All Comments on 'Mr. Black: The delivery'

by soulrax

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Don't cum in your mother" he said. But in the next chapter....

""Don't cum in your mother. When you are ready to cum let her know so she can quickly take your load in her mouth again....."

OK but now, how would Mr. Black force Jake to impregnate his mother in the next chapter???

soulraxsoulraxabout 10 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

Mr. Black would most likely never force Jake to impregnate his mother anymore. Mr. Black is a shady business man but a very professional one. He keeps his word and he was done punishing Jake. The only way for a chapter 2 involving Jake and his mom would be if either of them screw something up for Mr. Black.

Highly unlikely since Jake no longer works for him because Mr. Black let him go. And Jake's mother would never work for him.

Though I do plan on perhaps using Mr. Black in the future in other stories it won't be Jake and his mom. I would love feedback to improve my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

Jake thinks, "he had never seen a vagina that looked so perfect." Of course, it's perfect, it's his own mother's vagina. For any boy, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs--the same hole he came out of--is the most beautiful anything he's ever seen. Face it, the reason society enforces the famous Taboo so savagely is that no boy can resist the sight of his own mother's cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous