Mrs. Cole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm had barely passed when she said, "Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me." She then released him and he started driving himself into her even harder and faster than before. Watching her cum had brought him to the edge himself and he needed release. As he pounded into her she continued to talk to him, "That's it. Fuck me hard. Yes, faster, faster..." Mike was soon fucking her so hard that he was grunting with each thrust.

Gail sensed he was about to cum and said, "Fill me with your cum. Give it to me." Hearing Gail ask for his cum was more than he could take. Mike moaned, "I'm cumming," and started shooting another thick load of cum into Gail. He continued fucking her until he was completely spent and could feel himself getting soft.

With a slurping noise Mike pulled his dick out of Gail and collapsed on the bed next to her. They each had worked up a healthy sweat and they each needed a few moments to catch their breath. Gail turned to face him and kissed him deeply. They kissed softly and let their hands softly caress each other. They continued kissing and exploring each other for many more minutes before they eventually both drifted off into a very sound sleep.

To be continued...

12