Mrs. B's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

He inched my panties down and off my legs and then dived back onto my wet cunt. His tongue swept up and down the lips to either side of my love hole and then he started to lick deeper and deeper into my cunt. Finally, after several minutes of this, he latched onto my clit and, lashing it up and down, back and forth with his tongue tip, he forced me into a massive orgasm.

My hips pounded up and down on the mattress. Somehow Harold managed to hold himself in position as he guided me through the strongest cum I had had in a long time. He's just a boy, I wailed to myself as I kept cumming and cumming. He's already the best lover I've ever had and he's only a boy!

A boy with a cock that would do Rex the Wonder Horse proud I was reminded as he rose to his knees between my legs. Straining out from his crotch was his semen-dripping rod. It jerked and pulsed so far out that I thought for a moment I could lick it without having to move my head.

"P..p..put it in, Harold" I moaned. "I need to feel your cock in me. But go slow! It's so big, you don't want to hurt me!"

"I'll try," he replied shakily. "I'll go as slow as I can."

Gripping his dick at the root he sluiced his cock head up and down the sopping wet trench of my cunt. His hand could not reach around the shaft either I noticed. Again and again he teased me with the head of his dick, rubbing it up and down and over my clit.

Beside my self with lust I tilted my hips this way and that trying to capture the head of his dick between my quivering pussy lips but he just kept teasing me!

"In, put it in me!" I cried. Biting my lower lip I watched between the mountains of my breasts as his immense log hovered at the opening of my cunt. "I need you to fuck the piss out of my hot little cunt you big dicked son of a bitch! Put it IN MEEEEEEEE!" I wailed.

"Here we go then," he muttered.

He centered his dick at the entrance of my cunt and slowly pushed. His teasing had lead me to the brink and feeling my cunt lips being stretched so far by his dick head pushed me over the brink to another orgasm.

"Oh, My Fucking GOD!" I screamed. "Oh, GOD, DAMN. Fuck me, fuck me fuck me! HUH, HUH, HUH!" My hips pounded up and down and my cunt clenched and spasmed!

Shaking in the aftermath of the massive orgasm, I watched as Harold slowly flexed his hips, driving more and more of his mammoth lance into my buttery, creaming cunt. After he had sunk several inches of his wrist-thick pole into me he pulled back and then fed it to me again. The feelings shooting through me were incredible. His dick was so big that I could feel myself stretching each time he pushed into me, my cunt lips clung to his shaft each time he retreated. Again and again he fed me that same portion of his shaft, changing the angle and direction with shifts of his hips and pelvis.

My tits shivered and shook as he pounded away. He began to slowly lengthen his strokes, feeding me more and more dick. With a wail I announced the arrival of yet another orgasm, even more intense than the last.

"God, I love it, give me more cock! Fuck me, fuck me, slam it in, make me cum again!" Never had I enjoyed such an intense series of orgasms, my body was quivering as he continued to fuck me steadily.

Shivering with delight I stole another look at the juncture of our bodies. My boobs were bouncing and shaking as I looked between them. He was only giving me about half of his dick! I felt like I was being stuffed with more cock meat than ever before in my life and he was only half way home!

"More, more, deeper, deeper. I need more, go on, stud, and fuck me harder, harder!" I was practically crying with lust. I threw my legs as far apart as I could and pulled him closer to me with my arms. "Fuck me now! More! Deeper! More! Come on, slam it to me!" I wailed.

With a grunt Harold stepped up the pace. Faster and faster his dick raced through my sopping wet cunt. He fed me more and more of his immense length of cock. I could hear squelching sounds now as his steel hard dick pounded into my dripping cunt. Deeper and deeper his cock forced its way into my cunt. It was incredible. I had never felt anything like it. I couldn't get enough! Despite the fact that he was giving me more dick than I had ever had I wanted, no, I NEEDED more.

"Uh, harder, uh, deeper, uh faster! Uh, fuck me, fuck me. Feel my cunt around your dick? Feel how tight it is? Fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck MEEEEE!"

With another grunt Harold pushed it into high gear. His hips pumped back and forth jamming more and more cock into me with each stroke. Each stroke raised the level of ecstasy that I was feeling. I crashed into another cum just as he socked the full length of his incredible dick into my cunt. My pussy squeezed and milked his cock along its full length as I urged him to drown me in his spunk!

"Shoot! Fill me up! More, more, more, Oh God, I just keep cumming and cumming. Fuck me Harold, fuck me 'til I can't walk! Christ this is the best EVER! Fuck me harder, harder!" My hands were clenched on his buttocks, I thought I might be drawing blood I was holding onto him so tight! I tried with all my strength to draw his massive pole even deeper into my pussy!

