Mrs. E Is Back!

Story Info
2.4k words
4.23
17.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myths
Myths
35 Followers

First submission. Comments and criticisms welcomed. Be kind.

*****

Mrs E is back! God only know where she's been. I need to see her so badly, my pantie fetish is all consuming and I am taking such risks to get 'fresh' ones. The fear of getting caught though is in my mind worth the risk to inhale the scent of a damp pair before masturbating over them. It's so much better if I manage to find a pair whose owner is known to me. It heightens my experience when I am using them, wearing them even, to know when I bump into the owner in the corridor what they smell like.

The apartment block has at the moment full occupancy and it is my good fortune that the tenants are mostly young female students who attend the local college. Because I am handy with most things, I have made it known that I can sort out most domestic problems before the landlords gets around to doing it. So now and again, I find myself in a young girls apartment sorting a blocked sink, while she is at college. Heaven for me. I can have a good rummage around, find panties and bras, try them on, search for dildoes; most of the girls have got a least one; but most importantly, finding a used pair of panties, with still a hint of warmth perhaps.

I know 'my girls' now by the scent of their panties, each one subtlety different, but each capable of making my cock jerk and twitch as I inhale the aromas. I know I'm a warped bugger, which is why I'll have to see Mrs. E. soon. She hasn't made her presence known, just the nosy resident who knows everything has told me she's back. I wonder where she has been? After her promise not to go away again, she does just that, and for weeks this time. But I don't want to see her just yet. I have several pairs of panties to replace with their rightful owners before they're missed and before I get confused about which pair belongs to whom. I'm wearing a particularly fragrant thong at the moment, a bit stiff and crusty now after my having cum in them several times. I just might keep that pair.

I answer my door to a knock. Jasmine, the pretty girl in the apartment opposite, has a problem with a sticking door and could I take a look at it sometime?

"Now would be a good time for me if you're not doing anything." She cooed.

A slight change in my modus operandi. I normally prefer the freedom to poke around on my own but as it was Jasmine's thong I was wearing, my cock surged at the thought of wearing it in her presence. Jasmine is a petite oriental girl, so petite her thong was tight in my ass crack and my cock was hardly contained.

I took my time, making a five minute job look difficult. My eyes scanned around, I noticed a pair of panties lying on a chair. They looked used. Then I noticed several more seemingly used pairs draped over door handles and one pair hanging from the light fitting. Alarm bells started ringing just as Jasmines door bell rang. She opened the door to admit the other five girls in the apartment block. Shit, was I in bother!

"Well, Eric, what shall we do with you? We're not dumb, we know what you've been up to. When Margo noticed her pantie drawer had been disturbed after you had fixed her light switch, and happened to mention it, it occurred to the rest of us that we'd had little disturbances to our drawers as well, which coincided with you having been in our apartments."

"The clincher was when we purchased a spycam and set it up in each apartment before getting you in on the pretext of fixing something. So don't try to deny anything."

The six girls were standing in a ring around me looking very predatory.

"What shall we do with him, girls?"

"He's seen our underwear, let's see his," shouted Corrine, whose panties had a particularly pleasant, fruity smell.

The things one thinks about in extremis.

"Yeah, let's see what he's wearing!" they chorused, pouncing on me and quickly divesting me of all my clothes. I confess that I didn't struggle too much.

"Fuck me, the dirty bugger's wearing my favourite thong!" cried Jasmine.

"Never mind the thong," cried Erica, "look at the size of his cock poking out!" "My boyfriend is nowhere near that big!"

That started the other girls laughing and Erica blushed furiously. I detected a lessening of tension in the air, maybe I could turn things to my advantage.

Jasmine poked a finger at the head of my cock, stroking the large slit on the mushroom head. That caused a bead of precum to bubble forth which Jasmine rubbed between her finger and thumb before first smelling it then licking it off.

"Jasmine! What the fuck did you just do!... What did it taste like?" This from Maureen, a quiet, shy girl whose knickers were plain and functional and had a pleasing scent and tasted of tangerines.

