Mrs. G's Odyssey Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife and teacher gets caught up in students' games.
11.9k words
4.61
65k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medley
medley
390 Followers

This story is a work of fiction, while certain characters or ideas may be loosely related to real people not enough that they or anyone would know, that's why fantasy is fantasy. The theme is a wife and teacher swept into things and pushed into doing things she normally wouldn't do or agree to. It is not non consentual, but it is coerced or at least lightly nudged. If this boundary pushing might offend you you don't have to read it...

*

Hi! I can't believe that I'm writing this! My name is Melanie I won't give you my last name, but I'll tell you that it starts with a G and can be hard to pronounce. I've been a teacher for 7 years now! Most of my students call me Mrs. G. I've been fighting a war to keep my job and life for about 6 months now. Let me explain.

When I had interviewed for my teaching job I had gone in for an elementary school teacher for grade 4 or 5. I was 23 and just wanted to deal with younger kids, having just finished college and only having been married for a year I didn't want to be around hormonal boys. I had had enough of that in college. The town had had a sudden opening in grade 12 history, and I had run a dual major in education and history. They hadn't gotten any applicants for that job, but plenty for the elementary job, and they offered me a bonus to take it. So I did.

Now seven years later I'm thirty years old and still teach in the same high school. It's not as bad as I thought it would be and after the first year I kind of got used to it. I've always been proud of my looks, which I thought might get me into trouble dealing with teenagers, but now I downplay it so much that it's never been a factor, or affected my teaching. That is until six months ago. I'll describe myself in a bit, because I know that on a site like this it's important, but let me start by getting into this whole sordid little tale. I'm starting the tale a good six months ago...

I was on my lunch break and walking out by the gymnasiums. There are no classrooms out there, but during busy hallway times it can be easier to cut around the two gyms than go through the main halls. Between the two gyms there's a foyer that serves as an entrance during sporting events, but during school it is rarely used. As I approached I smelled a strong odor of marijuana. I had smoked it a bit in college and the smell momentarily brought back memories. Then I promptly pushed them away and remembered I was a teacher now and was about to walk in on students smoking pot! My heels had been making a steady clacking in the hallways and I heard them pause as I got to the double doors and pushed them open. A cloud of smoke spilled out.

"Shit!" I heard someone say, I looked at the three young men standing in front of me. Two of them I immediately recognized as students in one of my classes, the third looked familiar from the halls. One of them had a joint in his mouth and had clearly just inhaled, in his panic he began to cough and gag.

"MRS. G!" One of my two students, Dean squawked, a freshly rolled joint fell from his fingers bouncing on the linoleum and rolling a foot or so.

"Oh my god!" The third said. He was recovering from his choking. I was trying to remember his name, he wasn't in any of my classes, but I knew him from the senior class.

"Mrs. G. Please don't get us in trouble!" My other student, Martin said. "This is our senior year! The school has that zero tolerance policy! We're all eighteen we'd be in deep shit... I mean trouble!" He was pleading, and his bloodshot eyes were desperate.

It was late September we were enjoying a nice heat wave, and I had been in a really good mood. The whole situation had taken me by surprise, and that's how I made my first critical mistake!

"Listen!" I said bending at the knees to pick up the joint that had rolled away. Although I was wearing a calf length denim skirt, there was nothing even remotely sexual about crouching to retrieve the joint. "Everyone makes mistakes when they're young, but I know you're all smart kids, you've gotta' outgrow this stuff." I said holding up the joint. "However! I won't tell the dean THIS time." I extended my hand to the kid who had just finished choking. He placed the half smoked joint in my hand. Then reached into his pocket and put the rest of a small baggie in my hand. I hadn't expected that, sort of naively thinking the joints had been it.

"Thanks Mrs. G." He said. "If I get in any more trouble I'll get expelled, and I'd have to try to get into another school quick enough to not miss any work, my parents would kill me." His voice was still scratchy.

"Now get back to lunch." I said. "I'll see you two in class." Smoothing out my skirt from kneeling down and tucking the small handful of pot into one of my pockets I walked out the other door and proceeded towards the main building where my classroom was.

Little did I know how paranoid these kids were of getting in trouble. They watched me walk down the hall one of my students staying close enough to make sure I didn't dispose of the pot before reaching my classroom. I had two back to back classes between lunch and the last bell, with one of the two boys in each class. At the end of the day the marijuana was still in my pocket. (My second mistake, but not the worst I'll elaborate soon.)

