen asleep to. And that was just how Jefferson found me twenty minutes later.

The front door rattled, signifying a key in the lock, before I heard it swing open. Jefferson must have noticed me curled up on the couch because he silently tiptoed down the hall before setting his bags down and whispering, "Danica?"

I turned to look at him, warmed by the smile that spread across his face. I leaned my head against the back of the couch and returned his smile before turning my attention back to the movie and Cheerios I had stolen from him. Best Saturday ever.

He busied himself in the kitchen and I heard cabinets opening and closing; the freezer kicking on to lower its temperature back down to a suitable degree. I hoped against hope that this wouldn't be the last time I was in his apartment, sharing these moments and separating myself from my world. It felt wonderful to be at peace, not having to deal with other people's bullshit. Sure, I would have to return to the real world Monday, but in the moment I was more than happy to sink into this apartment and shut everything around me out, like a safe house from high school and parents and boys.

"What are you smiling about over there?" Jefferson's voice pulled me out of my reverie. He was leaning across the counter staring at me. I tried to tone down the ridiculous grin on my face and shrugged. He raised an eyebrow at me before returning to the kitchen.

"Do you need help?" Most likely he wouldn't, but what could it hurt to ask?

"Frankly, no. But you are more than welcome to come here and prop yourself on the counter while I figure out something you can keep down other than Cheerios." I nodded and made my way into the kitchen, offending food source in hand. I handed the box over, pouting the entire time, and allowed Jefferson to lift me onto the counter across from the fridge and next to the sink.

"Alright", he redirected his attention to the fridge, "How do you feel about fish?"

My stomach churned. No seafood, whatsoever. I shook my head with vigor.

"Beef?"

Cow? No way....

"Chicken is all I have left to offer aside from various vegetables. I didn't take you for a pork eating lady."

I tried to stifle a giggle at his last comment, "Chicken works."

Jefferson set to work, dancing about the kitchen and swatting at my hands when I attempted to swipe bits here and there.

I was starving by the time Jefferson was wrapping it up. He turned to me, holding a plate of chicken and rice that smelled amazing. "Are you hungry?"The mischief in his eyes made me wary while lighting my insides on fire at the same time.

"Yes." I reached for the plate, nearly drooling. Jefferson pulled the plate just out of my grasp.

"How hungry?"

"...very?"

"I suppose I should hand this over then." He wafted the plate in front of me, but just out of my grasping hands. "But maybe first I should require payment for preparing this delicious meal. Should I not?"

I grimaced, this conversation was taking a dangerous turn, "What sort of payment?"

"Hmm," He narrowed his eyes at me, "I will think on it and let you know. In the meantime, enjoy." He handed the plate over and waited for me to take a bite.

"I'm not sure I want to now."

"Danica, you need to eat something. Besides, I was just kidding."

I sighed and gave in, shoveling a huge bite into my waiting mouth. It was truly unladylike, but in that moment I didn't care.

Oh Dear God, who knew something so simple could be so good!

Jefferson smirked at me, "Well, mostly kidding."

He opened his mouth and stared at me. I laughed at the idea of spoon feeding him, refusing to give up some of the heaven on my plate.

"Aren't you going to share?" He scoffed, "Haven't your parents taught you any manners?"

"That would require them to be around. Get your own. I intend to eat all of this."

"That's a lot of food for such a little girl. You should let me help you."

I frowned, "I'm not a little girl."

"Emotionally I'm quite inclined to agree, however physically, you are an adorably small little lady. Now share before I'm forced to punish you."

I spooned him a bite and watched as he chewed and licked his lips. I have never been called adorable before. My face bloomed with heat.

Jefferson smiled at me and leaned forward, "Mmmm, kiss me."

I obliged his request and pressed my mouth to his. He lingered, running his lips gently across mine. And ultimately distracting me long enough to steal the spoon.

We ate in companionable silence for awhile, feeding one another and teasing all the while.

"Danica," He fed me a bite, "Would you like me to take you home this evening?"

My parents weren't home, so there was no reason to be there. Was I ready to spend another night here? I shrugged. Maybe, maybe not. If this relationship continued I would have to tell him I was a virgin eventually. Maybe sooner than later was better. That way if he ran it would hurt less than a few weeks from now.

