Mr. Nice Guy vs. High School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason could not believe his luck as he watched his cock spray his load all over two of the pretty churchy girls. Thanks to Nicole's deft hands, he came all over both of them. Both girls had swallowed some of his cum. Once his orgasm subsided, Nicole physically pushed Gretchen's head back onto his still hard cock with instructions to "clean my boyfriend's cock for me like a good little whore."

"You covered us with your cum you bad boy. Now I guess you will have to watch while Gretchen sucks all of this cum off of me and I suck up all of the cum off of her. Poor baby! In a minute I am thinking maybe you can make out with me while Gretchen gets me off? Or maybe you can go down on me while I make out with her? Whatever you want honey, I am open for anything! Gretchen wants to lose her virginity to you, did I mention that?"

Gretchen squealed from embarrassment, but the sound was muffled by the fact that again her mouth was wrapped around Jason's cock. Nicole looked pissed at the noise and spanked Gretchen's ass. At least Gretchen still had her skirt on. For that matter, both girls still had on their skirts, and Jason's jeans were on while his cock was still simply fished out of his fly. Only everyone's shirts and bras were in piles on the floor.

"I told Gretchen that she could lose her virginity to you, but only if you agreed to be my boyfriend, and only if she is a good girl for one month. A good girl, as she knows, only speaks when spoken to and does anything she can to get her masters off, and is only allowed to get off by her own fingers! This means you, honey, are not aloud to go down on or finger my whore for at least a month okay?" Jason nodded, and Gretchen pulled her mouth off of his cock, looking frustrated, and no wonder.

"Holy crap!" Nicole continued. Jason's new girlfriend definitely talked a lot. "Are you still hard, or hard again? Forget more foreplay, you wanna shove that monster in me right now?" Nicole looked hopeful as she stood to remove her panties. More importantly, whether she meant to or not, by asking she had put the ball in Jason's court, and he intended to keep it.

"No," Jason stated, "and I don't want you two to clean each other yet, you both look too hot covered as you are. In fact let me see you hug." The two girls smiled and kind of waddled on their knees to hug in front of him. Gretchen's larger boobs looked great smashed up against Nicole's smaller ones.

"Good, now Nicole lay down on the ground. I have every intention of getting my mouth back onto that pretty little pussy of yours. Good, now Gretchen, you lay beside her on her right, right there, and keep her lips busy with yours. Mmmm, you are a good girl Gretchen." While Jason gave instructions he stood and removed his jeans and boxers, and once everyone was in their places he laid between Nicole's still gorgeous legs and took her clit between his teeth, causing her to squeal! Slipping three fingers back into her Jason started slowly building her back up to orgasm as he watched the two girls writhe against each other as they kissed. It was almost like they were competing over who put on the best show!

"Now Gretchen, hold yourself up and let Nicole suck my cum off of your pretty tits. Good girl." Jason watched the show as he pushed his thick tongue as far as he could into Nicole's wet hole. He wanted to slip his free hand up Gretchen's skirt and feel her pussy while Nicole was distracted, but he kind of liked the idea of letting Gretchen's sexual frustration build up for the whole month, especially if he was to deflower her at the end of the tease. If she had all month to work herself up over it with no release, not only would it be easier on her to lose her virginity and she hopefully would be cumming the whole time Jason was in her.

Focusing on Nicole, Jason reminded himself that Nicole was used to the lips of women on her little snatch, and focused on trying to give her the best oral that he could. Working his lips and tongue like he was giving her a massage, Jason started slow and worked his way towards her center.

Jason could feel Nicole getting kind of close. Jason could see that Gretchen's chest was now clean and Nicole had for some time been sucking on Gretchen's nipples. Now, though, Nicole's back arched and while she still sucked and squeezed Gretchen's boobs, her eyes were closed and her knuckles on her free hand were white from the way she tried to grip the carpet.

Slipping the same three fingers back into Nicole that he had used earlier, Jason told Gretchen to clean Nicole off, paying special attention to Nicole's tits. As Gretchen complied, Jason took Nicole's clit back into his mouth while his fingers curved in to her g-spot. Nicole screamed as she came.

Jason kept his attention on her pussy, lapping up as much as he could until the last of her orgasm subsided. When he finally sat up, Gretchen sat up as well and for the first time made eye contact with him. At some point she had taken off her glasses, though Jason had missed when. Nicole lay between them, utterly motionless and content.

