Mr. Nice Guy vs. High School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want you? A pity fuck? You saw how hard it was to resist you at the lake. I've never taken anyone up there, do you get that? Do you know how many times I've climaxed just imagining your eager little clit between my lips? Fantasized about squeezing your perfect little ass?"

Twisting free, Stacey regained her feet. Her ears couldn't believe just then what Jason was saying. She took off at a run, and just as quickly Jason was bounding after her. She made it to her room, tears in her eyes, but couldn't shut her door before Jason was in the room with her. All desire and will to keep his hands off of the girl had gone from him, and he tackled her to her bed, the stuffed animal filled bed where he had first taken the girls mother, and kissed her with everything he had.

She resisted at first, resisting the idea that he really wanted to be with her more than resisting him, but Jason ripped her pretty top, the one she had bought in secret in case someone actually asked her to prom, ripped it in half, and devoured her tits between his lips. He pulled her panties off next, and he gripped the girls sweet behind as firmly as he could before tossing her further up on her bed. He stood and took in the beautiful sight, little Stacey, her hair a sexy, still damp mess, her mascara running, her camisole ripped open, her breasts heaving, her legs spread, her eyes wide with desire...

Jason stripped. Fuck morality. He through his clothes into the corner as he climbed on top of his other lover's daughter, his rigid cock sliding up between her legs as his lips met hers. She gripped hid cock firmly with both of her hands and tried to pull it closer to her slit. She wanted him, probably more desperately than any of his other lovers ever had, and the thought was a turn on. He let her press the head of his cock to her open slit, enjoyed her squirming as she attempted to shift. She was disappointed when his hips jumped backwards.

"I will." He said. "I promise. But I meant what I said about how badly I have wanted this." Jason kissed her neck, her chest, her breasts, her nipples, her stomach...

Stacey let out a pleasurable gasp when Jason's lips found their way between her legs, and a shocked moan when his tongue, a tender, wet, firm and pliant sensation, was dragged across her clit. Jason took his time and enjoyed himself, getting to know the girl's most private region, determined to know it better than she did. He kissed, tasted, licked, and explored the inexperienced but perfect little pussy before him, and his ministrations made her jump and flinch, the noises she made let Jason know he was doing all the right things.

Jason's erection demanded satisfaction, but Jason ignored his desires as he sought to show Stacey how fantastic his oral skills could be. He was delighted when she came, her legs squirming, her hands trying in vein to push his head away from her sensitive lips. Jason would not be swayed though, and did not relent until he had tasted every drop of the girl's virgin cum.

Ready to take her, Jason kissed his way back up the girl's naked body. She nodded to him, and closed her eyes with pleasure as he rubbed the head of his cock against her slit. "You know this will hurt. It hurts when you pick a small guy to be your first. This will hurt a lot. There is still time to back out." Stacey nodded and told him she was ready.

She wasn't. Jason could see it in her face when he pressed his head deeper inside of her past her entrance. She gritted her teeth, and as he broke her cherry she cried out, fear in her eyes. Jason kissed her lips, multiple times, not letting himself go any deeper. "Is this too much?" She shook her head. "Should I go deeper?" She shook her head more desperately.

They hovered a bit there, the tension building as she tried to prepare herself for another push.

"This might go easier if I were wet. You did mention wanting me to show you what oral sex was like... " Stacey nodded, eager for the excuse to have Jason out of her and the idea of making this easier. He rolled off of her, wiping off the head of his cock. His bare ass crushed her stuffed animal, Mr Wiggles, but Stacey couldn't bring herself to care. She hovered over him, her soon to be first over, and took his large cock in both if her smaller hands. Almost too eagerly, she licked his red/purple, suddenly angry looking shaft. Then again and again she kissed and licked it. It was angry, she told herself. It was angry, and she needed to impress it with affection or it was really going to hurt her.

Jason moaned as he watched Stacey's delicate tongue lick and flick his shaft, and couldn't help but curse as he watched as she took the large bulbous head between her lips. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Stacey Rhea's mouth as it tried out his cock, the knowledge that his was the very first cock between her innocent and pretty lips exciting him on a more sublime level. She didn't embarrass herself by trying to deep throat him, but she kissed, licked, and caressed it as if it were trying to show Jason how much she loved and appreciated his cock. His cock pulsed, returning the girl's sentiments.

