Mr. Peters and the Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it the right hand you normally use?"

Alan could again feel a rush of hot blood flowing into his face. His eyes widened, trying to convey to Miss Harding that he found this very, very embarrassing, even shocking.

But, it was not the least bit surprising to Miss Harding and was in fact all in the spirit of the New School method of student discipline (see "Disciplining young gentlemen"). She just smiled up at him and waited for an answer.

"Well, yes, I guess," he responded quietly, but not so quietly that he wasn't heard by at least a few of the girls who giggled and tittered at his admission.

"You don't really know? That's a little surprising. Or, perhaps you use both hands?"

"No, no, yes, my right. I'm right handed," he asserted more clearly, wanting this conversation to end as soon as possible.

"Well, alright then, why don't you get right at it." She leaned forward and peeked around his body. "It looks like it's already falling down on the job. And, if you would, stick your bottom back a bit to give me a better target."

Alan again closed his eyes as he stuck his bottom back farther. He gripped his stiff dick in his hand and began to stroke it.

Some of the giggling was now turning to quiet laughter, along with quite a bit of whispering.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

This was just so, so embarrassing, and so terribly, terribly weird. He was at least glad that his girlfriend was not in this class. She had said she wanted to take it with him, but wasn't sure she could do all that math. Well, at least things could in fact have been worse than they are now.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

But, it was still pretty darned bad the way it was. It was also strange though. He would have to admit that a part of him would in fact be enjoying this if it was in the privacy of Miss Harding's office. Being spanked on one's bare butt by the pretty and voluptuous Miss Harding as you got to stroke your cock did have an appeal, albeit one that he would not admit to anyone. Not even his girlfriend. He stroked himself harder and quicker.

Although maybe it might be kind of fun if his girlfriend was in fact interested in such play. In fact, perhaps it would have been good if she was here, watching him, perhaps finding it funny, perhaps even fun, perhaps even a bit arousing. He wouldn't mind doing this with her. They could in fact take turns?

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He could feel himself getting close. It would be so weird though to ejaculate right in front of the entire class, and to do so while being spanked! He slowed down.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Alright then," Miss Harding announced. "I think that's enough. Why don't you return to your seat, Alan."

Alan, somewhat reluctantly, released his hand from his stiff, swollen, yearning dick. He opened his eyes and looked at it. He really, really wanted to continue, but then he looked out toward the class and saw all the smiling, bemused, and shocked faces, his own face again turning about as red as his swollen, shiny crown. He bent over to pull up his briefs and slacks.

"Oh, no no, Alan. You keep them there for the duration of the class. You make your way to your seat, just like Andrew and, be sure to keep your erection stiff throughout the rest of the class. We don't want any slackers here." She gave him a couple final pats on his warm, reddened bottom.

"Yes, ma'am," Alan glumly replied, and he awkwardly made his way to his seat, his stiff, frustrated cock bouncing and wagging with his short, clumsy steps.

Mr. Peters had been watching the exercise, pleased with the skill and effectiveness Miss Harding had displayed. He turned his attention to the next girl needing a panty inspection, Dorothy Chambers. "Dorothy, why don't you step up here now, would you please?"

"Oh, that won't be necessary, Mr. Peters," she replied from her seat. "I know I wasn't wearing regulation panties and so I've already pulled them down."

She had indeed. Mr. Peters could see them tangled around her ankles. She even appeared to have raised the back of her skirt so that it was her bare bottom resting on the wooden seat. With all the attention provided to Alan only a couple of persons had noticed Dorothy slipping down her panties.

"Well, I do appreciate your forthright confession, young lady, and your evident embracement of the disciplinary action, but I am afraid that I would be remiss if I did not inspect them myself. I will need to include their precise nature in my report to the Dean of Women. So, if you would please, why don't you make your way up here."

Dorothy scowled, not so much at Mr. Peters but just at the fact that her plan had been foiled. Sitting with them around her ankles for the rest of the class was pretty darned embarrassing enough but she had so hoped that she would be able to avoid the further humiliation of the more intimate inspection by Mr. Peters and the subsequent walk of shame. Well, apparently she hadn't.

