Mr Stephensons Fucking Machine 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fanny grabbed a towel to hide her nakedness and rushed to the workshop to watch.

"Fight for me Arthur, I shall give myself willingly to the winner." she trilled in excitement.

With a mighty heave Maplethorpe raised the connecting rod as George whacked him on the thigh with his, hitting his Lordships sword scabbard which bent, then with the back swing he took off his Lordship's hat and as he swung again, his lordship cried.

"Enough,enough, you win you take her" and George lifted her on to the workbench tore his breeches open and rammed his monster inside her.

Her brief cry of pain turned to cries of pleasure as he pounded into her, Maplethorpe looked on in astonishment, he never realised the working classes fornicated so long and so energetically, and realising he could never compete he slipped quietly away.

Fucking finished George gave Fanny his old coat and they went to Church to complete the paperwork, then they consummated their union on the vestry floor and again in cowshed on the way home.

Fanny did not care how dirty she got with a full length bath and hot water on tap she had found perfection.

To be Continued.

12