Mrs Harrison Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok guys, after you finish eating, head upstairs, understood? Ruth asked both of them, though she shot a look at her daughter. Jenny murmured she understood and Suzie just nodded. Ruth then headed off to the kitchen and dropped off her plate and glass and coming behind her husband, wrapped her arms around his chest from behind.

"Hold on woman, I'm almost done eating." He said with a grin as he took another bite of his food. Ruth leaned over and suckled on his earlobe.

"Better save room for desert, maybe some homemade ice cream." She whispered softly into his ear. Even though she whispered, both the girl heard her as it was very quiet. Suzie looked at Jenny and they both chuckled, though Jenny blushed again.

"Get a room you two!" Suzie said with a smile, though Jenny heard sarcasm as well in her tone.

"Will have one...just as soon as you two remove yourselves from it." Ruth said playfully, choosing to ignore her daughters tone. In playful contempt to her daughters sarcasm she began running her hands down her husbands chest, then stomach, giving her daughter a wicked grin as Suzie looked at her not believing her mother was doing this in front of her guest. Jenny stared at the scene, a bit shocked but amused at the play of events. Suzie reached out and took her hand and indicated they should get up, which they both did.

"Seeing as you two aren't going to wait for us to leave, can you take care of our dishes so we can leave before we go blind." Suzie said as they got up, causing her mother to chuckle. Ruth lifted up still laughing as she softly grabbed her daughters arm.

"I'll wait till you get your dishes taken care of, just leave them in the kitchen. They can wait till later." Ruth said, then seeing the two girls head toward the kitchen she resumed her place hugging her husband from behind and running her hands over his body, while she nibbled his neck. A half minute later when the girls were on their way back through heading for the stairs, they both glanced at the couple at the table. Ruth had done worked one hand into her husbands pant and the other was holding his jaw line as he had turned toward her and they were kissing passionately.

"Oh come on, I thought you were gonna wait." Suzie said as she continued onto the stairs, but Jenny slowed as she looked down at Ruth fondling and kissing her husband. Ruth noticed from the corner or her eye that one of them had stopped breaking her kiss with her husband, both her and Gerald glanced at the young guest, both grinning slightly.

"Well...?" Ruth asked playfully as she looked dead on the teenager, all the while the hand in his pants never stopping its movements.

"Nothing." Was all Jenny could gasp out as she tore her eyes off the hand filled pants as Ruth seemed to be moving her hand with even more vigor. "Uh nothing." Jenny gasped out again as she quickly flipped around and head to Suzie, where she waited for Jenny at the foot of the stairs. They both heard Suzie's parents laughing loudly now, but neither turned to look as they walked quickly upstairs.

"Sorry, but my parents are both perverts." Suzie said, real anger coating her voice as they reached the top and entered her room. Suzie locked the door behind them. "They just wanted to embarrass you....knowing that would embarrass me. Jesus, she could've waited till you were out of the room before giving him a hand job!" Suzie said, seeming to grow even more angry to Jenny, not less so. She didn't like her friend being upset and after a few seconds she closed the distance between them and hugged her.

"It's ok, I wasn't really that embarrassed...ok, I was when she...well, made that comment, but it sounded like she was just trying to be funny." Jenny offered up, trying to calm her. "And as for, ummm...the hand job...it was kinda funny." Jenny said with a small smile, looking into Suzie's eyes. Suzie returned the look and after a bit seemed to deflate and shook her head.

"I know, it's just...it's just like my mom is trying to be a sister stead of a mother, you know? It's irritating." Suzie sighed out, softly breaking their embrace as she sat down on the edge of her bed. Jenny followed her and sat next to her, putting her arm over her neck and pulling her closer.

"I don't know, I guess that might be better then her not being like a sister...you know just bossing you around." Jenny told her, just searching for something to get Suzie out of her morose mood. She felt Suzie shrug and then heard her sigh softly.

"I know, and I understand. I love my mom, she's great, I guess what makes me frustrated is that at times I do think of her like my sister, stead of my mom. Then when she goes all mom'ish on me it flips me...well...anyway, it doesn't matter." Suzie changed subjects suddenly, deciding she didn't like where her thoughts were going and how they made her feel. Her friend/lover was here and she didn't want to waste it. Then she remembered what Jenny promised her before they went down stairs. "Oh hey...you ready to tell me...you know, about...?" Suzie asked in about the most unsubtle way she could think of to get both their minds thinking on the same thing. Jenny sat back and looked at her.

"I...I guess, though I don't know how to start." Jenny said as she looked at her expectant friend. "I very tense...do you think you can get me, umm...us some more wine coolers? I kinda think I'm gonna need them." Jenny asked her, a hopeful look on her face and saw Suzie's mouth quickly grow into a huge grin.

"No, but you can go down and get them." Suzie told her, her smile growing even broader and she almost seemed on the verge of laughing. When she saw Jenny about to argue with her she interrupted her quickly. "Nuh-uh, mom would probably be pissed if they catch me down there...but you should be able to get away with it." Suzie said, using a finger to point at her.

"What if they are...?" Jenny asked meekly as Suzie really then started to laugh.

"Uh-huh, probably so, but if you want those drinks you're gonna have to risk it." Suzie said, then seeing Jenny hesitate, she stood up and pulled Jenny up from the bed, and then walked over to the door and unlocked it. "Out! And make sure you bring me some as well, so you don't have to go again." Suzie said as she gently but firmly led her out the door and softly closed it behind her.