She got up from her desk and leaned over to pull them back up, providing the boy sitting behind her a rather nice peek at her behind, and her cute feminine lips, visible beneath her dark, hairy curls.

"You can pull them up when you get here, Dorothy. In fact, why don't you raise up your skirt like Mandy and Judy and proceed up to my desk."

This was now even worse than the other girls as she would have to make two walks!

Once she finally arrived at Mr. Peters' desk he instructed her to pull them back up. Like he couldn't have just had her do that before she walked up to him!

Mr. Peters noticed the girl's exasperated expression. He could have given her a spanking just for that but he opted to just explain his action. "I need to see how they fit, Dorothy, to get a full appreciation."

Dorothy leaned over, her naked tush thrusting back out toward the class, reached down, grasped hold of her panties, and pulled them up.

"Here," Mr. Peters suggested, "let me help you fit them snugly." He reached out and took hold of the waistband, pulling on it so that they wrapped tightly across the young lady's cunnie mound.

They were indeed very much in violation. Dorothy had been wearing red nylon boy short panties with white spots and white lace trim along the waistband, two strands of white lace framing her cunnie, and a little white bow at the top. They were very, very cute, and sexy. It was perhaps a shame for them to be in violation. Mr. Peters wasn't entirely sure at the moment that he in fact endorsed the college rule, but he realized that it was not his position, nor that of the students, to question the wisdom of the Board of Trustees. And, he was probably just being distracted by the feminine finery, one of the very precise reasons they were forbidden. He needed to maintain his concentration. "Yes, well, very much in violation, aren't they, Dorothy."

"Yes sir," Dorothy quietly replied, her face reddening as Mr. Peters leaned forward to take a very close look at the sweet bulge of her cunnie mound.

After a brief period of time, which though seemed much longer to Dorothy, Mr. Peters said, "Alright then, you can pull them back down and return to your seat."

Dorothy sighed with further exasperation, but did as she was told, pulling her panties back down to her ankles and making the slow, awkward, and so terribly embarrassing walk back to her seat, feeling the eyes of all the boys burning into her exposed girlish pussy, as well as the eyes of Mr. Peters probably focusing just as intently on her swaying bottom. She most definitely vowed to always wear regulation panties in the future!

Miss Harding had no further violations among the boys, much to her disappointment although she realized that she should feel rather pleased that Mr. Peters' students were so very well disciplined.

Mr. Peters though did discover one more remaining problematic student, Marilyn Chaynes. It wasn't that Marilyn was not wearing regulation panties. They were indeed plain white cotton panties. The problem was the condition they were in. They were soaking wet.

"Marilyn, goodness, what happened here?" Had the young lady wet her panties? Had she been waiting so long, so nervous and scared about having to pull up her skirt, that she in fact wet herself? He looked up at her, and did indeed see her considerable embarrassment at having him witness her shameful condition.

Marilyn was most definitely terribly embarrassed. She looked with considerable trepidation down at the surprised and concerned look in her professor's eyes. But, she really didn't want to explain to him what had happened.

The professor then noticed something. Marilyn's panties were clearly soaked, so much so that he could discern the outline of her cunnie lips through the thin, soft, wet cotton. But, he was not detecting any tell tale odor of urine. He leaned forward to get a closer inspection, and then realized that the girl's panties were not soaked with pee. They were soaked with cum! Marilyn was apparently enjoying a cream pie during class and that was most definitely against university regulations.

Mr. Peters looked up at Marilyn. She was such a pretty girl. She had large round sparkling blue eyes, a little dainty nose, rosy red cheeks, and very cute dimples when she smiled. But, she wasn't smiling right now. "Marilyn, do you have an explanation for this?"

Of course she did (see "A very spunky lady" for a complete explanation). It wouldn't be like she didn't know how it happened. But what young lady wants to tell her professor that she likes to have her boyfriend masturbate into her panties. She considered just shaking her head but that would only prolong the embarrassment. He wouldn't accept no explanation. She said very, very quietly, so only Mr. Peters could hear, "Um, my, uh, my boyfriend, um...did it."

Mr. Peters could feel his dick swelling so hard within his briefs. "Well, honey, I'm sure your mother would not approve of this."

Marilyn's eyes widened with panicked concern. "You're not going to tell her, are you?!"

