Mr. Big Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did well, Tommy. Most guys can't last much more than a minute of Janet's throat treatment. But I sure hope you're gonna be ready again soon. In the meantime, it's time for you to show us what you can do with your pretty mouth." Annika removed what little remained of her dress. Janet peeled hers over her head. Both the women, clad in just heels, jewelry and make-up, sat down on the couch, side by side. It was then that I noticed that the couch was covered by a huge, soft towel, obviously in anticipation of some fluid leakage. They both spread their legs, crossing over their thighs and shimmying down to expose a lot of enticing pink flesh, almost daring me to do stuff to them. So I did.

The next fifteen minutes passed with me kneeling on the floor, alternately licking, sucking and fingering two rather fine, smooth, wet and wide-open pussies, as Janet and Annika sat side by side, enjoying the experience. Occasionally they'd turn to kiss or squeeze the other's tits, but mostly they just sat there on the couch, legs apart, moaning and gasping as I went to work. Soon my face was covered in pussy juice and I had two fingers in each cunt, rubbing g-spots and finger-fucking them like crazy.

Then Annika said "Hey, big boy, we're both ready. Time to show us what it feels like to get fucked with that monster. Share and share alike."

So I peeled my pants and socks off, retrieved a strip of condoms from my back pocket and applied the first one. Now, how was this gonna work? I could fuck either one of them in their current position, but if I wanted to go from one to the other, it was going to be tricky if I wasn't going to leave the un-fucked one with no stimulation. At a good college, they teach you thinking skills. I realized that, if they turned over and knelt side-by-side on the couch, with a little adjustment, my cock would be the right height to fuck one of the ladies while I finger-fucked the other, with the opportunity to switch at will.

"Oh fuck! Oh Jesus God that's big! Oh shit!" Annika may have been a clever lawyer, but clearly she'd run out of appropriate language pretty damn quick when I started filling her surprisingly-tight little cunt with cock-meat. Even though I was taking it slow, and she was -- by her own admission -- a dedicated slut, this was clearly a new sensation for her. Good.

"Big enough for you, Annika?" I asked, with a grin.

"Fuck, yes! Shit, if you were any bigger I -- I'd be ripped apart. Hey, slow, slow."

I wasn't exactly fucking her hard as it was, so I started a kind of rocking motion, working my way in a half-inch at a time, pulling back a little, then going a half inch deeper. By the time I was all the way in, she was moaning deliriously. When I pulled back, rather faster than I'd entered, she screamed.

"OH FUCK! Fuck, that's intense! Don't you -- AAAAAH!" The sound was ear-piercing -- and I wasn't hoping to have earrings.

I think what she was trying to say was "Don't you dare shove it back in at that speed." The thing is, that's what I was already doing. And to Annika's initial dismay, I kept doing it.

"Oh you fucking BASTARD!" she moaned. "Shit! Your -- you're BRUTAL! No, please! Not so -- no, not so hard! Oh fuck! Oh shit that -- that hurts! Fuck, you're fucking ENORMOUS!"

"Yes, I am," I replied, nonchalantly.

But apart from that, I guess I ignored her. I still wasn't exactly pounding her -- yet. We'd only just got to 'the fill' and she was already complaining. So OK, maybe I was going a little quicker than I had with Bernice, but honestly, she'd been telling me that she was some kind of super-slut, so I didn't feel I needed to treat her like a lady. And after a minute or so, the tone changed, from a kinda squeaky "OhmyGod that's almost painful!" to a mid-range "OhmyGod, keep doing that!"

The pitch and frequency of her moans rose again as I kept up the thrusting. And, sexual athlete that I am (or, at least, that I was becoming), I'd been trying to keep Janet happy with my fingers in her pussy. She was making some suitable moaning noises of her own as I finger-fucked her in the way that Loretta, my slut-teacher, had shown me. So far, this was working out pretty well.

See, the thing about fucking women in doggy is that there's not as much visual stimulation as in, say, missionary or cowgirl. All you see is an expanse of back and maybe the odd glimpse of an asshole (and I don't mean your own reflection in the mirror). When the lady's facing you, it's much harder to keep control. Firstly, there's a pair of tits, often bouncing seductively. Then there's the expression on the lady's face -- an open mouth, eyes registering extreme emotion; hopefully, pleasure, possibly also shock. And, if you look down, there's a very-open pussy. From behind, all you see is a ring of flesh gripping your dick. From in front, you get the full effect of the lips, the clitoris, the wide-open pink slit. Like I say, a lot of visual stimulation to help you jettison your jizz too soon.

