Mr. Carruthers' Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryony watched the birds flying to and fro, drinking at the birdbath, hopping on the grass searching for insects and grubs, generally being very busy in the early morning. She heard the door behind her open and close and Mr. Carruthers' footsteps coming towards her. He stood behind her, his hand resting on her bare shoulder.

"Good morning Bryony, and what a glorious morning. This weather seems to go on and on this year, and does it find you well?"

"Very well, Mr. Carruthers, always very well in your garden."

"Bryony could you do something for me?" asked Mr. Carruthers. Bryony turned towards him and her eye's fell straight to his cock. Mr. Carruthers smiled, "No, no, perhaps later. No, what I wanted to ask is... I have engaged a new lad to help in the garden and I want you to show him around and teach him about gardening and the garden. He starts next Wednesday which I know is not a day you should be here but I wondered if you could re-arrange your schedule?"

This was not problem assured Bryony.

"You will, of course, need to have your clothes on, we can't have you frightening him can we? I am sure he won't be so shy after a while."

At coffee time Bryony came up the path towards the house. Mr. Carruthers' was entertaining his friends. Four old gentlemen were seated around a table being served coffee by two pretty naked girls, Becky and Jessica. The table was wrought iron painted white and on it stood a vase of flowers, a vase of a particularly vivid flame orange blossom. Mr. Carruthers called her over and invited her to sit

I expect, the morning being so hot, that you are thirsty?" The scent from the vase of flowers was strong, Bryony nodded. Around the table old cocks began to stir, hot blood began to pump, raising them manfully into the air. Becky and Jessica stood watching.

"Do you need our help Mr. Carruthers?"

"No my dears, I think Bryony can manage. You would like them all to yourself, wouldn't you?"

Bryony nodded, she was, as Mr. Carruthers had told her, thirsty and the rising cocks looked very attractive, very suckable. She ran her tongue lightly across her lips. This picture of eroticism brought the gentlemen to full prominence. She got down on her knees before Mr. Carruthers.

"No, no Bryony. My guests first please!"

Bryony crawled around to the next chair and grasped the first cock in her hand and set to work.

Wednesday came round. Bryony looked with pleasure at the new lad. Surely it would not take long for him to see that being naked in the garden was good, having sex was better and looking after Mr. Carruthers' Garden, and of course, Mr. Carruthers himself was best. She looked at his jeans and wondered what his penis would be like. She liked to take things in hand and make them grow.