He nodded and waited for me to swallow before offering the spoon again. "I understand if your aren't comfortable with this."

"It's not that," I reassured him. "I'm just not sure what this is all about and I don't want to assume anything."

"If I'm honest I'm not sure either. But I like having you around and if we can keep this between us, it would be nice to see you in the future."

Sweet relief, I would get to come back. He was watching me, no doubt trying to gauge my reaction. Whatever emotion he found worked for him because he removed the plate from my hands and lifted me from the counter to carry me into the bedroom. My heart was thundering in my ears as he laid me out on the bed. His body covered mine, lips finding my neck and stealing the air from my lungs.

His fingers found the hem of his shirt and yanked it over my head, exposing my chest to the chilly winter temperature. I felt my nipples tighten in response. Jefferson's hands roamed my body finally settling on the sweat pants I was wearing and moving them out of the way of his ultimate goal.

Too fast, way too fast.

"Jefferson," his name came out in a husky whisper. I didn't even recognize the sound of my voice, "please, can we slow down?"

He paused just as he was aiming for my nipple. Looking down my body, I shuddered at his intense stare.

"Danica? How many..? Are you..?" He was fumbling for the right words and so I decided now was the time. Have I mentioned I was shaking uncontrollably?

"I'm a virgin, yes."

He sat up over me, incredulous to the news, "I had thought... what about the boys you dated? Felton Paul, John Lou King, Bryce Demarco... that kid with the atrocious social skills... what was his name?"

"Paxton Smith."

"That's the one!"

"Have you, wait a minute, have you been keeping track of who I've been dating?!"

He gaze turned hard and I knew I had caught him.

"That's a little weird. And for the record, they were all douchebags."

"Interesting choice of words. Bryce didn't seem... awful."

"He cheated on me with his sister's gay friend. He likes guys."

"He's gay?"

"I caught him in the act myself. It was a little awkward."

"I could imagine."

I suddenly became incredibly self conscious. He was scrutinizing me, I could see the wheels turning behind his eyes. "Do you want me to go?" I asked.

He looked annoyed, "Danica, why would you think I want you to leave?"

"Because I'm inexperienced."

"I have to say I am actually very relieved to know that you are so untrained. I'm going to enjoy showing you a few things, if you are still willing. Although, I think the current moment has passed."

I realized I had been reaching for the shirt discarded halfway up the bed. I nodded, feeling guilty for jumping the gun. Passed was an understatement.

"In the meantime, how would you feel about a card game?"

Fifteen minutes later, Jefferson was teaching me the finer points of poker despite knowing all of my cards and repeatedly showing me his in an attempt to give examples. I managed to beat him and was thoroughly rubbing it in his face, when he pointed out that it hardly counts if I know his hand. "Touché." Was my only response.

He dealt new cards and demolished me the next two rounds. I like to think it was because I wasn't paying attention due to earlier events weighing heavily on my mind.

I announced, "I have a question." He looked up at me expectantly, certainly assuming that it pertained to poker. "How is it that you know everyone I've dated recently?"

Jefferson nodded gravely and considered his answer before responding, "The young men that you have dated have had a habit of parading you around the campus, like a trophy. And while you never seem to mind, I must admit to finding the behavior exceedingly irritating. Aside from that, confiscated notes and the occasional cell phone."

"Oh. Well..." I had no response. I hadn't realized I was being "paraded". There were times that I had felt like I was on show, but never to the point of being a trophy. Maybe it was all just a matter of perspective. Maybe I was just being naïve. "You aren't dating any one are you?"

He clearly took offense to my question. "No, I am not."

"Why is that? If you don't mind me asking."

Something told me he did mind, but he answered me anyway. "Most women think I can be a bit of an arrogant bastard."

I sputtered trying to hold in a laugh. "Why ever would they think that?"

"Laugh it up Danica." He pointed a long finger at me, "Enjoy the moment now, but do not forget you still owe me for dinner. What ever will I collect as payment? Maybe we can find a better use for that cute little mouth of yours than laughing at others?"

