Mr. Lewis Ch. 02

Story Info
Life is full of surprises...good and bad.
7.1k words
4.75
19.1k
19

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there, readers!

Let me just start off by saying that I was completely overwhelmed by the positive feedback I received on the first part of Mr. Lewis!! I genuinely worked hard on that story and to hear that so many people liked it was...I can't even describe....maybe "phenomenal" would be the correct word for it :-)

I didn't win the contest money, but I won something even better—support from all of you! Thanks again for the kind words and encouragement to continue!

Happy Reading!

[[CC]] <3

Surprise!

"So you...did it?" Cori asked as we sat on the couch in my bedroom, looking at the blank television. I should've turned it on for background noise, but it was a little late for that. "You actually...you know? Had sex with Mr. Lewis...?"

"God, Cori. Don't tell me you didn't hear it. I'm sure I was loud enough," I grumbled, my cheeks heating in embarrassment. Christmas was days ago but I only just mustered enough courage to tell Cori I was no longer a virgin.

"I heard most of it, but it's different with you actually saying it. Wow," she looked at me, mystified.

"Oh, come on. You know how I feel about him."

"What are you gonna do about Dustin?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, thrown by her question.

"Geez, Dan, the kid is in love with you."

"No he's not," I scoffed.

"You're so naïve, Danica," Cori shook her head.

"So, what? You think I made a mistake by sleeping with Ryan?"

"Tell me what happened."

I sighed heavily before answering. "He put his penis into my vagina, and it hurt."

Cori laughed so hard she almost fell off the couch. As much as I didn't want to laugh, I found myself chuckling as well.

"It only hurt for a little while," I corrected.

"I was talking about after Dani. Did you guys talk at all?"

"He forced me into conversation after round three."

Her eyebrows shot skyward. "Round three and a conversation...plus a necklace? He's got it bad."

"I hope so," I sighed, folding my hands into my lap. "He told me he wants to maintain a relationship when I go back to California. He said when I disappeared, it was as if he missed his one and only chance with me and he didn't like the feeling."

Cori squealed and grabbed my hands, her fiery curls of bouncing up and down with her excitement. "How did that make you feel? Were you happy?"

"Of course I was. I still am. I just wish we didn't have to be a secret, you know? Every girl wants to show off their hot, older boyfriend, but I can't."

"Not yet, Dani; but maybe life will work itself out to where you can someday."

I shrugged. "Maybe. I just don't want us to fade into nothing because we won't be seeing each other often."

"Well, I'm sure he'll come and visit, Dani. From what you said, it seems like he really wants you two to work out."

I hoped Cori was right. I hoped so much that it hurt my heart.

"Tell me more about Ryan's sexual prowess," she said.

My head snapped up in time to catch Cori grinning wickedly. I shook my head. "Oh my God...don't make me regret telling you, Cor."

"What? Me?" she feigned an innocent look.

I sighed. "Well, he's too well-endowed for a teacher."

Cori's eyes grew in size as her mouth popped open.

"I know, right. Teachers aren't supposed to be...they're not supposed to have...you know! I don't really have a frame of reference, but it was good after the pain subsided. Maybe too good."

"Orgasm?"

My face heated even further. "Yeah," I said, my voice small.

"How many?"

"Geez, Cori. I'm not sure. Toward the end they started to blend together. One after another, after another," I shrugged.

"Don't be so casual about it! That doesn't happen to the general female population, Danica! Geez," Cori dropped my hands before crossing her arms, "my first time should've been with a teacher!"

"Cori!"

"God. My first time was awful," she continued as if my mouth wasn't hanging wide open in shock. "The idiot kept poking around because he couldn't find where to put it. By the time he did find it, I didn't want to do it anymore but he insisted. It was terrible."

"I'm sorry, Cor. Maybe you'll find someone better."

"Ah, whatever. So...would you do it again?"

I grinned. "Yeah, I—,"

"Cori, Danica!"

My eyes grew to the size of tennis balls as my heart tried to tattoo itself on my chest.

"What the fuck?" I nearly shouted as I jumped off the couch.

"Girls, you in here?"

"Um, yes. We're in here, Mrs. Matthews," Cori answered for me.

