Wrinkles

Story Info
Naive wife gets a wrinkle but an ugly man has magic cum.
14.7k words
4.49
86.2k
120

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Decision Time

Desi never imagined there would come a day when she would have to make such an undignified decision; but, that day had arrived. She shivered in disgust at the ugly man sitting on the patio chair in front of her. If he were telling the truth, it would all be worth it but, there was only one disgusting way to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Previous Day

Desi had it all, a beautiful home, a mature, wealthy husband, a body to die for and a beautiful face. It was her twenty-ninth birthday party, and her husband had given her a big surprise, a brand new red Mercedes convertible sports car. Unfortunately, her first wrinkle dampened Desi's happiness.

Her girlfriends all laughed at her and said it was the start of a downward slope and there was nothing she could do about it. Desi was devastated, and in spite of the extravagant party and well-wishes, she couldn't be happy. She mingled with her guests and drank too much champagne as she tried to drown her imaginary woes.

Juan was listening to the pretty white woman celebrating her birthday and moaning of her concern about getting her first wrinkle. As he looked around, this woman had it all; he shook his head and couldn't believe she was so shallow to be so troubled about a fucking wrinkle!

Juan struggled to put aside enough money to send his daughter to college. He had to work almost non-stop, and when his friend asked him to serve at the party tonight, he jumped at the chance to earn easy money. Rich people always amazed him with their 'better than you' attitude, but he would take their money.

Juan was almost invisible as he wandered through the crowd on the large outside grounds. The in-ground pool had a fountain shooting water up in the air, and the view of the city lights was incredible. Juan lived with his family in a four-room apartment that they all shared and his vision was the next door building. He couldn't imagine living in such luxury.

When Desi walked to the edge of the property, Juan was bored and made his way nonchalantly towards her.

"Good evening Miss," said Juan, "would you like a fresh drink?"

Desi had a tear in her eye as replaced her glass. She didn't even say thanks but turned away and looked back out at the valley view. Juan was prepared to ignore her attitude but decided to have some fun with her.

"Miss," Juan said, "I don't mean to interrupt, but I think I can help you out."

Desi turned and looked at the help; he was a short, ugly man with a huge nose and a bald head. If Desi had to guess she would say he was Mexican or South American but he didn't have an accent.

"I don't know what you mean," she huffed, "and I don't appreciate you being personal with me."

"I'm sorry," Juan said, "but I overheard you talking to the other ladies. May I show you a picture of my wife?"

"What on earth for?" said Desi as she got even more annoyed with the waiter.

"I think you will be impressed," said Juan, "only one brief moment but it may change your life."

Desi was perturbed but also intrigued, "Okay," she said, "but make it quick!"

"Please hold the tray for me," said Juan as he held it out to her. Desi let out another huff and reluctantly held the tray as Juan reached into his back pocket and pulled a photo out of his wallet. "Here is a picture of my wife," he said, "she is fifty-seven."

As Juan took the tray back from Desi, he handed her the photo. It wasn't his wife but his twenty-one-year-old daughter, Marie. She was beautiful like her mom, and he thanked God she didn't look like him.

"This is your wife," said Desi as she looked at the photo, "She looks so young. Is she fifty-seven? Impossible!"

Juan knew that Desi had taken his bait, her vain ego wanted to believe it was true. He could see the wheels turning in her head as she looked at him, trying to judge whether he was telling the truth or not.

"Yes," lied Juan, "that is my wife, and we found a secret that keeps her skin smooth and wrinkle-free."

"I don't believe you," said Desi, "you would be rich if that were true."

"You're right I should be, but the researchers keep getting it wrong, it's a long story," said Juan, "too long to discuss with you now. I am sorry, you're right I should never have bothered you. Excuse me."

Juan took the photo back from Desi put it in his shirt pocket and walked away. He hadn't gone three steps before he heard her call out to him.

"Wait!" she said, "Tell me more. I need to know the secret."

Juan could see other guests were looking at them now. "Perhaps we could meet a different time?" he said as he looked around the area, "When it is more private."

"Yes, yes," she said quickly, "can you come here tomorrow? My husband is gone at nine am, and the housekeeper is off tomorrow."

"I am working tomorrow, and it would mean missing my wages," said Juan as he looked into her blue eyes," Maybe it is not such a good idea to be alone with me. What would your husband say?"

