Mr. Peters and the Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I brought Miss Harding here with me today because I have been invited by the Board of Trustees to help enforce the uniform policy."

Eyes widened with anxiety, and for those who were not in fact adhering to the regulation, with panic. This did not sound good.

"I'm sure you are all aware that the administration has become increasingly concerned with the extent to which students are not demonstrating sufficient respect for the policies and regulations of the college. It's really only in your best interest, as the young men and ladies of Templeton, to fully embrace all that the college has to offer. The lessons you learn here will pay off in big dividends later in life. I know that it is difficult for some of you to understand this now but believe me, when you venture out into the harsh and unforgiving world that exists beyond the safety and security of the hallowed walls of Templeton, you will look back upon these days with appreciation, and even fondness."

No, this did not sound good at all.

Mr. Peters pulled out a chair from the corner of the room so that Miss Harding could sit down at the front of the class, that so very short dress riding up high on her thighs as she did so. She pulled a bit at the hem, as if she was modestly trying to protect her thighs from view, but the effort was entirely futile. She did though demurely cross her legs, effectively shutting off from sight what was hidden between those silk white womanly thighs.

As Mr. Peters made his way to his own chair behind the desk he further explained, "The Board of Trustees has graciously entrusted me with the responsibility of demonstrating that at least the students in my classes will uniformly, genuinely, and thoroughly adhere to the principles and policies of Templeton, from the excellence that you will achieve in your studies down to the panties and briefs you wear. We leave no stone unturned at Templeton College," he added, as he pulled his chair away from his desk and took his seat.

"Now, I want each of the young ladies to come to me..." He hesitated for a bit of dramatic effect, "and raise her skirt so that I can inspect the propriety of her panties."

The girls hung their heads, blushed, sighed, rolled their eyes and/or gasped with anxiety and concern. Yes, this definitely was not good at all. Only a couple of them had ever suffered the ignominy of a panty inspection by the Dean of Women, and this would clearly be much worse, Mr. Peters being a man.

Mr. Peters raised his hand to silence them, but to reassure them he added, "Now, don't be so upset. You only need to raise the front of your skirt for my eyes only. I will not unnecessarily expose or embarrass any one of my young ladies. And, for the boys, they will of course come to Miss Harding for whom they will open the front of their pants so that she can view what we all hope and assume will be regulation white briefs."

"Now please, let's get started so that we can all get on with the lessons for today. Why don't we just work down each aisle, one at a time, starting with the boys on the left side of the room." He gestured to the aisle closest to Miss Harding, "and the girls on the right side of the room," gesturing to the girls to his right. "Of course, let's proceed one at a time so that the modesty of each young lady, and young man, is fully respected."

There was a natural moment of hesitation for the respective male and female students who would be first. They glanced over at each other, running through their minds whether they were indeed the first ones. Perhaps they had misunderstood the instructions. Perhaps it was someone else who was first.

"Sally, Jackson," Mr. Peters exclaimed, "do you require a personal invitation?"

They slowly, reluctantly, got up from their seats.

It was perhaps especially difficult for the first girl, or at least it felt that way to Sally as she made her way up to Mr. Peters. How very odd it was to have to walk up to her professor in front of the class in order to raise her skirt for the man to inspect her panties. She had never had to do anything like that in high school, although her high school was not, of course, as conservative and strict as Templeton College. Her parents had compelled her to enroll at Templeton precisely because of its strict discipline and devoted attention to the students' moral and character development.

Sally though felt like pointing out that her modesty would be more effectively protected if Miss Harding, a woman, was the one to do the panty inspection rather than a man. After all, it was the Dean of Women who conducted the impromptu panty inspections at the Student Center, but she knew better than to question Mr. Peters.

He would have in any case just pointed out that years of research with the New School method of student discipline had clearly demonstrated that it was considerably more effective to have male professors address the discipline of young ladies, and female professors oversee the young men (see "Disciplining young men," and "Disciplining young ladies").

Well, at least Sally had the comfort of knowing that she was indeed wearing regulation white panties. When she reached Mr. Peters she positioned herself with her back to the class, her bottom hidden partly by his desk. She looked with some trepidation at her professor. She just couldn't get herself to do it. It just seemed so wrong.

