Mr. Meccano Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed forward and she gave way inside. 'Aaaahhhhoooooowww..........yesssss' she shouted out. Her ass just sort of sucked me in, that's the only way to describe it. Fuck, but she was tight and hot. I had to think of something else quickly cos my cock had never felt a fit like it, and then she was pushing back and forwards on me like I was the one being fucked. I needed something to take my mind away quick or I was going to shoot in seconds. And then something did arrive to take my mind away, a very, very unwelcome something.

The tape player in the workshop started to whirr, I knew the noise alright, and then fuck me if AC fuckin DC don't start blaring out Back In Black. What the fuck? The funny thing was she started getting into the beat straight off and started to move in time underneath me. I was nearly going off now but I wanted to know why the fuckin music had come by itself. And then I heard the voice, that fucking voice all fuckin wheezy and old.

'I tol ye, ye was a motherfucker din't I boy?'

That wee fucking Beezlebub!! McHaragarty!! He was standing on the bench, beside our grinding hips but only I could see him. Mrs. Christie would have had to twisted her neck round a good 'un to spot him. Anyways, I soon found out she couldn't hear him anyway above the fuckin music that he must have put on, the devious wee cunt.

'You are one dirty minded cunt!' I hissed at him loudly.

'Ahhhh, yesssssssssss...........I am!' moaned Mrs. Christie under me, 'fuck my dirty bitch ass, Meccano man, and tell me how baaaad I am!'

Oh, fuck, I thought, she thinks I'm talking at her. McHeragarty grinned and stepped up behind her shoulder. She was so in heat, that she wasn't looking anywhere. He looked down at the woman's sweaty shoulders heaving with her breathing, then he winked at me, and then he -- prepare yourself, brothers and sisters, it gets nasty here, like I said. The dirty old imp dropped those ancient fuckin trousers of his and popped his cock out!! Oh, shit! I nearly puked! And not just at the idea of the whole fuckin scene but also at the sight of the fucking fat purple hard he was now beginning to stroke. It was short, like him of course, but it was fucking thick and stout as a fucking tailpipe off a 4x4! All in all, it was not a good sight and I was not in a good situation.

I felt my dick lose it's interest in where it was intruding but she sensed it and then only made her wriggle her ass around on me more -- up and down and round and round and goddamn if she didn't have me back on full hard again. God, I would have enjoyed this but for the appearance of the grinning wee fuckin monster standing there with his monster fucking tool out. Ugly fucking sight, I can tell you. And it gets worse.

I made a swipe at him as he stood there with his eyes half closed. But the fucker was too nippy and he dodged me. Even worse, he fucking got hold of my hand with a grip that wasn't right in such an old bastard and he disappeared behind me, twisting my arm as he went.

'Ahhh, you cuuunt' I shrieked at him but, again, as my head was next to hers, she thought I was talking to her.

'Yeesss..........I am a dirty cunt...........a real dirty bitch.......fuck me....hard, fuck my ass hard..........come on, harder' she moaned and she raised herself up a bit to push her backside at me and she brought her legs in and out a few times, pinching her anus on my cock as she did so.

All well and good you might think. But no!! Things went very fuckin bad from here on in. Are you ready? I told you things got nasty. That leprechuan bastard, McHeragarty, clambered onto the small of my back, still holding my wrist hard cos he knew I was gonna cause him some serious fuckin damage if I could get hold of him. And he's shuffling about there for a few seconds and just when I'm trying to figure out what he's up to I gets to feel what he's up to. Urggghhh.

But she feels it first and boy does she let out a loud cry or shout of what exactly? Pain and pleasure both at once? Hard sound to describe but you may know the noise I mean. It is a totally sex sound, brothers, a totally sex sound. Y'see the dwarf demon had gone and stuck his cannon rod right into her sopping pussy and I could feel the fucking ugly size of what he was plunging her with, being as how my own number was held fast in her back door.

'You are one dirty bastard' I complained at McHeragarty but once again she thought I was talking to her.

'Unnnnnhhh..........aaaHHHH.........I knowww,' she kinda grunted and moaned, 'is that you in me?...........ohhhh, fist fuck me.........c'mon........I can take it.............aaahhh'

The little shite was taking her up on her demand and started really thrusting in. Christ, I don't know how she was taking this. I looked down and the sweat was like rivers between her shoulder blades. I really thought this was punishment and I was less than fuckin happy having a pint sized old git in on the action right underneath me as well. I did not get off on feeling his pecker next to mine either, whether in a different orifice or not. Unfortunately, things got worse. Don't complain, you got no right to do that.

I felt him come out of her. Mrs. Christie moaned at the release.

'No, no. come back,' she hissed, 'I can take it'.

I heard him shuffling and then the small toad was up on the bench holding something. One of my rags. He stooped at her head and then briskly tied the rag around her head so she was blindfolded. Then the dirty git kneeled before her and presented his gnarly club at her mouth. I am afraid to report my people that Mrs. Christie, she of the big house, she of the business like manner, she of manners and reserve......she slobbered and sucked on his demonic cock. It made my stomach churn and I wanted to get out of the situation and , well, get out of her. But whenever I tried to pull out, she clamped her anus ring on me and held me. Eventually, I just closed my eyes and started to fuck her ass again. What else was there to do?

