Mr. Rhodes' Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked over the other wall of the master bedroom and Mr. Rhodes opened a pair of louvered doors to reveal a small kitchenette and he opened the small fridge and pulled out something and poured it into a cup and popped it into the microwave. Looking at me with a smile he said, "You will have a little hot chocolate before going to bed. It is a proven sleep aide and I have the best you will ever taste." I looked at him quizzically and shrugged, knowing it would do no good to argue the point. He handed me the warmed cup and watched as I drank it. When I tried to hand it back to him, he motioned for me to drink it all. I finished it and he tugged my leash again and I crawled with him to a side door that led to a secluded outside area with a little grassy yard. He told me to go ahead and make water and poop if I had to because this was the only place I was allowed to go. I looked up at him with alarm and he shrugged as though he couldn't do anything about it. I shook my head to say no, and he yanked my leash a little and said in a stern voice, "Sophia, you will need to, at some point during your stay, pee. This is where you will do it. You are my pet and pets go outside. Now squat like I have seen you do so beautifully and make water now." I did need to go but this was so humiliating. I started to well up again and I squat back on my feet and I let my stream of pee go and he watched me carefully. Afterward he took some toilet paper he had in a little cupboard out back and tenderly wiped me clean. As he tugged me inside he tossed the soiled paper in a waste bin next to the cupboard.

He unhooked the leash and took me to the bed, I was so happy to see the massive expanse and all I wanted to do was to get in it. I started to crawl toward the bed, rise up and get on it and Mr. Rhodes said, "Remember I told you, pets do not sleep with me in bed," and he pulled out from under the foot of the bed a sort of pallet on wheels with a small mattress on it. I looked at it and slowly moved toward it. I almost collapsed on the pad because all of a sudden I was so tired I felt a little sick. I lay down and pulled my feet up, tucking in to sleep like I had never slept before. I felt Mr. Rhodes brush my leg with his hand as he hooked something to something else. I felt something on my pussy but I didn't care what he was doing, I was so exhausted suddenly, and I only remember having the most lurid dreams I had ever experienced before. I woke up in a warm, empty room in waning light and the need to have my pussy filled. I was so horny it made me feel a little desperate.

I must have slept many hours because my eyes had to adjust to the dusky lighting while I tried to remember where I was and why. My mouth was dry and I was so groggy, my head felt heavy as I tried to lift it up to look around. I had slept so hard I had drooled on the pillow and my eyes were crusty. I felt like I was waking from the dead and I had a hard time getting my bearings. I felt something in my ass, I felt invaded but not unpleasantly, and as I reached back to touch myself I realized that I was tethered and could not leave the bed had I wanted to. My wrists and ankles had been shackled to the bed with cuffs and small chains. I started to remember where I was and my situation became rushing back to me. I heard Mr. Rhodes walking into the master bedroom and he turned on a lamp and looked down at me.

"Oh good, I was starting to get impatient for you to wake up. I am glad I found you before you became too aware. I want you to get up on all fours Sophia when you can." I looked up at him and I moaned and stretched out loudly. My ankles and wrists jangled as I moved and I could still feel something was in my ass. I lifted myself up and got on all fours with my ass facing Mr. Rhodes as that was how I was chained. He chuckled and bent to unclasp the chains holding me to the bed. He walked around me and spoke as he unfastened me. "You can feel that we are starting your training for anal play. You have a training plug in you now and it is the smallest of them. You took it in beautifully since I made sure I kept you stimulated the entire time," he reached over and turned off a little clamshell looking thing on my pussy, "and you were sleeping so soundly." He chuckled again at this. He took the leash he had before and hooked into my collar and I groaned. I was going to be crawling around here again. It was as if he read my mind and he said, "Now do you remember what you must do if you need to relieve yourself right?" I nodded and felt my tears rise again from the feeling of humiliation. I kept my head down and he yanked the leash slightly to lift my head. "Be careful little girl or you might find a collar that forces your head up if you can't keep it up for me." I lifted my chin even higher at hearing this and looked at him fearfully. I had been silent unless he spoke to me with a direct question. It seemed safer to remember his instructions.