"Would you prefer that I raise your skirt, Sally?" Mr. Peters asked when she didn't do so herself.

"Oh, no, no sir," she softly replied and reached down, her face warming with the blood filling her cheeks as she took hold of the hem of her plaid skirt, raising it first past her knees, which seemed to her a bit trembly, then past her soft white thighs, which caused her cheeks to redden further, and then finally up to her white cotton panties. She turned in one knee, trying to hide the sight of the tender rise of her cunnie mound tightly encased within the snug white cotton.

Mr. Peters leaned in to get a closer look. They were really very lovely panties. The lace trim and little pink flower in the waistband did though push the limits of the regulation. The professor could claim that this was in violation, but Mr. Peters, as in the case with Emily, was a fair and reasonable man. "Yes, very nice, Sally. You have very lovely panties indeed."

"Thank-you, professor," she demurely replied and gave him a little curtsy of appreciation before she let go of the skirt. She then hurriedly scampered back to her seat before he could change his mind, her pony tail swinging behind her. The next girl got up from her seat to take Sally's place.

The first boy to approach Miss Harding, Jackson Camden, wasn't nearly as troubled as Sally. He not only had nothing to worry about with respect to his briefs, he wasn't at all ashamed over showing them to her. On the contrary, he felt pretty good about his equipment and the evident bulge they made within his tight fitting jockeys. He smiled down at the alluring professor as he undid his belt, snap, and zipper, gazing admirably at how her jeweled necklace fell down into that luscious valley of deep breast flesh, and then pulled open his slacks so that the professor could also admire his stuff.

The young man's confident arrogance was very evident to the professor and she did not appreciate his disrespect. "Well, very cute little undies, young man," Professor Harding exclaimed. "Did your mummy pick them out for you?"

"No, ma'am," Jackson quickly asserted, his broad grin rapidly dissipating.

"Well, just keep in mind that it's not the size that counts. Even a boy as small as you can please a girl if he works hard at it."

Jackson rolled his widening eyes. Was she serious? He quickly zipped himself up and returned to his seat, his penis effectively tucked between his legs, the sound of a few girls' giggling ringing within his ears.

Brenda Lee was the next girl to lift her skirt for Mr. Peters. Once she arrived she asked, "Must I really do this, sir? I promise my panties are okay, really sir. You know me. I would never break a rule or anything."

She was right about that. Brenda Lee was a very good girl. She had never caused Mr. Peters any difficulty within the class. But, he really couldn't make exceptions. And, besides, perhaps Brenda Lee was in fact hiding something. Sometimes a good girl can have rather interesting secrets. Most importantly, though, he did really want to see what the cute, innocent, and modest Brenda Lee was wearing beneath her skirt. He had always been so very curious. "I know that, Brenda Lee," he replied considerately, "but it wouldn't be fair to the other girls if I skipped you now, would it."

"No sir, I s'pose not," she timidly acknowledged. "Ooooooh," she groaned as she so apprehensively lifted up the center of her skirt so that he could see just the very bottom part of her panties.

It wasn't revealing much but it was arguably the very best part of a girl's panties, and it turned out that Brenda Lee was indeed hiding something, a very lovely and adorable camel toe. Mr. Peters had to smile at that. There is perhaps nothing more adorable on a girl than a fetching little camel toe, and it made it all the sweeter for it to be Brenda Lee's. "Yes, very nice panties, Brenda Lee."

"Thank you, sir," she modestly replied, her face reddening.

"But, they are perhaps a bit tight, are they not?"

"Excuse me, sir?" She asked as she looked down, raising the skirt a bit higher so that she could see for herself. "Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed when she discovered what her professor had noticed. She quickly lowered the skirt. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Peters!"

Mr. Peters though just smiled and reassured the young lady "Now, now, that's perfectly alright, Brenda Lee. That's well within the regulations and," he added, reaching around to give her little bottom some affectionate pats, "I think it's quite adorable."

Brenda Lee appreciated Mr. Peters' reassurance but did find it even more embarrassing that her professor had been admiring the appearance of her girlish lips through her panties. It wasn't like when he was complimenting her class performance. "Can I go back to my seat now, sir?"

