Mr. Basketball Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the ball and passed it into Mandy as she started back down the floor. Teagan right at my side.

"Like touching my ass don't you," she said as she stuck to my side.

"It's part of the game sweet heart," I offered. Yeah, you got me I thought.

"Perv," she hissed with sarcasm.

We set up the pick and roll again. Teagan switched this time making Mandy take an off balance shot. I was rolling to the hoop so I continued in and grabbed the board easily as I dodged Kristy. I kicked it back out to Mandy and she fired up another shot. That one also missed the mark. I pushed around Teagan this time and got another board. I kicked it back out to Mandy again. Third time is a charm as they say. She finally hit the jumper.

"Every time a shot goes up you have to find a body and box out," I called. "There's more to the game than just making baskets. You might not be the biggest, fastest, or the strongest but if you do all the little things, you always have a chance."

"You need to get those shoulders square when you shoot," I added. "You have a much better shot at making it if you settle your feet and square your shoulders. You know that."

"Yes, sir," Mandy said loudly. She didn't want to be picked on so she was respectful.

I ran back down the floor to get back on defense.

"Get ready old man," Teagan smiled. "I'm going to burn you again."

She pressed her ass into me and tried to get position. I grabbed her hips and moved her off her spot. If you glanced quickly it looked like something much different with me behind her, my hands on her hips as she was half bent over. She didn't say anything this time. She just worked herself back into the spot she wanted and called for the ball. The pass came in and I back off a step. She was now open with a six foot shot if she wanted it. She knew better.

"Burn the old man," I egged her on.

I don't know what she was trying but it was all a big, uncoordinated move as she tried to advance to the hoop. I quickly went for the ball. I got ahold of it as she struggled to protect it. I wound up getting to feel her tits in the process of taking the ball. Almost didn't want the ball but my instinct over ruled my cock at this point and I came away with the ball.

Mandy was quick to react and started sprinting down the floor. I tossed it down her way and she laid it in again. They brought the ball back up before I halted the game again.

"I don't know what the hell that was so I'm going to pretend I didn't see it," I said to Teagan.

I now addressed the whole team. "You know when you have the ball in space like that you need to protect it. Triple threat position like I know you've been taught. Jab step. See what foot I'm going to move back. Jab that foot again and go quickly opposite of what I just did."

I used Mandy as the ball handler since she was the most skilled. "See the jab? Now I'm stepping back with my right foot. Mandy now attacks my left side since I'm already off balance."

She did just what she was instructed and went around me. She protected the ball all the way to the hoop and made and easy layup.

"I don't even need to coach you," I said. She smiled at the compliment. "She protected it all the way in. Some players are going to leave it out there and I could have slapped it away. She kept her body between me and the ball preventing me from getting it."

"Play on," I said as I bounced the ball out to the top.

We started playing now. I didn't interrupt for a good fifteen minutes. Teagan was playing well and working hard to get the ball. I went a little easier on her and let her build her confidence until she started getting sloppy again.

She pressed her ass into me which was fine in more ways than one but she didn't use her legs to keep her ground. I pressed my hands into her ass and moved her as the ball came into her. She flailed and the pass bounced off of her. We both went to get the ball and ended up on the floor. I was on my back as she got the ball and rested on my waist with her legs spread out on either side of me. This wasn't basketball anymore, it was more like a soft core porn.

I could have went for the ball but I was stunned that I was trapped under her like this. She ground her ass into my cock as she turned to pass the ball off of me. Smiled down at me as she did it again to be a tease before getting off of me. I had to quickly get to my feet and adjust to hide myself.

"Now who's feeling who up?" I asked quietly.

"In your dreams," she laughed.

She tried to get back into position but I pushed her off and denied her the spot. She kept calling for it and they tried to get it into her again. I managed to slap it away as the pass came in a little off the mark. Teagan dove to get it but it was just out of reach. I came up with it as Mandy started running the floor. The girls were aware of the fast break and all of them sprinted down the floor now.