Well that shut me up. My mind conjured up images of being on my knees in front of him, his cock sliding inch by inch into my mouth. It didn't seem like a terrible idea. After all he did want to teach me a few things. Right?

I had never minded going down on previous lovers. In fact, I kind of liked being in such control that I could force a boy to his knees with nothing other than my mouth. Watching them submit to me gave me a little bit of a rush. I was slightly curious to see how I would handle a real man. The thought made me blush furiously.

The corner of his mouth lifted slightly, no doubt in response to my discomfort. I refocused my gaze on my hand and realized I had no idea what I was doing. My thoughts had melted away. I folded laughing at my inability to think straight. Jefferson reached across the dining table and grabbed my cards to examine them.

"You had two pair in here. Why would you fold?"

"I forgot how to play."

"You...forgot."

"Yes, I forgot."

"You forgot how to play the game I just taught you?"

"Fine give them back." I reached to take the cards back, but he only lifted them out of my reach.

"You can't take them back, you folded." He chided.

"Fine," I swiped his cards off of the table, "I'll just take yours then."

"Give them back, you dirty cheater."

And then I did something ridiculous, I shoved the cards down my shirt and lodged them in my bra. I felt triumphant for all of two seconds. Right up until Jefferson's face became deathly serious. Yep, he was going to come and get them.

He rounded the table in two strides and grabbed me by my wrists. The sheer force in which he pushed me back over the table robbed me of my breath. He dragged my wrists over my head and locked them down with just his right hand.

Jefferson purred into my ear, "Give them back or I will take them, this is your only warning. I won't be held responsible for what happens thereafter." He sucked my earlobe into his mouth.

"Take them." I rasped.

He chuckled into my ear. "If you insist..."

Jefferson reached down my shirt and loosed the cards from their hiding place. He dragged them up past my face and flashed them as if to relay "I won." I'm positive the smile I gave him was smug. But he kissed it away, while chucking the cards over his shoulder. It amazed me how soft and yet firm his lips always were. His tongue danced for entry to my mouth. I denied him access for no other reason than simply playing hard to get.

Jefferson groaned in frustration, wrapped his hand around the back of my neck and squeezed hard enough for a squeak to escape my throat.

He got what he wanted, gaining access to my mouth. His tongue found mine, intertwining and exploring all I had to offer. I could feel the heat start to build in my body. His hand snaked under my shirt and traced the skin over my ribs, lighting me on fire. I wanted to latch my hands in his hair, feel his strong shoulders under my fingertips, pull his shirt over his head, anything! But my wrists were still held firmly in place above my head. I tried to wrestle my hands from his grasp, but his grip only tightened. I was warned to stop squirming with an especially firm nip to the tip of my tongue. His hand flirted higher and higher up my stomach until it rested just under my breast. I was dying for contact and practically levitated off the table to meet the brush of his fingertips. He cupped my breast, flicking my nipple with his thumb as I hummed in pleasure. I loved what he could do to my body.

Jefferson pulled me into a sitting position and granted me a chaste kiss before removing his shirt and my bra in short order.

"Danica, look at me." I lifted my gaze from my lap. Jefferson was watching me. His hand curled under my chin and pulled me into another heart melting kiss. I took the opportunity and filled my hands with his thick hair. His arms wrapped firmly around my back running the length of my spine before cupping my ass cheeks. I could feel the need translated in his grip.

"It's about time to collect, don't you think Love?"

Love. He called me Love again. Collect whatever you want, I thought, just keep using that name that melts my brain and claims me as yours.

He stood straight, looming over me. Making me feel small and somehow girly in the same moment. He smirked, clearly debating before telling me what he wanted. "Let's start here," he moved to unzip his chinos, "shall we?"

I watched, entranced, as he lowered the zipper, causing an audible "vviiipp." It didn't spring out like in some porno, ready to force its way into the world and an awaiting hole. No, this was somehow more dignified than that. Jefferson looked up into my eyes and then back down to his suddenly present cock.

There it was. Eight inches of mouthwatering deliciousness. It almost seemed to glow under the florescent lighting. I dropped to the floor almost immediately and I looked up at him for permission. He made me wait while he removed his white tee before nodding his assent.