"I am looking forward to getting you off too Gretchen, just not until this good girl month passes." Gretchen turned deep red, whether from the implication of Jason taking care of her or from him directly commenting on the "good girl" arrangement, Jason wasn't sure. "I do have something to add though. If you want me to be your first, then not only can you only masturbate with your own fingers, but you cannot use more than two fingers at a time, and you are not allowed to climax at all. I want you to masturbate every single day, thinking of my cock inside of you, but just before you cum you need to suck the juices off your fingers and stop. You are not allowed to cum until you cum for me, understood?" Jason was worried that he was over stepping his bounds, but Gretchen said she agreed and Nicole started clapping and laughing and saying she would make sure Gretchen obeyed!

This brought his attention back to Nicole, who looked like a young model lying on the floor, with her golden hair spread out behind her on the ground, and wet trails of saliva and cum across her chest. "Gretchen, lean over his way and take care of my cock again for a second. It needs to be fully hard to fuck your mistress. That's it. Okay, now pleasure Nicole's clit for me while I get this dick into her little pussy please." Both girls' eyes lit up in shock at that request, but Nicole repositioned herself with a satisfactory smirk and Gretchen leaned over and did exactly as she was told.

"I am still tender from when I came." Nicole explained when she flinched under Gretchen's attentions. "I don't care. Gretchen, lap at her clit like a kitten drinking milk. Good girl. Here, suck my cock for a second and get it good and wet for your mistress. Mmm, good girl again. Now hold her legs up like this, yes and work on her clit again, good girl. You ready honey?" Jason asked, finally looking up at Nicole. Her face was red from trying not to flinch under Gretchen's tongue, but she was squirming. She nodded. "Then here I come. No matter how your mistress kicks Gretchen, don't let up what you are doing." He pushed his fully engorged cock head against Nicole's pussy, enjoying the feel of Gretchen's tongue for a moment as it alternated between licking his cock head and licking Nicole's clit. He slid his cock slowly into Nicole's cunt. She was tight! Much tighter than she would have been if Gretchen wasn't abusing her clit, Jason was certain.

Ignoring Gretchen, Jason leaned past her to pinch Nicole's tits as he worked his cock in and out of her tight snatch, much deeper than he thought she was used to. To support his weight, he had one hand firmly pressed against Gretchen's back between her shoulders. It wasn't too long until Nicole got close to cumming again. Jason started thrusting into Nicole harder than before, spanking Gretchen's ass and telling her to work his baby's clit like a good little girl. Nicole came hard. She was definitely a screamer, as it turned out. Jason wondered if he should be worried about his step-mom or sister coming down from the main house to check on the noise, but he figured if they heard anything the lazy bitches would just call.

"Good girl, Gretchen," Jason complimented. "Now, stand up and strip all the way down. You heard me. Then I want you to go take a shower while the adults get to know each other." Nicole laughed again. "I want you to masturbate thinking about what I am doing to your mistress, but remember you are not permitted to cum. No, I want you to take the skirt and panties off right here where we can watch." Gretchen was every bit as 18 as Jason and Nicole, actually she was the oldest if Jason remembered correctly, but he was enjoying belittling the poor girl. Besides, he would have his chance to make it up to her and then some, apparently.

Jason's cock had slid somewhat out of Nicole's cunt, but as soon as Gretchen was out of sight he shoved it deep into Nicole's snatch. She grunted. "You could have made her stay and watch you know. She could have masturbated on the couch."

"I wanted to talk to you alone," Jason said, kissing Nicole deeply. Oddly, she did not seem to be into the kiss. The shower could be heard turning on in the background. "Do you actually want to date me?" Jason asked as he burried his cock into Nicole's pussy again, "or is this just a trick to punish Gretchen for upsetting you?"

Nicole cooed from Jason's cock inside of her as she wrapped her arms around him. "My we are insecure aren't we? A little from column A, a little from column B, does that upset you big boy?" she asked in a teasing voice. Jason smiled, and answered by picking up the pace of his thrusting.