"Oh yes, yes, certainly." He would have enjoyed another peek but he again reminded himself that it was important not to take advantage of the situation for his own prurient interests. He called out to the next student, "Mandy, would you please come up next?"

"Yes sir," Mandy timidly replied from her desk, and slowly extricated herself to make her away to his desk.

Jimmy Jones was the next young man to open his pants for Miss Harding. He was a very small, skinny young man, with glasses and even a few pimples. Miss Harding could see that he was very, very nervous about opening his pants up for her. She wondered if this would be the first violation. She smiled as she thought of the timid young man being punished for wearing boxers.

But, she was disappointed to discover that he was well within the regulations, wearing tight tidy-whities. She smiled though as she observed how so very small he must be beneath his jockeys. They were rather tight and he barely provided the sign of a bulge. Such a contrast with the previous young man. Well, she could at least brighten his day. "Oh my gracious," she exclaimed, her mouth and eyes opening wide with apparent wonder. She said loud enough for other students to hear, "You must scare quite a few girls with that one."

"What?" Jimmy wondered if she was making fun of him. He knew he was small.

Miss Harding looked up at him flirtatiously and reached out to gently slide the tip of her finger along what must be his penis. "I have a mind to make you take it out. I don't think I've seen one so big in quite some time."

Jimmy lurched a bit at her touch. It wasn't too often a girl touched him there. Actually, no girl had in fact done so. His heart raced as his face reddened.

"But," she added, "I think we might just scare a couple of the girls. I suspect you better just zip that thing up and return to your seat."

"Yes, ma'am," Jimmy replied, zipping up, buttoning, and clasping his belt as he turned around to head back to his seat, a big grin glowing on his face.

A few of the girls looked at him rather curiously as he made his way to his desk. Jackson scowled.

Mandy had by now reached Mr. Peters and with considerable trepidation slowly raised her skirt.

Mr. Peters had considerable difficulty not smiling as the skirt gradually made its way up Mandy's thighs. She was such a pretty little thing, with wavy blonde hair, large round blue eyes, and a very cute perky nose. But, the budding grin turned quickly into a frown of disapproval when the young lady's panties came into view. It wasn't that her panties weren't appealing. They were in fact very, very sweet: violet cotton with candy canes, balloons, and cupcakes. But, clearly not regulation. He shook his head as he asserted, "Mandy, I must say, I am very disappointed."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry, sir. I just didn't have a clean pair of white ones today. What could I do?"

"Well, you could have done your laundry."

Mandy grimaced. He was right. "Yes sir, I know. I am though very, very sorry, sir."

"Well, we will need to make an example of you, Mandy. I'm sure you understand."

"Yes sir," she meekly replied, wondering fearfully what being an example would mean.

"Well, first, why don't you pull those panties down. We can't have you wearing them throughout the rest of the class, can we?"

"No sir, I guess not, sir," her face reddening further at even the thought of taking them off in class. Was he going to confiscate them? That wouldn't be too bad, but it would be embarrassing to know that he had them. Plus, everyone in class would know that she wasn't wearing panties! And, what would Mr. Peters do with them?! Would he take them home? Was he going to show the rest of the class her panties? That would be real embarrassing, to say the least. She reached under her skirt, took hold of the waistband, bent over a bit, and pulled them down, her bottom jutting out to the class behind her. Fortunately, though, her derriere was still covered by her skirt.

As she began to step out of her panties Mr. Peters slipped his hand beneath her skit to rest it on her soft little curved bottom.

Mandy stopped. Apparently she was doing something wrong?

Mr. Peters explained. "No, no, Mandy, just leave them right there. I think the class needs to see what constitutes a violation of Templeton regulations."

Mandy's face reddened further, if that was possible. "I need to keep them there?"

"Yes, yes. You can pull them back up when class is over. Now, lift up your skirt on both sides so that everyone can see your bottom."

"Mr. Peters! Really?"

"Oh yes, yes. You apparently need a very clear and concrete reminder of why it is important to wear regulation panties. Apparently simply knowing of this honored school policy was not sufficient for you to obey the rules. I think having your skirt raised is a very appropriate and meaningful way for you to learn your lesson. Wouldn't you agree?"