This situation went on for quite a while. I did briefly wonder what the hell would happen if someone arrived but the air was heavy with black magic voodoo leprechaun shit. And besides, I was enjoying Mrs. Christie, enjoying my riding her rear even if she was under some hex.

There was a croak like a rusty door hinge and I opened my eyes to see the wee auld boy go cross eyed. His thick club of a cock was simply bulging and pumping like it was possessed. Mrs. Christie had her lips clamped tight and the breath was rushing out of her nose as she attempted to do her best. But seeing as how he was not, shall we say, of this world, she began to lose the battle. His spunk started to squeeze out of the sides of her mouth. Still he pulsed, and pumped. After another half a minute there was dribbles coming out of her nose. Only then did he croak and pull out and sit back. Her head lay on my bench gasping for breath, his spunk goo spilling out of her open mouth.

I put my arms under her shoulders to lift her away from it but she mewled like a kitten and motioned her head back down towards the bench and the puddle of spunk nestling there. I didn't quite know what to do, when McHaragarty split the deadlock. He stood and adjusted his grotty trousers over his dick and he shuffled up to me and rested his hand on my shoulder. Both of us looked down at the fit, naked and bound Mrs. Christie before us. Her taut buttocks quivering around my cock, her head now falling slowly down to lay on the bench where she began meekly lapping at the pile of spunk he had first splattered the inside of her mouth with but which now sat on the dark, oily wood.

'When she finishes all of that' he explained, 'then the hex on the building wears off and she will come to her senses and.........' he stopped and sniffed long and hard for emphasis, 'and then you are not gonna be able to explain yerself. A woman as smart and strong as that will conclude that you have raped her, are raping her. Ye are fucked my friend! And I wi...'

He never finished. Win. That was what he was gonna say. Win. But he was too late. I knew by now I had to outflank him, I had to beat him. My mind had worked as furious fast as ever it could work. I had a plan. To beat him the first thing I had to do was beat him. Again. I smacked him on the back of the head with the first thing my hand came to. It was another wrench. Hey! It's a mechanics shop, remember? He fell forward and landed on the bench besides Mrs. Christie, who was now becoming a little greedy and had already hovered up half of his goo. I grabbed her around the middle and hauled her up to me. She gasped and groaned and tried to wrestle her way out of my grip and back to the spunk. Shit, I thought, it must have some magical shit in it. She wants it all. Well, she can't fucking have it all. Not yet.

I shuffled her away and managed to reach my dolly board for getting under the cars. Oh c'mon people you know what a dolly board is, get real. I slowly bent down with her still coupled to me and then lay her belly down on the dolly. I reached under her and started to stroke her. All of her was wet. I went slowly on her clit, on, off, flickety flick. It worked, after a minute or two I could pull out of her ass. I moved quickly. She began to complain so I got another rag and tied her mouth. Sorry, Mrs. C but I am in trouble, its double. Then I moved to the dirty lep bastard. I had special plans for him.

I didn't even bother getting dressed. I pressed the motor button and the front door started rolling shut. Then I lifted that old boy and tied him up with wire to the chair in the office. I fumbled quickly under the sink, throwing old bottles and manky cloths aside until I found it. An old bottle of pop. A label years old, peeling and fading. The liquid clear as day. Cept this weren't no pop. It was poitin, the downfall of all leps. I hadn't thought about it before cos I never drink it but I had that stuff from old man Crumpy sitting there for a coupla years at least. I opened it and sniffed. Yes. It smelt dangerous. I pushed McHaragarty's chair back at an angle and pressed the bottle against his lips and forced them open. I tilted it and poured. Amazingly the old goat drank it. He was unconscious to fuck yet the leprechaun has such a lurch for the mountain dew he can drink it awake or asleep. I didn't know that by the way. I just found it out from watching him guzzle. He drank the whole bottle like a babe. And like a babe he soon took to snoring. Ungracious sound of snoring you ever did hear but did I give a fuck? No. he was gonna be out for hours now. Time to resume my masterplan.

Return to the innocent victim of leprechaun spillage, untie her nakedness, clean her up, dress her and put her out of the shop to come to her senses and then not let her back in. So she never suspects a thing? Yes. Quite right. That is the way of decency. But I am mighty sorry to tell you that I had had a taste of debauchery. I also experienced the stress of duelling with a lep. Leps I didn't believe in. Now I was gonna take some reward. You know the phrase 'have your cake and eat it'. Well eating was what I had in mind.