"It was delicious, Maureen, you should try some."

"Yeah, Maureen, go on, we dare you," the other girls egging her on.

Maureen blushed, she was a virgin and had little experience with men. She didn't know that my cock was especially large because not having seen one she has nothing to compare it to. But the girls were pushing her and it couldn't be too bad because Jasmine liked it. Suddenly, she ducked down and engulfed my mushroom in her mouth her tongue poking in the slit and lapping my now free flowing precum.

"Maureen, you little slut, did you like it?" Jasmine asked.

Maureen appeared to consider, smacking her lips. "It was scrumptious, so tasty."

She dived down again and this time pulled the panties away causing my cock to spring free. She grasped it in her two small hands and commencing taking my head deep in her mouth like an old pro.

"Go, girl, go!" From Margo.

"Me next!" Corrine.

"No, after me," shouted Sue, "you'll suck him dry and there'll be none left!"

My cock hardened in Maureen's mouth. It was hard to believe she was a novice at giving head. There commenced a general grabbing at my body. Jasmine's crusty panties were stripped from me and my cock and balls were bounced around from hand to hand. My nipples were squeezed, tongues flicked my cock and sucked my balls. It seemed the girls had formed some sort of queue, having their 'go' then joining the end, each girl though trying to do something more daring than the girl before.

"That's enough, girls. Rather than a punishment he seems to be enjoying the whole thing."

I recognised that voice! Mrs. E had come in to the apartment just then, or maybe she'd been there some time. It was difficult to see past the throng of girls all over me. My brain got into gear, synapes connecting in a flash. Mrs. E. was in on the whole thing! Maybe even, she had put them up to it. The girls backed off, with last strokes of my cock, even a cheeky kiss on the head from Maureen. She gave me a smile and a wink. Mmm, I'll store that away for the future.

"Aww, Mary, you spoilsport, we were having such fun." said Jodie.

Now, Jodie's panties were a delight. Fragrant with her feminine musk and more than a hint of cum, man cum. She put it about, that girl, though you wouldn't know from looking at her.

"I know you were, ladies, but I will have to take over his punishment now and he know what that means." Said Mrs. E.

Did I just! My cock twitched, pulse raced. I needed Mrs. E's punishment right now. Regular chastisement sessions with her seemed to keep my fetish at bay, to the extent I thought I was cured. But it had come back with a vengeance while she was gone.

Naked as I was, I followed Mrs. E. to her apartment with the girls trailing behind.

"Look at those butt cheeks, wouldn't mind getting my hands on those."

That was Jodie, I think. Have to add her to the list for future reference. Mrs. E. shooed the girls away and shut her door firmly.

"Mr. S, you disappoint me. I turn my back for a moment and you're up to your old tricks again."

I didn't think it wise to mention her moment was in fact six weeks.

"Get on the bed, Mr. S."

My wrists and ankles were fastened so I was spreadeagled like a starfish. I was trembling as Mrs. E. stripped off her clothes, her so familiar body, breasts jutting proudly, her neatly shaved pussy, the waft of her femininity as she got close were so intimately known to me.

She produced some cord and looped it tightly round my balls and the base of my cock. She lubed her hands and commenced rubbing my dick and balls. My cock rose hard, filling with blood that had no escape. It felt like an iron bar, skin stretched tight on the now purple mushroom head.

Mrs. E. continued rubbing me, my tied balls tingled, presaging an impending cum. My cock twitched and jerked but no cum escaped. Again and again, Mrs. E. caused me to dry cum. My sperm was churning around but not shooting from my cockhead. Mrs. E. sucked and licked me, her tongue laving over my steely cock and tight balls.

She positioned herself over me and lowered down to engulf me in her wet pussy. Her weight pressed onto me, my cockhead was nudging her cervix. Rising up and down effortlessly, she fucked me, cumming herself, over and over, gushing over me, her silky smooth love tunnel squeezing on my rigid cock.

