All Comments on 'Mr. Carruthers' Garden'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fantastic story....more please!

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
I've read both of the garden stories

and they are beautifully told. Bravo. Will you write more of Bryony's adventures?

jezzanonjezzanonalmost 13 years ago
A fine story

I really liked the 'feel' of this story: sensuous; relaxed; and deeply erotic. It is also well written: the spelling and grammar don't leave me cringing.

I found the denoument disappointing however; I was hoping for MORE! But then, that's the effect of a captivating story.

This is, nevertheless, certainly one of the best stories I have read on this site.

tallmanyestallmanyesover 12 years ago
Arousing

I really enjoyed the story, you feel as if you are there. I was aroused through the whole story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All 5's

Excellent tale, beautifully rendered. Many thanks for the enjoyment you provide.

ballznall60ballznall60over 9 years ago
One of the best!

I have read and reread this story several times but never commented on it. It is an amazing tale that builds so cleverly and as such raises its eroticism to a higher plane. I would award it 10 stars if possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
incredible

I was playing with myself and came so hard just picturing the mental images from this story. A+++++++++ infinity

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of a Kind

The most amazing, inviting, and satisfying secret garden!^

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Definitely would like a few of those flame orange flower plants for my garden! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

DevilbobyDevilboby9 months ago

What a lovely tale Max I have a fairly large garden here and would welcome the help of a young assistant to try and control plants and wild flowers that flourish in the most difficult of places. I have no statues or mounted figures of course, well I have one it's a copy of a Victorian figure, the whistling boy a special keepsake an aid memoire if you like I am most careful I do nothing to upset or damage him as I go about my work. I like it especially as the season progresses and he appears to be peeking through the foliage. I love my garden it is hard work so I can appreciate why Mr. Carruthers would need all this help. To that end I would have thought another four pages would e required to tell the story of Becky , Bryony and Jessica and how they all enjoyed showing the new assistant all around the gardens particularly the orange flowered shrub from northern India a region I have had some experience of myself. However the story, it is worth all of five stars and more but we'll have to content our selves with that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...