I looked down at Teagan with her legs open again. White panties in view as I openly looked at her now. I shouldn't have done that but I couldn't help it. Looked up the floor as Mandy came back to get the ball. Bounced it to her as I reached down to help Teagan up and steal another look.

"Like what you see?" she asked coyly as I pulled her up.

I laughed a little. "You're a little young for me Teagan."

"I'm old enough," she fired right back.

I just laughed again. The things I would do to her.

"Quit playing so sloppy and I won't have to look," I said. "All the little things are going to add up and cost you the game."

"I'm just having a little fun," she laughed.

"I bet you are."

She was still trying to joke around but it didn't hear it. Sam had a scowl on her face now so I decided to move onto something else. I called the game to a stop and gave them five minutes to get a drink. Moved right into the next drill that would help them improve. I started shooting shots to get them to box out and grab the boards.

Then I moved on to shooting jumpers off the pick and roll and getting them to square their shoulders. It was amazing to see that just a little change in the way they shot could get them hitting more. We did some more work in the post as the shooters practiced their shots. Wanted to get more reps in with Teagan and Kristy.

It was clear Teagan had absorbed everything I had thrown at her tonight. Kristy wasn't quite as fast but she was getting it. Teagan was naturally athletic so it made it easy for her to do what I taught.

"Last thing of the night," I said. "Free throws. Who wants to go first?"

Teagan stepped right up and took the ball. She did her thing and missed everything. Looked at me like 'oh shit, now I'm in for it.'

"That was great," I said. "If the hoop was two foot closer."

I took the ball from her. "Just like this. Everything is set over your feet. Bend the knees. Do whatever you do to get in the zone. Use those legs to help with the shot. At the end of a long game you're going to be tired. Using your legs is going to make the shot easier. Nice and smooth release with the legs helping and." I shot the first one and watched it hit nothing but net. "Swish." I took four more making all of them.

Gave the ball back to Teagan and watched her set up. She shot her first one and it rolled around the rim and missed. At least she had good form.

"Oh, did I mention for every miss you girls are running a down and back. And the shooter better finish first or she runs an additional two."

They ran a lot. The boys' team started coming into the gym as we finished up.

"Thank you for helping," Sam said hugging me.

"It's just one practice Sam, I wouldn't expect it to work miracles."

"No, but it's probably the best practice I've seen out of these girls. They responded well to you."

"You just have to take charge and get them focused on the task at hand," I said.

"You going to help tomorrow too?"

"Going to piss the office off but I will be here."

"Thank you," she cheered.

"See you tomorrow," I said. I started leaving and made it out the door before I was chased down.

"Hey Jake," Teagan cried.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Thanks for the help," she said sweetly. "I'm sorry I was a little bitchy in the beginning."

"It's alright Teagan," I said. "You're just a kid, I get it."

"Sorry about calling you a perv and an old man too."

"I'm a little of both," I said before I could stop myself. "By the way, I'm not that old. I'm only 25."

She laughed, showing her perfect white teeth as she did. "See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Yay," she cheered. She turned and skipped away.

Checked out that perfect ass as she went off in the other direction. Couldn't wait to feel it again tomorrow. Geez I was lame. Go find someone to take your mind off her I said to myself.

"I got to get laid," I said.

"I wouldn't be chasing that," Sam startled me.

I started laughing. "I wasn't thinking about her."

"What, Mr. Basketball can't get a date," she teased.

"Not lately," I sighed. "I was thinking about moving back home. I'm tired of this little town and all the bad memories that go with it. I somehow always run into Megan."

"What will I do without you?" she asked.

"You got Justin, what do you need me for?"

"Nice to have family around," she sighed. "Besides the fact that he's always out doing whatever it is he does. You are all I have."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Thanks," she said again. Hugged me and gave a little kiss on the lips. It caught me off guard as she did it. Smiled, winked and walked away from me. I walked from the gym with my head spinning.

Was Sam coming onto me too? I had always had a little crush on her growing up too. Thought about her a time or two while rubbing one out but I figured that was normal being a teenager and having hormones. Sam wasn't my type anyway. Jet black hair, short, hazel eyes, C cup, yeah, I looked through her stuff once too, size zero. That I liked but I was more into taller women that weren't related to me.

