Mrs. Cole Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jerk off for me," she instructed. Mike grabbed his cock and began stroking himself slowly up and down. Gail watched him for a short while before she walked over to him and pulled Mike to his feet. "Lay down," she whispered to Mike. Mike did as instructed and she pulled a desk chair over near him. Mike watched as she pulled the chair up over his legs. She placed the chair so Mike's legs were trapped beneath it and so its seat was just above his knees. Gail sat in the chair and placed a foot on either of his thighs. She kicked off her sandals and then used her toes and feet to massage his thighs and stomach and to occasionally tease his dick. She moved her feet together so his hard on was being held between their soles just as the big titted blonde had just done in the movie. She started to slowly move her feet up and down and started jerking him off with her feet.

Mike had been watching her feet as she teased him and was surprised how turned on she had made him only using her feet. As he watched her feet stroking him he marveled at how sexy the act felt and looked. Her toenails were painted a bright red and he groaned as his mind pictured how they would look covered with his cum.

Gail continued stroking him with her feet, gently adjusting her cadence and pressure for maximum effect. "Cum for me baby," she whispered but Mike was on the verge of losing control and didn't need any encouragement. He held out as long as he could before he started cumming. He grunted once and his cum started shooting onto her feet and his own stomach. Gail's feet stroked him as he spent his load and started to become soft again. "Mmmm," she hummed, "look's like we've made a mess, better clean it up."

To Mike's surprise she stood up and straddled his chest. She raised a foot to his face and said, "Clean up your mess or there will be no more for you." He looked down at her raised foot and saw his cum had hit her ankle and that more had dribbled onto her toes. He tentatively moved his head to her ankle and licked off the small line that had landed there. There was only a mild taste as Mike swallowed his own cum from her foot. He moved his head over to her toes and hungrily sucked her big toe into his mouth. He sucked each toe separately and scooped his cum off them with his tongue. He was getting more used to his own taste now and was beginning to think he might even like the taste when she pulled her foot away and said, "Very good, but it looks like there is still more mess to clean up."

She lowered herself to her knees beside him and started to lustfully lick his cum off his stomach as she kept eye contact with him. She slowly scooped up each jet of his cum with her tongue and swallowed it making sure that Mike could see it all. When she had licked up the last large jet of his white cum she held it in her mouth and crawled up to Mike's mouth and kissed him deeply. As her tongue entered and explored his mouth Mike could feel and taste his cum on her tongue. They swapped it back and forth with their tongues until they parted the kiss and each swallowed what remained in their mouth.

She lay on the floor next to him for a few minutes as Mike replayed the scene in his mind. He had never imagined that someone's feet could be so erotic or that he would actually enjoy the taste of his own cum.

She eventually stood up off the floor and helped him to his feet. Before he could start getting dressed she began to scold him for being so nosy. She said that he could consider himself lucky that she didn't end their tutoring right on the spot but that any further invasions of her own privacy would surely be the end. Mike apologized over and over and thought for a few minutes that he had terminally screwed up the best thing that had ever happened to him. Gail let him squirm a while longer before telling him that she was serious about it not happening again, but that she was willing to forgive and forget his mistake this time.

Gail then said that she could use a swim to relax after her class so they went out to the pool deck. Mike was still naked as he had never bothered to pick up his clothes from her son's room. Gail began stripping once they got outside and soon dove into the pool naked. Mike jumped in after her and they relaxed and chatted as they floated in the cool water. They stayed in the water for a long time before Mike asked, "So what should we do tonight?"

"I don't want to risk being seen together outside the house," Gail said, "I've got too much to lose if our 'arrangement' gets discovered. I haven't had time to plan a trip out for us, so I think we need to stay here. Besides, I'm not in any mood to stray too far from the bed."

Mike swam over to her and moved himself behind her before starting to rub her shoulders and neck. She sighed as he massaged her and said he could keep that up all night. He agreed and continued his massage enjoying the effect his touch was having on her. After several minutes she said, "If you keep doing that we're going to end up straight back in the bedroom and won't be coming out until tomorrow." She turned to face him, "That is the plan I ultimately have for you, but first I need to eat something."


