Mrs. Green Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Green felt totally used and was disgusted with him but more so with herself for letting herself get in this position. Just then she realized that the greasy clerk hadn't used a condom! "Oh my God! What if he has AIDS?"she thought panic-stricken.

She used all of her strength to push the exhausted rapist off her back and felt his cum leaking down her ass to her cunt. "Oh no!"she cried and started to wipe the area with the bed sheet. Drake, in his post-coitis stupour thought that she was still trying to get herself off, so he snickered. He rolled over and she dragged herself to the washroom and fell into the shower.

No matter how hard she scrubbed she couldn't make herself feel clean. Finally Drake appeared, turned off the shower and handed her a towel and her clothes.

When she came out he handed her $100 (of her own money) and pointed to 2 video cassettes sitting by her purse. "A deal is a deal, "he said. "I took the liberty of calling a cab. Just in case you get any ideas about calling the cops, don't forget, Joanne Green, I still know where you live. As an insurance policy I've kept a copy of the video I made of you fucking and sucking the boy. By the way he wasn't your son was he? You called out the name Bobby when you were fucking the boy and I noticed in your licence that a Bobby Green is listed as your next of kin should anything happen to you. Should he ever see your movie debut he might be surprised about your using his name. "

Just then a car horn honked and Mrs. Green, still stunned at what had happened to her, just grabbed the tapes, stashed the money into her purse and darted out the door to the safety of the cab.

Telling the driver where her car was made his ears perk up along with another part of his anatomy. The 62 year old veteran cabby lewdly ogled her in the rear-view mirror and realized that even though she was just another hooker returning to Hooker's Alley after fucking some john in that flea-bitten motel, she was a looker. He adjusted the mirror and admired the firm tits barely contained by the bright red tank top. The flat belly leading to the red micro-mini pleasured his weary old eyes. He knew he had to have her.

She was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't notice him pulling into the abandoned parking lot that she and Dennis had used earlier today. Before she even became aware of where they were, he was out of his door and into the backseat with her. "Here's $50 bitch! Suck me off!"

Not waiting for an answer he had his fly undone and was shoving her face towards his already erect cock. It was all happening so fast that his cock was trying to force its way past her lips before she was even able to respond.

"No! No! You don't understand!"she cried. "I'm not a prostitute! Please you've got to believe me!"

"Sure bitch! You want to come down here to Hooker's Alley after leaving that dirty little motel dressed like that at this time of night! Do I look stupid to you? What is it? You think that pretty little mouth of yours is worth more than $50? Ok! I've had a good night of tips. I'll give you $60 but I'm not wearing a rubber and you're going to swallow every ounce of cum!"

With that he forced her head down into his lap with both hands. Unwillingly her lips allowed his blood-filled organ into her mouth. He started his march toward ejaculation and she didn't have the strength to fight him. She let him use her mouth and finally she knew he was about to cum. She tried to use what little strength she had left to force him out of her mouth but he was just too strong and intent on blowing his load.

Thankfully he didn't last much longer. A flood of cum erupted into her throat as he bellowed, "Suck it slut! Suck my cock you fucking cocksucker!!!" The last few jets of cum were spewed all over her face and chest as he finally let his cock leave the confines of her mouth.

"Ok bitch. Here's your sixty bucks! Now get outta my cab and get back to work and I'll do the same!" With that he pulled her out, climbed back behind the wheel and drove off without looking back.

Mrs. Green stood there stunned for a few minutes and wondered how all this could have happened to her. She considered herself a good person. Before she could come up with an answer, her attention was drawn to the flashing police car lights that were approaching the parking lot. "Get out of here now, "her sub-conscious warned her, "before anything else happens to you!"

...to be continued...

12