Sam and I did have a history though. The day I graduated high school we had a get together with family and friends to celebrate me going off to college. We had the formal party during the day into the early evening. I wasn't too thrilled about it to be honest. My mom and dad had all their friends over to celebrate my accomplishments. I had seen most of them a dozen times or so over the four years I was in high school so I could care less if they were there to send me off. It was what it was.

It was later in the evening, hell it was like midnight by then, Sam and I were drinking and having a good time on the back porch. The details were fuzzy but somehow we ended up kissing. That led to some heavy breathing and some touching. I had my hands down her pants touching her puss when another one of my cousins walked in on us. She was the oldest and the most responsible one of the bunch of us. She had to be about 32 back then. Sam was 22 and I was 18 so she was more like a motherly figure us.

"What the fuck is going on?" she screamed.

"Don't be a buzz kill," I slurred to her.

"Buzz kill," she snapped. "I'm going to walk away and pretend this didn't happen but when I come back in a few minutes, this better have stopped."

She turned and promptly walked around the side of the house.

Sam and I kissed a little longer before she said we needed to behave. We never spoke of the incident after that. It wasn't like we just forgot about it, just never brought it back up. I wondered what might have happened if we weren't discovered. Sam and I always had this sexual tension in the air when we were together.

I drove home thinking about what she said about Justin. He owned a bar, night club kind of thing. He worked late nights and slept half the day trying to recover from the night before. None of the family trusted him and we all wished Sam would find somebody else. Love is blind I guess.

I was at the gym again early shooting free throws when Teagan came in. She caught my gaze as she set her bag down and found a ball. She was dressed in a tight shirt that showed her curves up top and just how firm her tummy was. She had a pair of short pink shorts on today. She started shooting around while I continued my shots.

I'm observant. It was a handy skill when I played. I noticed every small detail about my opponent. It gave me an edge in some way. Teagan was no different. The first thing I noticed was her shoulder length hair tied up in a ponytail. Next I noticed the concentration on her face as she shot jumpers. Noticed her breasts as she moved about. Nipples were hard under her dark top. Stuck out a little more than they should for having a sports bra on. They were either really thick or she wasn't wearing one. Noticed her shorts as she bent to tie her shoe. No lines creasing her shorts as they pulled tight over her perfect little ass. Just little folds in the space between her legs.

She stood and smiled at me looking at her. It was a dark smile like she knew what I was thinking. I played it off and shot another ball. Clanked the rim and missed. Ran and got it as she shot and missed too.

"Square your shoulder," I scolded.

"Sorry coach," she said.

"I'm not the coach," I corrected her. "I'm just here to help Sam out."

"She seems to like having you here," she said slyly. "I'd be careful though, I hear her boyfriend is a bruiser."

"It aint like that," I said quickly.

"Something else catching your eye then?" she asked coyly.

Thankfully Sam came into the gym just then. More girls started filtering into the gym as well.

Sam started with free throws and running if the girls missed. It was a good half an hour before we started the same scrimmage practice we did the day before.

Teagan was more physical today. She was pushing into me harder with her ass. Getting open and making good shots. On defense she was all over me. Grabbing my shirt and pulling on me. I let it go and got rougher with her. She smiled the whole time. Had this look on her face that said she like what I was doing to her.

At some point during the practice she tried a steal and got a hand full of my crotch. She giggled after I let the ball go and she got it. Made some kind of comment about getting more than one ball.

We went down the court and she tried to post up on me. I grabbed her ass hard and spun her around as they tried to pass it into the post. I stole the ball and passed it away. It got tipped and there was a scramble for the ball. I dove and she dove. We slid on the floor in a tangled mess before I pulled it away and flipped it out to my teammate.

Her hip was pressed into my semi hard member as she looked at me and smiled a dark little smile. I got to my feet as she flopped to her back and spread her legs. Her shorts opened and there she was. Puffy and shaved little lip in plain view as I looked down at her. Pink little slit winked at me as I tried not to stare but I couldn't help it.

"Like what you see?" she cooed.