"I will pay you," said Desi in a desperate attempt to get him to come over. "Is five hundred dollars enough?"

Juan hesitated, this was going farther than he intended. The picture was a joke and to get back at her for her rudeness. But five hundred dollars was a small fortune in Juan's world.

"Okay," said Juan, "but you must swear to keep our meeting secret."

"Thank you," said Desi, "can your wife come as well?"

"No," said Juan, "she is a housekeeper at a downtown hotel for the last twenty-five years."

"Oh," said Desi as she was giving the whole thing a second thought. If it was true and he did have a secret, then it was worth the risk. "Okay, be here at ten am, and we can talk more."

"Yes Miss," said Juan as he walked away to hand out more drinks. He chuckled under his breath at how naive she was and how easy he had manipulated her. He wondered what he could get her to do tomorrow.

Desi watched the ugly man walk away and thought about the picture. If the photo were real, then she would give anything to keep her skin just like that. Smooth and free of wrinkles. She watched the ugly man talking to her girlfriend Susan as she took a drink from his tray, Susan looked from the server to Desi and smiled strangely at her. Desi rejoined the party with all her friends with a renewed sense of hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The First Meeting

Juan arrived precisely at ten am, and Desi opened the door for him. He saw her frown as she looked at his worn clothes before she turned away and walked into the house

"Come in," said Desi, "Will this take long? I have a tennis lesson this morning at the club."

Juan forced a smile, "no, " he said as he followed her into the mansion and closed the door behind himself. He bit his tongue and told himself once she gave him the five hundred dollars he would leave.

"Are your shoes clean?" said Desi as she turned and looked at his plain brown shoes, "Oh never mind the maid will clean up tomorrow. Follow me."

Desi led the way through the massive house to the back patio, the cover of an overhanging roof shaded the red-stripped padded chairs. Last night Juan had marveled at the glow from the outdoor fireplace, but it was off now as the summer heat was just starting to fill the air. The moving water in the swimming pool gave the impression it was running out and down the steep bank. He could see the bustling city below and wondered what her husband did to afford such an expensive house.

Juan saw that Desi had 'tennis' clothes on, a tight white top emphasized her breasts and the white bra underneath. He found out her short white skirt was combination shorts as she flashed him a peek when she sat down. Her blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail and tied off with a pink scrunchie. Juan sat down in the chair next to her and waited for Desi to begin.

"I would have canceled today, but I realized I don't have your phone number," Desi said. "So what is this secret of yours and why aren't you rich?"

Juan looked at Desi; she wanted to be blunt, so he decided to be as well. "Before we start you mentioned five hundred dollars. But I don't think I will tell you," said Juan, "you are very rude to me." With that Juan stood up and opened the sliding patio door to a room twice the size of his apartment.

"Wait!" said Desi as she looked at him, "I'm sorry. Please don't leave."

"You have the money?" said Juan.

"Yes, I will get you a check."

"No, I think not. It is best if your husband doesn't know about me."

"Okay, yes, give me a moment, and I will be right back," said Desi.

Juan returned to his seat and waited for the young woman to come back. While she was gone, he enjoyed the view of the valley and city in the distance. Desi interrupted his daydreaming and returned with five one hundred dollar bills which she gave to him.

"My name is Juan, what is yours?"

"Destiny, but my friends call me Desi."

"Well Desi, if we are going to work together then you need to call me Juan or sir."

"What do you mean work together?" said Desi, "You said you have a secret, is it cream?"

"I can see the wrinkle on your face," said Juan as his eyes surveyed her face, "That is just the first of many, soon your whole face will be wrinkled."

Juan watched Desi shiver, in actuality Juan couldn't see any wrinkles on her smooth white skin. "Come closer to me," Juan said.

Desi leaned forward to let Juan look at her, she jumped but remained seated as he cupped both sides of her face in his calloused hands. His brown fingers massaged her cheeks and forehead as he nodded and said hmm over and over.

"Is it bad?" said Desi both worried and disgusted he had touched her.

"Not yet," said Juan, "you may have caught it soon enough. Once a wrinkle is there, you can't take it away, but my cream will stop new ones."

"Really? Whatever it costs, I want it!" begged Desi.

"Unfortunately," said Juan, "I only have enough cream for one person. So it is either you or my wife."

