Mr. Nice Guy vs. High School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason grabbed the work phone and the directory and called around until he reached another bookkeeper, Alex, who agreed to take Jason's Friday after Jason sited a family emergency. That taken care of, he had to figure out how to approach the Amy situation. He wanted to talk to Susan well before he spoke with Amy, but as he had school with Amy the next day he did not really see how he could avoid her. Maybe he should fake sick? His phone buzzed again, with Amy trying to call.

Jason picked up and started yelling without saying hello. "You can stop fucking calling me, I got the messages. Your mother wants to have a one-on-one with me. I am going to be lucky if I get to stay at the house. And if she calls Stacy's mom about this I am sure I will lose my job as well. Potentially homeless and unemployed. Thanks. Yes, I know good and well that Becky and Stacy have both seen the footage. Have you shown it to anyone else? Good. That you know of, have Becky or Stacy told anyone else? I am kind of dating Mary now, so if those two tarts tell their cheerleader friends Mary will dump me in a heartbeat. You three have cost me enough don't you think?" Amy apologized weakly and Jason hung up on her.

By the time Donna came back Jason had all of the nights work done. She offered to let him leave and take his lunch then or he could stay and they could pick up where they had left off before. Jason, having had such an incredible week, had just lost all control over his life and of his future. With Donna... at least he could regain some control. As she stepped close enough to brush past him Jason grabbed her breasts in his hands and ripped her work shirt open, flinging buttons against the wall.

Donna was pissed instantly over the damage to her shirt, though she was turned on by Jason's assertiveness as well. Jason ignored her irritation as he trapped her in a bear hug and sucked one of her large matronly nipples into his mouth. If Donna ever found out about the sex tapes her daughter had seen, this might be Jason's last chance to have his way with her, so Jason wanted to make the most of the affair while he still could.

As Donna realized Jason's lust would not be dissuaded by her protests alone, and feeling her own body responding to the ministrations of her skilled younger lover, she began to coo words of encouragement instead. Carefully reaching down so as not to pull Jason's lips from her eager tits, she unbuckled his pants and pulled his hardening cock out into the open air.

Jason let go of her tits when Donna moved to sink down onto her knees in front of him and sighed with pleasure as she took his overly frustrated cock into her wanton mouth. Jason put his hands on the back of her head to assume some control of her pacing, forcing her to go slower when she wanted to go fast and faster when she wanted to go slow.

Pushing Donna back, he laid her out on the dirty tile floor and lifted her thicker legs up in the air, pushing down on her thighs so that her knees lowered towards her face. Donna grunted with the effort, but she could tell something was up with Jason so she let him keep the lead. There was an urgency in him, a need that looked like it went further than just the teasing she had given him. Donna begged Jason to fuck her until he came, knowing her need would turn him on, and she grabbed her legs to help hold them in place. Jason hardly took the time to pull her panties aside before he started sliding the monster cock of his into Donna's ready cunt. "Fuck!" Donna whispered. It was not just Jason that she had been teasing, but herself. It had been weeks since she had sex with either Jason or her smaller dicked husband, and she had been working herself up for tonight in anticipation.

Taking one hand off of her legs Jason placed it instead on her breast, squeezing it tightly as he slid his cock in and out of Donna's hole. Every woman needs to take a younger lover at some point in their life, Donna thought as Jason worked hard at getting her off, never letting himself cum until he felt like he had satisfied her. Even better, Donna never had to fake an orgasm with the young man. She moaned as she came, and worried she would scream, or perhaps just knowing instinctively how much it turned her on, Jason's hands slid around her throat, squeezing roughly as his cock pumped in and out of her. She had told Jason just once not to cum inside of her, and not once had Jason broken his word. After she came against him, he pulled out and shoved that monster cock down Donna's ready throat. He pulled her hair forcing his cock seemingly further down her throat than he ever had before, and Donna had to struggle to swallow all of the young man's seed. There was so much of it!

After he came, Donna was awarded with her other reason for continuing the affair. Her young lover was still hard and filled with need. Jason helped her up only so that he could fold her doggy style over the counter and enter her again, this time from behind. She knew Jason was all the more sensitive after his first climax, a fact which was always evidenced in the strained looks he would get on his face as he would fight off his second orgasm, at least for as long as it would take to make Donna cum again. The cool desk felt great against Donna's bare tits, and she slid her hand between her legs and fingered her own clit while Jason fucked her doggy style. She was shocked when Jason started smacking her ass between thrusts. He hadn't been this aggressive since their first encounter.

