Mr. Norton From Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So – we should be careful – and not get carried away - not spank you too hard?"

The words stunned and shocked me. I had been wrong to think that humiliating me would be satisfaction enough for them. Okay, I expected that they would press me into shagging or maybe bring them off with my mouth. I had not foreseen this! Now I sobbed loudly and freely. Having already lost my knickers I was ready and primed.

A cord was tied around my left wrist and pulled away from the cabinet I was turned to face the men. Then the arm was stretched out toward the door where it was secured to the handle. Quarter turned again I was amazed to see that Bill had brought from the kitchen laundry basket a pair of pantyhose which was used to fasten my right hand to the spindles of a heavy antique chair. With arms pulled out from my side at an angle of sixty degrees I was tethered lengthways across the room giving the men ample space to do whatever they liked from both front and rear. I could not hide my shame and unlike my sessions with Norton I was not able to avoid face-to-face contact.

I shook and shivered when the button holding up my skirt was undone; now I would be naked from the waist down. Obeying the instruction I stepped out of the garment when it fell to the floor. Hands came from behind and fingers gently played with my nipples through my top. It ceased without warning and a stinging slap landed across by buttocks making me scream with surprise. Bill appeared at my front wearing his nasty grin to reach out and tickle my pussy lips. His finger found my clit – and he knew from my face he had touched a delicate area.

It was soft and gentle but then every few seconds the hand at my rear delivered three, four, sometimes as many as five slaps to my arse cheeks causing me to thrust forward taking the fingers inside my cunt. Then the slaps would stop and it was gentle again, tickling my clitoris. In a quieter moment Bill stopped playing with my cunt to tug up my top and unfasten my bra letting my tits swing free.

He kissed and sucked my nipples, kneading my breasts and rubbing my clit. Behind, Ben rested from spanking me and toyed with my anus; it was all gentle and soft.

"Shall we give you a taste of the leather Daisy?" whispered Bill between licking the tears from my face and plunging his tongue into my mouth.

My response was to sob loudly. That turned into a scream when my arse burned and smarted as a strap came whistling through the air. Bill kept giving me little kisses playing with my pussy as the strap came down across my arse, stinging, burning.

"Please, not so hard!" I begged.

They eased – sometimes. They came regularly – then as I counted the seconds and braced myself for the next it never came – until I relaxed when it would take me by surprise. Bill stepped back and out of sight leaving Ben to aggravate me by continually flicking the belt between my thighs hitting the very tender skin, forcing me to wriggle my bottom around. Every now and again the leather would whip across my burning throbbing buttocks before returning to my thighs, making me dance.

Bill was there again when I opened my tearstained eyes. The thin cord he held flicked across my nipples then on its return journey snapped up smartly against my pubes, opening up my cunt. Now I was really dancing.

"Please – no more on my bottom – it's sore!" I pleaded.

That made it sound like it was fine to carry on teasing my cunt and breasts! That's exactly the view they adopted, but it was pointless to expect them to cease altogether. Give them what they want!

Ben stood a few feet away from my left side, watching his friend snap the cord across my nipples; he began to strip off. Quite oblivious to where my eyes were drifting I was unaware that I was staring at the thick stiff pole that bounced up and down from between the white shirttails of the semi naked man. Teasingly the cord flicked over my nipples for one last time before it made contact with my swollen pubes.

"Open your legs!" Bill commanded.

I stood wide and winced as the cord this time hit the soft flesh of my inner cunt lips. It didn't hurt! It felt like, more of a tickle, a tease, stimulating! It did make me wriggle, rotate my hips, like I needed to ease an itch, touch it. Hands tied, I had to rely on the cord hoping it would satisfy the sensation, the feeling one gets when a tiny spider crawls over ones arm. Tickle, itch, tease, call it what you will – this sensation excited every nerve – it penetrated that little envelope of skin protecting my little button, my clitoris.

"Do you like that?" asked Bill. Ben told him that I did, of course I did. He slowly masturbated, watching.

"Please – it's...tormenting!" I admitted.

