Mrs. Green Ch. 6

Story Info
Role playing as a hooker gets her into real trouble.
4.6k words
4.36
144.3k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
654 Followers

Bill Drake after taping the old whore and her young john going at it decided that this was too good an opportunity to miss. After seeing the boy, Brad, take off while the hooker was having a shower, Bill opened the motel room door with his pass key and listened. All he could hear was the shower running so he boldly stepped in and looked around.

The bed was all messed up and he could see wet spots from the couple's love making on the sheets. He spotted the hooker's purse and walked over to it. He opened it and pulled out her wallet and looked at her ID. She had about $175 in it so he pocketed that as well as her credit cards. There was an envelope inside that contained $100 in monopoly money. "Why would a woman be carrying around monopoly money?" he wondered.

Next he inspected her driver's license. The picture typically did not do her justice. It said that she was 38 years old but after watching her in action and up close on his hidden video camera he felt that she didn't look a day over 30. He memorized her address and looked at the couple of photos in the billfold and placed it back into her purse.

He went over and sat in the chair in the darkest corner of the room and waited. While waiting for her to come out of the bathroom, he debated going in and joining the hooker while she was having her shower. He started to get an erection while thinking about what he would do to her in there. After the initial surprise, he would fondle that tight ass and kiss those perky size 36 tits. In his imagination he could see himself kissing his way down her stomach, inhaling her freshly washed womanhood and licking her pussy. Of course, she would get so turned on that she would beg him to fuck her just as she had the stud.

He started to fondle his own cock through his faded jeans and had just taken it out when he heard the shower being turned off. He waited anxiously and hoped that she would reappear without any clothes on. He didn't have to wait long but she had a towel wrapped around her voluptuous body when she appeared.

Not seeing him in the darkened corner, she moved past him over to the dresser and stood with one foot up on the chair and started to pull on a fish-net stocking. To do this she had to let the towel fall onto the ratty old rug. The view of her butt was truly erotic and the more she bent over, the more ass she exposed. He could see the tiny brown hole and her pussy lips now and he couldn't hold back any longer. He moved out of the shadows and quickly was at her backside. She still hadn't noticed him as she had started to pull up the other stocking.

He lost his control at this sight and his right hand reached out to touch her ass. She jumped slightly but figuring that it was just Brad she didn't object. She still hadn't looked in the mirror. Closing her eyes she enjoyed the fingers massaging her clit and then spreading her pussy lips and finally entering her cunt. Bill's fingers started to get moist from her pussy juice and he became bolder. He reached around and started to fondle one of her breasts. He was pleased at how full and firm it was. He was looking forward to sucking on it when she murmured, "Mmmm, Lover, I thought you had had enough?" With that he stopped and when he did she opened her eyes and saw his face in the mirror.

The astonished look was followed by a loud scream. Fortunately for him, the clientele in this motel would never investigate where it had come from. "Who the hell are you?" she spat at him while trying to reach for the towel on the floor to cover herself. Unfortunately for her, the intruder was standing on it so she was forced to try to cover herself modestly with her hands which was impossible. "What do you want? Please don't hurt me! I'll give you all my money but please don't hurt me!"

"I don't intend hurting you Mrs. Joanne Green of 70 Woodstock Lane unless of course you want me to. "

She was shocked to hear this dirty looking man with the dark glasses on and the greasy hair speak her address. How did he know her name and address? Then she looked toward her purse and realized. Forgetting that she was naked she started towards her purse and reached in for her wallet.

"Don't waste your time. The little bastard went through it and stole all your money and your credit cards and by the way what kind of hooker are you? You didn't even make him pay before you let him cum in your mouth and in your cunt."

His knowledge of all these things startled her and she asked how he knew what she had done. She continued by stating that maybe it had been him that had robbed her. Realizing suddenly that she was totally exposed in front of this complete stranger she started to reach past him to get to her clothes. When he informed her not to bother because she wouldn't need them she got scared. The knowledge that she was about to be raped made her start to cry.

