Mrs Harrison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry mom, I think I can, but I want it tonight." Chris said, then took the bite of food and began to chew it. Martha looked at him in worry for a second, biting her lip slightly. She didn't like Chris demanding that it be tonight, but she also could see by his look that she had pushed him to far and that he probably didn't care anymore.

"Ok, give me a moment to think." Martha said as she stared down at her plate, all the while listening to her son as he continued to wolf down his meal. After a minute, a idea suddenly came too her. She looked up at her son, just as he was finishing off his plate. "Ok, I think I have it. When I take your sister to her sleep over you make up an excuse to leave the house and we'll meet somewhere after I drop her off." Martha said with a smile as she looked at her son. Chris looked at her and nodded, then shrugged.

"Ok, fine, but where do we meet?" Chris muttered out as he pushed his plate away from him and folded his arms down on the table.

"Umm...you know that old abandoned building near the end of Shaw Street, I never see any cars there and I don't think the police patrol through there. Meet me there ok?" Martha whispered as she felt her heart beating very quickly. Her fears grew as well as her excitement...fear at being found out by her husband, or her son reveling what was going on, but she felt her blood boiling for exactly the same reasons...her doing things she wasn't supposed to do, or even think about.

"That sounds fine mom, I hope you're ready to fog up your cars windows?" Chris asked softly, his teasing smile making Martha mad, even as it made her shiver in excitement.

"No, it has to be your car Chris, and...don't get too smug with me dammit! I can't be out to long so it will have to be quick!" Martha said with a worried look as she glanced over in the direction of the living room, as if she could see through the walls and see her husband. Chris saw her breathing heavily and saw her nervous look toward the living room and knew she was afraid, but he also wondered how much of it was excitement as well. He knew he was so excited at the thought of sliding his cock deep into his mother that he figured he could lift the table now if he just pushed his hips slightly forward. Martha looked back over at him and bit her lip, then smiled as she saw him staring at him. "Tonight then sweetie, but I have to get into the living room before your father becomes curious...either that or I rape you right here!" Martha moaned out as she stood up and quickly leaned down and kissed her son passionately on his lip. She quickly ran a hand over his chest and then down to his crotch, squeezing his hard-on yet again, only this time in wanton desire and not anger. "Tonight!" She said again as she straightened, and quickly walked through the kitchen and into the living room.

Chris sat at the table for a few minutes, thinking about how excited he was and pondering how he felt now about his mother. He still was hurt by what she had done, but was beginning to understand her better, even thinking that if she had only done the things she had done to him slightly differently, that he wouldn't have had a problem with what she had done. But before he got up out of the chair, he promised himself he would still get even on both his mother and little sister. But for tonight he figured he would just fuck the shit out his mother and come up with something for that later. He stood up and gathered the last of the dishes off the table, placing them in the sink in the kitchen on his way through to the living room. Chris looked over at his mother sitting with her legs curled up on the couch as she seemed to watch TV. Jonathon was in his recliner with his feet up and glanced back at him as he walked behind the chair on his way to his room.

"Chris, did you clean up your plate?" Jonathon asked him as he passed the back of the chair. Chris had a bad habit of leaving his plates after he had eaten and Jonathon wasn't in the mood tonight to pick up after his son. Chris noticed his mother glancing his way as well.

"Yeah sure dad, mine and moms." Chris replied over his shoulder as he got to the hallway and then turned back toward the living room. "I'll probably be going out tonight, I arraigned to hook up with this girl...I just hope I get lucky!" Chris said with a grin, looking at his mother. She had been watching him walk away, and at his remark she blushed horribly and turned her head more toward the TV, part in anger, embarrassment, and amusement. Jonathon looked back at him, his eyebrows raised toward his son and a minor grin on his face.

"Well...whatever Chris, just make sure you have protection." Jonathon threw in, it being not unusual for his son to brag about his sex life. Both of them looked over at Martha when they heard her start to giggle seconds after Chris's statement. She looked at them both and turned even a darker shade of red knowing she had an audience. She quickly forced herself to stop, with only a smile still remaining as she turned back toward the TV. Chris grinned and shook his head as he turned and walked into his room, closing the door behind him.