Mr. Peters smiled reassuringly. "Oh, no, no, no, I don't think that will be necessary, but gracious, not only is it not becoming for a young lady to have a boy's cum in her panties you might even catch your death of cold!"

Marilyn flinched, her face grimacing. He had said all of that so loudly that most every student in the class probably heard. She could hear the gasps, whispers, and even some giggles behind her. "I'm sorry, sir. I won't do it again. I promise."

Somehow he felt that it was not an especially sincere declaration, or at least it would be confined simply to being sure that her panties were dry for his class. "Well, I'm afraid that a promise will not be enough, Marilyn. I think you best pull these panties down right now."

"Yes sir," Marilyn softly replied and reached beneath her skirt to grasp the waistband in the crook of her thumb and fingers, and pulled them down, her heart racing as she did so. It was perhaps her nightmare coming true just as she had feared, or maybe her fantasy (see "A very spunky lady" for a description of the fantasy). She wasn't at all sure what would happen next and the trepidation was very difficult to endure.

Mr. Peters told her to stop once the wet panties reached her ankles. "You can leave them there for the moment."

"Yes sir," Marilyn again replied. Would he have her make the walk of shame as Mandy, Judy, and Dorothy had previously done? It would be so, so bad with her wet panties now all exposed, her dirty secret so visibly evident to everyone in the class.

"Pull your skirt back up," Mr. Peters instructed her.

She did as she was told, opening to his eyes her very sweet, luscious cunnie, now even glistening a bit in the light of the classroom, the soft, feminine flesh moistened by her boyfriend's cum. It was a captivating sight. Marilyn shaved her cunnie, finding the absence of any hair far more appropriate and suitable for her predilection for cream pies, and Mr. Peters would have to admit that cum moistened shaved pussy was a very tasty sight. Cum might in fact be a nice beauty product to make a girl's feminine lips sparkle and twinkle so lovingly. Of course, little vials of cum probably would not sell that well, at least for this purpose, but some reasonable facsimile could do very well.

"Alright then, Marilyn, why don't you make your way around to the front of the desk."

"Shall I return to my seat, sir?"

"No, no. I'm afraid that this sort of imprudent behavior does warrant a more serious disciplinary action."

"Ooooooooh," Marilyn groaned with a notably troubled resignation in her voice.

She worked her way slowly around to the front of Mr. Peters' desk, taking little short steps so that she would not trip over her wet panties, dutifully keeping her skirt raised so that all the students in the class could observe her shame. Fortunately, no boys remained for Miss Harding as no cock could resist the delectable sight of Marilyn's bare glistening lips. Alan had been worried that his erection would go down, feeling rather awkward, perhaps even absurd, sitting in his seat with his pants down, a big boner sticking up. But, Marilyn put an end to that concern, at least for the moment.

Most of the girls felt rather embarrassed for Marilyn, although some were shocked and disgusted at the idea of having a boy cum in their panties, and then wearing it to class! A few of the girls though did feel a bit of warmth between their thighs, pondering what it would be like to have their own pussies doused with their boyfriends' thick, creamy, warm lotion.

Once Marilyn reached the front of Mr. Peters' desk she turned her back to the class, knowing that he was going to make her bend over the desk for a spanking. Well, at least her cunnie was now mostly hidden but this was still just so, so embarrassing!

"No, no, Marilyn, turn around and face your classmates. They need to see why you're getting your spanking."

It was indeed a spanking, as she had feared. She turned around, although keeping her eyes averted. It did help a bit not to have to see the boys' big grins as she kept her skirt raised for them. She was now looking forward to her spanking, simply because she would then be able to turn her back to everyone. Her bare naked cunnie felt so exposed, so shamefully displayed. She felt like some weird girl doing show and tell for the class but in a manner that was so terribly inappropriate.

"Hop up onto the desk, dear," Mr. Peters instructed. "You can sit on the front edge."

Marilyn did as he instructed, taking hold of the front edge and then hopping back up onto the desk, her feet dangling over the edge, her panties remaining tangled around her ankles. She closed her thighs together, doing her best to protect her modesty, what little remained.