From my perspective I spent the last two classes second guessing myself for not turning them in. However worse than that was what to do with the pocket full of pot I had. I was scared to throw it away, worried who might find it. If it got turned in my fingerprints WERE on it. I knew that was silly but just the same I sure as heck wasn't gonna' throw it in my classroom wastebasket.

There was also an underlying reason for me not throwing it away. As the end of the day crept up, my last class finally left. I spent a few minutes readying for tomorrow's classes Dean had lingered a moment to again thank me. In hindsight he had also taken a good look in my wastebasket to make sure I hadn't thrown the marijuana away in the classroom. They were convinced I was holding onto it and might turn them in later.

Finally I made my way out to my car. I climbed in and drove home. I only live a few miles from the school. I pulled in the driveway, my husband works evenings as a paramedic so we really only see each-other a few nights a week and mornings on the weekends. The house was quiet. I went from the driveway into the house arguing with myself. I thought about wrapping the pot up in something and burying it in the trash bag then bringing the bag out to the garage to make sure my husband didn't find it. I went to the bedroom to change out of my school clothes.

As I unbuttoned my blouse I looked at myself in the mirror, I was proud of my body, I went to the gym three times a week. At thirty I felt I was in better shape then I had been in college. I was trim, my 38C chest hadn't sagged at all, if anything they looked firmer and higher on my chest, although they probably didn't bounce the way they had when I was twenty. I had a conservative white bra on with a bit of lace at the edges.

Next I slipped my denim skirt off and lay it on the bed, being careful not to spill the contents of the pocket. I had on cream colored T-back panties. I looked at my ass in the mirror there wasn't a bit of cheesecake on it, my thighs were the same way, long hours on the orbital had paid off. Finally I took my hair and put it in a pony tail, leaving the two barrettes that kept it out of my face all day on my dresser. It looked like a bushy auburn pom-pom behind my head, but it was comfortable.

Going into the bathroom and cranking open the bathroom window I got out a candle and lit it with a wooden match. Neither my husband nor I smoke so we don't own any lighters. I then retrieved my skirt and pulling the marijuana out of the pocket I set it on the bathroom sink and picked up the un-smoked joint. It had been probably 8 years since I smoked, before I met my husband when I was a junior in college. (My Biggest mistake, but not my last)

I struck another wooden match and shaking my head thankful my husband wouldn't be home for a good 8 hours I put the joint in my mouth lit it and inhaled. I held it in for as long as I could and then had a massive coughing fit as I exhaled. The joint went out as I gasped trying to recover. Several minutes went by and I was half laughing at myself.

'WHAT was I doing?' I thought. 'This is crazy!' However I knew as soon as they gave me the pot, that it had been a long time, but that I would probably smoke it. My head began to tingle before I even relit the joint, although I continued to cough a little, over the next ten minutes I smoked almost the whole joint.

So there I was in my bathroom in an empty house, in just a bra and panties. (I didn't want my clothes to smell like pot) I had been blowing the pot out the bathroom window. I have no idea how many seconds passed. I had put the joint down and was absolutely completely high and then there was a loud pounding at the door downstairs!

I froze, and my heart went cold. I looked at the open bathroom window, I had been blowing smoke out towards my backyard. Had a cop gone by and smelled it!? A moment passed, and the knocking came again. I grabbed the pot and stuffed it in a bathroom drawer, moving my feminine products over it. Then grabbing my bathrobe from the closet I looked out the front window. There was no cruiser. The banging came again, it sounded like the back door.

I ran downstairs slipping my robe on and tying it. Through the curtain on the backdoor I could see three forms.

"Mrs. G, Open up it's Martin, Dean, and Joe!" The voice said. They must've heard me crashing through the house in my panic. Joe that was the third kids' name.

'What the hell were they doing here?' I thought. The doorknob began to turn, I hadn't locked it when I came in!

"Hi Mrs. G!" Dean said, his tone was pretty smug, a little threatening.

"What are you doing here?" I asked stupidly, the scare had sobered me up, but I was still high, still slow to react and comprehend.

"Mrs. G!" Joe said. "I can't believe you smoked our weed!"

"What?" I said dumbfounded.

