Mrs Harrison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, he's....he's just being himself. He back talked me a bit earlier today and I had a talk with him, but I guess he might still be upset with me is all." Martha said trying to think fast but wishing she had come up with a better excuse than what she had thrown out. She knew that Jonathon might want to talk to Chris too make sure he didn't smart mouth his mother. "It was nothing, he should be ok." Martha said trying to play down what she had said as she looked at her husband and brought her hands behind her back. She felt her hands shake and didn't want her husband to see them. Martha looked over at the doorway as Jenny walked into the kitchen and looked at both of them. Jonathon also looked at Jenny, thinking that between Martha a Jenny something felt a little odd.

"Well maybe I should talk to him, at least get him to come out and eat." Jonathon said as he started to turn and Martha quickly stepped forward and touched his arm, causing him to look back at her.

"No Jonathon! No...I'll go and talk to him again. You know...you know that sometimes you lose your temper and...well I don't want to make a mountain out of a mole hill, ok? Let me talk to him and we can just forget it. You two start to eat and I'll try and get Chris to come eat." Martha told her husband and gave him the best smile she could and when Jonathon nodded to her, she turned and walked on shaky legs to her son's room. Upon reaching his door, she took a deep breath and lifting her arm, knocked.

"Chris, Chris is mom...can I come in?" Martha asked through the door. When no answer came, she reached down and tried to handle, finding it open. Martha opened the door and closed it behind her as she entered and noticed her son sitting on the side of his bed, dressed in only loose shorts, arms folded across his knees as he looked at the floor. "Hey." Was all she could think of too say at first, but he raised his eyes and looked at her for a second and then back at the floor. Martha sighed to herself as she thought about what to say. "You going to stay in here all night...there's food on the table." Martha said as she moved closer and sat on the edge of the headboard...the same place he had been cuffed too, she remembered.

"I already told dad, I'm not hungry." Chris said, still staring downward.

"Chris you have to eat, you need to come out...what do I have to do to get you out of here?" Martha asked, getting worried she wouldn't be able to talk to her son to get him to cooperate in such a way that her husband wouldn't ask more questions. Chris looked up at her and stared at her, then got up off the bed and walked away from her toward the door.

"Oh I don't know...maybe threaten me with your new movie!" Chris uttered out, but keeping his voice down. He knew he might be able to have his dad convinced that his mother had done what she had, but he also knew that WHAT everything that happened to him would come out. He didn't want that. He looked down at the floor again. Martha walked over to stand in front of him.

"Yes, yes I guess I could, but I...I don't have to. I'm sorry I did some of the things I did to you, but I was just so fucking pissed at you and you...you have been acting shitty as hell!" Martha muttered out to him, also being quiet as she stood close to him. He looked up at her, eyes full of hate as he looked her in the face.

"So that makes it alright to rape me! To fuck me up the ass like some damn bitch animal! Mom, do you have any idea what that did too me, how much that hurt...and I'm not talking physical pain." Chris slurred out as he felt he could barely speak, being on the verge of tears of anger and sadness. He clenched his fists up as he looked at her, then finally dropping his eyes. She closed her eyes and began to cry as well, knowing that she had seriously hurt her son. She moved forward to hold him, but he moved back, bumping against the way as he fled her. Martha continued forward and wrapped her arms around him. "No." was all Chris said as she hugged him.

"I'm sorry, that shouldn't have happened that way. I...I wanted to punish you, but...but I wanted more. Jenny told me what you two did and...and I was curious and wanted...to see...I'm not even sure what I wanted Chris. But I can't undo it, I'm sorry." Martha hurriedly spoke, fearing Chris would push her away from him. And when he didn't she continued to hold him and she even felt Chris relax and lay on her slightly. She reached up and softly panted and rubbed her son's hair as he leaned into her shoulder.

It came as a complete surprise when she began to feel her son's shorts as they began to fill out in front, more so because she wasn't even thinking about sex at the moment. After another minute she began to grin, hardly able to contain herself. She could feel that Chris was completely hard now and his erection was sprouting between her legs as they held each other. Hoping to not make the situation worse, she pushed herself back slightly to look at him.

"I think someone feels a little better." Martha said softly to him, and Chris looked down in disgust.

"Maybe I cant control that, but I don't feel better and I don't forgive you." Chris intoned as he looked at her, but Martha felt it was with nearly as much anger. Smiling slightly she reached down and pressed her hand onto his member and into his body.

"I know what I did was horrible Chris, but...but even you admitted then that you liked it some. JUST not the being forced part!" Martha said quickly when she saw his face turn red.

"I didn't like being raped!" He stated flatly as he continued to stare at her.

"I know you didn't, and I'm sorry I did that. But you like this?" Martha asked as she moved her hand to inside his shorts and wrapping her hand around his member, began softly pumping it. Martha smiled when he almost closed his eyes and moaned softly. After a minute, Chris nodded his head to her. Martha smiled even more and using her other hand, pushed his shorts down to the floor.

"And I certainly think you liked this." Martha said as she quickly dropped to her knees and looking up at him as he watched her, leaned forward and took his engorged cock into her mouth. She heard him moan even deeper and felt him thrust his hips toward her mouth. She had to grin again, even with a mouth full of her son's sausage. She sucked and slurped a minute on is member, and then popped her mouth off of it. "And I even think you liked this." Martha said and then quickly slobbered on her middle finger and brought her lips back to her sons throbbing hardness in front of her. Chris opened his eyes to see what she meant as he felt her again swallowing him, and then felt her hand at his ass, feeling her finger as it began to slid into his ass crack.

"Uhh mom I don't...oohh shit!" Chris started to protest, but was cut off when his mother quickly popped her finger into his ass.

"I think you do honey..." Martha said quickly, and then enveloped his cock again. Chris moaned out as she worked her mouth over his cock, all the while licking the head of it. After a few seconds, she began to slowly work her finger slightly into him deeper, causing him to thrust forward deeper into her mouth. When she began to push all thte way into his behind she took him all the way into her mouth and let her lips rest against his groin, his cock buried to the root in her throat. She smiled slightly, causing her to gag a little and she pulled off of his dripping wet organ as she looked up at him. "I bet you never thought your old mom could do that?" Martha asked him, her mouth dripping saliva as she leaned forward and kissed the head of her sons cock. He looked down at her and nodded.

"Jesus mom...that felt wonderful, don't stop!" Chris muttered out as he softly used his hand to pull her back on his cock. Martha giggled slightly as she again enveloped his cock with her hot mouth and again took him deep into her throat and began fucking her mouth over her sons member. Martha heard her son really start to moan deep and loud, causing her to purr inside. She began to suck on her sons cock as she let it pass her lips and she fucked her finger a bit faster into his ass, causing even more moans from him, and she knew he was about to come soon. She then felt his leg muscles begin to shake and felt him tense up.

"Oh god mom...oooooshit...UHHHHH!" Chris uttered out as he began to come. Martha felt his cock jerk in her mouth and her cheeks began to fill with his juices. She groaned around his member as she swallowed, letting her tongue play over each burst as it passed. She pushed her finger deep into her son and held it there, eliciting a huge grunt from her son and several strong spurts from him. But after that Chris relaxed and Martha pulled her mouth off of her sons member, but licking the head of it as it continued to ooze slightly. She then used her hand to grip his member as she continued to lick its head while she looked up at him.

"Now see, mommy can make you feel better. Even back here..." Martha said as she pulled her finger from his ass and brought it around and sucked it into her mouth. Chris had to laugh softly at what his mother was doing.

"That's gross mom." He said as he looked down at her, but his cock was still hard in her hand as she pumped it slightly. She leaned forward, giving her sons cock one last kiss and then raised up off her knees. She continued to pump her sons still hard organ as she leaned in and kissing him deeply, and Chris could taste himself on her tongue.

"So you still mad at me?" Martha purred too him, her mouth just inches from his. "Because if you are, I can stop this and leave." Martha said as she looked up at him and pulled close again and softly bit her sons lip, causing him to groan between that and her hand riding up and down his shaft. With her other hand she reached down and lifted her skirt and hooked her thumb into her underware.

"Jesus mom, not as long as your doing that!" Chris muttered out, his breath coming hard and his eyes rolling.

