Mr. Nice Guy vs. High School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes of course, just... don't tell Amy or Becky, I'm going to stay mad at them for a while...and sure as shit don't mention my name to Donna. Okay?"

"Okay deal." Stacey said smiling, understanding that he just told her he wasn't mad at her anymore. She turned and ran into the house. Well, Jason realized, there goes my chance at easy sex today. Jason knew he could probably talk Stacey into pretty much anything he wanted, but screwing his boss and her daughter, when the daughter is a wreck over a death in the family... it seemed wrong. "I cannot let myself have sex with this girl. I cannot let myself have sex with this girl." He began to repeat as a mantra.

All too soon the petite and pretty blond came bounding out of the house. She had two towels and a travel bag filled with sunscreen and the like, and had changed. She came out in a pink strapless top, a swimsuit's straps visible across her shoulders, and tiny little hip hugging daisy dukes. Jason sighed. "No sex, no sex, no sex. God this is a bad idea."

Jason leaned across the jeep to open the passenger side door for his step-sister's best friend, his boss' daughter, and soon the two were on their way to the lake. Stacey smiled, but it was as a guilty one. Guilty for smiling when she should be mourning, or still worried about the video scandal. Feeling rather compassionate, Jason took her hand in his. It was just to console her, he told himself. Was it his fault that the back of his hand now rested on her bare pretty thigh?

Jason's cock didn't care whose fault it was, it just liked the feel of that bare leg, and it grew harder in Jason's trunks. "Are you hungry? There are park benches where we are going, I could grab us drive through on the way."

"No thanks."

"Are you sure? My plans are not until eleven or twelve we might be there a while."

Stacey gave him a shy smile. "No really, thank you though. Are you really not mad at me?"

Jason thought about it for a while. "I am, but not mad enough to not be worried about you right now. If it wasn't for the whole getting kicked out and blackmail aspects of this, I would have found the idea of you three watching me amusing. Kind of hot. And I can't blame the getting kicked out thing on you, like you said, you were not the one who got caught."

Stacey sat silently for a bit. "So... what do you know about the blackmail thing?"

I was guessing, Jason laughed. "Lets not play that game. Tell me how it happened and why." Jason said as he continued to drive out to his spot that he liked.

"We all watched the video you know, the three of us. We were mad. We had known you forever, and here were these perky "God is great" bible beaters, and you were all over them. So Becky says, They won't want anyone to know about this, maybe we could use this to our advantage. She went on about using you to buy beer for us, but I know you are just 18 like the rest of us, and that you probably can't, even thought you could pass for 21.

"So then Amy says, How about weed. And I say you don't smoke, and she says we were obviously wrong about you not fucking, and we all laughed. But that... that is what gave me the idea.

"We chatted for a bit before someone brought up that the two girls in the tape were supposedly virginal too, and maybe you were teaching him about sex, then I said, I wouldn't mind blackmailing him for lessons like that..."

Stacey stopped, worried if she had admitted too much, but Jason was smiling broadly. She made eye contact in a way that asked him why he was smiling. "You three are so dumb! You could have asked me for anything you know. The weed, or alcohol... I wouldn't have even charged you. And the sex... I would have been deeply flattered had you just asked, or flirted like a normal person. Don't get me wrong, you and I cant happen. No matter how much I would want for it to. I know your mom. But it isn't like I haven't thought about being with you that way. I have, a lot. Especially this week, knowing you watched my... um... home movie, and obviously didn't hate what you saw."

Jason looked Stacey over again, she had long blond hair, a pretty smile, her breasts were a B cup size maybe, and she tanned well. She had long, pretty legs... She looked nothing like her mother, the somewhat plump, short, dark haired busty homebody. Jason pictured Stacey as a model by the age of twenty four maybe. A late bloomer, but becoming the kind of confident woman who knew why men dug her but still stayed humble and real. He wondered what Donna looked like at 18...

