Mr. Nice Guy vs. High School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That will be you dear." His boss said, overly smug. "Tuck that monster back in your pants or you will end up scaring the customers. You will have to start over when you get back, of course."

Frustrated and embarrassed at having to go out in front of the two cashiers with a raging erection, Jason straightened himself out and stepped back out onto the floor. Jason slipped in behind April, who needed an override. As out of control as his hormones were, he couldn't resist trapping the smaller girl's round ass between the counter and his cock as he typed his code into her register.

It was impulsive and he second guessed himself immediately, but now that he was pressed against her he was committed to it. The move was subtle enough so that no one but April would have noticed, but it was the kind of thing that could get a supervisor fired if she complained, especially since the manager he was sleeping with was watching. He wouldn't have done it had Donna not been teasing him so much. He was horny as hell, and more than a little irritable, and he had just flirted with both cashiers for over an hour, so he hoped that she would not complain.

When he finished with her register and started to go back to the office, he glanced over his shoulder and noticed that she was smiling broadly, if not to him.

Jason opened the door to the office and groaned when he saw his boss. Donna was waiting for him, but had done up even more buttons than had been fastened in the first place. "Remember to start with the lips, boy-toy." It was a bad choice of words considering all of the teasing he had received from Amber and Bambi, and Jason's desire to regain control of his buxom boss increased ever so slightly as he crossed the room to where she sat. He was getting tired of being called boy-toy. He came in for the kiss, but this time when she leaned in to meet his lips, he dodged smoothly to one side and lightly kissed her cheek.

His hands reached out and gently groped her breasts as he kissed his way down her neck, but instead of waiting for her to manage her buttons he kissed his way down her dress shirt and bit down hard on her right breast through her clothes. She cursed his name out loud. "Damn it, Jason. Someone is going to need to learn how to obey." After biting the other just as roughly, Jason felt satisfied that he had conveyed his irritation and desire. Jason wanted to rip the irritating garments off of his employer, but he was determined to prove himself a capable and talented lover every time they were together, so he went back up to her neck and started kissing his way back down her body, taking his time again.

This time Donna wasted little time in undoing her top and unclasping her bra (which had a front clasp that Jason had never seen before). Jason teased her breasts, licking them, blowing on them, and sucking her nipples into his mouth at his leisure.

Donna stood once she was content with the attention her younger lover had shown to her tits and helped him slide her panties to the floor, out from under her long skirt. Growing tired of the slow pace she had forced onto the young stud, she hiked up her skirt and lay back on the counter, physically pulling his head between her legs. It seemed to Donna that the young man was only getting better every time she got him alone. As Jason put everything he could into pleasuring her wet cunt with his lips, tongue, and teeth, she was already refastening her bra and buttoning up her top, just in case someone came knocking on the door. Jason didn't waiver in his effort to bring her to orgasm.

His hands slid up her calves and gripped her ass the way she liked, lifting her legs up onto his shoulders so that he could slide his long tongue deeper into her pussy. She didn't think he noticed when she came, so she let him keep going until she started to cum a second time. This time, she made the orgasm more obvious, letting her breathing pick up and digging her nails into his scalp as the climax took her. The boy went wild lapping up her sex. To Donna, his obvious excitement at bringing her to completion turned her on more than the young man's statuesque figure and his over-sized cock; his voraciousness made her want to cum every time she laid eyes on him. It made her feel young and worthy of the young man's desire.

When Jason finally stood, the look in his eyes said he was ready to move on to his own pleasure. "Good boy Jason. Now it is time to go count down the girl's tills so that they can go on lunch." Her voice was all business. "I suppose I will be taking mine first. Remember two bodies on the floor at all times, so let one girl go on break now, and you and the other can go when I get back. If you do a good job about it then maybe I will return some of the attention you have just shown me. Run along now." She teased. To her delight, Jason looked like he was ready to rape her, and she would have let him if he'd tried, turned on by his loss of control, but instead he nodded and stormed out of the office. The door slammed as he left.

