Mr. Cashell Cleans Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard's hand moved to the back of her head, his thick fingers entwining in her blonde hair, pulling her head back so he could look deep into her eyes as he thrust his cock repeatedly into her married pussy. "Oh, you've got such a nice little cunt, Mrs. Reeds." Mr. Cashell hisses as he leans forward, kissing her panting mouth roughly. Stacy's lips parted, letting Richard's tongue dart into her mouth as her fingernails bit into his shoulders. She moaned deep in her throat as he continued to fuck her, her body responding to him like no other man she'd ever known.

"Oh, you slut," Richard gasps softly in her ear as she moans against him, his hands gripping the soft globes of her ass as he stands up, lifting her off the floor as he continues to thrust deep into her tight pussy.

"You're pussy is so tight, you whore." Richard hisses in Stacy's ear as he lifts her up, almost completely off his cock before letting her slide down again. "Your husband doesn't deserve a hot piece of ass like you," He gasps as he continues to move her body as if it was a toy, sliding Stacy up and down his cock as she moans hotly in his ear. "He doesn't fuck you like you need to be fucked. A hot slut like you needs to her pussy pounded by a black bastard like me."

"Oh... Oh..." Stacy moans, her eyes squeezed shut tight as she lets the large janitor use her however he pleases. "Fuck... me...I'm your... fuck toy... you are my... black cock rapist...ahhhhaaa."

"That's right, my little fuck toy." Richard moans as he presses Stacy against the wall, his hands gripping the soft flesh of her ass as he pounds his cock into her. "I'm your rapist; my cock is fucking your married white pussy." He breathes in her ear as Mrs. Reeds wraps her legs around his legs, trying to pull him deeper into her as she curses softly under her breath in time with his thrusts.

"Such a hot cunt," Mr. Cashell gasps, his hands sliding up, pulling the cups of her white bra down to let her full breasts pop from the restraining garment. His large fingers spread, massaging and squeezing the soft globes of her heaving breasts as he continues to pound his cock deep into her. "You're such a good fuck toy, I should loan you out, let all my friends have a turn at your lovely little pussy."

"Oh... fuck..." Stacy moans, her legs squeezing him tighter as she arched her back, forcing her bare breasts harder into his groping hands. "Please...Mr. Cashell..."

"You'd like that wouldn't you, Mrs. Reeds. Being passed around a bunch of large dicked black men like a party favor, each man using your pussy, mouth, and ass. I bet you'd still be begging for cock at the end, you're such a hot slut." Richard hisses in her ear as his cock slips from her tight gripping pussy, the large swollen head of his manhood glistening with her arousal as he turned Stacy around, pressing her against the blackboard.

"I'm... I'm your fuck toy." Stacy pants as she tries not to imagine herself being surrounded by a group of men, being used like the horny slut she was turning into. "Please... fuck me, fuck your slut." Mrs. Reeds pants, her sweaty breasts making round circles in the chalk dust on the dark slate.

"That's a good girl, Mrs. Reeds." Richard says encouragingly as he leans back against the desk, lifting the hem of her skirt up over her waist. "I like hearing you say that." He tells her gently his large hand running over the smooth fabric of her panties, feeling the soft flesh of her ass as Stacy moans softly at his caress. "Do you want my cock in your married cunt again, Stacy?" Richard asks softly, his lips brushing against her ear as he leans forward, pressing his body against her back.

"Fu...Fuck me." The married teacher pleads, her eye closed tight to block out the shameful sight as she thrusts her hips back toward the large janitor behind her, offering her wet pussy to him as she spreads her legs wider. Stacy's knees go weak as she feels the hard hot head of Richard's cock press firmly against the lips of her sex, not entering her but teasing her slightly. "Please..."

"Such a slut," Mr. Cashell chuckles, thrusting his hips forward, as he slides his cock deep into her tight wet cunt. Mrs. Reeds gasped as he filled her again, her body shivering with delight as her pussy was delightfully stuffed with his cock.

"Oh, yes, take it you slut," Richard gasped as he continues to pound his cock into her from behind, the sound of slapping flesh and their ragged breath the only sounds in the deserted school. "You're my slut from now on, Mrs. Reeds. Your pussy belongs to me." Mr. Cashell moans as his hand slides up her stomach, cupping her soft round breast as he thrusts deep into her.

"Ohhh," Stacy moans, her eyes closed as she bites her lip, holding back her screams of pleasure as the black man's cock plumbs the depths of her pussy. Her arms stretch out over her head, pressing against the blackboard to steady herself as she is fucked roughly from behind.

"That's right, Stacy, take all of my black cock." Richard moans as he thrusts his cock deep into the married teacher's pussy, his large calloused fingers toying with her hard nipples as she gasps with each thrust.

"Oh, God," Stacy gasps out, her back arching as she thrusts her hips back toward her rapist, forcing his cock fully into her gripping pussy as she cums. Her body tenses as wave after wave of pleasure tears through her slender body, her long blonde hair falling in cascades around her face as she cries out in abandon.

Richard grunts as the married teacher's cunt grips his invading cock tightly, her body spasms as her climax rips through her body, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she sags against the blackboard completely spent. "You like being treated like a whore, don't you Mrs. Reeds?" He pants in her ear as he pushes her down across the top of her desk, his large calloused hands spreading her legs wide as she lays limp as a rag doll under him, letting him pose her in anyway he desired.

"Ye...yes," Stacy moans in shameful defeat as she feels the large head of his cock sliding once more into her moist pussy, her legs wrapping around his waist as tried to draw him deeper into her. Her fingernails scratched lightly over his shirt as she clawed at his shoulders, clinging to him desperately as he fucked his large cock into her married pussy. "Treat me like your whore, Richard. Fuck your little white slut like she deserves." Mrs. Reeds hissed in his ear as she thrust her hips up at him, letting him slide completely into her.

"Fuck..." Mr. Cashell gasps out as he thrusts his engorged cock deep into the married teacher, her pussy gripping him tightly as he feels his balls tighten as he cums. His cock seems to explode, shooting ribbon after ribbon of his hot sticky seed deep into Mrs. Reeds' fertile womb as she writhes in pleasure under him. "I'm cumming..." Richard announces needlessly.

"Oh...No! Please not in me..." Stacy gasps even as she grips his shoulders tighter, holding him to her as he ejaculates deep inside her. "I... I could get pregnant."

"That'd be hard to explain to your husband," Richard grins down at her, his breath rasping as he continues to thrust his hard cock into her moist pussy, "wouldn't it, Stacy? How would you tell your husband that you'd became the white fuck toy of the school janitor? Hmmm, Mrs. Reeds?"

"Ohhh," Stacy moans, her eyes burning with shame even as she clenches her muscles, holding the large cock deep in her as she experiences another small orgasm. His words humiliate and arouse the married teacher in a way she'd never experienced before. "Please... nooo." She gasps as her body slumps limply to the desk, her muscles feeling completely wrung out as Mr. Cashell slowly stands, his glistening erection slipping from her well used pussy.

"That was... good." Richard sighs as he stands over her, his sagging cock still protruding from the open fly of his pants as he admires the sight of Stacy lying across her desk, her skirt hiked up over her hips, thick rivulets of his semen slowly oozing between her swollen red labia. "I'll see you tomorrow after school, Mrs. Reeds." He says with a smile as he calmly tucks his limp cock back into his uniform, zipping the fly as he picks up the forgotten broom and moving towards the door. "Oh, and wear some sexy underwear tomorrow, something fitting your new position as fuck toy." He adds over his shoulder as he exits the room, walking down the deserted hallway whistling happily.

12