Mr. Jackson claims Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See?" he said, "it's not so bad, is it?"

He released her hands, then reached down to unfasten his belt and pants. She felt his cock jut against her pussy opening once again. He teased her with it, running it along the length of her slick slit. He smacked her clit with his erection.

"Mmm," he whispered, "I'm going to enjoy this."

He was inside her with a single thrust. She gasped at his size, which still surprised her. He pressed her legs back as far as they would go, almost next to her ears.

And then he fucked her. This time, it was clear that he wasn't trying to keep her guessing. He was simply taking her; using her for his own pleasure. And his pleasure dictated a nice hard fuck.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the darkened bedroom. Mr. Jackson's hand prevented Marie from crying out in pleasure as he pounded her pussy steadily. His other hand went from one nipple to the other, tweaking each in turn.

"Ugh," he groaned, "such a tight fucking slut. Getting fucked in your parents' house."

The attention that Marie's nipples were getting combined with the sensations of being taken hard against the floor were bringing her closer to yet another orgasm.

"That's it, slut," said Mr. Jackson, feeling her body tense up, "come on this fucking dick."

She did. She held onto him for dear life as the pleasure washed over her body. He didn't let up on the pace of his fucking, even as her pussy gripped his cock even tighter. She had never felt like this before. As she basked in the afterglow of her latest orgasm, she knew that she was his and his alone. She would do anything he wanted her to.

Mr. Jackson continued to slam his cock into her, pushing her legs back even further.

"Ugh," he growled, "take this fucking cock. I'm going to flood your little cunt."

She groaned in encouragement as he plunged into her, faster now, on the brink of his own orgasm at last.

Finally, he exploded inside her, his cock twitching so hard that her body flexed in sympathy with his contractions.

"Damn, Marie," he groaned, "that was incredible."

He gave her a peck on the lips before pulling out of her and standing up.

"Don't forget that you're babysitting tomorrow night," he whispered, and was gone.

Marie was left behind on the floor of her bedroom, legs spread, her back and backside burning, his seed slowly spilling from inside her.

She couldn't remember ever feeling so exhausted, or so satisfied. She lay there gathering her wits for a few moments longer as images of Mr. Jackson's muscular body pumping into her flashed before her eyes. She couldn't wait for her babysitting gig tomorrow.


Author's note: thanks to everyone who sent me feedback or commented on the first installment. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one as well. I intend to continue the story if there is enough interest!

12