"We followed you from school to make sure you didn't go to the police station. Once you got home we figured we'd wait a few minutes to see if maybe you would call them, because we knew you hadn't thrown it away yet." Martin said. They had shut the door behind them and were gathered around by the couch. I stood at the foot of the stairs about ten feet away numb.

"Then we smelled it." Joe said. "It took a few minutes to believe, but here we are. Since it's our weed anyway it's only fair that you share. We stood in the driveway watching the smoke come out of an upstairs window. C'mon let's go smoke some more." Joe walked by me, and right up the stairs. He passed within inches of me, I looked down at my bathrobe suddenly very embarrassed. The other boys followed.

"C'mon Mrs. G." Dean said as he passed me. Upstairs I heard them wandering about.

"OOOH a master bathroom." Joe's voice said. "Smells like pot in here! Hurry up Mrs. G!"

My mind was in turmoil, every fiber knew that what was happening was wrong, but I couldn't figure out how to fix it. The boys' were being very forceful and confrontational, I was more than a little nervous. As clouded as my brain was there was nothing I could think to do other than follow. I headed upstairs and into the bathroom.

There they were sitting around the master bath, two of them sat on the edge of the tub one on the lid of the toilet. They watched me walk in and I suddenly felt VERY self-conscious. My robe came down to my knees, but I was still feeling underdressed. Worse that I knew what was under the robe, and that I only had three articles of clothing on.

"Where'd you put the weed Mrs. G?" Dean asked his voice full of confidence and spite. My stomach knotted itself up. Joe reached over and shut the door.

"I-in here." I said opening the drawer and moving my tampons. My voice was a barely audible croak.

I raised my head and saw myself in the mirror above the sink. The bathrobe gaped open exposing my bra as I bent to retrieve the marijuana. I stood up covering it hopefully before these intruders saw anything.

"You boys really shouldn't be here." I finally found the courage to say.

"Well YOU really shouldn't be getting high Mrs. G, we just wanna' hang out!" Dean said. He took the bag of pot out of my hand and producing a small glass pipe, opened the bag and began to break off little flakes of pot and put them in the pipe.

The whole process took about a minute maybe less. I stood staring dumbfounded. Engrossed in what he was doing and numbed by already being high. A moment later he took out a lighter, lit it and after taking a big hit passed the lighter and pipe to Joe. Both Dean and Joe sat on the tub across from where I stood, Martin sat on the toilet lid to my left. When Joe was done he handed me the pipe and got his phone out.

"I gotta' text Michelle tell her we'll be over later." Joe said holding the phone in front of him and hitting buttons. "Hit that Mrs. G." He said.Passing me the pipe and lighter. Putting the pipe to my lips I took an awkward hit from the pipe. Although I gagged a little I never actually broke out coughing. Then I handed it to Martin.

"Sit down Mrs G." Dean said motioning to the sink behind me. There was no empathy in it, what he had said was a command, and I obeyed it. Sliding up onto the counter between the double sinks. My feet dangled above the floor. The pipe went around again.

As I bent to take it from Joe who was still busy typing on his phone, Joe and Dean snickered. I realized that leaning over exposed a LOT of cleavage to them both. My face had to have gone scarlet as I straightened up and tightened the robe.

"Nice tits Mrs. G." Dean said. I felt immense humiliation wash over me. One of my students had just ogled and referred to my breasts, and I was too high to say or do anything about it. I smoked more and watched the pipe go around suddenly I was acutely aware of my body, I crossed my legs tight together and pulled my robe over my chest. The pot came to me again.

Joe held the pipe in front of him, I reached out expecting him to meet me halfway, he held it out of reach. I leaned forward a little feeling my robe loosen slightly. They smirked knowing the pipe was still out of reach.

"Come N' Get it Mrs. G." Joe said menacingly. I started to get up.

"NO, NO!" Dean said scoldingly. "Keep your ass on the sink and lean." I blushed furiously and stretched my arm out. I could feel the robe sliding out from under me as I reached. I felt the top hanging lower and lower. The pipe was inches from my fingers. They were laughing and I smiled at the childish game in spite of my embarrassment and confusion.

Joe moved it further away. As I reached for it, Dean snuck a hand under me and hooked a finger in the flap of my robe, as Joe let me get the pipe. I sat up, and Dean's finger opened the robe right up. My breasts housed in their white covering gleamed in the harsh bathroom light. The boys laughed and ooohed and aahed. I covered myself with the hand not holding the pipe.

