Mrs Austin and Jared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pussrider
Pussrider
396 Followers

They took time out to recover their breath, cuddling, caressing, indulging in long languid deep kisses, each murmuring to the other how beautiful and desirable they were. Gradually Meg's hand found its way down to Jared's cock and, grasping it lightly, she stroked him back to hardness -- not a difficult task. Then she rolled him on his back, and he watched in delight as she straddled him and eased down, her pussy hugging his stiff tool like an old friend as it slipped inside. Meg had fantasized about having sex cowgirl-style but, with Ralph, had accepted it was never likely to happen. Now, as she looked down on the ecstatic face of her teenage lover, sliding her cunt -- a delightfully obscene word -- up almost to the very tip then sinking back down on him with a loud groan, she felt incredibly wanton, and whirled her head, making her lush hair fly about her face. She jiggled her chest too, and Jared reacted exactly as she wanted him to, reaching up his hands and kneading her boobs, whispering his pleasure as she fucked him.

Just as she felt her orgasm beginning to build Jared flipped her over and took control, powering his cock into her with firm, regular strokes. As her belly churned with lust and bright flashing lights blinded her again Meg wrapped her legs around her lover, pulling him onto her even harder. In post-orgasmic delight her body relaxed, spread-eagling her limbs on the bed, but Jared carried right on screwing her, and she clung to him again as another mini-climax took her before, finally, with three titanic thrusts, he exploded inside her, then sank into her loving arms.

An hour or so later, after they had kissed goodbye in the hallway -- Jared had fingered her to yet another orgasm in the shower - Meg, dressed only in a toweling bathrobe, sank happily into a kitchen chair, her tired pussy aching wonderfully. They had arranged that Jared would call round again on Wednesday, when Todd had football training and Ralph attended his weekly lodge meeting. She would make him screw her doggy-style, and teach him to eat her cunt until she begged him to stop. She didn't know for how long this would last, but while it did Meg intended to take every possible advantage of Jared's infatuation with her, his youthful enthusiasm and the sheer animal strength of his lust.

Pussrider
Pussrider
396 Followers
12