I stepped over her and went down the floor. I looked over at Sam as I trotted down the floor. She saw the whole thing and had this look on her face. Wham! The ball hit me right in the side of the head. Fuck, I hated to get hit in the head with the ball. Teagan dove and got the ball before it went out of bounds. She passed it off to her teammate and lay there smiling at me. Her legs were open again and her slit caught my eyes again. She only smiled and held her hand up for me. I pulled her to her feet.

"Did you forget something?" I asked.

"No," she said coyly. "Don't worry about what I'm doing, worry about the game."

It pissed me off. I streaked down the floor and got back on defense. Teagan tried for position but I denied her. Pushed her around, hands all over her ass and hips as I felt her up but pretended I was playing defense. They finally settled for a jumper and missed it. I grabbed the board as Teagan cupped my groin again. Pretended she was tripping and used me to stop her fall. I swung my elbow around and caught her upside the head, knocking her to the floor. She again sprawled out and left herself open and in view.

I looked again, couldn't help that I like what I was seeing and she was offering. She smiled her coy little smile. I dribbled the ball with one hand and pulled her up with the other. She got to her feet and tried a steal. I cupped her tit as I pushed her off and spun away. I brought the ball up the floor and glanced at Sam standing there watching. She had this disturbed look on her face. Wondered if she should stop the game and move onto something else. I gave a quick no and waved the guard away from the point.

Teagan went into the box area and left me open. I fired up a three and watched it swish into the net. We went down the floor and battled in the post again before she finally got the ball and missed. I brought the ball up and was left open again. I again shot another three and made it again.

"Quit leaving me open," I scolded her.

She ignored my comment and pushed her way into the post. Sam called out a different set for offense and the ball wasn't given to Teagan this time. I got the ball and brought it up the floor. Teagan tried her best to guard me now.

"Come on old man," she teased. "Show me what you got."

I passed it off and called for the ball back. I jabbed and got Teagan off balance and went around her. I slowed to let her catch me and ride me down the lane. I jumped to make the layup and felt the tingle in my knee. I came down in a slight hobble as I made the shot.

"Don't ever underestimate your opponent," I said.

Sam blew the whistle and the game came to a halt. "Time for something else," she ordered.

She started them on something else as I stood next to her.

"Thanks Sam," I puffed. "Knee is hurting now."

"That amongst other things I'm sure," she quipped.

"What's that mean?" I asked.

She glanced at my still semi hard member and smiled. "Seems the groping has other things flaring up too."

I didn't dignify it with a response. I went and got a drink and took a seat to rest for a minute. She started them on the box out drill. I started shooting shots to help them out. Then it was more post drills. I wanted to get in there against Teagan but I didn't want my knee throbbing for the next week if I pressed it too hard. I was the guard delivering the entry pass instead.

"Did I break the old man," she teased me.

"Just about," I joked. Got her giggling as she ran passed me now.

"Let's finish up with some free throws," I said.

Teagan took up her spot on the line.

"I'm going to be a runner," I said to her as she set up. "You better not let the old man beat you."

She just smiled. Shot the first one and made it. Took the second and started running right away as she knew it was a miss. I darted down the floor. Straight lines weren't a problem it was the sudden stop and the turn back that got me. I made the turn and tried to get Teagan. I caught her right at the end and grabbed her hips to slow her. Tossed her to the side a little and beat her to the base line.

She played right along and started running two extra without a protest. She finished and puffed around as Mandy now stepped to the line.

"Teagan Tilly, what has gotten into you?" I asked.

"What?" she asked. Face beamed with a smile as her green eyes studied me.

"I was expecting some sarcastic remark from you. Guess getting beat by an old man leaves you humble don't it."

She laughed. "I let you win to build you up. Wait until next practice when I own you."

I could only laugh with her at that one. Loved that beautiful smile that she had. Glanced at her hard nipples as we waited for the next shooter. Mandy didn't miss.

"Alright you two," Sam called.

"I'm building moral," I smiled at Sam.

"You're a pain," she laughed.

Practice let out and the girls took off. I was heading out when Sam caught up with me.