For as turned on as Donna was, she could tell it would take some doing if she was expected to cum again, so when Jason's thrusts finally slowed she turned on him and had him lay down on the floor. Lifting her skirt she sat in his lap, taking his cock into her cowgirl style, letting her breasts bounce freely as she bounced up and down on his massive staff the way she knew that her Adonis liked. She shifted occasionally to slide her cunt back and forth on his shaft, causing it to slide in and out of her at angles she enjoyed.

Jason reached up and played with her exposed tits, squeezing, pinching, pulling, and just pushing them together. The stress he had shown earlier was gone, and he was clearly a man feeling nothing but pleasure. It was the way he was looking at her that brought her close to her second orgasm faster than she expected. There was definitely something to be said when you see such lust in a younger, attractive lover's eyes. It made Donna feel like she was perfect to him, that he couldn't imagine a better lover. He tried to push her off as he got close, but she finally revealed the special occasion behind the long tease. "I am on the pill now, lover, and I have been for weeks. It's okay to cum inside of me."

Donna picked up the pace of her bouncing hips and watched Jason's strained face flow through a hundred quick expressions. His desperation to hold back his orgasm turned to confusion, then to anger oddly, then relief, excitement, joy, back to desperation, then shifting over fully into a look of lust again as he let himself get dragged over the edge. His hot seed started pumping into her as she bounced up and down on his erection, and Donna did cry out in surprise as her own climax shuddered out of her.

Donna fell onto her lover and covered his neck and chest with kisses, which he accepted as his due, and he did not notice the tears in his boss' eyes. Before now, only her husband had ever cum inside of her. She lay her head on his shoulder, and he ran a soothing hand through her hair. Not for the first time, she wished he was her age. She would have left her husband for him then, if Jason was willing. She was certain he would have been.

Donna didn't know it, but Jason's mind was miles away already. He had no idea what his boss was feeling and it certainly hadn't occurred to him to run away with the older woman. In the post climactic cool down his mind had again drifted to his problems at home, and his concern over what his stepmom had planned for him. Idly, a thought crossed his mind that if he was going to be kicked out for sexual indiscretion with his sister, maybe he should try to at least get her in bed. The thought was so unexpected that Jason was instantly disgusted with himself that he almost didn't notice how his cock immediately started hardening at the thought.

Realizing that he was hard again, he started to pull his boss back on top of him for the sake of starting round three when Lacey's voice came on over the radio. April was not back from her lunch yet, and they were getting busy.

Jason calmly stood and began getting dressed, which only involved buttoning up his shirt and pulling up his pants. Donna replied through the radio that Jason was on his way out, then started looking for her lost shirt buttons. Donna had a needle and thread in her desk, used for cross stitching, that Jason was certain would see some use while he was on register. Once on the floor, he worked mostly in silence, torn between guilt for what his stepmother would be feeling and anger at his stepsister. Trying to distract himself, he wondered idly about things he could say to try and get into April's pants. After April came back from lunch she, Jason and Lacey were able to clear the crowd, and they all started talking again. April made a point of inviting Jason and Lacey back to her place to hang out after work that day. For once, Jason surprised himself by not being in the mood to pursue a potential lover, and said that he needed to get home after work. Tomorrow was a school day, after all.

When Jason got home, Amy had been waiting for him in her car. She was wearing a warm sweater and jeans, and she'd been crying. Jason didn't give her the time of day, instead ignoring her apologies and protests as he went down to the guest house. She actually had the nerve to ask him not to tell anyone at school about it. Furious, he assured Amy that he at least could respect her sense of privacy before slamming the door on her.

Feeling the need to work off some of the tension, Jason made use of his work out equipment. He was self-conscious about it at first due to the cameras, but he remembered that Susan had taken away Amy's access to the website. As he built up a sweat, he decided stripping down to his boxers probably wouldn't hurt anything either. It was weird, knowing his personal business had been watched by strangers. Sure, he had planned on watching the videos as well, but he was at least in them. Being spied on was creepier. It finally occurred to him to wonder if Amy, Stacey, or Becky had felt turned on by watching him in bed with Nicole and Gretchen? That night he had a vivid dream about Becky, Stacey, and even Amy all trying to make up for their indiscretion the old fashioned way, through hours of arduous sexual debasement.