The professor strode up to the young lady. It was perhaps a shame to have to discipline such a pretty girl in this manner. She looked so woeful and piteous, pleading so desperately with her eyes for him to show mercy. But, he knew he could show none. He was too principled to compromise on his student's future, even when it was so difficult. Actually, especially when it was so difficult he had to reach down inside, gather all his strength, and do what a good and responsible teacher must do. This was the defining moment for many parents. Do they let their children do what they please, or do they impart the discipline that is so necessary for real success in life despite all the cries and protests. It was at times like this that his tough academic training came to fruition. "Lie back and pull your legs up, Marilyn, so they are sticking straight up in the air."

As she did so Mr. Peters explained to the class, "This, students, is the diaper spanking position." As Marilyn raised her feet up toward the ceiling Mr. Peters took hold of her ankles with his left hand. There was no need to unduly tax or strain the young lady. It was not, after all, a gymnastic exercise and, by holding her ankles he kept the panties around her ankles, Marilyn's flag of shame. Most importantly, though, he did want there to be the full effect and benefit of the position. "I think the diaper position is really quite appropriate for a young lady with wet panties. Would you not agree?"

It was clearly a rhetorical question, and so nobody answered. The boys in any case though fully agreed. Patsy, however, had her usual question, one she invariably asked whenever his lectures were not specifically concerning math. "Will this stuff about the diaper position be on the test?"

Mr. Peters always hated that question, as the student was clearly probing for things that she, or he, could simply ignore, as if the knowledge one was supposed to learn in class was confined simply to the 63 multiple choice questions on the final exam. "Patsy, as you well know, you should always consider anything and everything I say as fair game for the test." Spanking positions had little to do with Bayesian statistics, but it was very evident that in Mr. Peters' class character development was as important as any conditional probability.

The students quickly jotted down notes, some having to look on the paper of the person sitting next to them, not having paid close attention to precisely what Mr. Peters had been saying, their attention dominated by their eyes rather than their ears. This was a particular problem for the boys, although that was in fact normative for them.

"Alan," Miss Harding reminded the young man, "be sure to keep your erection for the duration of the class." She had noticed that it was starting to fall forward a bit as he was diligently writing in his notebook. "You don't want to disappoint any of the girls who wish to consider it."

"Yes, ma'am," he quietly murmured, reaching down to give himself a few squeezes and pulls, his face again flushing red with embarrassment. He glanced to his left, catching Tracy with a big smile of amusement on her face as she watched him pull his pud. He briefly glared at her but turned his eyes back quickly to Marilyn's once again exposed cunnie lips, relying on them for further inspiration.

Miss Harding noticed this and duly commented, "Of course, with Marilyn showing us her vaginal lips all shiny with male sperm that shouldn't be too hard for you, should it, Alan."

"No, ma'am," he quietly agreed.

It was indeed true, but it was not a fact that Marilyn appreciated making so public. With her feet poking straight up in the air, and even pulled back in the direction of her head, her wet cunnie lips were indeed fully exposed, as was even her puckered red rosebud. It was a very wanton display. She let her head fall back down onto the desk to stare up at the ceiling, not wanting to see any of the grins and ogling eyes, but she most definitely could still hear the gasps, tittering, and whispering.

SMACK!

"Yipe!" Marilyn squealed at the sharp sting of the first smack. She gripped hard on the edge of the table with her hands.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Oh, Mr. Peters, please!" Marilyn pleaded, her bottom squirming over the edge of the desk, her cunnie writhing left and right, her butt hole scrunching and clenching.

Mr. Peters though could show no mercy, not if he was to honor his disciplinary covenant to do the right thing for the young lady.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Alan's stroking took on a bit more urgency.

Tracy's eyes turned from amusement to shock as she witnessed Alan now openly jerking himself off in class. That was really disgusting but, like a witness to a car accident, she just couldn't take her eyes away. She had never seen a boy jerk off before. It was both funny and rather provocative.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Mr. Peters! I'm sorry, really I am!"

It wasn't that easy spanking a girl in this position, as Mr. Peters had to keep her legs pulled back with his left hand, holding onto both of her ankles. Plus, this position did not expose a great deal of the young lady's bottom. He recognized now, perhaps a bit too late, that he really needed more practice with the diaper position. It was not his usual choice.