Stacey blushed under Jason's open appraisal and squeezed his hand, and he was reminded that the heat on the back of it came from this girl's thigh, a girl he was not going to have sex with, damn it. "It can't happen, but if you were interested you should have told me, I would love to flirt with you on occasion, you are really pretty. And you are definitely my type."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean I don't know if I have a type, I'm not too experienced... but I seem to be drawn to really pretty blondes with fantastic legs." Stacey blushed again, her smile lighting up the interior of his jeep, and she took his hand in both of hers now. Jason's cock lurched up another couple of inches at that smile, and Jason cursed inwardly. Taking her to the lake was a mistake. He should turn around now and take her home.

Instead, he kept driving.

*****

An innocent swim...

*****

It was down a back road in the woods that Jason parked. He had come here a number of times growing up when he wanted to be alone. He told Stacey as much, telling her it was a big deal that he was sharing it with her, as he had never brought any friends up here before.

It was a bit of a hike to his spot from where he had to park, and probably private property, but no one had objected to his presence in the years he had been coming here. There was a ten foot drop to the lake from the tree line, and Jason had long since secured a rope swing to help clear the cliff on the descent. There were rocks at the bottom, but only right up on the cliff, and they were large, easily avoided, and good to sit on while you dangled your feet in the water. Jason had, at one point, found a picnic table on the side of the road close to where the trail began, and he laboriously carried it up to his little cliff. He sat on the table while Stacey took in the view. It was pretty, and the little cove rarely saw boat traffic, so it was both peaceful and serene as well.

"Do you come here a lot?" Stacey asked.

"Anytime I am stressed out or upset. Its a good place to think, or to not think. I'll come up here to swim, or eat, or read, or fish. I thought maybe you could use a place like this."

Looking right at him, Stacey began to pull her top off over her head. The bikini top she wore was a colorful collage, a pattern that at a glance didn't seem to repeat. It pushed her smallish boobs up nicely, which Jason affected to ignore. Then the girl undid her shorts, turning from him so he could see them slide free of her pretty little ass. Damn it to hell, Jason thought, and pushing himself from the table stripped his shirt, ran and dove into the cold water below head first. At least the bottoms had been full and not some thong, Jason thought.

Stacey soon joined him, via the rope swing, landing clumsily and shrieking, and Jason met her sputtering smile with a splash to the face. It wasn't long before the two lost track of time. They talked, play fought, climbed up the embankment and dove back in a few dozen times. They sat on the rocks, Jason with her arm around her while she talked about her grandmother and her illness. It was her dad's mom, which explained why Donna had never seemed too upset, Jason supposed. It had been cancer, and a long time coming.

It wasn't until they were back in the water that the flirting became more sexual. Up until then it had been in the way the two looked at each other, maybe with a casual touch here or an innuendo there. It was Stacey who crossed the line, opened the door, Jason would later tell himself. "So do you realize what the absolute worse part of you moving out is?" she asked after coming up from yet another cannonball leap from above. Jason shook his head. "Without the security cameras in place I will probably never get to see you naked again.

Jason splashed her hard but she had been ready for the attack and hit it with a counter waive. They were both smiling broadly at her choice of words. "Probably? Jason repeated. Stacey shrugged. "You know what REALLY isn't fair? That you have seen me naked and... extremely physical, and I have never even had a peek at that pretty little body of yours."

"That is not going to happen."

"Come on chicken-shit." Jason teased, hitting the girl with another splash. "Fair is fair, throw me that pretty top you have on."

"No way!" she shouted back.

"Come on, you were, last week, literally planning on blackmailing me for sex. Did you really think I would let you keep your top on for it if it happened? You should let me see you naked. It is only fair, and you totally owe me."

Stacey treaded water, continuing to hesitate. Jason was only teasing her, he wouldn't really make her take her top off, he told himself. But then she did, and she did in fact throw it to him, and he didn't stop her. He could not really see her tits, not through the lake water, but she was topless for him, and he hadn't stopped her. He threw her top up towards the picnic table.

"Hey!" she complained.

"Bottoms next." You should stop this and leave, his conscience wined. Pussy assed conscience. Jason ignored that cock blocking mother fucker.

"No way," Stacey protested, "I am only skinny dipping if you are."

"You have already seen all of me." Jason argued.

"On like a tiny screen! This is different and you know it."

