Mr Taylor's Tribulations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the door opened and in walked my wife, with her long-legged golfing partner. But now, Mrs Frobisher had changed. Her black satin quarter-cup bra still held her pert breasts up in succulent uplift, but she had removed the garter belt and stockings, while retaining her high heels.

But the difference in her garb was instantly apparent. Mrs Frobisher was wearing a pair of rubber panties, with a long section of tubing descending from the gusset. My wife was holding the end of the rubber and she motioned to me to advance towards her.

After I had done so, Tanya placed the end of the rubber tubing around my head. It had straps which connected at the back of my head, and there was a narrow metal tube at the end of the rubber which went into my mouth an inch or so. I then noticed that at the middle of the tube, between my mouth and Mrs Frobisher's crotch, was a sort of bulbous part.

"I'll leave you to Jan's tender mercies," smiled Tanya, after she had satisfied herself that I was securely strapped into the end of the piece of rubber equipment.

"Now, darling Rupert," said Mrs Frobisher, moving forwards and taking me into her arms, "I want to have a dance with you, a nice, slow, smoochy dance. Of course, with all that rubber stuff around your lips I won't be able to kiss you there, so I'll have to make do with your cheeks.

"Unfortunately, when I dance with a sexy smoochy old perv, I get very aroused, and since I've had a bit to drink, I'm going to want to go pee pee. And when I go pee pee, you're going to block the flow with your tongue. We can't have you drinking it all down as I piss, that wouldn't be any fun, would it, dear Rupert?"

I nodded, and then my wife selected a CD on the player and a very sultry, slow-dancing tune invaded the room. Mrs Frobisher, her lovely pert breasts brushing their erect nipples against my chest, began to dance with me. Despite my predicament and my task, which was to drink her urine, I was aroused, a sight not lost on the audience.

"Oh, look," cried Vanya, "the fucking pervert's cracking a boner! What a disgusting old perve!"

And then, as Mrs Frobisher and I circled the small dance floor, she looked into my eyes, smiled and said: "Oh, this is so lovely, Rupert, I'm busting for a pee and look - here it comes!"

I looked down and saw a stream of yellow liquid entering the tubing and flowing down to the bulbous area mid-way between my lovely domina's crotch and my mouth.

"On your knees, my darling," she ordered, "and make sure that tube is blocked by your tongue. No drinkies until I say so!"

I knelt, stiff-cocked and obedient before her stunning, lithe body.

The liquid flowed through the holding tank to my mouthpiece, which I was blocking with my tongue, then backed up until the "holding tank" section was completely full of Mrs Frobisher's urine.

"That area in the tube holds just over a pint," I heard my wife inform her sister and her best friend. "Quite enough to slake a slave's thirst!"

Then Mrs Frobisher held out a cool hand and helped me to my feet, and she continued to slowly dance me around the floor, licking my cheek, occasionally kissing it, and whispering sweet nothings which sounded like "I'm loving this!" as we moved around, my erection sticking into her slender midriff.

After some minutes of this slow movement around in front of the audience, Mrs Frobisher placed both her hands on my shoulders and pressed me down to a kneeling position.

"Now, my darling," she said, in a husky, low voice, "you may drink - but not everything, just a few sucks, I want to dance some more!"

I knelt before her gloriously slim figure and sucked down a few long draughts of her warm, salty urine, until the "holding tank" was about half full. Then I was ordered to stand again.

A few more minutes of dancing was followed by Mrs Frobisher pushing me down to a kneeling position once more and making me drain the tube. Then she removed the rubber panties from her lovely figure. I breathed a huge sigh, at last my torment was over!

And then my relief was dashed by my sister-in-law.

"Fuck," said Vanya, rising from the couch, "that was terrific. But I've got to confess I'm busting for a pee myself, right now."

And then my sister-in-law stepped in front of me and picked up the rubber panties from where they lay on the carpet.

She looked at me with a smile and laughed. "Poor old Rupey," she taunted, "but I'm afraid I'm going to insist on the next dance!"

To be continued...

12