I walked over to the door to the little yard and whimpered softly. He let the leash go when he saw where I was crawling. He walked over and opened the back door and followed me outside into the brisk evening air. I sat back and squatted again and he bent and began to rub my still tingling clit softly while I emptied my bladder completely. After I was finished, he led me to the toilet paper and cleaned me again. He took off the leash and let me crawl to the door of the living room. He motioned for me to rise as I felt the hard wood floor on my knees.

I rose slowly and almost toppled over as my head started to swim and my eyes lost focus. He saw my unsteadiness and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I looked up into his eyes gratefully and he looked back with a tenderness I had never seen before. His large hands caressed me slowly and one came up and cupped my breast as he bent to kiss me deeply. I inhaled his scent into my nose as our mouths came together. He brought his hand from my breast to my chin and held it there as he ended the kiss. He looked into my eyes and told me that I was his beautiful, supple, obedient girl and that my time here might seem harsh at times, but I was to always remember that he was doing it with love.

I was shaken with this news. I felt so drawn to him and I didn't know if it was love or the need for his power. I must have looked confused because he told me, with a chuckle, not to worry so much, and then he put me on my feet and stepped back. "When you walk, you will keep your back straight and your head high. When you stop, you will stop with a wide stance. Now let's go into the kitchen and get some dinner." He took off my leash and led me to the expansive kitchen where he opened the refrigerator door and pulled out a whole roasted chicken, some triple cream brie, some fresh strawberries, grapes and pears, olives, butter, and some hard boiled eggs. He went to the pantry and pulled out a large loaf of fresh French bread and a small round of sourdough bread. He turned to a door that had a wooden sign that said "Wine Room" and went inside. He came out with a bottle of white wine and while he opened it he spoke to me, "Tonight we will have picnic of sorts because I didn't think you were up to preparing anything for me. You will not sit at the table with me, but you will kneel on the floor by my side and I will feed you. There is a pillow for you in the dining room window seat after you set the table for us. All of the dishware is in the drawers over there. I didn't want cupboards covering my view." He waved to vast expanse of windows looking out over the distant mountains. I nod and walk to the drawer and pulled out two plates. "No dear, you are not eating from a plate, did you forget?" I nodded again and turned to put back one of the plates.

I placed the plate on the table and walked back to help put the food on the table. He poured himself a glass of wine and watched me as I continued to move between the kitchen island where he had placed all of the food and the dining room table. I looked around for silverware and a knife for the bread. He watched me carefully and indicated the drawer where I would find what I was looking for. I brought over a cutting board and a serrated knife for slicing the bread and I placed his fork and butter knife by his plate. He looked at me with a smile and motioned me over to the window seat to get my pillow. I nodded and walked slowly feeling the cuffs and collar more now than I had before. I started to feel conscious of the way the cold metal felt on my naked skin. I felt his eyes on me as I opened the window seat and took out a larger accent pillow and I knelt by his side at the table. He took the chicken and ripped off large pieces of meat and placed them on his plate, along with olives, an egg and a large slab of the brie. He seemed to be hungry and started to eat with relish, taking sips of his wine between mouthfuls of the delicious smelling food. I was hungry, I realized while I watched him place a large juicy strawberry between his teeth. He ate for a little while and then he looked down at me and tore off a small piece of chicken and placed it on my lips. I looked up at him and he nodded as if to say, good little pet gets a bite of my food. I flushed with anger and humiliation, I was hungry and this one little bit of food was not going to be enough. He still had a lot of food on his plate when he pushed it away from himself and took a large drink of the wine. Tears came to my eyes as I started to whimper a little because my stomach was starting to hurt with hunger. He looked at me again and grinned and placed his plate on the floor in front of me, "Here you go pet." I looked at him and I started to pick up the food with my fingers. "No pet, like a hungry little animal you will eat with only your lips and teeth. I was so hungry by now that I bent forward with my ass high in the air and licked the creamy brie and picked up a small bite of chicken with my tongue. I ate the berries and grapes and was grateful for the juice that was running down my throat. I realized I was very thirsty too, I had woken up with such a dry throat and I had been given any water or anything until now. I looked up at Mr. Rhodes and once again he seemed to read my mind as he lifted my chin and let me have some of the wine in his refilled glass. "I want you to lick that plate clean, pet and then we will get you a bowl of water to drink. I felt the humiliation wash over me as I realized that I was really going to be treated as some sort of little animal pet. After I had carefully licked the plate clean, he stood up and went to a large dog bowl on the floor and picked it up, washed it out and filled it with icy cold water. He placed it on the floor and snapped his fingers to indicate that I was to come and take my fill. I shook my head in anger and tears started to fall at the torture of lifting my ass high in the air while I drank the water with my tongue and lips. Then I heard his voice, low and smirking, "You look like a lovely little dog, but you are missing a tail. I will be right back." He paused and then said with a smile, "Sophia, stay." I watched with a deep red face as he turned and walked swiftly away from me.