My bedroom door swung open, revealing my mother on the other side. Her travels darkened her skin, but otherwise she looked as she always did. Her hair was tucked neatly into place. Her makeup was without flaw; but there was something different in her face than the last time I saw her—she wore a smile. "We came home a bit early to surprise you girls! How about an impromptu trip to the Keys?"

"Mom, I have to leave for California in a couple of days," I said, finally getting my voice to work.

"Oh, we can talk about that later. Our flight leaves in a couple hours—come on, pack a carry on. We can get you new swimsuits and all that when we get there."

"Are you sure, Mrs. Matthews? I don't want to intrude," Cori said, trying to sound enthused as she peeked at me from the corner of her eye.

"Nonsense! We wouldn't have you spend the rest of the holiday alone!"

"Your mother really does insist," my father said, poking his head in the door and rolling his eyes.

"We'll be ready within the hour," Cori said, smiling at my parents.

She was better at faking emotions than I was, but I found the strength to wait until they left the room before I panicked. "What the fuck am I gonna do, Cori?"

She paced in front of my couch, her hands in her hair. "I don't know, Dan. I don't know."

"These are my last few days in town, and I have to spend them with my parents! Ryan is gonna think that I'm backing out of our relationship. He's gonna think I only wanted him for sex. I'm not gonna get to tell him goodbye...it'll be like September all over again, except that Ryan and I are actually together this time...."

"Dani, calm down. None of that is gonna happen. Look, just text him what happened; I'm sure he'll understand. We can make a plan to get you guys together before we leave, or something. We'll figure it out."

"Do you think they know about me and Ryan and they wanted to get us as far apart as possible?"

She was shaking her head before I finished my question. "If that were the case, they'd just ship you straight back to California—no questions asked. Plus, they were in horribly good moods."

I took a deep breath before releasing it. Cori was right; if they even got a hint of suspicion that Ryan and I were merely in the same room, they'd have me on the first flight out of the state. If they knew we were having sex, they'd probably send me out of the country.

"You text Mr. Lewis while I pack us some stuff, okay?"

I nodded and took my phone from my pocket.

Ryan wasn't happy about me leaving, but he said it was probably a good idea for me to save face with my parents; if I seemed too eager to stay, they would think something was up. He was right, of course, but I didn't want to hear it. I hated when he was right, even more so after we started our relationship. I wasn't sure if it was just me, but his gloating seemed more prevalent since I had become his girlfriend.

"Miss, can you please stow your phone away? The plane is about to take off," the flight attendant smiled at me. I grimaced in her direction.

"Dan," Cori chuckled from beside me.

"What? If she knew who I was talking to, she wouldn't have requested such an asinine task of me."

"And who are you talking to, anyway?" my mother asked, leaning forward in her seat to look across the aisle at me.

"Some guy named Andrew," I said. I had been rehearsing this line so much that it flowed from my lips with natural grace.

"Anybody we need to meet?" my father asked, his eyebrow cocked.

"Nope."

Cori looked at me, her eyes tight in the wake of her confusion.

"Ryan's middle name," I whispered my explanation.

"Smooth. Just enough of the truth in there to not be a complete lie."

I shot Ryan a quick text to let him know I was taking off before powering down my phone. "Everything about my life is one big lie," I sighed before crossing my arms like a petulant child.

The hotel we stayed at was top notch with an ocean view— I was sure it cost my parents a pretty penny; this made me even more suspicious. They came home early from a trip to Barbados just to round my best friend and me up to hit another vacation spot, and spend another fortune in the process? Something was going on, but I couldn't figure out what. Cori and Ryan insisted it couldn't be anything bad based on my parents' behavior, but nothing felt right from the moment they came home.

"You need to work on your front more, Dani. Your parents are gonna see right through you," Cori told me the second night of our stay.

"I'm trying, but I could be doing a lot of other things right now rather than trying to figure out what their game is."

"You mean, you could be having sex with Mr. Lewis?" Cori grinned.

"God. I get what he was saying about calling him 'Mr. Lewis'. It sounds like a bad porn flick," I groaned. "Teacher, oh teacher," I stuck my tongue out in disgust.

Cori laughed. "You would trade all of this," she motioned to the expanse of our suite, "for some sex with Ryan Andrew Lewis?"

"Of course I would. I love him."

Cori stopped smiling and stared at me...or past me. It was hard to tell. "Really?"