Eventually Jason pulled the naked beauty on top of him. She started to lift and aim his cock towards her honey pot again, but Jason stopped her. Instead he left his cock to lie flat along his stomach and maneuvered his lover to straddle him, and it, her pussy again pressed against it like it had been in the water. Stacey understood what he wanted, and eagerly began to slide her hips up and down Jason's as she leaned in to kiss his lips.

To Jason's surprise and delight Stacey took the creative initiative, and every minute or two hopped off and away from his cock to lick its length, take the head between her lips, then she would climb back up and drag her hips along his cock again. After a few repetitions of this she stopped, the signs of an impending orgasm again dancing across her face.

Jason grabbed her hips, tilting her to make sure her little clit was rubbing up and down his shaft, and using the strength of his arms pushed her back and forth more vigorously, more forcefully. She cried out as she climaxed, arching her back, a vision of beauty.

When she looked back down at him, they both knew she was ready. She lifted, and obediently Jason maneuvered his cock to where she wanted it. Stacey closed her eyes and, very slowly, began to lower herself onto her best friend's brother's very large cock.

Her hymen already broken, and having already climaxed after, taking Jason's cock didn't seem to go as roughly for her. It still hurt the girl, obviously, but she didn't stop and panic like she did before but took him deeper and deeper inside of her. Up to a point at least, she seemed to have little discomfort. Then her eyes began to water and she bit her lip. Still she pressed onward.

"That is far enough beautiful. Just get used to me there for a minute, okay? Then slide up, and then back down. There is no rush you know. I have an errand to run in a few hours, it wasn't really a date but I do have to leave, but I do plan on coming back and spending the night here? Okay? We don't have to go further at all. We can sleep in each others arms, or fool around all night long. There is no rush and there is no pressure."

Stacey nodded, here eyes still closed. She seemed to be thinking, coming to a decision, and then without warning she brought her hips slamming down onto his. Her eyes shot opened and she screamed "Fuck!" as loudly as Jason had ever heard her. He couldn't help it, he laughed, and Stacey started swatting and punching and scratching at his chest in a fury. This made him smile ever wider. "That fucking hurt!"

"I said you didn't have to do that."

"I want to make you cum and cum hard before your little date tonight."

"But..."

"No buts, just climax inside of me. Please." the stunning little blonde said as she rose on his shaft and again dropped down on to him. "Fuck!" she said again.

Stacey bounced on her lover's lap, again and again, telling herself that the pain was lessening, wondering why she didn't think to rob her mothers pain killers before trying to cram a tree into her tiny little slit. Jason looked like he was experiencing nothing but bliss as his hands explored her tits, her legs, and her ass. She hated him for a moment, but knew that this was exactly what she wanted him to feel, and was both ecstatic and delighted that it was her body that was doing this to him.

"Fuck me." She told him when the pleasure overrode her pain.

"I don't want to hurt you." Jason said.

"Its okay, hurt me, I just really want you to cum. Its important. Please?" Stacey begged.

Jason rolled the girl over onto her back and, staying inside of her, began to fuck the girl more firmly. It hurt her, he knew, but she would blame herself if he left without climaxing, feel inadequate somehow. And besides, it had been a long day, Jason needed to cum. And wasn't this all her fault anyway? Didn't he say they shouldn't? Jason talked himself into being angry with the girl so that hurting her would bother him less. It worked, and with each thrust he forced his cock into her tiny cunt harder and faster. Her pain caused her pussy to clamp down on his cock, which increased her pain as well as their mutual pleasure, and, eventually, Jason was ready.

"Pull out." Said the angel on his shoulder, his conscience. Jason ignored the little voice as his large cock erupted deep inside his newest little lover. Stacey's eyes shot open. Was Jason cumming inside of her? The sensation blew Stacey's mind as her body convulsed in joy and met his climax with her own.

"Fuck me!" she screamed in ecstasy, and Jason followed her instruction as he continued to pump his cock, and his seed, deep inside of her. Finally, when their climaxes subsided, Jason slipped out of her and lie naked on his back, the last of his cum still dripping from his cock. Stacey snuggled up against him, draping her leg over his, her pussy overflowing with his cum, and the two fell asleep together naked on her bed.

"Asshole," was the last thing Jason heard his conscience say as he drifted off to sleep.