Mrs. Green

Story Info
University student seduced by an older lecturer.
1.3k words
3.8
66.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LukeP
LukeP
1 Followers

I had always been fond of Mrs. Green. She was an elderly woman I guessed always to be about 45. She was my English Teacher and was very good as a teacher. I was 18 at time and very mature. We have known each other for 6 years since I was 12. I was currently having her for my A-levels. She was in good shape for her age and she had a trim figure. She was about 5ft 9 and she had blue eyes and brown hair. I have to admit her face had started turning wrinkly but that didn't matter. I had fancied her for a couple of years and I was called the teachers pet because she was very fond of me.

One day thought hat all changed. I was asked to stay and help with the display we were putting up. I was putting up one side and she put up the other. She came across and reached for the stapler and brushed against my cock and it I went into shock she just smiled I noticed she was wearing no bra and she had a nipple erection. I suddenly became erect as well. She noticed this.

"Oh Luke you look as if you need some help!"

"Yes miss."

I was near to crumbling. She walked over and as I held part of the display up she pressed her tits up against my back and cuddled me. With that she gripped my manhood. I could have exploded there.

"Come to the storeroom there is something I want to show you."

I couldn't wait I was that close to fucking my English teacher. I walked in shut the door, and locked it. I turned and to my total surprise she looked serious and said:

"Look Luke I don't know if we should do anything because I have been teaching for over 20 years and I have a reputation to uphold."

Shit she must be in her 40's. She is in good condition for that.

"Miss don't worry no one will see us and I wont tell anyone. Why would I be here if I would."

"Oh Luke I was hoping you were going to say that."

She approached me and kissed me on the lips. I was expecting her to taste of bad breath but she had he most wonderful aroma. I just didn't know what to do. So I opened my mouth and she slid her tongue in We must have stood there a while playing with each others tongues and exploring each others mouths. I was surprised then when she unzipped my flies and I pulled away.

"Don't you want this? Do you not find me attractive."

"No Miss I find you sexy but do you want to?" "Don't fuck about just satisfy me."

I took off my trousers. She pulled down her dress. I have to admit her breasts weren't firm but no where near saggy. Her body had hardly any ageing signs.

"No bad for a 47 year old grandmother. Eh."

I stood there gawping for a few seconds and pulled off all my clothes I stood there naked with a 6 ½ inch erection. She slid down her panties to reveal a well trimmed pussy. I reached down and pulled out a condom.

"Down worry about that I wanna have your cum inside me."

It then hit me how old she was and I was going to fuck her

"Luke if you think I'm too old then put on your clothes and go."

I didn't answer I just walked up to her and stuck my tongue down her throat. My hands were groping her ass but hers went further she put her middle finger up my ass. I breathed in sharply as she pushed it all the way. She started playing with my ass and I groaned.

"You like that?"

"Oh try two fingers."

She did and they fit fine. She played for a little longer before pulling out and licking her fingers clean.

"My turn." I said as I got on my knees and kissed her pussy. She sat on the desk behind her and spread her legs. I nearly cummed there and then. I buried my face into her pussy and licked it a and licked it. I slid in two fingers and I was playing with her. Then I found her G-spot. I spent 3 minutes licking and fingering. I felt her muscles tighten up as I rubbed.

"Luke oh I'm gonna cum please stop they'll hear me orgasm."

"No cum all over me just cum."

She was breathing heavily and I knew she was going to cum. She grabbed the nearest thing to her. My boxer shorts. Then with no haste they were in her mouth and she was gagged and screaming at the top of her voice as the cum started flowing. The muscles of her pussy were going frantic as the cum still flow and she still screamed. She was tossing her head and her eyes were rolling.

After she had stopped I pulled my damp, shorts out of her mouth.

"Good?"

"Amazing I haven't came like that in 30 years."

"Miss stand up and take it like a bitch."

"Oh, give it to me hard Luke."

With that instruction I backed her into a book case and she jumped and wrapped her legs around me I lowered her onto my cock. It made a squelching sound. She chuckled and pushed my face into her breasts. All I could do was suck on them as she moved up and down on my manhood. I couldn't believe I was here fucking my 47 year English teacher.

After 10 minutes of ravaging her pussy I felt the urge in cum.

"Ohhh miss I'm gonna cum."

"Go on Luke pump it deep inside me go on."

I then released a huge load inside Mrs. Green. The cum just kept flowing.

"Ohhh Miss how does it feel to be fucked by someone a third of you rage."

"(Groan) how do you think. Luke go faster please go faster."

Abiding by her orders I went faster and faster. After 2 minutes I let her down and put her on her hands and knees facing the wall. I gripped her hips and slipped my cock into her already well cum lubricated pussy. It was amazing how much more pleasure she was getting and I have to admit I came in under 10 minutes. But then kept going because I could feel her coming to an orgasm.

I kept pumping and pumping. I could feel her muscles tighten around my cock and her whole body go rigid. She started breathing heavily and groaning very loudly. So I slipped my cock out and put my whole fist inside her. I felt her muscles move aside as my hand went further and further. She said.

"That is fabulous. Now work on my ass."

"You mean fuck your ass."

"Luke, I don't think it'll fit."

"It will."

With that I eased it in inch by inch. It was so tight yet it could take it. Then I hit my fist. It had stretched the muscles so much it was taking up the space for her ass. I only had 5 inches of it in. Just over an inch to go. Shit. I couldn't get it any further.

The I nearly had a heart attack. Miss Forger knocked on the door and tried to open it.

"Oh ummm sorry Anita there's a lot of books pilled up there. Ill be out soon."

"Oh sorry I just wanted to ask where Luke was I need him."

We heard her walk away. I pulled my fist out and slammed my manhood the whole way in. Mrs. Green breathed sharply.

"I bet she needs me."

LukeP
LukeP
1 Followers