Suddenly I felt his cock swell larger and then a great gusher of cum jetted into my cunt. Groaning he collapsed upon my breast and as I held him close with my arms and legs he shot load after load into my still clenching pussy.

Finally, after what seemed to be endless minutes he stopped drenching my cunt with his seed. With another groan he relaxed and rolled onto his back next to me.

"Christ, that was good. Harold, you have the biggest cock!" I rolled onto my side. His dick was quivering over his stomach. Still almost full length and it looked so good soaked in our combined juices. I couldn't resist it! I wanted to suck it clean.

Moaning with lust I wrapped my hand around it at the base and used my lips and tongue to lap up all the spunk I could find.

Unbelievably, as I worked, I felt the stiffness return. By the time I had finished his dick was as stiff as a board and ready to go again. Just looking at that monster made me horny all over again.

"You just lie there, Harold. Let me do all the work!"

Suiting action to words I swung a leg over him and, fitting the head of his dick to my cunt, I plunged downward as hard as I could!

"Huh! Christ what a womb pounder! Huh! Huh! Huh!" I forced my self up and down his massively stiff dick!

My breasts swung and danced over his chest and face as I continued to force more and more cock into my hungry pussy. It felt like a steel pole up my middle! I swear it didn't bend or flex at all but forced my cunt to accommodate its shape! With a final grunt of effort I managed to take it all!

"There!" I shouted in triumph. I put my hands on his stomach for support as I began to ride him in short 4-inch lunges. My position forced my tits together and outward.

Grinning lustfully Harold clamped both hands onto one massive tit and sucked hard on its nipple.

"Yes, baby, suck my big titties! Nip them, bite them, I love that! Oh, God you make me feel so good. I could keep this up all night!" I panted.

"Me too!" Harold responded before returning his attention to my tits.

As he did so I crashed to another orgasm. I had lost count of how many I had had. All I knew was that I wanted still more! I hoped he could keep up with me. Youth has lots of vigor but I had a big need built up!

"Fuck!" I cried. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck me all night long Harold. Fuck me all night long!"

Several hours later it seemed that I was going to get my wish! Harold and I were still going at it! Doggie style this time! He was inexhaustible! At first I dangled my tits in front of him to encourage him to keep going. Or used my mouth on him. But now I didn't bother. It seemed that my Harold was a fucking machine. True, his ejaculations were not as copious as at first but they were still strong.

He had fucked me to more orgasms than I could recall. He came in side me, in my mouth, over my tits, in my hand. He came frequently- and always seemed to be able to recover with in minutes. I don't think we went more than three or four minutes without sex of one kind or another. The longest break we took was when I took a moment to clean up in the bathroom.

Harold would slide out of my cunt and immediately start sucking on my titties and spring a hard-on! Or I would roll against him, and tease him with my nipples and he would be hard once more. Again and again I could use my tits, my mouth or my hands to bring him to erection. I think I had the best luck using my vast bosom. He could not keep his eyes or his hands off my tits!

He fucked me to the point of exhaustion. He brought me to endless orgasms using his mouth. His dick was a flesh and blood truncheon, battering endlessly at my cunt!

Finally, at almost midnight I bade him good bye, reluctantly. And I swear, his dick was getting hard again as I kissed him goodnight, a deep, soul searing, tongue entwined goodnight kiss as I ground my huge tits against his chest!

"When can we do this again?" he asked as he was leaving.

"Any time you get a big achy hard on, you bring it on over and I'll help you deal with it," I giggled tiredly. Little did I know what I had just committed to!

The next morning was the first day of school. As I was getting breakfast Harold knocked on my kitchen door. As I let him in I saw a huge bulge in his pants. With out waiting to be asked I sank to my knees and proceeded to give him a sloppy, slurrpy blow-job that had him gushing in no time!

After school he stopped by with the same problem! This time he fucked me through half a dozen orgasms while he came three times in an hour and a half!

This set the tempo for the rest of the year. Every morning he would drop by and I'd give him a blow-job or a titty fuck. Every afternoon he would stop by the house for an afternoon of non-stop sex.

Harold's stamina was inhuman! He would arrive at my place with a boner out to here, we would suck and fuck all afternoon and he would often leave still stiff after I let him suck my titties good bye! He fucked me more in one week than Brad had in all of our marriage! And I craved it just as much or more than Harold did. I made sure that I was always home from shopping before he got out of school! No way was I going to miss an afternoon of fucking with this young stud with the world largest, hardest dick and the biggest balls I'd ever imagined.