"I guess so," she softly replied and, with her eyes squeezed shut, she raised up her skirt.

Boys strained and twisted trying to get a good look at the girl's naked little tush, but it was still partly hidden behind the desk and the books.

"The front as well, Mandy," the professor instructed, doing his best to keep his expression stern and commanding.

She opened her eyes and looked at the professor, her expression pleading for some consideration. "Oh must I really, Mr. Peters?"

"The lessons of life are not always easy, Mandy. Someday you will be very grateful that you received this discipline. Now, please, don't dawdle as I have quite a few more panties to inspect."

"Yes sir," Mandy quietly replied and lifted up the front of her skirt as well, revealing to the professor's eyes her completely shaved pussy. She liked to have her pussy shaved. She just felt that it made it look so cute and pure that way, not that she was actually showing it to anyone. She did have a boyfriend but they were being very responsible and mature when it came to sex. They weren't doing anything other than just kissing and snuggling. Well, maybe a little bit of touching and caressing, but always with the clothes on.

The professor did now finally smile. How could a healthy adult male not smile at that? A shaved cunnie did look so terribly adorable and Mandy's cunnie was so enticingly sweet. There was frankly not much to it: just a little white mound split by a delicate thin crevice. But, great beauty need not be complex. Sometimes simplicity can be truly elegant, if not dazzling. It took all of Professor Peters' professorial strength not to reach out and explore the girl's precious little treasure.

"Now, you must make your way back to your desk, Mandy. You can lower your skirt when you take your seat, but be sure that your bare bottom is on the seat. I want you to be reminded throughout the rest of the class the importance of wearing your white regulation panties."

"Alright, sir," Mandy glumly replied, and turned to make her way back to her chair. It was a very difficult walk of shame, and not simply because it was so terribly embarrassing to have to do so with her skirt raised, exposing to the eyes of every boy in class her bare, naked, shaved cunnie. It was also physically awkward, with her colorful panties tangled around her ankles. She could only take little baby steps. Nevertheless, she struggled to scamper as fast as she possibly could, as the sooner she reached her seat the sooner she could lower her skirt.

The reaction of the other girls in the class was mixed. Some were giggling at the sight of Mandy struggling back to her seat, her steps so short and clumsy. She looked like a little girl whose panties had fallen down but didn't seem to have the sense to pull them back up. It was kind of funny to watch.

Others though felt vicariously anxious and embarrassed. They were all now learning the very clear and evident importance of following the college's regulations. A lesson from Mr. Peters was a lesson well-learned. A few of the girls in particular had good reason to be concerned, as they would soon have to show Mr. Peters their panties as well.

Andrew Buttons had been in the process of undoing his pants when Mandy made her way back to her seat and his heart raced at the sight, for more reasons than one. Of course, it was pretty darned enjoyable for a guy to see her scampering like a geisha girl, her pretty little naked tush sashaying as she made her way down the aisle, but he knew he was also quite liable for the same walk of shame, as he was wearing black boxers. He really detested the college regulation and, up until this moment, he had little expectation of ever getting caught. Besides, if he was somehow caught the punishment hadn't been anything terribly bothersome. But, this was now different; very, very different.

Miss Harding noticed his distraction and so she finished the job for him, opening up the front of his trousers to discover for herself the violation. "Well, well, well, Mr. Peters. We have another disobedient student."

Mr. Peters was not surprised. Andrew was not one of the better students in the class and he often seemed to feel that rules and regulations were made to be bent, if not broken. "Yes, well, I suspect our young Mr. Andrew Buttons will need to join his miscreant colleague."

"You heard your professor, Andrew. Let's get those trousers and undies down."

Andrew's heart sank. This was so, so humiliating. He slipped his thumbs into the waistbands of his trousers and boxers and pulled them down before the smiling Miss Harding. He felt like a little shamed boy, about to be spanked. Well, at least that wasn't going to happen.

"Lift up your shirt, young man. If you're not going to wear regulation briefs than you might as well show everyone what they would be hiding."