Mr. Nice Guy vs. High School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole was such a bitch! Was all of this to make Gretchen admit that her thing for Jason was not just physical? Was Jason trying to hurt her too? The sun had set while the three were in the bedroom, and it was not long before Nicole must have realized that it was past time to go home. She came running out of the bedroom with nothing on but a smile. Still naked, Nicole wrapped her arms around the fully dressed Gretchen and thanked her for being such a good sport about the whole thing rape thing, and that Jason had told Nicole that the whole thing had been prearranged. Nicole kissed Gretchen full on the lips.

Everything was so fucked up in Gretchen's life. It would be easier if she didn't love Nicole and Jason. "Maybe you and I can spend some alone time tomorrow?" Gretchen asked tentatively.

"I can't. Jason is off again tomorrow and we are going to kind of do a one-on-one thing here. You know, like a date? He works Thursday and Friday though. You want me to come over then?" Gretchen nodded, trying not to look depressed. "Saturday he said he would love for both of us to come over and hang out by the pool for the day, maybe go out on his dad's speed boat. Does that sound fun?" Again, Gretchen nodded. Nicole smiled and kissed her again before skipping over to where her cloths lay and started getting dressed. "Don't even think about dressing modestly either. Jason put me in charge of what you're going to wear. I think he really likes your figure, by the way. Probably your perfect tits. God knows mine are nothing to turn heads! Ha ha! Anyway, he wants us both dressed quite scandalously, and if either of us fail to surprise him he will send both of us home! As if anyone could turn down another chance at a day like today!" Nicole never stopped talking while she got dressed, so Gretchen didn't have to say anything. Gretchen was going to have to be stronger than this if she was going to win Jason over!

***Jason came out of his bedroom fully dressed in a different outfit, a blue button down over a white t-shirt and blue jeans. Nicole never stopped talking as they walked down to Jason's jeep and she hopped into the passenger side, leaving Jason to open the rear door for Gretchen. She never stopped talking until they pulled up to Gretchen's house Gretchen got out. Jason rolled down his window and called Gretchen over, and when she stepped close enough Jason grabbed Gretchen by her hair and pulled her in for a heated goodbye kiss. Whispering in her ear, Jason said "I am going to pick you up at the bus stop tomorrow morning for a little one on one time. If you tell Nicole I will make sure you regret it."

"What are you telling her?" Nicole asked irritably.

"Just what a good job she did today, and that I expect the same on Saturday." Jason said as he rolled up the window. Gretchen was glowing as she walked up to her front door and slipped inside.

As Nicole turned from watching Gretchen disappear inside, she clearly looked pissed. "What was the kiss about?" She snapped.

Jason laughed as he pulled away from the sidewalk. "You really are an incredibly jealous woman by nature aren't you? Gretchen is my pet too isn't she? And what is the fun of having a pet if you are only going to neglect it? Don't worry Nicole, you are my girlfriend, you are way hotter than Gretchen, and I am very much looking forward to tomorrow. Are you wondering at all how many times I can get you off while only touching you with my lips and tongue? That is what I am wondering, and it seems like a decent way to start things off when we get back to my place after school. Sound good? Still mad? No? Good. Now why was it so important to drop Gretchen off first?" Jason smiled cockily. Nicole had implied the entire way to Gretchen's why she wanted him to drop Gretchen off first. Without another word Nicole pulled Jason's ever hardening cock out of his jeans and took it between her lips. Nicole had swallowed his cum twice, some of it anyway, but this was the first time she started out with the intention of sucking his cock.

Jason didn't have any chance of cumming again, and his cock was too tender to really enjoy the blowjob like he should. The drive to Nicole and Laura's house was pretty short, and Jason had already cum three times after all, so as he pulled in to Nicole's driveway and pulled her head off of his overworked cock, he couldn't help but smile at Nicole's frustrated pout. "There will be plenty of time for that tomorrow, beautiful. Meet me in the parking lot after school?" Nicole agreed and kissed him sweetly on the lips before hopping out of the car. Jason couldn't take his eyes off of her ass until she disappeared behind her own front door.

*****

The Lakes, as Jason had explained to his guests, had money, and with money came security systems designed to protect that money. The security system installed on the Lakes property included a closed circuit camera system which broadcast its images to an independent IP address. Jason knew about this system, and it occurred to him some hours ago to go back later and record the footage of the night's ridiculous threesome to his hard drive. What he didn't consider was that someone else might see the footage before he did. After all, you had to type in the time and date unless you were watching it live, and you had to type in the specific camera of the footage you wanted to watch, and as far as Jason knew no one really used the system out of hand, it was just there in case of a break in.

What Jason didn't know was that his stepsister, Amy Fitz, had spotted the odd group heading into the boathouse. Curious to see what two of the three churchy girls of her high school were doing with her stepbrother, she signed onto the security services website to see what they could be doing. As Amy watched the live footage, it seemed as if the three were just talking. Had her brother found religion? She couldn't wait to tell her closest friends! She was not one to gossip about her brother, but her friends Becky and Stacy were exceptions to the rule. How funny! She almost ran to the phone to tell her friend Becky. "Becky, you are never going to believe who Jason is with in the boathouse!"

As Amy's eyes lifted back to the monitor in front of her, she dropped the phone. Amy watched Gretchen Greene crawl topless to where Jason and Nicole sat on the couch and fish out his cock. After watching Jason cum all over the two most uptight girls at her school, she started to call Becky back to describe the hole thing but it became apparent that the three were not done, so she hung up before Becky answered. When it finally ended and Jason's jeep could be heard driving away, she watched it all again. The footage cut out when the three went into Jason's bedroom, but what happened in the living room was definitely worth watching. She was not sure how she felt about what she watched, but she hadn't been related to Jason for more than two years, and she knew she was incredibly turned on.

Amy was a gossip by nature, and it was always a struggle to be mysterious and vague about her brother's love life. Now not only had she stumbled on what might have been the hottest secret of her high school, she had it on tape! She downloaded the footage to her computer of course, then downloaded it again onto her laptop and forwarded the file to her phone. Then she went up to her room to masturbate furiously. Not thinking of her stepbrother specifically, of course, but thinking of any well hung man taking her the way Jason took those two girls. How smooth did her brother have to be to seduce two of the most religious girls in the school? Were the rumors all true? He definitely looked hung in the video. Had Nicole been a virgin before tonight? Did he fuck Gretchen in his bedroom before she came out to get dressed? Okay, maybe she was thinking about Jason a bit, but only a little. As she came, she couldn't stop herself from imagining she and her friend Becky having the wild threesome with her stepbrother instead of the girls on the tape!

Should she spread this gossip as soon as possible? She wanted to email the video to everyone at school! She couldn't do that without getting suspended, but maybe a few select people? Her own friends of course, and maybe Mary? Rumor had it that Mary and Jason were hooking up, even though Amy had never seen any evidence of it. Maybe she could use it to blackmail one of them? She wasn't any good at that kind of thing, and she couldn't imagine having the audacity of trying to blackmail her stepbrother into something sexual. Maybe Becky could? Becky had always had a crush on Jason, even before Amy's mom married Jason's dad. Well Becky getting Jason hardly seemed like the most appealing scenario. Maybe Amy could just blackmail him into scoring beer or pot for her. At least that might lead to them hanging out more. If Amy were to hook up with him he would need to be trashed or she would need to be in a Halloween outfit so he wouldn't recognize her. Oh my God did I really just consider that? Amy watched the footage again from the beginning on her phone. She needed advice. She called Becky back and begged her to come over as soon as possible. Becky Martin was always interested in gossip about Amy's stepbrother. She was going to flip when she saw the tape!