But after a minute or two inside Annika, I decided that Janet needed something more from me, so I pulled out and went into the other hole on offer. (There were two others in sight, but I thought that neither of those would welcome -- nor even accommodate -- a sudden invasion of a thick twelve inches of dick without at least a lot of preparation and a gallon of lube). Janet took me deep in her cunt as she had down her throat, and seemed to open more easily than her friend. I switched hands, and Annika got finger-fucked as Janet got the full treatment. And then, after a few dozen strokes that was getting Janet nicely warmed up, I switched again.

In a condom -- not my usual attire -- and with just a view of Annika's and Janet's backs and asses, I could continue for ages, so I knew I'd get Annika into naughty Nirvana and still have enough wood to build a pretty good pleasure peak for Janet. Having tried to do a kind of 'six in one, half a dozen in the other' action, I soon realized that if I didn't keep fucking one of them to orgasm, she'd keep dropping down from the sub-orgasmic plateau, and I'd be here all night. So I kept upping the pace, until Annika was getting the full piston treatment, hard, fast and deep. I noticed she was rubbing her own clit, so I moistened my thumb -- on the hand that wasn't currently finger-fucking Janet -- with some of her abundant pussy-juices and slid it up her ass.

Something I learned with Loretta is that you can easily tell whether a woman is faking an orgasm by whether her asshole is throbbing. With Loretta, that was never a problem -- she had no reason to fake it and never did. One or two women I fucked later have tried to fake it because my size and enthusiasm were just too much and they were desperate for me to stop. It hasn't happened very often. But guys, if you want to know if she's really where you need her to go, stick a finger up her ass. If that tight tube is milking the digit, she's there. If not, do something else until you feel that pulsing.

After just a few more thrusts, Annika's ass throbbed satisfyingly and she started moaning loudly -- a lot of 'fucks', a few 'ohmygods' and a lot of incoherent noises. Whatever, I'd done what I came for, without coming.

"Hey, enough already. I want what she's having," Janet complained. I'd done my best to keep her aroused and happy while Annika got most of my man-meat. Janet had even done the impossible and deep-throated me. Now it was time to show her what it was like to be properly filled from the opposite direction and driven over the edge.

So I pulled out of Annika, and in I went, maybe a little quicker than I did with Annika, but having loosened her already, Janet didn't seem quite so tight. Perhaps the brief period accommodating my dick earlier had opened her up or the finger-fucking had got her pussy nice and relaxed. Either way, I managed to hit bottom in one stroke. The moan that came out of her mouth was one of deep satisfaction and amazement. I was amazed and very satisfied with the depth myself.

We moved to 'the pound' pretty quickly. To speed things along, I managed to reach around her and frig her clit. It was like turning up the volume on a boom-box. Shit, that woman was loud, yelling and moaning and squealing. I remembered that the neighbors were some distance away and the windows were closed, so Annika was the only witness, or I'd have been worried someone would call the cops.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCKING, FUCKING FUUUUCK! Fuck that pussy! YEAH! Fuck it. Fuck it hard! Fuck that fucking pussy. Oh YES! OH SHIT! So fucking DEEP! Christ, that's a fucking huge cock. Fuck, my cunt's so fucking FULL! OH SHIT! OH FUCK! HOLY SHITTING FUCK, that's so fucking LONG! And so THICK!"

I felt the first ripples of her orgasm, and her legs started to twitch.

"AARGH! FUCK, I'M CUMMMMMING! DON'T STOP! HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER! OHMYGOD! OHFUCKFUCKFUCK! AAAAAAAAHHHH!"

I thrust in deep one last time and held still.

"NO! DON'T STOP!" she squealed. "KEEP FUCKING ME! KEEP FUCKING FUCKING ME! I WANT TO COME AGAIN!"

It was probably another three or four minutes before she finally collapsed, panting. I'd been pounding her so hard that each thrust nearly carried her over the back of the couch. There was a lot of fluid around, and none of it had come from me. But no sooner had I pulled out than Annika lay on her back, spread her legs and said "Me again. Come on boy, my turn for another fuck."

As Janet lay sprawled, face down, next to us, almost sobbing in her post-orgasmic recovery, I pounded Annika's elastic cunt once again. This time, it was more difficult. Not only was I tired, but I was facing the woman, her impressive tits with their pierced nipples bouncing enticingly, her face with a horny expression like some ultra-juiced-up porn star, staring into mine, whispering, crooning and sometimes almost screaming encouragement.

"Yeah, fuck me, you horse-cocked bastard. Shove it in deep. OH!" The cry was when I did exactly what she'd asked, hitting the deepest part of her cunt, pressing her cervix. Some women love that, others hate it. I think Annika was in the former group, as she kept on with the "OH! OH! OH!" noises, mouth and eyes wide open, as I hammered away into the far depths of that tight, juicy tube.

