Mr. Big Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I panicked. I released her throat and pulled back, terrified that I'd killed her. But then I saw that her very fine breasts were heaving up and down, even though she was lying there, otherwise motionless.

Janet must've seen the look on my face because she smiled. "She's passed out. I've only seen her do that a couple of time before, when two big black guys double-penetrated her, and when I used two vibrators and my mouth on her." She smiled. "If you still have enough wood, do you want to see if you can do that for me?"

I saw Annika's eyelids flutter, and she looked towards us as I plunged into Janet for the fourth or fifth time. I say 'plunged', because Janet really seemed to like it when I pulled almost out of her and then drove my cock in as deep as I could. One hand was on my wrist as I held her throat, in the way that she'd shown me to do with Annika. The other was rapidly rubbing her own clit. This time, she wasn't as noisy as her friend, but the sight of her, held down on the couch while I pounded her juicy cunt, was almost enough to tip me over. Fuck, I'd almost come inside Annika when the pulsing in her pussy was threatening to milk me dry. It was only my concern that I'd actually harmed her that took the edge off and prevented me from emptying my now-aching balls into the condom. Holding on for a second time as Janet bucked and wriggled beneath me was more than any guy could stand for long.

Fortunately, I didn't have to stand it for very long, as I felt the sensation of Janet's ultra-wet hole gushing again, liquid flooding out onto the couch. She pulled her knees back and a long, high-pitched "IIHHHHNNNNNNNH!" escaped her lips as she began to thrash around. I managed another three or four thrusts before I couldn't stand it anymore. I finally pulled out, tore the condom off and sent a big spurt of jizz over Janet. However far gone she was with her orgasm, she still managed to lift her head and stick out her tongue to taste some of the sticky goo. Halfway through, I twisted my hips and shot a couple more spurts onto Annika. And then I staggered back and collapsed in a chair opposite.

Any independent observer would have looked at the three of us and used the expression 'fucked out'. The ache in my back, thighs and butt had returned, disregarded while I was fucking so enthusiastically but now feeling like my muscles were on fire everywhere from my middle back to behind my knees. My balls throbbed, emptied three times in just a few hours, but my cock still managed to stay semi-hard -- I guessed from the Cialis.

As for Annika and Janet, they just lay there, covered in a sheen of perspiration and pussy juices, and streaked with my jizz. Both of their faces seemed blissed out, as though they were tripping. I guessed that the serotonin and endorphins were providing both ladies with an out-of-body experience.

I started to laugh. Even with Loretta and her unreasonable demands, I'd never fucked so much or so hard for so long in my life. With some effort, I got out of the chair and headed to the kitchen. In the fridge was a half-full jug of what looked like Margarita, and a few beers. I grabbed a beer, opened it and took a deep swallow. Then I carried it and the jug back into the lounge.

Annika and Janet were kissing -- and licking my cum off each other's faces. I refilled their Margarita glasses and handed them one each, then sat down and swigged my beer. When I'd finished it, I got up and headed to the guest room shower. About a minute or two later, the shower door opened and two very hot, naked and sex-stained women joined me.

We took turns washing each other down, but when Annika washed my cock and balls, I had to grit my teeth. "Ladies, please -- mercy! I really can't fuck any more tonight."

"You know, neither can we. Shit, I feel like I've been reamed out," Janet replied. "I don't think I've been stretched like that since I had my daughter, nearly twenty years ago. Of course, Annika's always shoving huge dildos and black cocks up her pussy -- and up her ass -- so she'll be more used to the feeling."

"Snitch!" Annika said with mock annoyance.

We fell into bed, around three. Kisses and hugs, and then we were asleep.

I awoke to the sight of two horny women, in sexy lingerie. No panties.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Coffee and croissants for you."

"Damn, Annika. We forgot the juice."

"Well, Janet, we'll have to provide our own."

For the next hour, I ate pussy. I had no choice. First Janet straddled my face, and then, after she'd had a good feel of what my mouth could do at 9 AM, they rolled me over so I could bury my face in two hot, wet slits alternately. It was an all-you-can-eat buffet, and I ate -- and drank -- as required by my hostesses. They fed me very well, and by the time I'd finished, my face, their pussies and the bedclothes were all soaked.

My boner was rock-hard, long before I'd finished. Fortunately, the ladies -- if you could call them that, after everything they'd done in the past nine hours or so -- had remembered to collect the remaining condoms and bring them to the bedroom. I positioned them on the edge of the bed and fucked them alternately, as I'd planned to do the night before, for maybe fifteen minutes; a dozen strokes in one, then a dozen in the other. Each was fingering the other's clit, which was helpful and allowed me to focus on the depth, angle and speed of thrust -- I guess like a jet-engine mechanic. Then I went for the finale -- some serious pounding of Janet's cunt until she screamed and squirted again, then into Annika for the big finish, pounding so hard I was lifting her off the bed. It was maybe a minute or two after she came that I was finally able to unleash, this time pulling out and sticking my unsheathed cock into Janet's eager mouth.

It's great to cum somewhere hot and wet, and rubber really takes the edge off. A hot and willing mouth is one of the best places I know to squirt my juices, and it's massively horny to watch your jizz leaking out past her lips or, as happened next, two ladies sharing the sperm breakfast you provided. I mean, wow! Like, fucking wow!

The coffee was, of course cold, so after showering, we all headed to the kitchen for a proper -- and rather late -- breakfast. With five hundred bucks in my pocket, the sensation of Annika's bare, nipple-ringed breasts pressing against my chest and a dull ache in my groin from over-use, I left around eleven-thirty. On the way back to Justine's place, I bought a big bunch of flowers, and phoned to book us lunch at a swanky place for the following day. I'd have taken her for dinner that evening but I was still working.

She liked the flowers, she loved the Sunday lunch, and she adored the enthusiastic pussy munching and gentle fucking I gave her after breakfast, as well as the reprise before we went to sleep on the Sunday evening. Annika and Janet had provided some of the best sex I'd ever had -- and having had Loretta as my teacher, that was quite something -- but I was getting very fond of Justine and felt I needed to take a lot of trouble to show her I appreciated her. And I could get her to cum multiple times, every time I fucked her, which was a bonus.

Having initially forced me into a sexual desert, my plus-sized cock was finally giving me the rich crop of enjoyment I felt I deserved.