Mrs. Fletcher & Me Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" You little devil," she said. " No one ever played that trick on me before. Is that something you learned from Ellen? It wasn't fair, leaving those balls inside of me and then yanking them out of my ass when I thought they were all gone. I couldn't believe what I felt when you ripped them out. I saw stars!"

" Yeah," I replied. " It wasn't planned, honest. It just happened. But you did like it, didn't you? I mean, from the way you reacted, I think I did pretty well. Didn't I Lilly?"

" You're fantastic David," she said as she hugged me tightly. " I can see why Ellen wants to keep you. She told me that I could play with you as much as I wanted, but that you would always be hers. Please David. I want to play with you a lot. I want you to fuck me whenever you can. Just call me and I'll drop whatever I'm doing and come running. Please David. Say you will. Tell me you'll fuck me again. Please."

" You've got nothing to worry about Lilly," I told her, trying to ease her doubts. " You can be sure I'll be calling you a lot. I wish I could take you home and hide you under my bed so I could fuck you every day. And don't forget. All you have to do is call me. I'll come running with a hard cock in my pants. The same goes for your sister. I can't wait to fuck her too. Be sure to let her know that. Okay?"

" She'll be very happy to know," she told me. " Don't be surprised if she calls you very soon. From what she tells me, it's been a long time since she had a good stiff cock throwing up inside of her cunt."

"I'll be waiting Lilly," I said softly.

I called my mom with Lilly's cellular phone while the two of us were taking a bath. As I faced Lilly, watching soapsuds cascade down her tits, I told my mom that we were having a great time and that I would be later than I thought. My mom told me that it was okay and that I should continue on doing, whatever I was doing, to keep Lilly happy. Not wanting to disobey my mom, I fucked Lilly again before I went back home. We both came quickly, and I was surprised that I could still fill her cunt to capacity after such a productive day. We left each other with a soft kiss in the parking lot, knowing that more fun was in our future. But first, her sister Valerie would be next.