Jason walked out to the floor to start the mid-shift pull. April and Lacey each were helping a different customer when he came out, so he had to stand by the front desk and wait for them to finish up. He saw both girls sneaking glances at the now larger than ever tent in his pants, which meant April had told Lacy about the erection that he had pressed into her ass earlier, so there was no point in pretending to hide it. It wasn't going to go down. Lacey finished with her customer first, so Jason stepped in to count her till down to three hundred bucks. She kept looking at him and silently mouthing words to April when she thought Jason wouldn't be able to see, and Jason pretended not to notice. As soon as she signed off on the pull he sent her on her way. When he stepped back into the manager's office to drop off her cash, Donna shoved Jason against the door, shutting it as she did so.

"That took way too long." Donna said. "I decided I wanted a taste of you before I went to lunch." She said. She held him in place with one hand and slid the other down his chest. She unzipped his slacks as she sank to her knees and pulled his fully hard cock. 'Oh thank God,' Jason thought. Donna mercifully wrapped her lips around his swollen prick and slowly took the majority of his length into her mouth. Her head slid all the way to Jason's base exactly five times before she pulled his cock back out of her mouth. "That will give you something to look forward to while I am gone, and hopefully keep you from flirting too heavily with April while I am away."

Jason couldn't even articulate his objection. Donna stood and tucked his raging erection back into his pants. "See you in an hour." She said as she slipped out of the office. It was all he could do not to shove her over and have his way with her. Instead he forced himself to throw the bag of money on the counter and stare out the two way mirror as Donna walked out of the store. Donna waived to April as she left. An hour? That meant she was going to take a long lunch... Jason started cursing out loud.

After he calmed down some, Jason checked his phone. He had a text from Amber, which surprised him a great deal. Being that Amber was the hot and perky red-headed friend of the girl he had a date with that Saturday, fuming over his neglected erection was a bad time to get the text. Jason was definitely in a sexually frustrated state of mind. The message read [Bambi, my boyfriend, and I are going to a concert tomorrow if you are free. Meet us out and the four of us can play pool or something, and maybe you can take us back to your place after?]

Jason sat down on the desk to clear his head while he reread the text. She said the four of us, and after he thought about it, he realized it meant Mary was not invited, or not available. Would Mary be pissed if he hung out with her friends without her? Assuming the concert ended at eleven or midnight, and a few games of pool would take an hour or two at the least, then Amber and Bambi were hoping to come out to Jason's place at one, two or maybe even three in the morning. Mary, Amber, and Bambi were three of the hottest and most popular girls in school, and he hadn't known them long. Amber was bringing her boyfriend, so was she trying to get him to hook up with Bambi? His cock throbbed in hopeful anticipation. Bambi was gorgeous, after all. Maybe they just liked the idea of hanging out with Mary's alleged toy without her? Did Amber's boyfriend being there mean that Mary had less of a reason to be mad if he went, since there was another male presence? Or maybe two guys and two girls had its own implications?

He would love to sleep with Amber, Bambi, Julia, Mary, and every other girl from his school that he could get alone if he could, but he figured if he fooled around recklessly, he could become a social pariah and lose out on more sex in the long run. If Mary got pissed or offended, she could burn a lot of bridges for him. Choosing to go with the flow, Jason decided it would be better to ask Mary's forgiveness than permission. He would flirt and build up a friendship with the girls if he could, but he would take things with Mary's friends slowly.

[I have to work until 11:30 tomorrow at least and that is if I am lucky, but I would be up for a few rounds of pool.] Jason reread the message thrice before sending it. With Donna out of the store, he didn't bother trying to conceal the phone as he walked out of the office, but openly sat it on April's register as he circled around to count down her till. He wanted to be able to see the phone once the screen lit up with Amber's next text.

April pointedly stood directly in front of her till, leaning over the counter a bit and looking at Jason over her shoulder, with an overly flirty smile on her face. Jason had completely forgotten about having pressed his hard on against her just thirty minutes before, and it took him a minute to bring himself back to the present. April winked at him when she saw he understood the invitation, and Jason realized her must have been smiling broadly as he looked down at April's tight little ass. Jason winked at her apparent invitation to press himself against her, and wondered how much experience she had with men in general. She was what? Four years older than Jason? She was old enough to drink and probably a junior in college, which was kind of funny considering Jason was still in high school. Married women were one thing, but he had thought of college girls as too cool for him. Did April have low self-esteem to be hitting on a high school kid? Jason couldn't see why; while April was definitely kind of mousy, she certainly was not unattractive. Especially that hot little ass she had...