Coming back very soon after, he didn't have any sign of age as he held, what seemed like a few things in a scarf and he had some lengths of rope over his shoulder, like a holster. He looked twenty years younger as he lay down the scarf and coils of rope on the large stainless steel kitchen island with a grin and a sinister look in his eyes.

He opened the scarf and he showed me a cone shaped latex plug with a fake dog's tail attached. I began crying now and he picked up a length of rope and wrapped it around my legs and between my legs twice. My clit was forced out of its hood more by the pressure on the outer labia; it made me painfully aware of my deformity and its pulsing need right now. The leg wrap was high on my thighs which left me with a surprisingly very erotic feeling. Then he forced me to my knees as he tied the ankle cuffs he had left on to short pieces of rope and tied off through something on the underside of the island. I was trying to hold my upper body up, but he pushed me gently down until my chest was on the cold metal of the stainless steel surface. He told me to stay put and he walked into the next room, when he came back he had a camera around his neck and a camcorder in his hand. He started to take film of me there on the island and I whispered, "No, please don't do this." He only chuckled and made sure he got some close ups of my gaping pussy lips and little asshole. His camera came out and he took some digital black and white close ups of various parts of my body. He started to talk in a low tone as he just shot frame after frame of my bondage and the things next to me. A torn up chicken carcass, with a large wedge of brie and a scarf with horrid sex toys lying next to me in a still shot of high contrast and brutal sexuality. I was horrified and that he would think of photographing me like this, and the thought that he would show them to others was simply unimaginable.

The next thing I knew he was pulling out the plug I had woken up with and laying it on the scarf and then picking up the one with the tail. It wasn't a much bigger plug than what I had just expelled, but I was still not used to anything invading my asshole. He whispered as he took close up shots of the cone next to my puckered hole and then he took rapid shots of it entering my nether region and giving me a tail. I could feel the soft fur grazing the back of my ass and thighs. He threw the tail up over my ass and up onto my back and he said, "A bitch in heat has her tail up so that she can be mounted and knotted. Have you ever seen dogs mate? The stud fucks her and right after he cums his cock grows a large tennis ball sized knot at the base so as to entrap the seed inside the bitch in heat and ensure pregnancy. They can't separate and he is stuck inside her."

"Now", he continued, "let's put away some of this food so it doesn't spoil." He grabbed some butter in his fingers and rubbed it on my pussy everywhere. He rubbed the lips and put a generous amount inside me. He stopped and took some color close up photos of it clumped up around my folds and dripping down my clit. He made sure to show me his some of his shots between photos. He ripped off a chicken leg and stuffed the meaty part into my greased up slit and then stopped to film me and talking about the fun it is to have a slut in the house. He took it out and ate a bite hungrily and then put it up to my lips, telling me to take a big bite. He smiled into my eyes and took pictures of my body tied and folded over onto the kitchen counter in rapid succession. He put a berry into my pussy and took some stunning pictures of it nestled just on the folds of my entrance. He played with my tail a little more and took more pictures of it draped over my back and in various positions. Then he set up a tripod close to my ass and turned on the camera. I was hyper aware of my pussy being filmed and he knew it. His fingers rubbed my pussy lips until I was moaning and he slid one finger inside me. When he pulled it out it was slick with my juices and greasy from all the butter and he grasped my large button with his finger tips and started to stroke it and pinch it.

"Oh god." I whimpered and my hungry pussy leaked my need. His fingers manipulated my clitoris so that it was hard and aching for release. He was patient and slow, slipping his fingers in and out of my sloppy sex, rubbing the wet over and over the protruding sensitive pearl.