Jason thought about it for a minute while he pulled himself up on the rocks. He had hoped that the better angle would let him see her pretty tits through the water, but it didn't. At least here with his back to their stuff she would have to climb passed him to get to her top. He wanted to see her naked, but how far would he let this flirting go? The angel on his shoulder told him to climb up and throw her top down to her. The devil on his shoulder told him to climb up and make her come and collect it, only to ravage her on the picnic table... Neither idea really appealed to him. One being too pussy and the other being too... dark. He decided just to continue the flirtations a little bit longer.

"Okay," he relented, "deal. But your bottoms first then my trunks." Stacey argued to reverse the order. "No," Jason persisted, "bottoms first, but ill take my trunks off standing up here so you can get a good look at me. I cant really see any of you in the water like that."

Stacey pretended to weigh the pros and cons to his offer for a minute or two before relenting. Soon her bottoms were tossed to him, and Jason didn't hesitate to toss them over his shoulder back onto the embankment. "So I am naked now. Your turn." Stacey said. A man of his word, Jason stood and, unceremoniously pulled down his trunks. He was hard, just not fully hard, do to the water, which he explained.

"I am not as big as I was in the video you watched, but cold water does that. Getting a better good look at a pretty girl will fix that though." Without anymore warning than that Jason dove into the water after her. When he came up a few feet behind her he was the one able to surprise her with a splash. They played like that for a few seconds before just treading water and looking at each other.

"I don't see any pretty girls around here." Stacey said, her breathing hard and her voice almost a whisper.

Jason replied easily. "You don't see what I see."

Stacey blushed, but with more confidence this time. "Then come and take a look," she said. It was an invitation. Maybe, Jason decided, he would let himself indulge her with a kiss. Just one though, a quick one to get it out of his system, and maybe a peak at her tits...

Jason slowly swam over to the naked blonde, his heart racing with excitement over how wrong this was. He took in the site of her wet hair, her big blue eyes. He could end this easily. All he had to say was "I climaxed so hard into your mother yesterday," And the tension, the desire, would be gone from her in a heartbeat. He shouldn't have invited her to the lake, not as frustrated as he was. As desperate for sex... His hands went to her sides in the water an pulled her close, his lengthening cock rubbing and bouncing across her legs, against her stomach. She gasped, but rested her arms on his, willing to wait and see what happened next.

Jason kissed her. Her lips parted the second his touched hers, and knowing that invitation for what it was Jason slipped his tongue between her parted lips. Stacey wrapped her legs around his waist, trapping Jason's growing erection against his stomach. Jason could feel her pussy pressed against the shaft of his cock. He was forced to tread harder to support her, which caused her hips so shift up and down, her slit to slide up and down against his cock. She started assisting the accidental motion. Jason's hands slipped down to the ass he had been checking out for years and squeezed it greedily...

"Lean back." Jason whispered, and Stacey did so, finally bringing her breasts into view. Jason bent in and took first one between his lips, then the other, cleaning the lake water from them with his lips and tongue. Stacey gasped. This was happening, she thought to herself. I am finally going to have sex, I am going to lose my virginity to my best friend's sexy brother. Her hand slipped between them, gripping an actual cock for the first time in her life...

The feel of Stacey's hand on his shaft, her bare slit up against him, parted and inviting just as her lips had been for his tongue, was too much. Jason swam with her over to the rocks, where he found one that would support her waist line just below the water. He sat her there, taking her lips with his again, feeling her pretty breasts under his hands. Soon his lips moved south to again cover her breasts as his hand slipped down to his cock, lining it up with her virgin sex.

His dick head was pressed inside of her, her back was arched from the pleasure/pain of the new sensation. Jason kissed her again, slipping another few centimeters inside of his willing partner, when the motor boat came into the cove.

Stacey jumped out of her skin and back into the water, pressing herself against him. The boat didn't stop or slow down, it just motored in and out, likely not even noticing them, but the damage was done. The moment was broken. Holding Stacey protectively like he was, he was reminded of how fragile she must be right now and how he should be defending her. It reminded him of how he had felt about her for years, almost as a sister. "We should go," Jason said. "It is probably after five so more and more people are going to be out on the water."

Stacey nodded, smiling her pretty smile. "You are still free for another four hours right? Would you want to come back to my place?"