"The realest."

"Damn."

We didn't speak as I listened to the waves of the ocean lap against the shore beneath us, the gravity of what I just confessed hung in the air like perfume. I had never loved any man of the opposite sex outside of my family. It was an unusual feeling, but I welcomed it.

"Well, it's a good thing that we're here, then," Cori said, bringing me out of my internal contemplation.

"Why?"

"So he can miss you as much as you miss him. You can use this time to see how he really feels about you."

"And him saying that he wanted to try a long distance relationship gave you no indication of his feelings for me?"

"Guys will say anything in the heat of sex, Dan. I'm not saying that Mr. Lewis—,"

"Ryan."

Cori rolled her eyes. "Ryan. I'm not saying he's like that, but it's better to find out earlier on. Test him with the distance. See how he reacts. If he stops calling and texting, then he's probably not gonna last while you're in California; but if he initiates conversation and seems eager to talk to you, he means all of that sentimental stuff he said, and he's willing to work it out with you."

"Why do I have to play detective during this trip? I gotta figure out what my parents are up to while simultaneously deciphering Ryan's dedication to the relationship...this is craziness."

"Forget about your parents. I'm sure they'll tell you whatever they're up to sooner or later. You should probably forget about Ryan, too." She rushed to finish her statement when she saw the expression on my face. "If you leave him be, you'll get a better idea of what type of boyfriend he'll be."

"I get it," I nodded. "If he's texting every five minutes, he's clingy; but it he texts every five days, he's disinterested."

"Right. See, you got it," Cori said as she slid into her wedge sandals.

"Where would I be without you, Cori?"

"It's a good thing we never have to find out. Now come on, your parents have been waiting forever for us."

I shook my head and grabbed my clutch purse off the bed.

Dinner was relaxed and enjoyable, much to my surprise. My parents regaled us with the details of their exploits in Barbados, making Cori and I absolutely envious; they assured us that once we graduated college they would treat us to a vacation there. I couldn't wait.

"That's such a charming necklace," my mother commented at random, making me drop my fork.

"You think so?" I said, lightly fingering my Christmas gift from Ryan.

"I thought she just had to have it," Cori said. My head whipped around in her direction. It was one thing for me to lie to my parents, but I didn't want her in on the charade, too. My mouth drooped into a pout when I realized she already was.

My mother cocked her head to the side and smiled. "Oh, how nice of you, Cori. It looks lovely against her skin."

"It does," my father agreed, taking my hand into his. "You cold, Dani? Your hands are like ice."

"A little," I lied. "I probably should've worn something heavier for the night."

"I want you two to close that balcony door tonight," my mother said in the voice she used with her clients. "The chill will make you sick, especially since it's supposed to rain tonight."

"We will, Mom," I said, releasing my father's hand and picking up my fork. "The food is really good here," I commented, knowing that my parents would talk for the rest of the meal about that menial topic.

It worked better than I imagined; they were comparing the food in the Keys to what they ate in Barbados when Cori and I went to our room for the night. As soon as the door clicked shut, I pulled my phone from my clutch. There was a text from Ryan and I opened it with haste.

*Missing you*

I smiled as my fingers drummed across the screen.

*I'm pretty sure I miss you more* I wrote before attaching a picture of myself sporting a pouty face.

His reply came in the form of a picture baring his erect manhood. I gasped and almost dropped the phone.

"What's wrong, Dani?" Cori asked.

"Nothing. Nothing."

"Okay," she smirked and left our room to sit in the living area.

I waited until she was completely out of sight to reopen the message. My flesh heated as I studied Ryan's girth. "No wonder it hurt so much," I mumbled before reading his message.

*I think I win the "missing you" contest*

I typed back, *Maybe. You can't be sending me pictures like that. I almost killed my new phone*

*New phone? Well you shouldn't send me pics of you looking all cute and pouty :p*

*Duly noted. It's not really a new phone. It's just my old one that I got back*

*Nice. Your other phone was crap*

*Jerk*

*I plan on it*

I gasped before looking around the room, my face heated.

*Ryan...*

*What* He attached a picture of his hand wrapped around his manhood. I almost spontaneously combusted.

*You're crazy*

*About you. What do you have on?*

I sent a picture of myself before stealing away to the bathroom. I felt too exposed being in Cori's and my shared bedroom.