"I love watching you being used by that group of old horny men. The way you fuck is with total abandon and you seem overtaken with the act. Your breasts pulsate with need as you cum again and again, your mouth whimpers for a cock to fuck it and your pussy and ass are ripe with raw need." He continued to tug and pull on my little cock and I was tensing up to orgasm so hard when he stopped and I began to whine.

"Please, oh god, please it feels so fucking good. I need to be fucked. I need to cum, please, sir."

"Beg me little Sophia." He said with a smirk.

"Oh please, Mr. Rhodes, my pussy is aching and so hungry. Please fuck me." I whimpered.

"Tell me what a slut you are." He whispered into the curve of my ear, "Tell me how you liked sucking off those old men, being forced to cum for them, and let them handle you anytime and anyway they like." He was more intimate now, soft but with an urgent tone.

I felt the shame wash over me as I realized he wanted to hear about my humiliation of being handled and used like a slut. I shook my head in defiance and I heard him sigh, "Oh darling Sophia, your pussy tells such a different story than you are telling me. Your face as we made you cum again and again was pure primal lust. You loved every minute of it, and I will keep you unfulfilled until you admit you love being a slut for me. I love watching you being used and treated like a bunch of old men's plaything. Trust me; I know how to make you bend to my will if you don't do so on your own."

I swallowed hard and I looked at him with steady blue eyes and I said, "I love being touched by those old men, with their thin blue and yellow lips. I love the way they use me while you watch with such pride. I love the way you stroke your cock when they are touching me with their gnarled and wrinkled hands, making me their toy." I could feel his hand on my pussy again, stroking me with slippery fingers, it felt so good and I was so ready, I began to whimper softly. "I love being your slut Mr. Rhodes, I love it more than I ever thought I could. Please let me cum, please sir."

Without another word he turned my tied up body over onto my back and started to masturbate me harder and faster, with the camera still shooting my sex, rocking onto his fingers, gaping and dripping with food, slick with primal need. I started to growl, low and steady. My pussy was pulsing and twitching, and I let out a wail from deep within my body, and clear but creamy liquid poured from my pussy and I began to spasm and buck, the orgasm hit me like a train and I felt a soulful wail escape my lips. Mr. Rhodes crowed out in a deep thunderous voice as my pussy let go of more cum than I had ever seen come from my body. His three long knobby fingers slid inside me and pumped once, then I felt my pussy stretching and stretching for a fourth, but it felt so good and I was still feeling deep spasms of the intense release. My heart was pounding in my chest and throat. I couldn't speak at all, only grunts and whines were coming from my throat. Before I knew what was happening, Mr. Rhodes had his whole huge hand twisting inside me and he began to slowly push through my convulsing, soaking, hot pussy like a velvet glove. I was so stretched and it hurt to feel my body conform to the invasion of Mr. Rhodes, but my mind warped and folded, feeling as though I had been remade and changed forever. I loved the feeling of total abandonment of my control over my life. I had handed it over to this man that could give me feelings I never knew existed. I was so lost to him here up on a kitchen counter with a collar on and his whole hand inside my devouring pussy, needing his love and his care. I lay there before him and felt him pulling his hand out slowly while massaging the inner wall behind my pubic bone, I think I peed on him, but my mind was unable to discern anything other than the low voice rumbling through the large kitchen about my sweet submission to him. I heard him tell me a few times to keep breathing and not to hold my breath as he continued to pump in and out so very deliberately and slowly through the resistance of my sex. I felt my pussy giving way as he continued to allow for my pussy to expand for him and he folded his hand into a fist and twisted it and moved it so slightly, but I heard myself scream a low guttural scream and I felt an orgasm from deep within my very soul thunder through me and I opened my eyes to see Mr. Rhodes grimacing and growling at me as great waves wracked through my frame again and again. After the orgasm subsided he began to rock his hand slightly in and out of me, twisting it as he went and I thought that my heart would break from the deep love I felt for Mr. Rhodes. I started to cry from the intensity of it all and he brought his other hand to my face and stroked it as he spoke in a low calm voice. It lulled me into a feeling of warmth and deep tender care while his hand finally fucked slowly out of me and I felt him wrap me into his arms so tightly.