The flicks became gentler, softer – but that increased the agony, the urge to want to rub the area being aggravated! The opposite was what was needed – the opposite of soft. Hard rubbing calms an itch; tickles make it worse. My hips needed to wriggle all the more. The flicks had become less frequent but that was a bad thing because now there was nothing, no temporary respite as the cord slapped against my tender flesh, letting the hotness of the sting overcome the itchy tickle.

"Please!" I pleaded again, "It's unbearable!"

"What will ease it – tell me what to do?" said my tormenter.

He flicked the cord again, just a little more sharply.

"Again!" I cried, "More, harder!"

Nothing happened. I thrust my groin forward.

"More, again!"

A flick - a delay then another flick caught my in just the right spot.

"Yes – harder, faster!" I begged. My body was arched forward; my tethered arms were at full stretch as I pushed my open cunt toward the men.

The cord came whipping down on my tender parts rapidly and smartly, stinging turned to hotness, which turned into a strong and compelling craving to experience some sort of complete satisfaction.

My hips wriggled and writhed as I begged for more, grinning manically thanking them for easing my torment.

"Do you want it filling?" Bill shouted.

"Yeah!" I hissed, staring wide-eyed at Ben's hard dick.

Ben obliged, standing between my legs weapon in hand, positioning the head against my red, wet and invitingly open pussy.

"Put it in – fuck me!" I yelled.

He did, and I thanked him, many times, begging for more, hoping Bill would follow him.

It did not happen like that. Each sensation in turn had gained prominence, numbing the others, leaving my lower body burning, craving, and needing contact of some sort. Every nerve ending was frayed and delicate though in spite of that, pain and pleasure had blended together creating a sexual feeling so strong it felt as though my appetite was beyond quenching. It was due to that state of mind that when I felt Bill work grease smeared fingers into my anus that instead of fear I felt curiosity wondering how might such a dirty act increase the intensity of the depraved pleasure.

I didn't panic even when the fingers were replaced by his stiffness and he began to push his cock inside my bum gaining a fraction of an inch each time I thrust back and forth enjoying Ben's marvellous and satisfying thick penis. One final push of Bill's cock made me scream out then, in a moment of sanity realise I was being doubly penetrated, hands tied, stood and spread-eagled – cock up each hole.

I moaned and cried out ecstatically when a few minutes later I felt hot sperm shoot up inside my arse and my obvious joy caused Ben to loose control too making him fill my hungry cunt. I had experienced two orgasms by then – so all was equal and fair.

A moment or two was spent resting and winding down, the time occupied by the men kissing and biting my nipples and generally touching up my body. I remained almost semi comatose, hardly opening my eyes.

"We'll set you free when we are ready to go," Bill said.

They were gone from the room, presumably to clean up, leaving me to gradually come back down to earth, drawing deep breaths as my brain took in the astonishing chain of events. Suddenly it struck me – the men had been gone too long.

"Hello!" I shouted, "Is there anyone there? Where are you?"

No answer was forthcoming and with alarm and panic setting in I began to struggle, looking for ways to free myself from the restraints. A shadow fell across the floor making me lift my head, convinced it must be the men Bill and Ben.

"Your friends left the door ajar, luckily I was keeping an eye on things."

Mr Norton from next door stood upright in the centre of the room, not smiling, but neither did he seem concerned or surprised. I felt foolish at first then a growing annoyance that the man was not stepping forward to help me. I noticed the movement through the gap in the kitchen door as I opened my mouth to protest; the realisation that someone else was there silenced me. The sound of a female clearing her throat caused me to cry out.

"Brenda, is that you?"

The female stepped into the room. No, it was not Brenda but a woman I only ever seen from a distance, sometimes exchanging a nod or a friendly wave. She looked much younger close up – much younger than the man she stood next to though both wore old fashioned dowdy dressing gowns.

"Have you met my wife?" Norton asked. "I don't think you've been introduced properly."

Mrs Norton did not speak; on her face she wore a faint smile as she ran her eyes over the scene noting my predicament. Mrs Norton's fingers were undoing the knot of the sash that held her dressing gown in place.

12