*You look amazing, Danica*

*Thanks. You do, too* I grinned wickedly.

*Oh, do I?*

*You always do*

*Even for a teacher?*

I groaned, remembering my stupid remark from Christmas.

*Even for a teacher ;P*

His response didn't come right away, so I filled the bath tub with water and some of the hotel's bubble bath and salts. I hadn't heard a response come in from Ryan, so I slipped my clothes off and climbed into the tub. My mind traveled back to the last bubble bath I took and smiled—it was Christmas Day. So much had changed since that time: I was no longer a virgin, I was in a relationship with the man of my dreams, my parents were actually kinda cool to be around. Life was starting to look up for me...it was just too bad that it would change all over again when Cori and I left for California in a few days.

My phone vibrated on the chair next to the tub, making me jump. It was a video message from Ryan. I hit the play button and was rewarded with his voice. "Hey baby, I just wanted to say hi...and I miss you. I wanted to give you something to think about tonight when you go to bed," the message said before the camera switched focus and zoomed in on his crotch. Thankfully, I was leaning out of the tub, otherwise my phone would've been fried. The camera switched focus to his face, which was shimmering with sweat. He ran his fingers through his damp hair and licked his lips before talking again. "Goodnight, Miss Matthews."

My head snapped back, "What?" I typed back in haste. He sounded breathy and seductive; it reminded me of the time we spent together in my bedroom. The jerk knew what he was up to.

*YOU TEASE!*

*My intention wasn't to tease*

Two can play that game, I thought before washing my body and draining the tub. I threw on a towel, ventured to the bedroom, and grabbed the laciest bra and underwear set I could find before slipping them on. "Ha!" I said after snapping the picture and attaching my text.

*Goodnight, Mr. Lewis*

*Damn it, Danica*

I grinned as I powered my phone down for the night. I almost always left it on, but I knew I would be tempted to respond to his message, and that'd give him the upper hand. I wanted to take Cori's advice and make him miss me as much as I missed him.

"What're you so cheesy about?" Cori asked as I pulled back the covers to my bed and climbed in.

"You give some good advice," I said before turning onto my side.

The morning came and I woke up grinning. Cori swore that Ryan and I had phone sex the night before, but I told her what really happened.

"Mr. Lewis is a horny bastard. I'm proud of you for playin' it cool though. He's got to be missing the hell outta you by now," Cori offered her hand for a high-five and I took it with gusto.

"What are you two celebrating in here?" my mother asked as she poked her head into our bedroom.

"The weather," Cori said, smoothly. "It's the perfect day to hit the beach."

"It is, and that was our plan for today. That, and dolphin encounters. Tonight there's going to be a New Year's Eve party in the hotel lounge that should be fun. Your father and I thought we could hang there for a while after we all had dinner on the terrace."

"Oh my God, Mom, that sounds amazing," I smiled while slipping my feet into a pair of flip flops.

"Good. We'll be out here when you two are ready," my mother smiled before closing the door.

"I don't know what you were so worried about, Dan. This trip is shaping up to be the best thing ever," Cori said, wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"You were right. I think they just really missed me and wanted to make up for the past; though, they didn't have to do all of this," I said, tossing my phone into my beach tote.

My mother and father kept us busy for the entire morning and well into the afternoon. We started off in the hotel's restaurant with breakfast before traveling by Jet Ski to the dolphin encounter location. It worked out well for us in that there were no other families at the site, so we were able to spend more time with the animals.

After lunch, my mother suggested that "us girls" go shopping for the New Year's Eve event while my father went to play a few rounds of golf, to which he vehemently agreed—my dad hated shopping so much I was certain he'd cut off his right hand to avoid going. It took Cori and me minimal time to find outfits, but my mother was a different story. She had a bad criticism for every outfit she tried on until we hit a little boutique hidden amongst all of the bigger tourist spots. Her problem, then, was choosing between several outfits that she loved. While she was still fussing in the dressing room, I took the opportunity to check my phone. I barely switched the power on before messages and missed call alerts came flooding in. They were all from Ryan.

I shot him a quick text before turning to Cori who was also busy on her phone. "Hey, keep her busy for a minute," I whispered as I waved my phone. She nodded and I took off toward a bench outside of the boutique.

12