"Can't you make more?"

"I do every day, but not enough for two."

"I don't understand?" said Desi, "Why not?"

Juan looked at the pretty woman, a woman who would never look twice in his direction, but now listened to his every word. He looked into her eyes to make sure she was looking at him then lowered his gaze to her breasts; they looked so cute and suck-able in her tight top.

It was now, or never he thought. "You have nice tits," he said, "Will you show them to me?"

Desi's mouth opened in shock. "How dare you!" she screamed, "Get out right now!"

Juan smiled fully at her for the first time, and Desi could see he was missing several teeth. His brown eyes held no sympathy only amusement at her outburst.

"If I leave now I will never return, no matter how much you beg me," Juan said, "You will grow old and wrinkly and your husband will throw you away for a younger woman with smooth skin."

Juan knew Desi was vain enough to believe every word he said. He imagined the turmoil she was going through, and whether to believe him or not, the consequences were all that mattered to her. He knew she would do it.

Even though Desi was hesitant, she wanted to believe with all her heart that Juan did have a magic wrinkle cream. "How do I even know your wrinkle cream works?" said Desi, "All I have seen is one picture, and it could be anyone."

Juan pulled out a small worn photo album and gave it to Desi. The pictures were of him, and his wife from the past twenty-five or so years. The first photos showed a younger Juan and his wife, and as they progressed you could see Juan age, but his wife stayed the same. Her body and face remained young and vibrant and what Desi noticed with growing excitement was she remained wrinkle free.

"I believe you," said Desi with more enthusiasm than she intended.

Desi's body and facial expressions gave away her excitement, and Juan knew she was hooked.

"I have changed my mind about seeing your tits," he said suddenly.

Desi relaxed a bit, "thank you," she said.

"No, you misunderstand me," he smiled, "I want to see you entirely naked, or I will leave and take my secret with me."

Desi wanted to scream at him again, but she held back. He was right, once her face started getting wrinkles her greatest fear was her husband would trade her in for a 'new' model, and she would have nothing. That is how she ended up with her husband now and the prenup she signed made it clear she would get nothing in a divorce.

"How do I know your cream works?" said Desi, "I only have your word."

"And the photos," said Juan, "but you are getting ahead of yourself. What are you willing to do for my special wrinkle cream? What could you possibly offer me that would make me deprive my beautiful wife of it?"

As Desi thought about what she could offer him, Juan leaned forward, and she tried her best not to cringe as she let him caress her face again with his hand.

"Such a beautiful face," he said, "such a pity it will turn into a prune."

"Anything," whispered Desi as she looked down at her clasped hands, "I would do anything."

"I'm waiting," Juan said with a big smile on his face as his tongue peeked out of the space between his missing teeth.

"Can we go into the house?" she asked hopefully, "somewhere more private."

Juan looked around and could see none of her neighbors had a view of her covered patio. "No," he said firmly, "this is fine for now."

"Are the pictures real?" asked Desi one more time. She wanted to believe so badly.

"Yes," said Juan as he sneered at her, "now take your fucking clothes off and don't make me repeat myself!"

Desi jumped at the harsh, demanding tone. She never dreamed she would let a...'stranger'...treat her like this, let alone such an ugly man.

"Stand up," he ordered, "do it now, or I am leaving forever."

The chair squeaked on the concrete as Desi pushed it back and stood to face Juan. She hated his smug smile, big nose, and his bald head; she hated everything about him. This whole thing seemed wrong, but the images of his unchanging wife in the photos were astonishing and proof he did have a magic wrinkle cream. She desperately needed that cream before more wrinkles appeared on her face.

"Good girl," smirked Juan as Desi stood up before him, "come close to me I want to touch your young body."

Juan placed a hand on each of Desi's bare white thighs, and she shivered at his touch. Juan rubbed her strong legs moving up until his fingers were under her tennis skirt finding the attached shorts. The elastic waistband expanded as he slowly pulled them down until her white lace panties were exposed. He left her skirt/shorts at knee level and leaned in to smell her pussy. Her scent was strong, either she was excited to be doing this against her will, or her husband had fucked her this morning. He pushed two fingers between her legs rubbing her panties and reached behind her with his other hand to find she was wearing a thong. Her bare ass felt so good on his fingers as he squeezed her roughly.