"Relax, " he said reading her mind. "I'm not going to rape you. I won't have to. You're going to ask me to fuck you. Actually you're going to beg me to fuck you!" Before she could respond he pulled the mirror off the top of the dresser revealing the blinking camera behind a plexiglass window. "This little baby saw and better yet recorded all the action in living colour. It even picked up the sound when you begged poor Brad or was it Bobby to fuck your face and to cum in your mouth. Every lick and suck you made and received.

I couldn't believe it when you let him fuck you at first without a condom on. That's when I was sure you weren't really a pro or were the stupidest one ever. Getting him off without his cumming in you was quite a treat to watch and when he got you to swallow his cum-filled condom I knew I had to have a piece of you. I figured I'd have to follow you guys and negotiate a price with you but when he skipped out on you while you were in the bathroom, I knew I'd get my chance right here and now and better yet it won't cost me a fucking penny. "

While he was making this diatribe, Mrs. Green grabbed her short little skirt and wiggled into it. She vehemently spat back at him "Why would I let you let you screw me alone beg you to fuck me, asshole?"

"My.. my.. what language... actually, like the brat, I like to hear gutter language especially coming out of such a sensuous mouth. You see Joanne, may I call you Joanne? I know where you live. I know you have a family - at least a son - and I don't think he'd appreciate hearing what mommy's been doing in her spare time. Perhaps I wouldn't have to tell anyone. I know there's quite a market now on the internet for hidden camera pictures and movies. Or I could sell the video tape to one of the hundreds of porn movie makers who are always looking for fresh faces. By the way, some of these guys even use this motel. In fact they've even used this room. Where do you think I got the idea of installing a hidden camera? You see Joanne yours is not the first xxx movie filmed on that bed. Now weigh the pros and cons and decide what you want to do. I ain't goin' nowhere. "

Mrs. Green was furious with herself for getting into this predicament but knew that she had to give him what he wanted. She couldn't let Bobby and the rest of the world see her demeaning herself as she had earlier in this room. Dennis would see it too and he'd probably never want to have anything to do with her again either. Although at this point she was livid with him after all he had made her dress up as a hooker and gotten her into this.

But could she trust this bastard? She doubted it but she couldn't see any other way out of her dilemma so giving in reluctantly, she demanded that he hand over the tape that he had and the one that she figured he was probably making right now. If he agreed she would do as he asked. She was screwed figuratively and was about to be screwed literally.

Of course he agreed but in the back of her mind she knew that this wouldn't be the end of it but she needed to buy time and if she was really lucky maybe she could pleasure him so much that he would let it end.

She started to take off the mini skirt but he stopped her. He told her that it was sexy and then he handed her the garter belt and her thigh-high boots to put on as well. Once she had them on he had her turn and face the camera. He stood behind her and reached around and grabbed her breasts with his large calloused hands. He moved into her backside and started to grind his groin against her ass. His erect cock rubbed up and down her crack through the thin material of her skirt.

Bending her forward her skirt climbed higher up her butt allowing him to observe her uncovered cunt and asshole. Her breasts fell forward at the same time and he went back to fondling them although much more roughly this time. He started to kiss the side of her neck as he continued to push his groin into her now moist outer lips. Once again her body gave her arousal away even though she did not want to do this. She started to groan and he knew that it wasn't just him that was turned on.

He took a finger, spread her cunt lips and pushed a digit in. She started to push back. Then he added a second finger and then a third all the while spreading the lips farther and farther apart. In and out he pushed his fingers and now they were covered in her pussy juice.

Next he took one of his sopping wet fingers and slowly started to insert it into her anus. She groaned and started to fight it. She implored him not to do that. He ignored her plea and inserted two fingers. She started to plead that it hurt too much but he knew that in a few minutes she would get used to it. As he continued his digital assault he realized that she was starting to push back against him at a much more frenzied pace.

"I'm cumming!!!" she gasped and with that threw her head back launching her long blonde mane into his face. She had tried to control herself but her body deserted her even more. The pleasure was too intense and she wondered why a woman's body would desert her at a time when she needed to be in control. The contortions on her face showed pain but her body delighted in the release.