****

Gretchen's fingers worked furiously in and out of her pussy as she worked herself towards orgasm. Hot water massaged her somewhat sore tits. Tits that were sore from where Nicole had bitten down on them as Jason went down on her. While Gretchen was soaking wet, most of that was not from the shower. Jason wanted to fuck her. Gretchen could see it in his eyes. He looked at her like some kind of sex-crazed animal. Watching Jason fuck Nicole from less than an inch away was so fucking hot. Gretchen wanted to cum so bad! How could she wait a whole month to cum? Was the whole month going to be like this? Suddenly Nicole could be heard screaming again from upstairs. Biting her lip, Gretchen pulled her fingers out of her cunt and sucked on the juices as she was told. She hadn't cum, of course. Gretchen was a good girl and did as she was told. Especially for Jason. She would wait her month, then Jason would take her and she would at least be on equal footing with Nicole. Gretchen would prove to Jason that she was the better lover, and eventually he would be hers. He had to be. By the time Gretchen stepped out of the shower the noises from upstairs had died down.

Gretchen wrapped herself in a towel, and seeing there was no hair dryer she wrapped another around her head. When she opened the bathroom door, she was surprised to see Nicole waiting on the other side, standing stark naked with cum all over her chest again. Nicole grabbed Gretchen for a heated kiss, and Gretchen could taste fresh cum in Nicole's pretty mouth. Nicole looked so happy Gretchen wanted to punch her, but instead she smiled, showing happiness for her friend.

"I couldn't swallow all of my boyfriend's cum, so he has quite a bit still on his chest. I told him I would send you up to clean it off of him while I hop in the shower. You can thank me later!" Nicole kissed Gretchen again, expecting Gretchen to be thankful for getting the opportunity to be alone with him, even if it was to clean up what Nicole couldn't swallow. Gretchen turned red from equal parts embarrassment and anger realizing she was thankful for the chance.

"We will probably need to head home after I am out. We can tell our mom's we went to Marci's pool instead of a movie to explain the wet hair, they shouldn't be too mad. No funny business now, and clean him with a rag or something. He is my boyfriend, not yours, and I don't want your mouth on him yet without me being there." Nicole skipped into the bathroom, tossing out a wet wash rag before shutting the bathroom door.

Frustrated, Gretchen stalked up the stairs and there was Jason. Stark naked. Covered in sweat. Covered in his own cum. His cock covered in Nicole's cum. Biting her lip, Gretchen moved forward to wipe Jason down.

Jason felt pretty pleased with himself as he watched his childhood friend, his girlfriend's busty submissive, clean off the sex and sweat from his chest. She wouldn't even look at him. "Did you masturbate like I asked?" Gretchen nodded, eyes glued to the rag in her hands. "Stick two fingers in your cunt and show me how wet you are."

Gretchen froze for several seconds trying to decide if this violated the letter of Nicole's orders before releasing the washrag and slipping two fingers under her towel. When she held them up, they were soaked! Jason felt a twitch in his worn out cock. Could he get hard again? It seemed unlikely. Gretchen went to wipe her fingers off on her towel, but Jason grabbed them and sucked the cum off of them himself. Gretchen started breathing quite heavily, and Jason tugged the towel from around her body and let it fall to the floor. Pulling Gretchen into his lap, Jason finally got to suck on her surprisingly pretty boobs. Her whole body seemed to blush as Jason took his time playing with her tits. As she picked up the wash rag again, Jason stopped her before she wrapped it around his hardening cock. "Why don't you use your mouth to clean that off?"

"Nicole told me not to."

This made Jason kind of mad. Wasn't part of the agreement that he could use Gretchen as he wanted? Jason pulled Gretchen in for a kiss, and it was every bit as passionate as it had been the night before. "I really enjoyed your blow job earlier, and I have been waiting to cum down your throat for 24 hours now. Besides, what Nicole doesn't know won't hurt you." Jason said as he shifted Gretchen into a position which let him push her head forcefully down onto his cock.

Gretchen did not resist, and even smiled before taking his cock back down her throat. Jason smiled as he watched Gretchen suck Nicole's cum off of his hardening cock. Jason doubted he could cum again, but that didn't mean he didn't want any attention either. If Gretchen had any problem sucking her mistress' cum off of him, she showed no sign of it, and Jason used the opportunity to explore Gretchen's naked body with his hands. So Gretchen was up for fooling around against Nicole's orders after all? Maybe Jason could get her to sneak over on her own on occasion. It wouldn't really be fun until this month ended and Jason could pleasure her in return, but the idea of breaking Nicole's rules turned him on

Before Jason was anywhere close to his third orgasm the shower downstairs stopped running. Gretchen tried to get up, but Jason held her head down where it was. "Let me handle Nicole. You don't stop until I take my hand off of your head." What? Gretchen was nervous. She needed to get up, but she really didn't want to.