"How about when I do this?" Martha asked him as she quickly slid down her panties and pulling herself up, grabbed his cock and began to rub the head of it between her pussy lips. Chris could feel that she was dripping wet and very hot; he could even hear squishing sounds as she whipped his cock through her drenched slit. He groaned so deeply it was a growl, and he tried to push himself deeper into her, but Martha had too good of a grip on his hard member and she just backed off slightly, keeping just the head of his cock inside her. "You didn't answer me Chris. If I do this, or suck that nice hard cock of yours, are you going to stay mad at me? If we even...FUCK, are you still going to be mad at me? Yes I did fuck your cute ass...and I want to again, but are you still going to be mad at me? If so I can just stop right here and we can never do anything again, do you understand?" Martha said hurriedly, she herself wanting so very much to pull him fully inside herself, but needing his answer first.

"Oh shit mom, I'm not mad at you now, but I gotta fuck you so bad right now! Please let me push it..." Chris pleaded with his mother but was interrupted by a knock on the door. Both of them gasped, and stopped what they were saying and doing, holding perfectly still. Then to their horror the door slowly begun to swing open.

"JON NO....!" Martha started to say loudly, almost shouting, thinking it was her husband opening the door. Chris was too stunned to say anything as a head popped around the barely open door. Martha and Chris almost fainted in relief as they saw it was Jenny and not Jonathon. "Shit Jenny ...you scared the SHIT outta me!" Martha spoke harshly too her daughter, again barely keeping her voice below a yell. Jenny's eyes popped open when she noticed Chris's shorts on the floor and her mother's panties on the floor as Martha brought her legs from around her son's member. Jenny could see her brother's member covered with a wet sheen and figured it didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what had been going on in her brother's room. Jenny quickly stepped into the room and closed the door.

"Mommy! Daddy sent me to see what was taking so long, but I guess I know the reason now!" Jenny exclaimed, not believing that her mother would again be so blatant about her activities. "Daddy was going to walk down here and check, but I offered to knock on the door instead...we're almost finished eating." Jenny said as she eyed her brothers still engorged cock and her mothers hiked up skirt.

"Young lady, I don't like your tone! You...you...ah shit Jenny, I'm sorry I almost got us caught and I'm sorry I got mad at you. Chris we'll...we'll have to finish this later, ok." Martha told her son.

"Damn...yeah I guess, mom." Chris muttered as he reached down and squeezed his bobbing hard-on. Martha reached down and pulled up her panties, then looking over at her daughter, stepped over to Jenny and embraced her.

"I'm sorry I jumped at you, and thank you for coming to the room instead of your father." Martha said as she kissed her daughter softly on the lips. Jenny grinned at her.

"Too tell the truth, I kind of expected you two to be doing something...I just had a sudden thought and knew I had better come instead of daddy." Jenny said with a smile, looking at her mother.

"Well good thing you did, we...well, and we kinda got caught with our pants down." Martha said to Jenny, and then looked at her son. "Are you ok to come out in a minute?" Martha asked her son, meaning both his anger toward her and his still obviously tented underwear, having now pulled them back up. He nodded to her.

"Yeah...yeah I think so. I'll be out in a minute." Chris told her as he looked at her. He still had some anger deep in his gut, but he also knew he wanted to plant his dick as far into his mother as he could. Maybe I'll screw her so hard and so much one day, making her so damn red, that dad will have to figure out she's been screwing around on him, he thought to himself with a grin. His mother came over and gave him a hug and a passionate kiss, and then he watched as they both left his room, with him closing the door behind them. He sighed to himself, and sat back down on his bed for a minute to try and calm down enough for him to leave his room. Martha followed Jenny back into the dining room and saw that her husband and Jenny had pretty much almost finished with their supper.

"I hope he's coming out even if the foods almost cold." Jonathon said as he looked at his wife as she took a seat at the table. Martha felt her face slightly flushed as she looked over at him.

"Yeah I think so...we talked for awhile." Martha said as she looked back at her plate and tried to concentrate on seeming to eat.

"Well if he's still in a mood, I'm going to have to talk to him. I'm tired of these moods of his." Jonathon said as he continued to look at her. Martha looked back at him as she stopped with her fork near her mouth.