The assailant pushed her onto her back on the bed and knelt down between her legs. He had never been one to enjoy orally servicing a woman but after watching the young stud in action he wanted to show this woman how a man satisfies a woman. He started to lick her clit and nibbled on it. It seemed to enlarge with this. He licked up and down her lips and started to push his tongue in and out of her cunt. Within a few minutes, his face was awash in more of her cum juice. There seemed to be no end to the number of orgasms this whore could have. After several minutes of servicing her he decided it was time for him to get his jollies.

His buttons fell off as he ripped his shirt up over his head. He yanked his pants down and off his legs. He had already kicked off his shoes. Since he didn't wear underwear he actually looked kind of funny with his raging erection towering over his black socks.

He started to slide up Mrs. Green's body kissing her everywhere as he went. He buried his nose in her pubic hair and wrinkled his nose at the smell emanating from her pussy. He licked his way up her relatively smooth belly and he thought "Not bad for a woman her age. " He paused at her breasts and gave each one plenty of attention. While he tried to swallow one tit, one of his hands fondled the free one and vice versa. He observed the hickeys that the young punk had bestowed on each breast and did the same knowing that he hadn't given a female one since high school.

All the while he kept whichever hand that was free stroking her clit and pushing his fingers in and out of her cunt. He raised his body higher up kissing her neck and then all over her face. They locked lips and she tried to swallow his tongue. He knew he wasn't forcing her now. She was into this 100 %.

He rubbed his hard-on up her belly enjoying the feeling throughout the purple head. He didn't stop until his cock was in the valley between her tits. Without being told, she pushed her boobs together locking his cock there. He rubbed his dick between her tits for several minutes as she exhorted him, "Fuck my tits you bastard! I'm going to CUMMM AGAIN!!!" And she did. Another flood of fluid gushed out. She locked her legs together and he had a difficult time removing his fingers from her vise-like grip.

She licked the head of his cock each time it emerged from the valley created by her breasts. Drops of pre-cum were forming and she started to lick the drops.

He used all his strength to raise himself up over her face and looked like he was about to do some push-ups. Instead he lowered his cock to her lips and ordered her to open up. "You're going to suck my cock until I cum and then you're going to swallow every drop!"

As she opened her mouth to respond he forced his cock-head past her lips. He held this position for several seconds as she started to lick all around the part that was in her mouth. She reached up with her hands and grasped his balls that were dangling on her chin. Like he was doing push-ups, Drake started to fuck her mouth. Because of its girth, Mrs. Green decided that it was better to just open her mouth as wide as possible and let him use it like a cunt. Her eyes widened as she realized that he was increasing his pace and was about to cum in her mouth. She braced herself knowing that when he did he would be driving his whole body downward into her face using his cock as a battering ram. She tried to get a grip on his rod but it was difficult because it was so wet.

"I'M.. GOINGGG... TOOOO... CUMMMM! OH!! FUCK!!! OH YOU WONDERFUL COCKSUCKER!!! YOU'RE MAKINGGGGGG.. MEEEEE... CUMMMM!!!!"

With that he drove his groin forward and she felt her throat open up to receive the jettisoned cum. Over and over he would pull his cock out but never let the head leave the confines of her mouth!Over and over he would then drive his cock in deeply again! Wads of cum shot out of the end and she had no choice but to swallow. This was repeated again and again but her mouth was able to accommodate each thrust and as he fell forward with his last spurt she could feel herself cumming again as well. She was disgusted with herself. Why was this dispicable bastard able to make her cum so often? Did she really like being treated like a whore?

He was exhausted and lay on top of her with his cock still in her mouth. The constant weight made it difficult for her to breathe so she forced him off her and onto his side.

Her mouth was sore from all the stretching and she realized as she lay there trying to catch her breath that she had swallowed more cum today in one day with her 3 lovers than she had in the previous 3 years.

She couldn't believe the thoughts that then invaded her mind. Was it her imagination or had each guy's cum tasted differently? Mischievously she wondered if she could identify each guy by his cum? Wouldn't that be a great contest? She could envision Regis Philbin bringing her out blindfolded in front of a studio audience and then challenging her to suck each guy off and identifying them by the taste of their cum. She could even imagining him asking her if that was her final answer.