After what seemed like hours, Mrs. E. reached behind under my balls. She pulled an end of the cord and the pressure squeezing the base of my cock was instantly released. I didn't orgasm but my pent up cum flooded Mrs. E's vaginal vault, coating her insides with my hot, creamy cum. Pulse after pulse filled her to overflowing causing her to cum gushingly adding to the juices escaping past my still hard cock.

Mrs. E. Lifted from me and settled on my stomach, where sticky cum still flowing from her stretched wide gash squelched between our bodies as she adjusted her position. She was sweating profusely, her usually neatly coiffured hair in disarray. Breathing heavily, resting her hands on my shoulders, she looked into my eyes.

"Damn, Mr. S. I needed that. It's been a long time."

"yeah, six weeks actually," I snapped, "Where the fuck have you been, disappearing like that?"

Mrs. E's eyes flashed, "Don't presume to question me, Eric, I have a life outside this apartment. You're just an ex client."

Ouch, that actually was hurtful. She only ever called me Eric when she was angry and secondly, I did think I was more to her than an ex client. She must have seen the hurt in my eyes because she immediately softened.

Holding my face in her two hands, stroking my hair from my brow, she leant forward and kissed me.

"I'm sorry, Mr. S. I shouldn't have spoken like that. Can we start over? Tell me when your pantie fetish started again. Obviously, my treatment somehow didn't work."

So I told her in a nutshell how I had lapsed, how I felt hurt when she disappeared and for the first time with hesitation, told her the depth of my feelings for her. Mrs. E. was quiet for a long time, her eyes looking deep into mine as if she could read my soul.

"Wow, Mr. S., I didn't expect that. I suspect your feelings are just infatuation. Your treatment last year was pretty intense. We saw a lot of each other and fucked almost on a daily basis."

"This form of treatment has always been effective in diverting thoughts away from fetishes, but it must have been too much for you."

I thought she was wrong. What I felt I knew was not infatuation but I didn't say anything.

"Mr. S. you are upset, I can tell. I don't have to be a therapist to know what the best cure for that is. Come and fuck me. I need to feel you in my ass."

Mrs. E. was spot on. My melancholy lifted immediately along with my cock. She undid the restraints holding me and kneeling on all fours, shaking her delightful ass, I knelt behind her and slowly fed my now hardened cock into her sopping cunt.

Driving hard and deep, her pussy walls clamped on me, squeezing me. My balls slapped against her ass cheeks which bounced every time I bottomed out in her. Holding her hips, I plunged faster and faster. I wasn't about to cum so soon after my earlier outpouring so I strove to give Mrs. E. What she most wanted, a good, hard fucking.

I felt her muscles contract as she screamed her way into her first orgasm, her head tossing back and forth, hair whipping around. I felt her clutch my balls squeezing and pulling on them. Still I drove into her molten depths. She crashed her way into a second mighty, noisy orgasm which rolled straight into another. Soon, they were pretty continuous, I couldn't detect when one finished and another started.

She collapsed down onto her elbows, head falling forward, whimpering softly now but still her body shuddered through her orgasm. My balls at last began their so familiar tingling and tightening as my orgasm wracked my body and with a mightily yell, rope after rope of creamy cum shot deep into her womb.

My softened cock plopped stickily from her engorged pussy, releasing a flood of our mixed cums. I collapsed beside her, holding her close, kissing her neck. At last, our breathing settled to something normal. Mrs. E. raised herself onto her elbows and looking me in the eyes, brought her mouth onto mine.

We kissed deeply for some time, her body moving on top of mine our legs twisting together and my arms holding her close. Finally, Mrs. E. broke contact.

"Thank you, baby, I so needed that," she said, kissing my lips again.

"But tomorrow, Mr. E. it's back to school for you. Lessons commence nine o'clock sharp here. Before you go, I managed to gather a few pair of panties that were lying around. Use them well, make them last, for there'll be no more for you, I'll guarantee it this time."

Myths
Myths
35 Followers