Jenny came back into the hallway from her room, setting down a small overnight bag and her favorite pillow just outside her room. She walked into the living room and walked over to her father and hugged him from behind.

"If moms ready to go we can leave, so I figured Id give you a hug." Jenny said and Jonathon raised his arms to surround her arms.

"Ok sweetie, have...but don't stay up too late, or you'll be tired tomorrow." Jonathon said as he still half watched what was on the TV.

"I'm ready Jenny; I just need to slip on my shoes in the bedroom." Martha said as she got off the couch and walked into her room. Martha quickly slipped on her shoes and started to walk out of her room, but hesitated. She then quickly walked to her closet and picked up what she wanted and slipped it into her purse. She then smiled and walked back out into the living room. "Ok, I'm ready now Jenny." Martha said as she continued to walk to the front door. She heard her husband say "See you in a bit honey", and saw her daughter coming up behind her as she opened the door.

After they both climbed into the car and Martha starting it up, and pulling out of the drive, neither of them said a word, both of them wrapped up in their own thoughts. Only after she had drove a few miles did she notice her daughters legs bouncing in a manner that Martha knew indicated Jenny as being nervous.

"You excited honey?" Martha said with a grin over at her daughter. Jenny looked confused for a second, then smiled at her mother.

"Yes, very excited and all. My heart is going like crazy and my stomach has butterflies." Jenny said as she breathed deeply as she looked at her.

"Jenny...listen if you decide you don't want to do anything with Suzie, please don't just to satisfy my twisted cravings." Martha said with a smirk, though meaning what she said. Jenny Smiled at her mother and nodded, then shook her head as if she was confused.

"No I want to be with Suzie, even after being with you and Chris. Suzie...Suzie just makes me feel different is all, though the same...you know?" Jenny muttered out as she stared off into space a bit. But Martha felt her daughters hand as Jenny placed it on her thigh and Martha felt as her daughter unconsciously moved it up her thigh as she played it over her leg.

"I'm not sure honey, but I do know if you keep moving your hand that way...you may not be getting to your friend house!" Martha gasped out to her daughter causing Jenny to snap out of her reverie. Jenny grinned at her mother as she stopped...then quickly slip her hand up her mothers thigh.

"So if I do this we are going...mommy you're not wearing panties! Did you want to stop before you dropped me off at Suzie's?" Jenny asked playfully of her mother. Jenny could see even in the poor light cast off by headlights and street lamps that her mother was blushing.

"Well, lets just say....lets say its for after I drop you off!" Martha said panting, still feeling her daughters hand at her crotch and feeling her self getting even wetter then what she had been.

"Huh?" Was all Jenny could say in reply to her mother. Martha bit her lip slightly, half wondering if she shouldn't tell her daughter now where she was going next.

"Your brother is blackmailing me into fucking him tonight! I have to meet him and fuck him in his car." Martha uttered in embarrassment and anger as she glanced over at her daughter. Jenny opened her mouth wide in surprise, and then smiled at her mother.

"I'm sorry mommy but...but you deserve it. After what you did to him I mean!" Jenny said hastily, trying to hide her smile, knowing her mother was mad and growing madder.

"You little...alright my little bitch, you just wait till you're back home. I'll have some nice little punishments when you get back home!" Martha said angrily, but with a slightly smile.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Harrison...sorry!" Jenny intoned as she looked at her mother, though she still had to hide a smile knowing Chris was only doing it this way to get even with their mother. But Jenny pulled her hand from her mothers open legs and looked forward, trying to hide her growing excitement over her new 'punishment.'

"That won't save your ass my beautiful little twat, and lick those fingers clean! I don't want you messing up my car! You better be glad were here, or you'd be cleaning the mess from the source." Martha said now with a grin as she pulled onto the street where Suzie's parents lived. Jenny quickly licked and sucked any little trace of her mother's juices from her hand as they came to a stop in front of Suzie's house. "Ok then Jenny, you have as much fun as you like tonight and tomorrow, but after that...!" Martha said, trying to look stern, but losing it and breaking up laughing as she leaned over and hugged her daughter. 'You have fun sweetie!" Martha said with a wink as her daughter got out and grabbed her bag.

"Umm, you too mommy! Tell Chris hi for me!" Jenny said playfully as she walked away from the car toward the house, giving her mother a huge grin in the light from the streetlights. Martha gave her a dirty look.