And the weekends! I lived for the weekends. We would take turns on the weekends. I would be his plaything one weekend and he would be my plaything on the next! It was wonderful! On my weekends I would often keep him erect for hours on end. Teasing him by dressing as provocatively as I could. Flaunting my huge titties in tight tops, sheer blouses or wearing bikinis that could barely contain my big bouncing boobs.

Letting him watch cartoons on Saturday morning I would suck load after load from his constantly erect dick, alternating with his favorite, titty fucking! In the afternoon we would lounge by the pool while we fucked all afternoon. We wore out two lounge chairs? the webbing just snapped!

When it was his turn he would make me undress and he would force me to lean over him while he sat in my lounge chair. He could play with my tits until he had made me cum just from the titty play. Then he would jack off over my tits or titty fuck me or suck on my cunt until I thought I'd pass out! Then we would fuck non-stop for the rest of the day.

Sometimes he would tell me fantasies about school. About how girls would suck him off in the cloakroom, how the school nurse would collect semen samples from him. The librarian who would kneel beneath the desk and nurse on his cock all period! They were fun, sexy fantasies for Harold. I knew that I didn't have to take them seriously.

With his encouragement I bought all sorts of sexy, clingy, revealing clothes. Tight halter-tops that barely hid my nipples. Tight skirts, sweaters that emphasized how top heavy I was. Bras that show cased my pretty tits and all sorts of sexy under things! I would model them while he would jack off watching me! But I always made him tell me if he was cumming so I could slurp it down or hold out my tits so he could cum on them.

Some days while Harold is in school I dress up and go out to tease men in town. I've caused several traffic accidents walking down the street in my sexy new clothes, I love knowing that men were popping boners watching me bounce and jiggle around. I would get all excited and then rush home to let Harold take care of my hot pussy!

Best of all, all this sex has been really good for me. When we started I measured 54-29-42. But with all the sex and physical activity I've lost inches off my hips and waist. Which now measure 36 and 24. And while I lost a little around my chest, I now wear a 38-inch band bra, my tits have actually gotten bigger. A LOT bigger. Before I wore a 42-JJJ with my total measurement of 54 inches. Now I total 68 inches and wear a 38-T cup bra. That is, if I wear one. For in addition to growing so much I've also gotten much firmer. My breasts swoop out farther than my shoulders and project in front of me by at least one foot! I don't really NEED a bra for uplift, my tits have no stretch marks. Mostly I wear one to let Harold take it off me. And to allow me to not attract too much attention when I go out in public.

I have no idea how to explain it. And I don't really care. All I care about is that Harold constantly gets a hard on when he sees me. He sucks my tits and fucks my tits and creams on my tits constantly. He is such a big tit nut! Some times I buy some of the big tit magazines at the store and we compare my figure with the ones in the magazines. I recreate the poses Harold likes best so he can take digital pictures of me. Or we rent a big tit video tape and recreate the scenes. Harold swears I'm bigger and firmer and better than any of them are. And he proves it to me every day.

Every couple of weeks Harold insists on measuring my body. He measures my hips and waist first. He measures my thighs and upper arms. He tries to calculate my percentage of body fat! But all his calculations are off he told me, because I had such large, firm milky white tits!

Those he measures most carefully of all! Above and below my tits. Around the largest part of my breasts both while standing upright and while leaning over so my tits dangled heavily beneath me. He measures what he called my wing span, the distance between my nipples. He measures from outer edge of one breast to the other. He measures from collar bone to nipple. He measures circumference of each tit again while standing and while bending over.

He never gets tired of this play. And since he fucks me before, during and after these measuring sessions, I never tire of them either. He has kept a log book of my "achievements" as he called them. He even tried to weigh my big titties but he could never figure out how to do it accurately. And since I was losing inches and pounds elsewhere my total weight never changed a great deal.

My tits have gotten so big now that when we do it doggie, I have to stay up on my hands. If I get onto my elbows, my tits get totally squashed into the mattress. Harold likes to see my boobs bulge out to the sides but he can't play with my nipples as much as I like so. . .

So for the past year I've been getting fucked endlessly by my young neighbor. A young man who is blessed with the biggest dick in the world. A young man who loves my big titties and who can spring a hard-on even after a long day of fucking when I tease him with my tits. And I have come to long for these marathon sessions as much as he does. Perhaps more.

But now my darling daughter is coming home for the summer. I can't wait to see her. But I can't stand the thought of not having my daily doses of Harold! I've grown addicted to feeling that huge dick plunge in and out of my throat and cunt. I can't stand the thought of not being able to jack him off onto my tits every day!

What will I do? She comes home this weekend.

I wonder if she's changed after a year of college?

The End

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers