Mr. Basketball Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I need some help," Sam asked as we walked out of the gym. "I'm trying to put some wall paper in my living room and I could use some help."

"Who puts wall paper up anymore," I teased her.

"I think it looks nice," she laughed.

"When do you plan to do this project?" I asked.

"Tonight, if we could," she begged.

"I got to work tomorrow Sam."

"Please," she begged again. Her little puppy dog eyes melted me.

"Let me go home and take a shower first."

"Use mine," she offered.

"Fine, lead the way."

I quickly showered and came out in some athletic shorts and an old shirt from my car. Sam was already working on the wall. She climbed the ladder and leaned over to stick a sheet to the wall. I grabbed the sheet from below and help her get into place. I looked up to see what she was doing and almost fell over. Does anyone on the team where panties?

Sam's short and loose shorts parted as she balanced on one leg to try and force the paper against the wall. Her tight little shaved cunny was clearly visible through the gap. My cock pressed against my shorts now as I looked up. It looked wet and inviting as I looked at it.

"Jake," she barked louder.

"What sorry," I snapped back.

"Climb up and help me."

"Umm," I stammered.

"Hurry before I fall."

This wasn't going to be good. I climbed the ladder and tried to keep away from her but on a ladder, it's not possible. Her ass pressed into my cock as she smoothed the paper out. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't help but take note of her soft globes pushing against me. I pressed the paper to the wall and she wiggled around on me.

"Are you?" I started to ask.

"Just wall papering," she said but wiggled her ass into me. She had to know I was hard. The tension was in the air again.

"Go down and get the thing to smooth it out," she ordered.

I climbed down and got the spatula to get all the air out of the paper. I handed it up to her and bent down to stick the paper to the wall near the bottom. Her body was on my mind as I looked up again. Shorts were open and her cunny was on full display again. I took in the details as she worked. It looked tight as her big puffy outer lips hid her inner lips. It was clean shaved but had some stubble growing back. It had a slight look of wetness to it. She looked back down at me. I looked away quickly and focused on my job down here. She had to know I could see everything but she wasn't trying to hide it.

"Teagan was a little forward tonight," she said.

"She's just a kid," I sighed. "She don't know what she wants."

"That's what you think," Sam retorted. "She knows what she wants just as much as I do."

"Really," I quipped.

"Uh ha," Sam replied.

"And what might that be?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Whoa," Sam yelped. I looked to see she had leaned a little too far away from the ladder.

I quickly stood and tried to stop her. My hand slipped up her shorts as my other caught her stomach. My fingers were instantly wet and enveloped by her cunny as she regained her balance.

She gasped aloud as my fingers sank into her. Dam she was wet. I balanced her on the ladder but didn't let her go. She sank down on my fingers and tipped her hips slightly as she moaned again. She looked down at me. Her look said it all. Her eyes were hungry and full of lust.

"Sam?"

"Yes," she moaned. Knew full well what I was asking and letting her response make clear what she wanted without saying anything more.

I didn't care if she was my cousin. I grabbed her and carried her light little body off the ladder. I dropped her on the arm rest of the couch, finger still buried inside of her. Our lips locked as she panted into my kiss. Her hands pulled my shorts loose and quickly found my cock. She stroked it as I pressed into her wet folds. We panted into each other's mouth as I fought off the urge to cum right there. This was dirty and totally unexpected.

"Fuck me," she begged.

I ripped her shorts down her legs as she turned over and presented her ass to me while leaning over the arm rest. I kicked my shorts free and took the purple head of my cock into my hands. I pressed into her gap and slipped into her wetness. Fuck she was tight.

"Shit you're big," she gasped as I pushed the full length into her.

"You sure you want this?" I asked again as I stroked out of her. Her little cunny lips pulled tight on my cock leaving a white trail of wetness on my length.

"Can't you tell?" she moaned. "I'm fucking soaked. Been this way all night long."

I pressed into her roughly. The wet slaps of sex filled the living room as I rode her from behind. Her toes were barely touching the floor as I fucked her.

"Hard and rough," she begged.

"I won't last," I admitted.

"I'm not going to last too long either," she huffed.

I started hammering her. Long and powerful strokes in and out of her. Her ass rippled with each pound of my hips against her. She was tiny. My hands could almost circle her waist as I pulled her into each thrust.

"Cumming," she yelped. Screamed and moaned loudly as she creamed my cock.

I felt the tingle and fought to hold on.

"Where Sam?" I asked.

"In me, cum in my pussy. Fill me."

I started unloading into her. Filled her womb with my seed as I groaned with her cries. I continued to pump my cock into her soak cunt getting every last drop out of me and into her.

We panted and remained together for a minute. I started to soften and slipped from her. Her cunny remained open for a second and a rush of white exited her before it sucked shut. She stood and dripped more onto the carpet as she went to the kitchen and got a cloth to clean herself then the couch and carpet.

I got my shorts back on and sat on the couch not knowing what to do now. The reality of having just fucked my cousin now starting to sink in. It would pass quickly. I never felt remorse after I got pussy.

She sat down next to me and looked at me happily.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time," she offered.

"You're not at all ashamed at what we just did?"

"You need sex, I really needed sex so, no. Its better you fuck me than Teagan."

"I'm not planning to fuck Teagan," I said. My tone gave away my bluff.

"Yeah, like I'm going to believe that line of shit," she laughed. "I see the way you are looking at her. Hell, look at the way she is looking at you. She's gets what she wants."

"I bet," I sighed. "Daddy's little princess."

"Try and keep it in your pants with her. Use me instead."

"What about Justin?" I asked.

"Ha," she laughed sarcastically. "You think he isn't fucking on the side. I haven't had it in months, there's no way he hasn't."

"Why don't you leave him then?" I asked.

"I'm too proud I guess."

"So, letting him fuck behind your back is keeping your pride?"

"You can be an asshole sometimes," she quipped. Pulled her legs up and exposed herself to me as she did.

"That's always been one of my traits," I said. "Tell it like it is."

"Sometimes you should try and filter what you think."

I looked at her puss now. All slick with my cum and red around the lips from the fucking she had just gotten. My cock started filling with blood again as she sat there in silence.

"I should probably filter what I say and not what I think," I corrected her.

"Asshole," she half joked half barked.

I moved towards her now. Tried to kiss her mouth but she turned away from me.

"What, you think you are going to fuck me again after you insult me?"

"Yeah," I said. "I am."

I pushed my shorts down my legs as she tried to move away. I caught her and pushed her legs open. She tried to resist but quickly yielded to me. I sank between her legs again and my cock hit the mark. Sank right into her soaked tunnel.

"Fine," she gasped as I filled her tunnel again. "Better you fuck me than Teagan."

I pressed my full length into her again and started to build a steady rhythm.

"I'm not after Teagan," I lied again. "Maybe Mandy."

"Haha," she laughed hard then moaned as I pushed in deep and bumped her end.

"Mandy don't bat for our team."

"Maybe you two could trade licks while I fuck you from behind," I said coyly.

"You're such a perv," she moaned.

"So you've thought about it," I teased. Pressed deep into her and increased my pace. Balls started slapping the trail of wetness running down her ass to the cushions.

"I don't have perverted mind likes yours," she cried.

"Maybe you should, it's awful fun."

"I'm fucking you aren't I?" she yelped.

"No, I'm fucking you," I retorted. Pushed deep into her getting everything I had into her.

"Oh fuck," she cried. "Lay back then."

My cock sprang from her tight little hole, trail of juice stringing from my head as I laid on the couch now.

She wasted no time climbing my body and settling her little body over mine. She expertly used her hips to maneuver my cock between her lips and back into her cunny.

My hands lifted her top up over her head and tossed it onto the floor. Tits strained against her thin bra as she pushed mine up to my neck. Fingers raked my toned chest as she rode me hard and fast. I unclipped her bra with quickness and ease.

"Wow, you're good," she quipped.

"Lots of practice."

Pinched her nipples and rolled them in my fingers. She moaned with pleasure as they hardened in my fingers. Pressed her cunt fully onto my cock then undulated her hips and stimulated her clit in the process. Her cream running down my sack and making them sticky as she rolled her hips and gasped. Little face scrunched up as she looked close.

"You close?" she asked.

"Almost," I grunted.

She started bouncing hard on me now. Full up until just the very tip was just inside her slit then all the way back down slamming onto my lap. My hands wrapped around her ass and helped her bounce. Fuck, she was tiny and fun. I don't know why I didn't try this sooner.

She started cumming hard. Screaming my name and gasping with ecstasy as she rode me through her orgasm. I kept bouncing her and started releasing soon after she climaxed. Cum washing the walls of her soaked pussy.

We rested there panting and looking at each other. Her hot breath on my face mixing with mine as we enjoyed the afterglow of sex. Good sex at that. I had never had anyone as small and easy to move as her.

She pulled off of me and moved up onto my belly. My cum dripped out onto me as she kissed me now. Full on tongue fighting as we lay there on the couch. Bit my lower lip as she sat up and moved from the couch. Surprised me as she leaned over and licked my cum from my stomach and drank it down. My cock started to swell again as she did this. I didn't know my cousin was so dirty. I liked it.

Headlights shinned into the big window in the living room as someone turned into the driveway.

"Fuck, who's that?" she gasped.

Stumbling as she scrambled around to find her clothes. I didn't waste any time either and found my clothes. She started using the rag to clean the two new spots on the couch we had made as the garage door squeaked open and Justin's voice carried into the house.

We both hit the wall and pretended to work on the paper. It was starting to get stiff from being left to long without set.

"Hey babe," he croaked. "Jake, how's it going man?"

"Well, wall paper isn't my thing but it's going good," I replied.

"Sam," he scolded. "I thought we were going to do this next week."

"I'm tired of waiting," she said. "It's been two months since I asked you to help."

"I'm busy at the club," he barked.

"And what are you doing here then?" she asked.

"The health inspector shut us down," he barked angrily.

"It's that fucking toilet isn't it," she sneered.

"That and a few other things," he sighed.

"I told you this was going to happen," she barked.

"I know Sam, gosh," he replied in an angry tone but trying to keep it under control.

"Why haven't you got it fixed yet, you know it was going to be a problem?"

"Do we have to do this now?" he asked. Looked at me as he said this.

That was my cue. "I'm going let you two work this out on your own."

"Thanks for everything tonight," she said sweetly to me. "Tomorrow's game is at home at 7. Think you can be there?"

"Sure, I'll be there."

I quickly slipped out the door and got into my car. It was cold out now and a drizzle had started to fall. The reality of everything just started to sink in as I drove home. I had just fucked my cousin, twice. Once again we almost got busted. Maybe moving back home wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Then my mind shifted to Teagan. The writing was all over the wall. She was flirting with me for sure. Sending out signals that said I want to fuck. High school girls liked to play games though. Judging by Teagan's dad, she was very good at playing these games. I could press her a little further and see if she would cave or confirm. Then I would have to make the choice to do to her what I didn't do to her mom. I could only imagine the look on Thom's face when he found out his daughter was fucking the guy he thought was fucking his wife. I would be moving back home for sure if that happened. My best bet was to keep it in my pants, with both Teagan and Sam. But given my nature, that wasn't going to happen.

I pulled into the driveway and waited for the garage to open before pulling the car in. I ran to the mailbox to check before sprinting back to the house. It was dam cold outside now. Breath easily frosting in the air as I panted back to the house.