The suggestion of food reminded Mike how hungry he was. Gail suggested she leave to get some take out so her neighbors would see her leave coming and going from the house as usual. She took a quick shower, dressed, and left saying she would be back soon. When she left Mike took a shower of his own. He stood under the water and thought about how close he had come to royally fucking up his arrangement with Gail. Still, it was very hot to see her feet wrapped around his cock and then covered in his cum, and she didn't seem to be all that upset when she licked the cum off him. He finished his shower and toweled himself off. He thought for a moment about what to wear but ended up just grabbing the pajama bottoms that Gail had given him that morning and slipping them on.

He expected to find her back when he got done showering, but was disappointed to find that she was still out. He grabbed the remote and sat back on the couch and started flipping channels on the TV. Just then he heard Gail pull back into the garage and she soon walked in with a bag of Chinese take out. When she saw him on the couch she joked, "You're truly a man. I'll bet you didn't move off that couch the whole time I was gone." She didn't wait for an answer and went into the kitchen. She prepared the food and Mike turned back to the television. She set the food on the table and then said she'd be right back. She disappeared down the hall and then reappeared a few minutes later dressed in the same oversized denim shirt that she had worn this morning. Mike smiled wantonly at her as she glided down the hall and moved to the dining room table.

They ate and sat together on the couch. Gail started a fire in the fireplace and turned on some soft music. They sat together kissing and caressing each other as the night wore on. Gail looked at the clock and suggested they pop some popcorn and trade massages while watching movies on TV. Mike agreed and Gail told him he could pick the first movie. He looked at the cable listings and found a movie that sounded good to both of them that was starting in a few minutes. He turned the channel and she returned with the popcorn. They took turns rubbing each other's arms, necks, and shoulders as the movie played. The movie ended as Mike and Gail sat on either end of the big couch with their feet extended into the other person's lap. They were giving each other simultaneous foot massages as the credits rolled.

Gail then said, "Since you picked that one, how about I get to pick the next thing we watch?" Mike agreed and she moved over to the entertainment center. He watched her open the cabinet with their movies and reach deep into the cabinet before pulling out a couple of tapes. She looked at them briefly and then returned all but one.

She slid the tape into the VCR before picking up the remote and returning to the couch. "What did you pick?" he asked.

"You'll have to wait and see," she coyly replied.

She hit the play button on the remote and Mike watched intently wondering what all the mystery was about. After some static the picture flicked on and Mike recognized the picture on the screen as Gail's bedroom. Mike inhaled sharply in surprise as Gail watched him to gage his reaction. "I think you'll find this an especially appealing choice," she said as she slid over next to him and snuggled in close. Her voice could be heard on the screen asking if everything was ready. A man's voice replied, "All set." The camera swung toward the bathroom door and although the video was dimly lit Mike could clearly recognize Gail entering the bedroom on the video. She was dressed in a man's white dress shirt with black nylons and black high heels. As she entered the room music began to play and she began dancing.

As the video continued Gail slowly danced out of the dress shirt revealing the black bra, black panties, and black garter belt that he had seen in her drawer earlier that day. She continued the striptease and removed her bra and panties but left the garter, shoes, and nylons on. As she danced she fondled her breasts and did many lurid bump-and-grind moves with her hips. A man's voice would often comment things like, "That's it, baby. Yeah, you know what makes me hot." The camera followed her over to the bedside table. She picked up a bottle of what looked like baby oil and started pouring it onto her breasts. She poured a large amount onto herself, set down the bottle, and began to massage the oil into her breasts.

Mike moaned at the sight of Gail rubbing her own oily breasts and had to shift positions to free his stiffening cock. Gail quickly kissed him and then motioned that he should continue watching.

