All Comments on 'Mrs Austin and Jared'

by Pussrider

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Reading

Your story reminded me of my wife having an affair with one of our eldest sons friends many years ago. While we were having sex she used to tell me all the graphic details of what they had done together which led to the most wicked orgasms ever.

vivimagevivimageover 12 years ago

This is the first story I read on this site (just joined tonight) and I am impressed. I'm the mother of a toddler and I already have fantasies about being the MILF in your story. Very nice read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very interesting 1st chapter

Looking forward to second and more chapters on Mrs. Austina and Jared's relationship.

pegasusiltfpegasusiltfover 12 years ago
Great praise of an older woman

Wonderfully paced and builds to a nice crescendo. I enjoy stories about mature women, especially those who have taken care of themselves and find out they can still show off their bodies, and that it will be greatly appreciated. Not to mention that they get satisfied in the process. I look forward to more.

SymmonsSymmonsover 12 years ago
Good Start

A very good start to what could be a very hot series. Jared and Mrs. Austin (Meg) could have a very interesting time. Keep it going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
needs a ending

like the stay lovers for 10 years. He moves in with her after his death. She gives him a kid. Anything.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A good ending

Have to disagree with the previous post. The promise of next Wednesday is a good ending.

I liked the contrast of the older woman who loved sex vs. his prudish girlfriend. Story started getting warmer when the image of the white bikini was introduced, especially her reaction to it. She obviously wanted to show herself in it, but didn't dare do it again, fearing she had crossed a social line. The young man did the same thing early in the story with his drunken adoration of him. Both of them wanted something more, something beyond the standard limits of what's allowed or acceptable.

I look forward to more of your work, and I hope you're writing non-erotic stuff as well, whatever you find deeply inwardly satisfying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous