Mrs. Fletcher & Me Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you squeeze me any harder, all of the cum you just put inside of me is going to go shooting back out all over the place," she said quietly.

I was shocked. Only then did I realize that we hadn't said one word since we had entered her room. They were the first words spoken since we left the car. We had made love to each other without needing to say anything. There had been no need. The feelings that we had for each other had spoken for us. I smiled and kissed her.

"Do you want me to get off?" I asked softly.

"No. Stay inside of me David," she said quickly. "You know, you can't get much closer to a person you love when you're inside of them."

"I guess you're right Mrs. Fletcher," I said, with a big smile on my face.

"Ellen," she said, as she slapped my ass. "You were fantastic David. You certainly know how to please me. I wish that every time I ever had sex, I had it with you. You did everything right. I don't think it was ever this good."

"You were a very good teacher Ellen," I said as I kissed her.

Suddenly, Ellen held me tight and rolled the both of us over. She was now on top, smiling as she looked down at me. Keeping my still, hard cock inside of her cunt, Ellen sat up on top of me. I soon felt my cum start to flow from her cunt and down my balls. She continued to smile, knowing perfectly well what she was doing.

"Oh Ellen," I said, with some tone of disgust in my voice. "Why did you do that?"

"Well," she said thoughtfully. "The bed did need to be made, and it would be nice to sleep with you in nice, clean sheets. Besides. I don't mind if housekeeping knows that I was just fucked by a guy who could put this much cum inside of me."

With that, Ellen lifted her cunt off of my dick, and let my cum pour from her. I shifted my body away from the spill, as my thick cum fell to the sheets.

"I don't think Lilly had that much inside of her," I said smiling.

"Don't forget that you have to thank her David," Ellen said, as she watched my cum drip from her snatch.

"Don't worry Ellen," I said, watching the last drops of my cum leave her body, "I definitely won't forget."

Ellen bent down to kiss me gently, playfully, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I joined in her play, and slapped her on the ass. She jolted her body up into the air, laughing loudly as the sting of my slap faded from her ass. She bounced off of the bed, like a little girl at a pajama party. She went to the phone, holding one hand over her pussy, just in case some more of my cum wanted to drip from her. She called room service, telling them proudly that she and her boyfriend had had an accident, and that she needed to have the sheets of her bed changed once more. She hung up the phone smiling. We showered quickly, finishing just before the woman from housekeeping knocked on the door. Ellen and I went downstairs, to take a walk in the summer night, while the sheets of the bed were changed.

"I've had a most wonderful time with you David," she said, as she gazed up into the sky. "I came to Connecticut, only thinking of the lose of my daughter. When I met you, I remembered the joy she would find, being with a man that cared for her. She has so much to experience. I hope your brother will do as well as you have."

"I'm sure he'll do all right," I said, hoping that the night would never end; the sun would never rise. "If your daughter is anything like you, he has a great future ahead of him."

Ellen squeezed my hand and smiled, as the silence of the night surrounded us. We walked, enjoying the peaceful night, until we were sure that the woman from housekeeping had changed the bed and left. We made our way back to her room, happily knowing that we would sleep together this night, and sadly knowing that Ellen would be leaving the next morning.

We got into bed, not to have sex, but to be together. As I lay next to her, feeling the softness and the warmth of her body, I couldn't help but wonder, how my life would have turned out if I hadn't met Ellen. I knew for sure, the woman I would eventually be with would owe her pleasure to Ellen.

"Will I see you again Ellen?" I asked, as the darkness of sleep reached out for me. "I mean, after you go back home tomorrow."

"Most definitely David," she said with a reassuring voice. "Don't forget, we're family."

I slept soundly that night, waking with Ellen's tit in my hand. She had an early flight back to Florida, not leaving much time for us to be together. We had breakfast together before she brought me back to my home. Our conversations that morning were of a bright future for the both of us, maybe not together, but definitely exciting. The drive back to my home was too short and very silent.

"So when do you plan on coming down to Florida David?" she asked, as I got out of her car and went around to the driver's side.

"How does spring break sound?" I asked, as I leaned in the window and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

She put her hand out and held me around the neck, not wanting our lips to separate. I could smell that baby powder once again.

"I hope I can last that long," she said smiling. "Don't forget to thank Lilly," she said as she lifted her skirt and proudly exhibited her clean pussy.

"Maybe I'll go out to eat tonight," I said smiling.

"That's what I wanted to hear," she said proudly, as she shifted the car into gear, dug into her purse, and handed me a key. "I rented my room for one more night. Have fun David, and thanks," she said, as she drove off.

I looked at the key in my hand, knowing that Ellen was in control once again.