"Deep enough? Hard enough for you? Eh, slut? Like it -- right up your cunt?"

I had my thumb rubbing her clit, and it would've been hard to get another digit up her ass, but I didn't need that to judge her climax. It was powerful, extended, very noisy and most definitely not fake. I thought 'next time I fuck these two -- assuming there is a next time -- I'm gonna wear ear defenders as well as a condom.' As I said, the pulsing in the ass is an unmistakable sign of orgasm, but a throbbing inside the cunt, shaking legs and -- as I'd experienced in Janet's case -- a gush of pussy juices are pretty clear signs too.

But still, I hadn't come. Maybe it was the rubber, the Cialis or the caffeine in the Red Bull, but I was still rock-hard and not close to pumping the creamy stuff. My back and legs ached. I'd fucked these two women for well over a half-hour continuously, and even though I was fit and strong, the same muscular movement for such an extended period is enough to give anyone aching muscles.

I think Janet noticed first. "Hey, big boy. No juices for us? You've enjoyed two tight pussies and you still haven't come. Are we just not hot enough for you?"

"Ladies, you've just given me a major workout. I need a drink and a rest. And please, not another Red Bull. A Margarita, a beer -- even a glass of water, but no more Red Bull."

Annika got up and hurried to the kitchen, as fast as she could on her insane heels. A moment or two later, she came back with a glass of water and a beer. In the process, I'd had the opportunity to admire her fit, sexy body from both the rear and the front. She was probably the hottest lady I'd ever seen naked, in the flesh. There was no excess fat, no discernable cellulite, and no wrinkles. Every curve was smooth, and was there for a reason. Her tits were impressive by anyone's standards -- I'd seen bigger, but certainly not better. The shape of them was perfect, and the nipple piercings made them even more horny-looking. Her legs were long and perfectly tapering. Her pussy was smooth, elegantly in-curved, framing that delightful heart-shaped gap between her upper thighs when she stood with her legs together. (Though I suspected that having her legs together wasn't something she often did, at least not when she was naked). And, amazingly, I was being paid -- and well-paid -- to fuck this woman. My slowly-sagging erection was starting to be revitalized.

"Water and beer, as requested. Once you've had a drink, you can tell us what you're going to do to us next." She spoke as if I was controlling the occasion, as if they were my fuck-toys, rather than me being theirs.

I drained the water glass in one go, then took a swig of the beer. I turned to look at Janet. Sure she wasn't as much of a babe as Annika -- possibly five years older, a little sag or wrinkle here and there -- but if she'd starred in a porn movie, I (and probably most guys of any age) would have got horny watching it.

"Well, ladies, I've done all the work so far. Why don't I just lie down on the rug and you can do what you want with my body?"

With Annika riding my face, it was hard to observe how Janet was enjoying bouncing on my dick. She seemed to be going quite deep, but I couldn't hear any verbal response, due to Annika's smooth thighs on either side of my head. I was resting my hands on Janet's hips. I would normally have been teasing her clit, but Annika had taken that job from me, and by the angle of their bodies, I guessed they must be kissing. Meanwhile, I was kissing, licking, sucking and tongue-fucking Annika's creamy slit and her tight, puckered asshole.

I felt Annika's orgasm, rather than heard it. I admit that my tongue was getting tired, but it was satisfying to feel that quivering in her deliciously-toned thighs, and a little ripple in her pussy. By this stage, I'd also managed to insinuate a finger in her ass -- though I was almost dislocating my shoulder to get my arm in the right place -- so I got the usual orgasmic confirmation from there.

As Annika lifted off me, narrowly missing kneeing me in the face, I had the pleasure of witnessing Janet having the pleasure of my cock. As Annika was now lying on the rug near us, still panting from her climax, I realized that Janet's clit was no longer being stimulated, so I moved a thumb onto the required spot. Janet moaned, and kept riding my cock, perhaps even more enthusiastically than before. Seeing her tits bouncing in rhythm with her up and down journey, and the look on her face of total rapture as she repeatedly impaled herself on my dick, was the final stimulation I needed to finally let go. I think I probably came around fifteen seconds before Janet, so her pulsing cunt around my cock was almost too much. She was moaning and writhing, and then she collapsed onto my chest and I quickly put my arms around her as her orgasm subsided. I could feel another stream of hot liquid dribbling down my cock and balls.

We kissed for a while. "Tommy, that was fucking amazing," she sighed at last. My dick slowly slipped out of her, and even more liquid followed. I helped her to roll off me, then got up, dripping fluid onto the floor.