Accepting her unspoken invitation Jason stepped in close to her and pressed his cock deliberately and directly into her ass. He typed his code in with his right hand as if nothing out of the ordinary were going on while his left hand rested on her hip, his fingers slightly digging into her pant leg and his thumb rubbing her left ass cheek. Not for the first time Jason was glad his hands were as large as they were.

"So what all have you two been doing in the office?" April asked him without looking at him, choosing instead to pretend to read a Cosmo that she had laid out on her counter.

"What do you mean?" Trying not to seem thrown off by her question, Jason feigned innocence as he hit the cash out button. Bent forward as April was, the register smacked against her tits when it popped open, causing her to jump. Hoping to distract her further, Jason pressed his cock more firmly into her ass and she grunted appreciatively. With nobody in line of sight of the register, Jason casually placed a hand across her chest as he apologized for the register then went back to pretending she was not there. He reached around her with both hands to start counting down her till.

With Jason's arms around her April had to reposition herself directly in front of him, trapped between his cock and the counter. Jason took the opportunity to start a rocking motion with his hips against her ass, and with his forearms he casually rubbed her tits "on accident" as he counted the cash from her till.

April stood there and let Jason man-handle her for a minute before she reacted. She leaned back against him, so that he could more easily look over her shoulder of course, and her hands reached back and gripped his slacks at the thighs to keep him from stumbling backwards. This drew her arms back and allowed Jason more maneuverability in his accidental brushing of her chest. She was clearly enjoying the flirting as much as he was. "I want to know why it is that every time you come out of the office you seem so turned on and frustrated." April asked, pressing her ass back against Jason's erection. Jason laughed, and hoped that it didn't seem like a nervous one.

Defensively he argued. "Trust me, it isn't Donna who has me worked up," and then in a flash of inspiration, he added "it is this redheaded girl I started flirting with today. She is being surprisingly forward." It was honest enough to say. Was it his fault that April would assume that he meant her?

"A redhead?" April asked. Jason nodded and, realizing that April couldn't see his nod, so he pressed his cock more firmly into her ass for affirmation. "Do you like forward girls?"

"I do," then answering the question that she didn't ask him he said "Plus, I have a thing for redheads." He again pressed his thick dick against her ass for emphasis and casually kissed her head through her straight cropped red hair.

She looked up at him and gave what Jason assumed was meant to be a coy look, but her nervousness was clearly present in her eyes as well as in her smile. "Well, that I'd already noticed. It looks like you have a pretty big thing for redheads." she looked away from him to hide how much saying that had made her blush, "Is that thing for any redhead or do you have one in mind?"

"Oh it is not just for any redhead." Jason said as he closed up her till and put the excess cash into his money bag. Setting the money bag down he put both of his hands on her ass and squeezed it affectionately "but I can think of one at least one other redhead I would not mind sharing it with." Without waiting for her to articulate a comeback Jason picked up the money bag as well as his phone and set back out for the office.

Back in the office, Jason decided he needed to count the money as quickly as he could. Maybe if he was quick enough, he could drag April into the office before Donna got back? He got everything ready before he took his phone back out and checked it for messages. He had a text and three voice-mails. The text was from Amber and simply said [If you can handle slipping off of Mary's leash, text me when you get off of work and I will tell you where we are. See you tomorrow MBT ;P] MBT? Mary's boy-toy.

[Grrrr.] He texted back, half-jokingly and half in frustration.

When Jason thumbed through his missed call list, he immediately became concerned. The three missed calls seemed urgent, as he rarely received calls from his stepsister. The first was from his stepsister Amy, the second from his home, presumably Amy again, and the third was another from Amy's cell. Jason's first instinct was that something bad had happened to one of their parents. Perhaps she was only calling him with questions about the party, but three voice-mails seemed excessive for something like that. He chose to listen to the voice-mails before he called.

