Mrs. Cole Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail stopped and picked up the bottle of oil again. She poured a larger amount of the golden liquid onto her palm and set the bottle back down. This time she moved her hands to Mike's dick and started massaging the oil into him. Soon his dick, balls, upper thighs, and stomach were all covered in the oil. Gail's hands glided across his oily flesh and the sensation of her touch modified by the oil was unlike anything he had felt before. She first spent time massaging his balls and the area around the base of his cock. When Mike had started moaning and thrusting his hips to try and move his dick under her touch she knew he was ready. She grasped his dick and started stroking it up and down. She started by holding him with both hands, his cock between her slippery palms. She increased her tempo as she stroked until she found one that Mike responded to by closing his eyes and rolling his head back. She removed one hand and gripped his shaft tightly with her other hand. She resumed pumping him at a fast tempo. Some strokes she stopped below the tip of his now growing shaft and other strokes she let her hand slide up and over the tip.

She expertly massaged his cock with her experienced hands until he was once again fully erect. She continued the oily hand job until she was certain that his dick was ready. While still holding him in her slick hand she stood up and helped Mike to his feet. She led him down the hallway while never releasing his dick. She led him into the bedroom and had him lay flat on his back. She crawled into bed after him, but rather than straddling him for another fuck as he expected Gail turned around and lifted one leg over his head. She settled into the 69 position on top of him and Mike found her pussy waiting for him directly over his mouth. He started sucking and licking her pussy as he felt her hands and mouth stroking and sucking his cock.

Mike raised his arms and started massaging her ass as he licked her pussy. He started to massage her ass cheeks and soon moved his fingers closer toward her asshole. Her position naturally parted her ass so his fingers had no problems slipping between her cheeks and finding her asshole. He ran his fingers across her puckered hole and massaged her hole with his index finger. He felt Gail release his cock and felt her hand on top of his at her asshole. Her hand was still completely coated in oil as she rubbed her own fingers over her ass leaving a slippery coating. She also rubbed her hand over Mike's so his fingers were also coated with the slippery substance. She turned and returned to her sucking and licking. Mike continued his stimulation of her pussy with his mouth as his finger quickly repositioned itself at Gail's asshole. As he started to apply pressure Gail pressed back into him and he felt his finger dip into her ass. He slowly worked his finger in and out until he could bury nearly its entire length into her ass. Her ass was very tight around his finger as he started to slowly drive the finger in and out of her.

They continued this position for a while until Gail moved off him saying, "I want you to fuck me." She repositioned herself on her hands and knees so her ass and pussy were presented to him making it clear she wanted him to fuck her doggie style. Mike quickly scrambled into position behind her. He held his cock in his hand and started rubbing it up and down her pussy. He moved up and positioned his cock at her asshole and started to push but Gail stopped him saying only, "Not yet."

Mike slipped his cock down and shoved it into her pussy as far as he could. He started fucking her and found he again loved the sensations this position gave his cock and enjoyed the feeling of control this pose gave him. He rode her thankful that their previous fucks had drained him enough that he had good self control at this point. He looked down and watched his shaft disappear inside her as he pushed forward. His eyes were soon drawn to her asshole which was now completely exposed to his sight and touch. He watched it flex as they fucked and soon repositioned his finger at the entrance. Gail moaned loudly as his finger started fucking her ass in time to his cock fucking her pussy. Mike could feel his finger inside her ass with his cock and could feel his cock sliding inside her wet pussy with the finger in her ass.

He left his finger buried as deeply as he could in her ass and focused on fucking her and the intense feelings he got from being able to feel his finger with his cock. Gail was moaning louder and instructed, "Fuck me hard."

Leaving his finger up her ass Mike started fucking her as hard as he could. The sound of their skin slapping and the headboard bouncing off the wall filled the room. Gail was grunting loudly and Mike fought hard to not cum until she did. He didn't have to wait long as she shouted, "Yes!" and started cumming. Her asshole constricted around his finger so tightly it surprised him and her pussy muscles again danced around his cock. As soon as she stopped cumming he pulled his finger out of her ass and gripped her hips. He continued fucking her as hard as he could and he increased the strength of the fuck by starting to push and pull her hips in the opposite direction he was moving.

Gail moaned in pleasure and between thrusts gasped, "Fuck me hard." Mike wildly fucked her like this until he felt his balls jump signaling he was going to cum. With one last surge he buried his full length into her and started to cum. He didn't shoot as much cum as his earlier attempts but the sensation for him was as strong as before. He held still deep within her as he came and for a few minutes after. In silence they stayed like that as Mike watched some sweat drip from his forehead onto her back. His dick eventually became soft and slipped out of her with a small slurping noise. They immediately collapsed on the bed together and fell asleep.

Mike was awakened gently by Gail's hand rubbing his chest. He opened his eyes and saw the early morning light on the window. He looked at the clock and saw it was 6:30AM. "It's about time for me to go pick up Roger at the airport," she whispered. She told him that he could shower if he wanted to and he gladly said yes. He asked her to join him but she declined saying she needed to clean up the house quickly.

He showered and then helped to finish straightening the house as she took a brief shower. They gathered his stuff and exchanged a long kiss before getting in her car. She dropped him off a few blocks from his house and he dreamily walked the rest of the way home. His dick felt completely spent between his legs as he rested that day, but it was the best feeling he could imagine.