No, screamed Jason's conscience. "I would like that," said his overly honest lips.

Stacey got out of the water ahead of him, and climbed the embankment before him as well. Jason used the opportunity to stare openly at her naked ass and pretty slit. He told himself that he was getting it out of his system, that by the time they got back to her place he would be better suited for self control. "I am starving. I haven't eaten all day. Why don't I pick us up some take out on the way, and we can watch a movie or something on tv." Said his cock-block conscience through Jason's own lips, looking for an excuse to get their minds off of sex when they got there, as he had already committed to coming in.

"That sounds amazing." Stacey said as she swiftly toweled off. Had he sensed how nervous she suddenly was, she wondered, and intentionally offered a way to ease back into the physical? It was like the boy could suddenly read her mind. Could he always do that? "How about McAlister's?" Stacey tossed her top and bottoms into one of her bags and simply pulled on the dry tank top and pulled up the short shorts commando style.

All Jason had was his t shirt and wet trunks, he didn't even have a towel. Borrowing hers he toweled off quickly and stepped into his wet shorts. They were cold, but that was a good thing...

*****

Nothing wrong with dinner and a movie...

*****

It was around six thirty that the two arrived at Stacey's house with the food. Jason had thought about driving home and changing then, but he felt guilty about having Stacey with him. He thought about dropping her off and then running to change, but there was no way he would come back if he left, and that would be very mean to Stacey considering everything the girl was going through.

Soon they sat together on the couch, closer than they might have before that day, and ate while they watched a movie. Stacey didn't really care what was picked, but Jason intentionally picked one he hoped she would get in to.

Stacey put away their plates and the little folding dinner tables they had eaten on and ran upstairs to her room. Jason considered faking a call and acting like he needed to go, but instead curiosity got the better of him and he paused the film and waited. The couch faced away from the stairs, so at first he didn't see her when she came back. "Um, Jason... do you have to go do these plans tonight? I really don't want to sleep alone."

"Yeah," Jason said, partially grateful he had already established the need to leave. "they aren't really cancelable."

Stacey stepped around the couch and into his view. Jason's jaw dropped. She held herself, as though insecure, but she wore now a white silk pair of panties, the thong kind, and a thin white camisole. See through. So was the built in bra. Her tan lines were visible, almost as white as the lingerie she wore, and made her tan lines and innocent demeanor look so damnded sexy by contrast. "But... but I can come back and stay if you like, like at two or three?"

Stacey smiled charmingly and did a little spin. Jason enjoyed it and returned her smile.

She settled in onto the couch, this time laying down with her head on his leg. Jason groaned, eyeing her see through top and sexy panties. "I didn't think you would mind my outfit, since you have already seen me naked. If you don't like it I could take it off..."

"No that's okay." Jason said pulling his eyes from it and looking back at the tv. It was still off, the remote now out of his reach. He should start it again, but he didn't really want to move either.

"Is it okay if I see your cock again?" she asked, ready to resume their activities at the pool.

Oh God... "No, look, you and I, we really can't happen. Susan would kill me, Amy would kill me, Donna would kill me. And I can't be your first time. I'm dating Mary now. I'm dating Kat. I'm dating Shyla. I'm dating Gretchen. I'm dating Nichole. " I'm dating your mom. "I am going on a date tonight." Jason hedged. "You deserve someone who wants you to be their one and only. Would you really be happy with me being your very first fuck, when you would be just another one of my many girlfriends?" Stacey looked crest fallen, and was immediately embarrassed and ready to run off to her room and change. She rolled off of him and Jason grabbed her arms and pulled her back onto his lap. She started crying then, and Jason did the only thing he could, he held her and kept telling her she was beautiful and stunning and that everything would be okay.

Stacey shook her head vigorously. "I wasn't asking you to be my first! I've freaking loved you for like, years, you asshole. And you spend so much time with these other sluts, and I would give anything to be with you, anything! You clearly want everyone in this school but me. And no I don't want my first time to be a pity fuck. So just get out and let me go!" Stacey picked up her struggling to try and get up, in doing so slipped off of his lap onto the floor and went to twist away.