His cock stood proud, reaching up nearly to his belly button and to my awaiting lips. Jefferson's fingers wrapped around my neck in anticipation. He wanted this as badly as I did. I opened my mouth and leaned forward, gripping the base and quietly guided his member into my mouth. I was nearly at the back of my throat and struggling to keep my jaw open before I decided to let my tongue reach out and firmly rest as close to the base of his cock as I could get. Jefferson's grunt was confirmation I was doing something right and so I went with the flow, dragging my heavy tongue along the underside of his shaft until I reached the head. He emit a strained cry when my tongue circled his firm head and especially when I gently pushed my tongue into the sensitive hole at the tip. I almost wanted to stop and ensure he was okay, but his gentle thrust assured me he was fine.

He looked down into my searching eyes and smiled. I engulfed him in response and his jaw slackened. That was what I wanted, control. He was mine in this moment, a slave to my mouth. I started swirling my tongue around him as I bobbed back and forth. Jefferson growled from somewhere deep in his throat as he watched me. His stare was intense and dark, captivating me. I flicked my tongue along the sensitive underside of his head and up over the tip, before sheathing his cock in my mouth again.

Jefferson tightened his grip around my neck, not enough to choke me, but right where he could push me around. I gulped, waiting for him to make a move, but he let me continue to bob on his shaft and tease the sensitive spot around the rim of his head before slowing my progress.

He pulled me forward until I resisted, fearing I would choke.

"Love, you are nearly perfect at sucking cock. But you could be better. Open your throat to me. I'm going to show how to suck me off like an expert." Jefferson began pushing further into my mouth. Deeper and deeper. He grazed my uvula and I momentarily gagged before remembering his words. I willed my muscles to relax before he made a second pass.

I could do this.

I wanted him to cum so badly that I knew I could swallow whatever he could deal. I looked up and met his eyes. He nodded before returning his cock back to my throat and starting down my esophagus. I swallowed when he pushed past my tonsils and redirected my air, breathing calmly through my nose.

Jefferson pulled out, never breaking eye contact, and then gently thrust back down my throat. I was prepared this time, sighing in pleasure. There was something so satisfying knowing he could reach the inner parts of my body that craved him the most.

Jefferson held for a moment, allowing me to get used to the feeling and then withdrew. He smiled, "That's it Love."

He reentered my soft flesh watching closely. Going slowly, he began fucking my mouth while running his fingers through my hair. I moaned, I couldn't help myself. He groaned something animalistic in response and started to work himself faster into me. He was pumping his hips now, in time with my breaths.

"Danica," He gasped, "I'm going to cum."

I held a tight seal, watching and waiting.

"Swallow it all." He roughly grunted.

He was thrusting without rhythm, clenching his teeth and watching me. His hands held my face as he silently pleaded for release. He tossed his head back as the first spray of cum hit my tongue and flowed down. Pump after slow pump yielded more salty liquid, forcing me to swallow as quickly as I could.

He let his head fall forward again, meeting my eyes and watching as he slowly finished emptying his seed down into me. I sucked him clean before releasing his cock with a "pop."

Jefferson continued to stroke my hair, watching me relax onto my heels and roll my neck. I looked up and into his eyes wondering what he was thinking.

Grabbing my upper arms, he lifted me to my feet and pushed me toward the bedroom. I obediently followed his nonverbal commands, a smack on my ass reminding me who was in charge. I stopped in front of the bed, wondering what he would do with me now. I got my answer when he bent me at the waist, pushing my naked chest to the mattress and lifting my hips high into the air.

Jefferson's fingers ran the course from my shoulder blades to the top of my right thigh. He was playing with me, causing my pussy to pulse in anticipation. He peeled my pants off, cooling my hot skin in the air. There was something so deliciously wonderful about being propped so lewdly in front of him. He lowered to the floor until he was eye level with my body and blew onto my wet pussy, forcing me to shiver and whine.

"Shhh," He massaged my cheeks, occasionally pulling them apart and running a gentle finger over my asshole. It made me jump, feeling both wrong and so right at the same time. "Be patient Love. I'll get to eating your sweet pussy soon. Don't fret."