Nicole strolled up the stairs with a warm smile on her face and a towel wrapped around her body. The smile dropped when she saw Gretchen and Jason were both lying naked on the floor, with Jason's dick buried down Gretchen's throat sucking Jason off. "Gretchen, I told you to keep your mouth off of him!" Nicole said hotly, stomping forward to as if to pull Gretchen off of her boyfriend's cock.

Jason responded with just as much heat in his voice. "She told me you said that, so as punishment I forced her to suck your cum off of me!" Gretchen again tried to get up, but Jason held her down on his cock. Nicole noticed the struggle. "We agreed that I could fuck her mouth anytime I wanted, remember?" Pulling Gretchen's mouth off of him forcefully by her hair, Jason stood and started walking towards Nicole. He put on his best angry face. "What makes you think you can change the rules now?"

With his back to Gretchen Jason winked at Nicole. She smiled for a moment but went back to looking angry. "I can change any rule I want. I am in charge." Nicole said, poking Jason in the chest.

"No, you can not change the rules," Jason poked Nicole in the chest. "No you are not the one in charge." Jason poked her harder and she staggered back. "And now you're going to be punished for trying!" Jason said as he ripped Nicole's towel off of her and whisked her naked body off of her feet. Nicole started kicking and struggling against him demanding that Gretchen help her! Jason ignored Nicole's protests and carried her into his bedroom! What was Gretchen supposed to do? "Come in here Gretchen and hold Nicole down for me," Jason said in a very demanding and pissed off voice. Gretchen had to follow. Nicole said Jason was to share the sub, and now Jason seemed like he was the one in control, so why shouldn't she do what he asked?

Jason threw Nicole face down on his bed and instructed Gretchen to straddle her back to hold her down. Gretchen complied, pinning Nicole's willowy arms between her legs with Jason's help. Gretchen assumed that Nicole was going to get spanked the way her ass was hanging off the bed, but was surprised by Nicole's sudden grunt which told Gretchen Jason had just shoved his hard cock into Nicole from behind! Nicole struggled, but Gretchen held her down while Jason raped her doggy style. Jason fucked Nicole hard and fast, and it wasn't long before Nicole's cries of "Don't fuck me" changed to "Fuck me harder!" The whole time Gretchen held her down, wishing she were anywhere else but in that room. Nicole was going to kill her! Even after Nicole came, Jason kept up the pace, and Nicole begged Jason not to cum inside of her.

"Why would I even want to cum inside your cunt when Gretchen here has a perfectly eager mouth waiting for me?" Gretchen's mouth was eager. Three times now Gretchen had wanted to see if she would enjoy swallowing Jason's cum, and three times she lost access to his cock before he came! Eagerly, Gretchen spun around on Nicole's back and all but dove onto Jason's cock as he pulled himself out of Nicole. He started cumming immediately, grabbing Gretchen by the hair and shoving himself as deep down her throat as he could. Gretchen started gagging and choking immediately, and even though her eyes watered she did nothing to pull or push Jason away until his cock went soft again and he slipped it out of her mouth.

Lying as she was on Nicole's back, Gretchen was surprised when Jason flopped down so that he was lying right beside Nicole, and even more surprised when Nicole told him that what had just happened was amazing! "You're the one who said you had a rough rape fantasy," Jason replied. "And I do aim to please."

Gretchen rolled off of Nicole to the side opposite Jason, staring at the ceiling and letting what had just happened sink in. It had all been a game? Did Nicole know that Gretchen did not know it was a game and still held her down? Was Gretchen a bad person for holding Nicole down, even though she was not really raped?

"I just wasn't expecting it to be so soon! I thought it would be like, a week or two before role play was explored."

"Why waste time? It was something you wanted and you handed me the excuse. Anything you want sexually from me while we are together, just say the word and I will see what I can do." Jason said silkily. Gretchen tried to keep her mind on the ceiling and not on the sound of Nicole and Jason making out. Wasn't that what Jason had offered Gretchen just the day before? And now the offer was taken from her and given to Nicole! Damn it! After a minute or two the two started whispering about their plans for the week, so Gretchen left the room to get dressed.