Mr. Bailey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was soaking wet, afraid my body would start dripping if he continued to talk to me like that. My lips were painfully swollen and I could feel my clit peeking out of my hood, as if begging for attention.

Jefferson gently pinched the bit of exposed flesh, acknowledging its presence, but in no way alleviating my need. His fingers slipped over my skin, slickened by my arousal, sending jolts through my body. "Danica, I know you touch yourself, you've told me as much. What do you like to do to make yourself cum?"

I wasn't sure if I could tell him. I was suddenly too shy to share something this personal.

"Do you know that when you blush even your ass turns pink?" Jefferson increased the pressure on my clit.

I craned my head around to find his gaze fixed on my lower half. I wished I could see what he saw. I'd never been able to get such an explicit view of what I possessed, but I imagined it must be pretty nice if he was so transfixed. I was momentarily thankful that I had removed everything but my landing strip yesterday night, just in case.

He shifted his gaze to meet my eyes. "Tell me." His demand accompanied by the intensity behind his eyes brooked no argument.

"I like to rub my clit." He released my formerly encased flesh and gifted me a thumb instead. He began with soft, small circles, smirking when my mouth fell open.

"What else?"

I numbly shook my head, even while lifting my hips higher to his touch.

He pinched again, forcing my eyes to snap back open and seek him out.

"You have two hands, do you not? You mean to tell me you leave one unused, lying at your side? No, try again. What else?"

My mind was feverish with need. I could see how this game was going to be played. And I wouldn't win, not while I was so close to begging. I took a deep breath and decided to give him what he wanted. " I like to... to..." How would I phrase this? Stroke? Yes, stroke. "Stroke myself."

"Stroke? Where?" Upward went his right eyebrow, in signature style.

"... inside."

He closed his eyes momentarily, before returning his thumb to its previous task. His other hand moved away from its resting place on my hip and toward the center of my want. He pushed one finger slowly into my entrance, working deeper and deeper until he found the place that made me crazy. It was a tight fit, straddling that line between wonderful and painful. I made some sound between a whine and a moan, signifying his arrival at my G-spot. Jefferson kissed the meat at the top of my thigh, igniting something carnal in me.

"Please," I begged, "Make me cum..." I was rotating my hips, reinforcing the pressure of his fingers. Jefferson hummed in approval at my display, spurring me on. His fingers passed deeper and firmer inside of me, making me lightheaded.

He pushed a second finger inside of me, venturing even further and something stretched painfully. I froze.

Jefferson froze. "Danica, relax Love."

Easier said than done, I thought.

"When I take your virginity, I'm going to do it right. But not tonight."

I sighed. Deep breaths Dani, deep breaths.

Jefferson's fingers pulled back slightly, but didn't leave my body. He returned to shallowly fucking me, once again finding the place where I needed him most.

His thumb lifted off my clit, only to be replaced by his mouth clamping down and sucking on my swollen clit. I cried out, borderline screamed at the contact. His tongue circled at a furious pace, quickly throwing me closer and closer to the orgasm I had begged for. I felt a hot trickle down the inside of my thigh and knew this was going to be the best orgasm of my life. I had been reduced to moaning lasciviously with every in stroke of his fingers, in between whimpers with each suck of my clit.

Jefferson's free hand came around to pinch my sweat glistened nipple, giving it a slight twist and rolling it between his fingers. I was straining, so close to cumming, pushing my hips out. Almost there, so close it physically hurt. Jefferson released my nipple. His fingers returned to my pussy and pulled the tiny bit of skin from around my clit. He sucked it again, flicking the tip of his tongue over it quickly and it was my undoing. I screamed and came so hard I shook. Violently.

My knees gave, leaving me sprawled on the edge of the bed, simpering in protest as Jefferson continued to run his fingers over my sweat dampened body.

"Please," I breathed, "Don't touch me." Jefferson chuckled, but complied. I was so sensitive, it was as if my flesh was electrified. I had never cum like that before , not by my own doing or anyone else's.

"Just think Love," He lifted his fingers to his mouth and one by one, sucked them dry, "When I finally do get that pussy..." He smirked at me, as if asking "what will you do then?" He strode out of the room in nothing but his boxer briefs, giving me a nice view of his ass before he disappeared around the corner.

Jefferson returned with a glass of water and handed it to me. I gulped it down, noting how dry my throat felt and settled myself across the foot of the bed, stretched out on my side and not caring that I was naked and flushed from head to toe. Jefferson laid out behind me and turned on the TV. He decided on a nature documentary and tossed the remote onto the floor.

There was nothing to say. And so we both lay there happily until the Sandman made his rounds.