The voice-mails themselves turned out to be even more upsetting than he imagined, and caused his erection to dissipate instantly. "-ave to on a voice-mail?" It was Amy's voice, and she sounded stressed. "Oh god. Hi, Jason; this is Amy. I am calling under orders to apologize for something really awkward that I don't even want to admit to. My friends and I have been watching the footage of you and your girlfriends have sex in the guesthouse. It was an invasion of privacy and I am sorry. Can I hang up now?" Then there was a click.

The next call, from the land line, turned out to be his stepmother Susan. "Hi, Jason. I found the footage Amy mentioned downloaded on both her home computer and her laptop. It is what I wanted to speak to you about yesterday. I have not said anything to your father yet, and I am not sure that I will, but you and I need to have a long talk, in person. I trust that you will not be having any more of your.... guests over until we speak?" Then came the click. Jason's heart was pounding heavily. She was going to ask him to move out, he was almost certain.

The next call was Amy again. "Holy shit Jason you have no idea how sorry and embarrassed I am! Please don't hate me. I would do anything to take it back and to have never signed on to spy on you. I just wanted to know what you and the two church freaks were up to. I thought I would be spying on like, a prayer circle or something. Please call me back, even if you are pissed."

Jason fell into the office chair, his thoughts flying swiftly and erratically through all of the possible outcomes that could come out of the situation. It was would seem his fun little week long orgy had just come to an end. Women tended to be protective of their children, and when sexual deviancy was an issue most parents would blame the boy before the girl. If Susan's beloved daughter is a deviant, clearly a boy's influence corrupted her. Sure, Jason had no idea that Amy was watching, but he had been having meaningless sex with multiple partners on camera in his stepmother's home, where Amy could access it.

Susan was in a position to easily force Jason to move out, and to cut him off since he was eighteen. He might have to work full time and get an apartment, all while trying to finish high school. Then there was high school itself to think of. His relationship with Nicole and Gretchen was meant to be a secret, but now Amy and an unknown number of her friends knew about what was going on and, worse still, had seen the footage. Had any of them told anyone else yet? Nicole and Gretchen's reputations were on the line there. Jason thought it was odd that that mattered to him, but it did.

Now which of Amy's friends had seen him in action? He remembered that odd conversation with Amy, Becky, and Stacey in the hall. They had wanted to confront him about something, and he had blown it off. Those were the friends who had seen the tapes, Jason was certain. They wanted to talk to him about the footage? Why wouldn't they? Jason closed his eyes and tilted back in the chair, replaying that morning's conversation in his head. They did not seem like they had wanted to admit to having seen something embarrassing, or like they were going to teasingly compliment him, or even insult his choice in women.... They looked like they were bracing themselves for a quiet argument. They were going to blackmail him maybe? And if so why hadn't they? Because Jason offered to buy them beer and drugs. That was what they were going to blackmail him for. Jason was instantly pissed off about it.

Another thought; Stacy and Becky were cheerleaders, just like Bambi and Amber. Had Amy's friends already mentioned to Mary's friends that Jason was slutting it up? If they hadn't, how long would it take for them to let it slip?

Not that that any of this would matter if he had to drop out! Jason was stressed, and he wouldn't get home until after midnight, which was too late to talk to Susan. The next day he had school, then work again, and had just made plans after work that day to meet up with Amber and Bambi. Plans he would obviously have to cancel.

He decided to take things one step at a time. He needed to get out of his shift tomorrow so that he could speak to his stepmother before that weekend when his dad would be home. As long as he got to speak to her early tomorrow, he would not have to cancel his plans with Bambi and Amber until after if things went south. Hell, if he got kicked out, maybe he could crash with one of them. He thought for a moment of how his step mom had come down to the hot tub to have the big talk. She was dressed for a soak, not for a fight. Maybe she wanted him to be comfortable when talking about something so awkward, and politely ask him to watch what he does on camera? Maybe she wanted him to drop his guard before she gutted him like a fish? Jason swallowed.