I returned to the shop. Mrs. Christie was still on the dolly board, her wrists still tied to her ankles. She was wriggling and giving off under the gag. I went to the bench and despite my reservations I scraped the auld gits spunk up with my hand and went back to her. I released the gag and before she could complain I put a finger in the goo and placed it in her mouth. She slurped it clean in seconds and then craned her head for more. But I had other ideas. I stood up and putting my foot on the dolly I pushed it towards the back door. Once there I kicked it open. Sunlight blasted down. It was hot. Good. She was completely naked. Gorgeous sight to behold, her legs all muscle toned, her back beaded with sweat, buttocks sweaty and split wide, the lips of her pussy nestling there inviting me in. But I wasn't sure about her being tied up like that, it was uncomfortable. She was requesting it cos of spell hex shit but there was no reason to obey that, specially now I was gonna work that shit to suit me.

I untied her wrist from her ankles but I had to be cautious. So I still kept binds on her only this time I tied her wrists together, above her head. Then I turned her onto her back and I parted her legs and tied the ankles to the sides of the dolly. I gave her a wee finger of magic spunk to distract her. Then I took the blind off. Her eyes looked straight at me. Amazing, blue, hazy with lust. I kneeled down and flicked my tongue over one of her nipples. It puckered immediately. I saw to the other. I went back to the to other. You know the score. I moved down her belly, it getting tighter as I descended. I moved down, past her pussy, over her thighs, then back. I did this a few times and she was lifting her hips to me. So eventually I brushed my lips on her, came back and did it again. On the third pass she had her knees pulled wide, wide apart and her pussy lips were actually quivering. I did three things. Oh yes, folks. Craig is a clever boy when he has the lust up. I reached up and gave her a finger of goo. As she moaned at the effect of that I returned to her quim. My tongue flicked her bud and I then pushed the dolly forward. Her head crossed the threshold. I tongue flicked and slowly licked her clit. Then I pulled the cart back in.

The first time I definitely heard her say 'wha...' as her head left the threshold. I pulled it back quickly.

Then I repeated the whole procedure again. And again, And again. I lost count of how many times. Several roll alongs and back of the dolly later and we were both out in the sun, not just her head but her whole body. She was moaning and bucking her backside up and down towards me. She was getting close now. I had to risk it. I gave her the last finger of goo and quickly pulled the loops off her ankles. Instantly her thighs clasped around me. Shit. She wants me to stop. Well I wasn't going anywhere. A second passed, then another. Another. Then her legs started a spasm, it moved to her hips. Her thighs released and closed on my head. I took it as a yes. I worked my mouth on her again and and this time she responded. Her legs opened out wide. And my hearing was back.

'Don't stop.......unnnhh....unnnhh......come up, fuck me. Fuck me Craig'

Sweet music folks, sweet soul music. I got up on my knees and bent down over her face to face. She looked me dead in the eyes. They were hazy with lust but this time you could see they weren't weirded out.

'You sure,' I whispered, 'the ropes, what about your wrists'

'Don't touch them' she growled, 'fuck me now........here like this'

Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters. That is just what I did. And I'm not gonna tell you anymore details. Shit I think you heard enough. Oh, you insist? Well, we rolled so hard together we both us ended up off that board and in the mud and the weeds. She eventually ended up on top of me and she ground her mound away on me until we both came at the same time. We laughed a lot after that with our heads in the weeds. Like what the fuck was going on here sort of high-ness.

So, the tale ends. I have to spend some money each week up at Crumpys. I got me an auld lep in a permanent state of sozzlement in a locked outshed. I fear whatever evil he will concoct if he ever escapes those bonds of drunkenness I keep him in. But I got no hex on my garage anymore. Things is just back to normal. Well, okay then, they ain't quite the same.

I got me a certain customer, a Mrs. Christie, comes down about once a month and threatens me with the cops over the molestation of her two daughters. Claims she overheard them drunk one night talking about the funny time they had down at Craigs garage. Found themselves out back with no tights and no panties and when they got home they both had dirty hand marks on their pearly white backsides. She seen the photos they took and kept hidden. She comes down each month and says she going to the authorities unless I do what she says. It usually involves me tying her up, giving her a spanking (she seems to like that an awful lot) until she begs for me to ride her. I have to say I oblige her.

Funny thing is, the other day, what Mrs.Christie don't know yet is this. Her daughters came down to see me with exactamundo the same complaint. Well, it weren't really a complaint. They said it was research, kinda in the line of Cinderella and who does the shoe fit. Then they showed me the photos. Of the handprints on their naked butts. Could zoom in on them with those flash camera phones they got now. Had the exact measurements of whoever had a hand that size and shape. Said they had suspects -- people with oily hands. Asked me ever so nice if they could measure my handprint. What could I do? I agreed. Then the pair of 'em turned around and lifted their skirts. I thought they were innocent girls really but they were both wearing thongs. They bent right down to the floor, and placed their legs a little apart so I got a keen view of what little material their thongs was covering, sitting their like two purses between the tops of tanned thighs, bursting with young pussy. Told me to go right ahead and place a hand on both their backsides. So what I did was thi......but, wait a minute...... that's a different story. I told you a pretty good one already, you wouldn't want to hear anymore now, would ya?