"Don't you dare cover yourself!" Dean said angrily in a commanding tone. I looked up at him my mouth gaping open, his gall amazing me, and partially waking me from my stupor. "You heard me. Leave it open or we take our weed and leave, Joe's got more than enough pics to cover us if you say ANYTHING to anyone." At this Joe held up his phone and I saw that it's camera function was on.

Fear gripped me. I finally realized the culmination of all the day's mistakes. As I sat with three students who had me in such a bind that I knew I would not be hiding my bra covered breasts from them, and I prayed knowing it would be in vain that they stopped there. This woke me up hard and I sprung to act.

"You boys are crazy! This has gone FAR ENOUGH!" I said. Indignantly covering my bra. "It was stupid to smoke the marijuana, I know, I hadn't smoked since college and admit that I was curious, but don't think that you're going to blackmail or bully me into doing anything!" I said. I had stood up and had to set the pipe down to begin actually fixing my robe.

"Oh REALLY!" Dean said standing up and getting far too close to me. "Joe has already e-mailed 15 pictures to himself, they can be printed, put on a web site, or e-mailed with a couple of short clicks. Pictures of YOU in a bathrobe, smoking pot with three eighteen year old students! A couple of REAL good pics where you're bent over with your tits hanging out reaching for the pipe. One of your pretty face eyes all bloodshot, the pipe sticking out of your mouth. So you're right we shouldn't bully you into anything, but what would you do to keep what you've done so far secret?" He spat the question at me with an acidic edge in his voice.

Dean's face was inches from my own, his tone was so harsh and threatening, I was scared to death. My mind raced, but not fast enough. I couldn't answer! I was frozen in place, my arms and legs ached they were so lost on what to do. Dean reached down and untied the belt on my robe. Then he threw it open and stepped back. I was totally powerless to stop him. Joe held up his damn phone again. I was shaking.

The boys stared at me. I had never felt so embarrassed, so exposed, but I was still petrified. I stood in front of them bared open to them! My lips trembled. 'Make it stop!' I thought to myself.

"Nice body Mrs. G!" Joe said. I winced at the words. Martin got up from his perch on the toilet lid to look me up and down. I felt sullied, and completely dejected, any ability I had to defend or speak up for myself was fading rapidly.

Before me Dean, Joe, and Martin were leering at me. Dean reached past me, brushing my hip as he did. He picked up the pipe and put it to his mouth, he then took an enormous hit and blew it in my face. The sweet smoke hung in the air of the bathroom. Tears of frustration welled up in my eyes. Dean looked back at Joe and Martin there was an awkward pause and then he reached up towards my shoulders with both hands and in one motion jerked the robe off my arms and let it slide to the floor.

All three boys laughed menacingly. Then they noticed the T-back. Dean was the first and something between a whistle and a moan escaped him.

"NIIIIIICE ass, Mrs. G." He hissed. I began backing away, with the sink right behind me I didn't have far to go. I felt my bare cheeks bump into the countertop, and I brought my hands to my face stifling a sob.

"Stop crying Mrs. G." Martin said. He took the pipe from Dean. "It's your hit, we're not gonna' hurt you, smoke some more and relax. You've got an awesome body. If you had kids you'd be a MILF." He put the pipe up by one of my hands. It was insistent, so I took it. "Take another hit." He said.

Still crying I put the pipe in my mouth and lit it. Between sobs I managed to take a hit. When I held it out Martin pushed it back to me and motioned for me to take it again. So I did.

Then they each took a couple leaving me leaning against the sink, half shivering, quiet whimpers escaping me every few moments. Time began to get hazy as I was now very high. I remember taking another hit and them adding some to the pipe.

Mostly I remember leaning against the sink VERY self-conscious looking down at my own bare skin. I could see the slight dent of my nipples through my bra. I thought of my legs, September is so busy I hadn't groomed my bikini area and there was probably some stubble peaking out of my panties. Oddly as much as my mind struggled to find a way out of the situation I was fairly resigned to being stuck in front of these boys in my bra and panties. I kept my legs close together. I had goose-bumps over my whole body.

"Mrs. G. When does your husband get home?" Joe asked, while exhaling a thick plume of smoke.

medley
medley
390 Followers