On the video Gail had moved to the edge of the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed facing the camera and slowly spread her legs. She continued rubbing her oily tits before leaning back onto the bed and moving her hands to her pussy. The camera zoomed in and the screen was filled with her fingers expertly teasing her clit and sliding in and out of her obviously wet pussy. As the camera zoomed back out her fingers were covered with her own juices. Gail sat back up and raised one of her legs placing the foot on the bed next to her. She now had one foot on the floor and one foot on the bed and her pussy was spread wide. She moved a hand over and picked something up off the bed next to her. A soft buzzing noise indicated that she had picked up a vibrator and she started to work the buzzing rod into her clit. She looked straight into the camera as she continued to rub the vibrator slowly up and down her slit.

She buried it as deep as it would go in her pussy and said, "This is what I do when you're not around, Roger. I think about your big cock filling my wet pussy and tease my clit with this vibrator. I think about how you feel inside me, stroking in and out. When I get close to cumming I imagine you pulling your hard cock out of me and shooting your cum all over my face and tits. Think about me lying on my back with you standing over me, my face and tits covered in your thick, salty cum and my pussy dripping wet from having your hard cock shoved deep inside me. Think about that and cum for me. Cum all over your hand. Ahhh, cum for me." As she spoke the final words she began her own orgasm from the work the vibrator was doing. She moaned and bucked her hips as she came in the video. When she finished cumming she pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and slipped it seductively into her mouth. She gave it a blowjob and whispered, "I hope you came hard, Roger. I hope you came all over yourself for me."

The screen went back to static and Gail picked up the remote and pushed pause. "So, was that as entertaining as the movies you found this afternoon?" she asked playfully. Mike sat with his mouth hanging open in near shock from what he had seen. In all the pornos he had ever rented he had never seen anything so hot and wanton as that. It was so real. He had a raging hard on and his heart was thumping hard.

"Wow," was all he could muster in reply.

"I knew I really should have punished you for being so damn nosy this afternoon, but frankly watching you watch the tape really turned me on so I decided forgive you this time. However, I think you'll find that sometimes homemade tapes are much better than store bought ones."

"Why, ..., when," Mike stammered to try and learn more about the tape.

"Roger goes on long business trips sometimes, so we started making tapes for each other so we wouldn't get too lonely without the other. Sometimes we just tape ourselves for fun."

Mike nodded but said nothing. He couldn't believe the teacher he had been lusting after all these years and had always thought of as so proper and dignified could be such a slut when she wanted to be. Gail leaned over and planted a hard kiss on him and roughly explored his mouth with her tongue. "If you're lucky maybe I'll make a tape for you someday," she whispered. Mike's eyes widened at the thought of having such a tape. "Want to see more?" she asked as she hit the play button again without waiting for his response.

Gail placed a hand on Mike's knee and she started to caress his thigh as they continued to watch. The static continued for a little while and the picture finally resumed. It was again in the bedroom and Mike could see Gail fussing with the camera in the reflection from the mirror. She was wearing the same black nylons, shoes, and garter. She had the white shirt on but none of the buttons were done so her tits swayed freely. "OK," she said on the VCR, "I've got it all ready." The camera moved over to the chair the corner of the bedroom and where a man sat naked.

"Is that your husband?" Mike asked even though he knew the answer.

"Yes," Gail replied as she knelt on the floor before him, "keep watching."

Roger, Gail's husband, began to stroke his dick in the video. He had started semi-erect, no doubt from Gail's earlier performance, but soon had stroked himself until he was fully erect. Mike couldn't tell but his cock looked about the same size as his own. Other than on the porno tapes he had never seen a guy's dick, and he wasn't used to seeing a guy jerk off without a woman helping. Roger started talking about how much he wanted to drive his cock into Gail's pussy and feel her juices drip down onto his balls. He talked about fucking her tits and feeling her suck his cock with her mouth. He stroked himself harder and faster as he talked.

As he watched the TV, Gail slid the loose pajama bottoms he wore over his hard on and off him entirely. She stroked his chest and enjoyed his reaction to the video as Mike sat naked on the couch before her. Each time Mike looked at her she told him to keep watching the TV.