"Ohhh you wait!" Martha replied with a smile as she saw her daughter ring the bell and see the door quickly answered by a mature black woman that Martha knew was Suzie's mother. Martha waved at both of them from the car as they entered inside and closed the door behind them. She sighed as she started the car back up and drove away toward her rendezvous.

As she drove Martha couldn't help but feel totally excited, even though her son Chris was making her do this tonight, she told herself. Martha didn't mind her son calling the shots; it excited her...almost as when she dominated Jenny. Martha drove just a bit faster, partly in a hurry to be with Chris and part from the knowledge that she would have to be quick least Jonathon get worry as too where she was. Shortly she pulled down the side road and saw the old abandoned mill works she had told Chris to meet her at. Driving around back, she slowed her car to a stop near her sons. Quickly getting out of the car, slowing only to pull something out of her purse. As she walked up to his car she saw her son open the door and slid his legs out to look at her as she approached.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to..." Chris started to say but was interrupted when his mother walked up to him and roughly pushed him down in the seat.

"Just shut up!" Martha growled out to her son. As he started to sit back up, Martha grabbed a wrist and flipped one end of the handcuffs he had pulled from her purse onto it, closing it tightly over his wrist. She then kneed him in the chest, forcing him back into the seat and pulling his cuffed arm down and back, sliding the cuff through the passenger side door handle.

"Hey...!" He started to say, and then felt her quickly grab his other wrist and slide it home into the other cuff, closing it before he could seriously fight her. "Jesus mom...not this shit again!" Chris uttered out, not believing she was doing this to him....in his own car yet!

"I guess you won't shut up unless I make you huh?" Martha said with a grin, and then pressed her body forward, bringing her lips to stifle his forthcoming comments. He then began to moan as she kissed him harder and he started feeling her hands beginning to rub over his crotch. His cock which had been partly hard in anticipation soon grew to full hardness and was like a lump of iron inside his jeans at his mother's actions on top of him. "Hmmm something tells me you're enjoying this!" she said teasingly as she broke her kiss, but continued her hand action below. He didn't say anything, figuring by the cuffs that she wanted to play it her way. She smiled at him as she rose off of him and leaned over and lowered the driver side seat.

"I think we better make room for this ...and we have to hurry, so I hope you're not planning a long slow love session?" Martha said, again teasing him as she reached for his jeans and unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled them down his legs with a grunt.

"Shit no, I just want to fuck the shit out of you ...that and dump about a gallon of cum inside your hairy twat...mother!" Chris uttered out in anger and lust. He wasn't feeling a great amount of love for her at the moment after the day's events, mainly just a great desire to make her scream on the end of his dick while he came in her. Martha looked up at him, surprised by his tone and anger. She had been hoping that a lot of it had bled off, but she could still tell he was very angry at her.

"Fine, since you just want to squirt your cum in me, we don't need any preliminaries then do we!" Martha said angrily as she moved up and over her son. She had planned on teasing him a bit with her mouth over his hardness, but her son had pissed her off again, so she thought she might do as he wanted and just fuck him senseless till he filled her up. She felt his organ as it slid through her pubic hair and she continued up until her son was seat over the entrance to her wet, engorged hole. "Alright you little shit, here it comes!" Martha said as she quickly aligned them together and slammed herself onto her sons cock to the root.

"AHHHHHH!" Both of them uttered out in pain, almost in unison, when in her haste Martha's pussy lips slid back inside her and hitting a dry spot near the base of her son's member, caused quick friction in her movement down his shaft.

"Stupid bitch!" Chris muttered out as he gave his mother a quick glaring look. Martha gasped out; still amazed her son was so angry at her. She instantly grew even angrier at her son.

"You fucking shit!" Martha growled out, and without thinking in her anger, spat in her sons face. Her sons completely shocked expression at her action was like a bucket of cold water being thrown into her face and Martha jerked back. Chris's face grew livid red, and he was unable to speak for a moment. Martha too was unable to speak and a thousand emotions flew through her mind and body and she suddenly felt faint. Confusion, lust, anger, passion....almost every emotion she could think of ran through her right now and the only thing she could feel above her mix of emotions now was her physical senses...in particular the hard cock that was still buried deep inside her.

