Mrs. G's Odyssey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her middle finger made contact with my labia, and I jumped and shivered. I looked up to see her reaction, she had a coy grin on her face as she slid the finger up and down the length of my sex, then she pushed it in. She did it slowly despite my already open state. She turned her hand palm up as the finger sank deeper into me. Finally she bottomed out her knuckles were against my pussy, she stuck her thumb out and pressed on the hood that covered my clitoris.

She wasn't exploring, she was fishing for a reaction! She wiggled her thumb, I was suddenly aware of every movement she made, the realization that she was going to masturbate me focused my high attention on her. Suddenly my whole body was rooted to this girl through my pussy, which began to tingle and throb. It felt so intensely good so overwhelming, I almost came right away, then it ebbed, and came back. I started to squirm, as she withdrew slightly and added another finger. She began to slowly thrust in and out of me, arching her fingers upwards into me and rubbing my clit with her thumb.

I don't remember when I started to come, but she kept it up until my body was tingling and I pulled off her fingers and fell on the floor. I lay there feeling the post orgasm drain from me, I was curled up in the fetal position on the floor beside the coffee table. I could hear them talking, but was too high to understand or listen.

"Stay still." Dean said, his voice was suddenly close to me. Something about him scared me enough that even high and drunk I froze, it brought me back to almost sober. I felt him place a hand on my bum. I remember thinking for the briefest of seconds that curled up everything was visible anyway why lift my butt cheek. Then as the thought completed I felt a finger on my anus.

"Noooooo." I said meekly, begging. That was the only word I had in me. A moment later the fingers was making tiny circles on the outside of my rectum, slowly becoming more insistent. I lay frozen as his finger slowly wormed its way into my butt. Stretching it and pulling at my sensitive skin as it wriggled and wormed inside, the intrusive finger sank deeper and deeper...

Alright I wasn't going to do the dreaded to be continued, but I really want to get something posted, as it has been TOOOOO long!!!!