Roger continued talking about everything he wanted to do to Gail. He paused for a moment and then said, "And just when I am about to cum I want you to roll over on your stomach and stick your ass in the air like the slut you are. I will move behind you and shove my cock into your asshole. Yeah, baby. Can you feel me fucking your asshole?"

Mike's cock visibly twitched with excitement and Gail started to undo the buttons on her denim shirt. After she slipped the shirt off she straddled Mike's lap and lowered herself onto his cock. He looked at Gail as he entered her wet pussy but she pushed his head to the side and told him to keep watching.

Roger was obviously close to cumming and was grunting as he quickly stroked himself. As Mike watched Roger bring himself closer and closer to cumming Gail slowly fucked him. Mike had wrapped his hands around Gail and was feeling her ass as she slid up and down on him.

"Oh baby, I'm getting ready to cum for you. I want to cum all over you baby. Oh God!" Roger grunted out these last lines on the screen just before his cock erupted with a massive jet of cum that arced through the air before landing on his shoulder. He continued stroking as he shot jet after jet of heavy, white cum all over himself.

Watching Roger cum on the screen was more than Mike could take and he started cumming inside Gail as she slowly fucked him. Roger started massaging his own cum into his skin on the screen before the image returned to static. As Mike watched the last of the tape Gail continued riding him until he became soft again and slipped out of her. She moved onto the sofa next to him and laid down with her head propped up on one of the arms at the end of the sofa. She draped one leg of the back of the sofa and left the other hanging on the floor. She motioned Mike to come to her with her index finger. He leaned over her pussy and started to lower his head but she grabbed him and stopped him.

"Did you like watching Roger cum?" She asked in a very wicked whisper. "Roger cums like that for me all the time. He cums on my face, on my tits, and inside my pussy. I want you to clean up my pussy. Eat my pussy like you would if you had just watched Roger fuck me. Eat Roger's cum from inside me." She pushed his face to her pussy and he immediately shoved his tongue deep inside her.

Gail continued talking dirty about Mike licking up Roger's cum as he devoured her pussy and his cum. He frantically licked at her clit and fucked her with his tongue. During their last weekend together he had balked at the idea of eating her pussy after he came inside her, but now he couldn't think of anything else he wanted to do. Watching the tape had made him so horny that he would have done anything she had asked. Again and again he shoved his tongue deeply inside her. His face was covered with their juices as he wildly fucked her with his tongue. She soon started bucking her hips and cumming as she ground her pussy all over his face and tongue.

They remained together on the couch holding each other for a long time after she came. Mike was surprised at how the video of Roger masturbating had affected him. Prior to tonight he would have been completely turned off by watching another guy, but being with Gail tonight made watching the video seem very erotic and kinky.

Gail moved her hand to his lap and started to gently fondle his dick. She played with him for several minutes before Mike said, "That was pretty intense. After that and everything else this weekend I'm not sure it'll be ready for a while."

"I think you'll find that, in the right hands, you're capable of more than you think," she answered. She leaned over and kissed him softly. She teased him by tracing her tongue around his lips softly. She moved to his ears and neck and repeated a similar tease with her tongue softly moving along his flesh. Mike could only sit back and enjoy the sensations this much older woman was giving him. As she used her tongue to tease his face and neck she continued to fondle his dick and balls with her talented fingers. Despite her efforts his dick remained soft between her fingers.

She stood up and told Mike she would be right back before disappearing into the kitchen. He heard her opening some cabinets before she returned with a plastic bottle. She stopped directly in front of Mike and lowered herself to her knees before him. She pushed Mike's knees apart, spreading his legs. She unscrewed the cap from the bottle she had and poured some of the liquid onto her hand. As she sat the bottle down Mike saw that she had brought a small bottle of cooking oil back from the kitchen.

With her hands she began to massage the oil into her tits. They were soon glistening from the thin coat of oil that she rubbed into each breast. She worked slowly, concentrating on one breast at a time. Mike moved a hand to his dick and played with himself as he watched her. He could feel some life coming back as Gail continued to massage her oily tits.