Again not letting herself think, she acted. Shooting her body back down, she grabbed her sons head in both hands and began licking her spit from her son's face where it had hit her son and ran down his cheek and neck. Martha growled, feeling so totally lost and so consumed with lust right now, needing to just please her son, and herself. Her body began to react on its own and Chris felt his mother above him as she began siding off, then back onto his embedded cock. Now he was confused: still angry but feeling his mothers tongue laving over his face almost in way of apology for what she had done, as well as the sensations her now humping body was send through the bridge between them...through his cock.

"Oh god bitch...FUCK ME!" Chris spat out to his mother, beginning to hump his hips back at his mother. Martha jerked up slightly and looked at him, and Chris could see her eyes were glazed over, completely lost in lust.

"OH YES, I'm your bitch....FUCK YOUR BITCH!" Martha growled out, not knowing or caring at the moment what she was saying; hardly even knowing who she was saying it too...only knowing there was a hard cock now pounding into her and a warm body below her. "YES...YES, FUCK YOUR BITCH!" Martha again growled out loudly, then slammed back down to kiss her son intensely, even biting on his lips too the point of drawing blood.

"Shit!" Was all Chris could mutter out as he moved his head away from his mother after she drew blood from him. But in so doing he exposed his neck to her and she began biting and kissing on her new target. Quickly Chris began to hump up into his mother harder, almost as if trying to get her off of him. But Martha responded by grinding herself harder onto him. In seconds Chris felt his mother stop biting his neck as she threw her head back and screamed out.

"AHHHHHHH...shit, shit, shit, yes, yes....ooohhhhh...uuhhhmmmyy gawd....AARRGGHHHH!" Martha screamed out so loud in the car that Chris's ears rung out in the confined space and he continued to pump his cock into his convulsing mother as she wreathed into her orgasm. He grinned at how strong it was and tried to fuck her even harder.

"Cum bitch, cum bitch...CUM!" Chris grunted out as he jack hammered his pelvis up to his mothers and instead of Martha orgasm slowing down she started another even stronger one.

"Awwwwwww shit....OOOHHH...OOHHHHAAAAAA!" She groaned out weaker this time and slung her head into her son's neck, but humped her hips back at her sons. A strong convulsion ran through her and her pussy spasmed hard against her sons cock. Chris getting pleasure out of almost punishing his mother and fucking hard into her was caught off guard by her muscles as they began to milk his cock hard, and he found himself suddenly thrust over the edge himself.

"Uhh shit, not...uuhh...now!" Was all Chris could moan out as he fought to hold back, but felt his balls tighten up and he began to shoot deep into his mother. Martha, feeling him jerk inside her and felling her pussy get even wetter, knew he was now cumming. She smiled weakly as she lay on top of him.

"Ummm yes...cum in me...cum in your bitch!" Martha moaned out softly as she nuzzled his neck and then rained soft kisses on it as her strong orgasms subsided with small after shocks. She just lay there smiling as she felt their liquid mixture squish from inside her and onto her son's balls and legs. Feeling contented and all anger flushed out of her, she weakly lifted her head off of Chris as she looked at him after he stopped thrusting into her and lay still. "You feeling better now?" She asked her son looking at him, and almost as soon as she did getting her answer written on his face.

"No! I wanted to fuck you harder...make you sorer then hell, to hurt you like...!" Chris almost screamed out at his mother, stopping when he felt he had said too much. Martha looked down at him, knowing what he wanted to say.

"Like I hurt you Chris? I know, and I'm sorry, that I took it to far earlier. I can't take it back...I didn't mean to hurt you, just to embarrass you like you did me. I'm sorry." Martha told her son as softly as she could as she looked at his face. She could see the hurt and anger in his eyes as he looked up at her.

"Mom...!" Chris tried to speak but choked on his words as he was over come with emotion and he turned his head away from her. Martha could see tears streaming down his cheeks and reached up to try and wipe them away. He jerked his face away from her hands, causing Martha to sigh. She didn't know what to do to console her son if he wouldn't even let her try and help...knowing she was the cause of his emotions. She reached into a pocket in her bunched up skirt and fished out the key to the cuffs and reaching up, unlocked them, freeing her son's hands.