Then she shocked herself even more by wondering if her son Bobby's cum tasted any different. Aghast, she wondered what had brought that picture to mind.

The few minutes of bliss ended with Drake turning her over onto her stomach and crawling over her behind until he was kneeling between her legs.

Looking back over her shoulder, she was shocked to see that this terrible man was erect again! "Please leave me alone, she implored. Haven't you had enough?"

Ignoring her, Drake reached under her, pulled her hips up and placed his cock-head at the entrance to her anus. "Do this and you can have your tapes and you'll never see me again, " he lied.

"Please! I'll do anything else but don't stick it in there!" she pleaded.

Laughing Drake started to push the head into her tight asshole. This brought a conscientious effort on Mrs. Green's part to prevent the entry. She tried to pull away but he was too strong and there was no where to go anyway. She pleaded and tried to shake him off her backside but he just giggled.

The entry into her tiny hole was done agonizingly slowly. She groaned and cried and begged him not to go any farther. She was not lubricated and he didn't seem to care. In fact, he seemed to relish the tightness and her pain. Inch by inch his rod penetrated deeper and deeper. Mrs. Green's facial features were contorted from the pain and discomfort. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she pleaded for him to stop.

Finally he was all the way in and he rested. Mrs. Green continued to plead for him to take it out but he was lost in his own ecstacy. Gradually he started to pull it back and she thought that it might be over but he did not withdraw all the way. Only the head was in now and he returned to pushing it back up her rectum. She screamed again and almost passed out when he was finally buried to the hilt again.

Slowly he retreated again only to return his cock to its deepest penetration. Finally the canal was expanded enough that the pain started to subside and Mrs. Green's body took on a life of its own. Unbelievably, even though she was disgusted by this vile bastard, her body started getting into the in and out rhythm.

Drake had started to rub her clit and this was once again having the desireable effect. " God this bitch is tight and she's starting to like it!" he thought as he continued his onslaught. When he noticed her start to coordinate her responses to his thrusts he knew that he had achieved his goal. He had forced the sweet little housewife into acting like the whore he thought she was.

The fact that she was no longer fighting or resisting him made him foolishly think that he was a stud when in reality she had just figured out how to make it easier on herself. Her goal now was to get him to cum as fast as humanly possible. She was prepared for the next few minutes of torment.

Trying to speed him towards his climax, Mrs. Green decided to take a pro-active move. She leaned on her right shoulder and reached back under his hard cock until her fingertips came in contact with his sac that was dangling and swinging back and forth against her rear. He moaned in pleasure when she grasped his balls and playfully rolled them around in the palm of her hand. When she grabbed them and held them tightly she knew she had him literally in the palm of her hand. She was now in control!

For a split second she thought of pulverizing them so that he could never rape another woman. He sensed the control that she now had and stopped his thrusting.

However, once again her body let her down and she knew that she, as much as it disgusted her, wanted this dispicable man to make her cum yet again. Even though she knew she was degrading herself, she resumed playing with his balls and begged him to fuck her ass even harder. She started to encourage him with her countering movements to his thrusts but felt that a verbal response might bring him over the edge. Each of the males that had fucked her today had liked it when she talked dirty.

"Come on you mutherfucker! Fuck my ass! Give it to me! Make me your whore!"

The combination of her movements and her taunts brought him to the abyss. Although he was enjoying the tightness of her ass and didn't want this feeling to end, he knew his body demanded release and so with one last mighty roar, he released his load deep into her bowels. "OHHH... FUCKKK... I'MMM.. CUMMMMM.. INGGGG!!!! YOUR ASS IS SO FUCKINGGGG... TIGHT!!!!! HERE.. ITTTT.. CUMS... YOU.. SLUT.. HERE... ITTTTT... CUMMMMS!!!!!"

He drove into her so hard that her knees gave out and his final release forced her to lay flat on her belly as he finished releasing every drop.

denny9
denny9
654 Followers
12