"Now Jon, please don't. Just let it alone, I worked very hard in there to get him ...get him to open up." Martha said as she glanced over at her daughter as she caught her smirking as she looked down at her food. Jonathon also noticed her.

"And what are you so happy about young lady?" Jonathon asked as he looked at Jenny. She jerked her head toward her father, but was at a loss for words.

"She's probably thinking about her stay over tonight...WHICH she needs to be getting ready for!" Martha said, covering for them both for her husbands questions and to get off the subject of her son. Jonathon smiled at his daughter.

"So you got your mother to give in and go huh? Well, have fun over there. How are you getting there, your mother driving you?" Jonathon asked as he looked over at Jenny.

"Yeah, at least that was the original plan anyway." Jenny said as she looked over at her mother.

"Yes, of course Jenny, I wasn't planning on changing that. Drop you off and then pick you up about the same time tomorrow night." Martha said as she looked at her daughter, but Jenny looked behind her mother and nodded her head. Martha heard Chris walking up behind her and turned to look at him.

"Come on Chris, eat up...your sister and I are almost finished. You feeling better now?" Jonathon asked his son, noticing he looked somewhat subdued for himself. Chris nodded at his father as he looked at him then at his mother and back to Jonathon.

"Yeah dad, I'm fine...I just needed to relax in my room is all." Chris said as he looked over at his mother again, then at his sister, not knowing what was said after they left his room. Jonathon nodded at him and turned to finish the last few bites on his plate.

"Come honey, have a bite...its yummy." Martha said with a wink as she grinned at her son and turned back to eating the food before her. Jenny smirked again, figuring out that her mother didn't mean the food. Chris walked over to his chair, but glanced at his father, wondering how his mother got away with what she was doing right under his fathers eyes. Chris sighed as he sat down; he knew that if things came out that he would probably be blamed, with both his mother and sister getting along so well now. He made another mental note to make sure to fuck them BOTH really hard the next time they did anything together. As he started eating his father sat back in his chair and burped.

"Excuse me, but I'm full now. I think I'll go and watch TV while you slow pokes finish up." Jonathon said as he stood up, placed his plate into the sink and began to walk into the living room.

"Yeah, I need to get together a few more things for my stay over." Jenny said as she stood up from the table and followed her father out of the room, turning to give her mother a wink as she did. Martha grinned at her daughter and continued to eat a few more bites of food from her plate. After she heard the TV playing in the other room, she looked over at her son as he continued to eat.

"So you liked our little 'talk' then?" Martha whispered to her son, causing him to look up at her. He shrugged his shoulders as he finished chewing his food.

"It was ok mom." Chris said as he looked at her, even grinning at her look of disbelief on her face after he said that.

"Only ok? You're not still mad are you...?" Martha asked him as she stared at him. Chris just looked at her seriously, wondering about that question himself. He then smiled.

"Naw, not really, but...I still haven't gotten to cum inside your pussy yet." Chris whispered over at her, a grin covering his face. Martha sighed, and then grinned back at him.

"I think that can be arraigned as I told you in your room." Martha said as she moved her hand beneath the table and ran it over her son's crotch.

"Only thing is mom, I want it tonight...at the latest!" Chris muttered softly as he leaned forward toward her. Her face showed her surprise at what he had said and she almost looked at a loss for words.

"Chris! Are you nuts! Tonight, tonight your father is home...it would be almost impossible for us to do anything tonight! We'd get caught Chris!" Martha muttered under her breath as she drew very close to him. Chris shrugged at her.

"Maybe, but that hasn't seemed to concern you much recently, but I want it tonight. That way I know if it's good enough to keep my mouth shut or not." Chris said smugly, almost not caring at this point if they were caught or not.

"If it's good enough....you little turd! Ok, ok...tonight...somehow tonight and I'll make you eat your words, literally!" Martha uttered out softly as she looked at him and quickly reached under the table and not too softly, squeezed her son's semi-hard member through his pants. She grinned as she saw his eyes grow wide with her grab. "But you better hope YOU'RE good enough as well or there will be hell to pay later!" Martha muttered out as she gave him a quick tug on his now hard cock, and then pulled herself back away from him. Chris grinned at her, and picked up another bite of food with his fork.