I headed to the bathroom to get rid of the condom and clean up, then I came back with some toilet paper to wipe up the drips and puddles of pussy juice that Janet had squirted.

"Hey, the boy's house-trained!" Annika said as she watched me mopping up the trail of drips across the floor. "Maybe I should hire you to help keep the place clean."

"I thought you just wanted me to keep the two of you dirty," I replied.

"He has a point," Janet smiled. "Actually, quite a big one. Though with a slut like you, Annika, I don't think anyone needs to help you."

"He shouldn't get big ideas," Annika replied. "He's just a hired hand."

"I'm not a hired hand, I'm a hired dick," I said. "And if you want some more use of said dick, you'd better watch your mouth, slut."

The expression on her face was priceless. "Who the fuck do you think you are, boy?"

"I'm the boy who's going to fuck your brains out, slut," I replied.

"Oh yeah? And how's that gonna happen?" she replied, getting up off the rug and facing me, hands on her hips. Fuck, she was scarily sexy.

"Well, first, Janet's gonna suck my cock until I have a twelve-inch boner. Then she's gonna put a condom on me. And then, Annika, you're gonna spread your legs and get fucked good and hard in your slutty little cunt until you come. Capiche?"

"The fucking insolence of the boy! Janet, have you ever heard such language from a hired help?"

"Well no, but it does sound like a plan."

And with that, she fastened her hot, wet and very skilled mouth onto my cock, and didn't let up until I was fully hard. Annika and I glared at each other in mock aggression. In reality, we both knew what was going to happen -- and we both wanted it.

When Janet had applied the condom -- with her mouth, of course -- I simply muttered 'thank you, slut,' before moving in close to Annika. Our kiss was almost like combat, our tongues dueling, my arms holding hers, pulling her body tightly to me so I could feel her firm tits on my chest -- and so that she could feel my hard cock against her pussy. "Fuck, that's so big!" she breathed.

And then I pushed her back onto the couch, and I was forcing her legs apart with mine, holding her down with my bodyweight. "You ready to take what's coming to you, slut?" I snarled in her face.

"Oh yeah? Who the fuck do you think you ARE?" The final squeal was as I pulled her legs further apart and stuck my cock into her. I wasn't gentle. This was a fuck-battle, and I was in it to win it. For me, winning meant fucking her until she came at least once, and then letting loose myself. Quite what winning meant for her, I wasn't sure, but I guessed it was the same thing, and that her resistance was merely token.

She wriggled and squirmed under my onslaught, but she didn't fight back. Instead, she wrapped her legs around me and rose to meet every increasingly-urgent thrust. I was soon fucking her hard -- very hard indeed -- but she seemed to be taking it pretty enthusiastically.

"Oh YES! Fuck me! FUCK ME! YES! Oh God that's deep! Oh yes. OH! OH! Oh FUCK that's big."

"Big enough for you, slut? Hard enough? Deep enough in your cunt?"

"Oh shit! Oh FUCK, FUCK, FUCK YES! Oh you fucking BASTARD!"

"Choke her." Janet was beside us on the couch, pulling on Annika's nipple ring.

"What?" I'm a big guy, and I don't like to hurt women. Sure, when they clearly want it, I'll fuck them hard, but if Annika had screamed in pain or begged me to stop -- seriously, rather than in a play-acting manner -- then I would not only have stopped but I'd have been ashamed that I'd gone too far. Putting my hands on a woman's throat and squeezing seemed against everything I believed in.

"Do it. Look." She grabbed my wrist and moved my hand to Annika's throat. "Squeeze here, not too hard." She pressed my fingers against the smooth skin of Annika's neck. I did what she suggested. Annika's expression became wilder, more desperate. Her voice became a hoarse whisper.

"FUCK! So hard! Oh f-fuuuck!"

Her face started to go red, but she made no effort to pull my hand away. Meanwhile, Janet was tugging on Annika's nipple rings. And then she slid her hand between our bodies and started rubbing her friend's clit. Annika sucked in a deep and noisy breath. Then this thin squeal came from her throat, rising in volume and pitch.

"So deeEEEEEP. Ohmygod," she gasped. "Oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh my -- my fucking -- GAAAWD!"

And then she came. And I kept on fucking her hard, and she was writhing and kicking and moaning and squealing, but I wasn't gonna stop. I kept thrusting, and the more she squealed and moaned and bucked, the harder I fucked her. It went on for a very long time; her head thrown back, her eyes wide and staring, her mouth open, her face reddening, her legs thrashing wildly, and this long squeal coming from her throat. I was on the verge of coming. But then she went limp.