"Did your husband fuck you this morning?"

Desi was trying hard not to let this ugly man turn her on. He was mistreating her so badly she felt like a whore at his hands. "Yes," she said, "my husband made love to me before leaving for work."

"Did he come into your cunt?"

Desi cringed at that word; she had always hated it. "Yes."

"Did you wash after?"

"No."

"Why not?"

Desi didn't want to reveal her fetishes to this man, but she had no choice. "I like to keep it inside of me."

Juan looked up at the young wife, and she had her eyes closed as his fingers excited her. He could feel her arousal even if she didn't want it to happen. He pinched her tiny pussy lips, and her eyes opened wide as she moaned out loud.

"Look at me while I play with your cunt," Juan said, "This is turning you on isn't it?"

"No," said Desi lying to herself. She tried to maintain eye contact with Juan, but he looked like a deranged pervert. Never in a million years did she think this could happen to her. Right in her own home.

Juan's fingers moved the lace panties to one side, and he rubbed her bare folds. He could feel they were tiny, almost like she didn't have any. His wife had big pussy lips, and he enjoyed sucking on them whenever they had sex. Juan pushed his index finger into her and found she was very tight, like a virgin.

"You have a tiny cunt," laughed Juan, "does your husband have a tiny cock to match?"

Desi wanted to tell this obnoxious little brown man to fuck off but couldn't. The risk was too high. Desi did have a small, tight opening and it was one of the reasons her husband had married her. Juan had guessed right, her husband's cock was lucky if it was four inches hard and skinny as her little finger. They were a perfect match for each other, and neither one complained.

"Please Juan," said Desi as she called him by his name for the first time, "your finger is too big."

"Oh, Senorita," Juan smiled and laughed, "soon you will have something much bigger in you."

"NO!" screamed Desi trying to get away from Juan, "I can't do this!"

Juan was powerful from his years of heavy labor, and he readily held Desi in place. Her attempt to break free had lodged his finger deeper inside of her tight hole. She tottered in place with her knees bound by her tennis skirt as she bounced from leg to the other.

"Oh fuck!," Desi moaned, "Please take your finger out! It hurts so much!"

"Stop it!" yelled Juan, "Stop your sniveling and listen to me!"

Desi looked down at Juan and could see he was irate. He wasn't pushing his finger up any higher, but it felt like he had his fist in her. She tried to relax and look at him, the tears falling from her eyes landed on his arm. Her breath was coming in gasps as she tried to calm down. She could feel him rubbing her bum in a comforting way, and it bothered her that she was enjoying it. Slowly she came back to reality and what was happening. A total stranger had his finger in her pussy, and if she read between the lines correctly, he had just threatened to put his penis in her. It was all too much for her.

"If you want my cream you will do what I say," Juan said. He stood up to look in her eyes; they were both about the same size at around five foot two. Juan kept his finger in Desi as he brought his face right up to hers. "I want you to kiss me like we are lovers, if you don't, well I think you already know the consequences."

Desi's blue eyes starred into Juan's dark brown ones. "You promise to give me the cream?" she asked.

"You have to earn it," he said frankly, "To be beautiful forever; is that what you want?"

When Desi didn't answer, he wiggled his finger in her. "Yes!" she exclaimed, "I want what your wife has. I want to be beautiful forever!"

The fantasy of being beautiful forever drove Desi to do what Juan asked. She threw her arms around him, and her lips met him, hesitantly at first, with her eyes firmly closed to block out his disgusting physical features. Desi felt his tongue try to gain entry to her mouth and she fought against it. Only when he wiggled his finger did she relent and open her mouth to him. Now he was violating two of her three openings, and she prayed he never wanted the last one.

Juan couldn't believe his good fortune. The snobby naive young wife was now putty in his hands. Every time he wiggled his finger into her tight pussy she would moan and dance. He didn't know if it was in pain or pleasure, but he also didn't care. She was kissing him now and sucking on his tongue as he thrust it into her mouth. Her pussy was getting wet, and his finger was able to move easier, so he increased the speed and depth of his uninvited invasion of her body. Each push of his finger elicited a new moan or squeal from her and filled him with a sense of power. This new intoxicating power overshadowed Juan's ordinarily calm and accommodating demeanor. For the first time in his life, he felt like an alpha male.