"Shit!" Was all Jenny could think to say as she quietly went down the stairs, hearing every creak as she walked, no matter how soft. As she started to pass into the dining room started to hear the sound from big screen Tv in the living room. She stopped for a few seconds to listen, and it was very obvious from the noise from it that they wer watching a porno movie. She caught herself grinning hugely as she continued walking forward and she could now see won into the living room, which was two steps lower then the other rooms. She could also clearly see the movie playing on the TV, she had no idea of the title or who the people were, but could clearly make out the two white females as they kissed on and over a very tall black man. She stopped for a minute to watch the movie and only when she saw Ruth stand up from the couch in front of the TV to remove her shirt, did she come to her senses and finish moving into the kitchen. She stood cursing herself, but thanking the fact that the dining room was completely dark, making it difficult for Suzie's mother to see her.

Jenny moved closer to the fridge, which see saw would place her right next to the open bar area overlooking the living room. As she tiptoed closer and could now see the movie again, she realized that the opening was much closer to the couch where the two adults were sitting. Now she knew exactly why Suzie thought her coming to the kitchen was so funny and why she refused to go. Jenny sighed and looked up at the movie, seeing the two women as they moved over the man. One of them was kissing him and getting her pussy rubbed and fucked by his fingers, while the other was steadily licking and sucking on the actors cock. Jenny looked further out, now seeing slightly over the couch and could quite clearly see Ruth, now kneeling down in front of her husband, her head steadily bobbing up and down as she sucked his cock.

Jenny's heart beat a mile a minute, knowing if she was caught she might get in some trouble but found she had to watch the scene before her. Totally ignoring the TV she watched as Ruth sucked audibly on her husband and Jenny found herself comparing his length to her brother and father, figuring he was between them in size...slightly longer then her brother, but quite a bit shorter and thinner then her father. As she watched Ruth brought her hand up, though jenny wasn't sure f she was stroking him lower down or weather she had her hand cupping his balls. Then she wondered if she had done like her mother had done to Chris and was playing with his ass. Jenny leaned further out to see if she could tell and she must have moved something because a small pop sounded below her on the counter. She immediately moved back, her heart beating even harder...she even realized she was sweating.

After a minute she cursed herself and figured she needed to try and get the coolers from the fridge. Fearfully she peered over the partition again to see if they were still preoccupied...figuring since they hadn't come to check the noise they had been to busy to notice it. She saw Ruth still going to town, sucking and licking on Gerald's cock. Jenny was almost about to drop back down and move to the fridge when Ruth looked up and made eye contact with her. Jenny just froze, but she saw Ruth raise her hand and wave at her.

"Hi sweetie." Ruth said as she raised her mouth from her husbands wet cock. Gerald immediately leaned his head back too see who was behind him. He smiled up at her as she stood frozen in place. His wife still staring at her, though jenny noticed her hand never stopped pumping slightly at the base of his cock.

"Hey Jenny...anything we can help you with?" Gerald asked playfully, seemingly not surprised in the least with Jenny's appearance. Jenny snapped out of her stupor and finally moved back out of view.

"Oh god...no...I was just here...here to get some drinks." Jenny stumbled over her words as her feet stumbled on the floor, so much so that she nearly fell into the fridge. But she caught herself on the handle and steadied herself as she opened the door and quickly removing a full four pack of cooler, quickly closing it and walking back the way she came, not looking back. She thought she heard the two of them giggling as she reached the stairs, but she wasn't sure...and she wasn't going back. When she reached Suzie's room, her face felt as if it was aflame and her ears ached with the flush of blood.

"What happened to you?" Suzie asked, a huge grin on her face as she looked at Jenny as she entered the room and closed the door behind her. Jenny gave her a dirty look.

"You know what happened to me...that's why you didn't go!" Jenny said in exasperation, more embarrassed then angry. Suzie chuckled at the situation.

"No I don't know what happened...ok, I figured you would see them having sex, but I don't know how or what position." Suzie said trying to stop laughing as she reached out and took a wine cooler from the pack as Jenny set them on the floor.

"What position? You still could've told me they were having sex in there." Jenny panted out, trying to catch her breath.

"Tell you? They told you, at the table...mom was warming up to the big event to come. I think they like others watching them, they always made a huge deal of it the times I caught them at it." Suzie announced to her. Jenny looked surprised as she opened and drank from one of the bottles.

"How many times have you caught them...seen them?" Jenny asked, now curious at what Suzie knew about her parents sex life, a sudden flash of thought about her families own new situation coming to mind. Suzie shrugged as she drank some.

"I don't know...umm...bout 7-8 times. The first time I was probably only 12-12 years old and usually I don't go out of my way to disturb them. Like I said, I really think they like for me to watch them, but maybe it's anyone. Did they catch you? They probably did and that's why you're so upset..." Suzie asked her but Jenny interrupted her.

"Heck ya I got caught. There I was watching your mommy sucking off your daddy and wham, she looks up and waves! Then they both start talking to me as if they were...doing...a cross word puzzle or something!" Jenny exasperated out, waving her hands in the air causing Suzie to begin laughing again.

"So mom was going down on dear old dad. Well not like I've never seen that before." Suzie said still chuckling, and then she got a serious look then smirked. "What did you think of my dads cock?" Suzie asked suddenly to her friend.

"He looked bigger then Chris but smaller than...OH SHIT!" Jenny clamped her hand over her mouth, not believing what she just said. She still hadn't decided to tell Suzie the truth and to blurt out some of it now wasn't what she wanted. Suzie almost dropped her bottle as she looked at her friend.

"You've seen Chris's cock before? Was it hard or soft...but it would have to have been hard to be bigger then my dads. When have you seen your brother's cock?" Suzie asked, watching Jenny's face to see if her friend would lie...or not. Jenny just nodded as she looked at Suzie.

"Yes, I've seen it. Wait a second." Jenny told her friend, then quickly leaned her head back, draining the wine cooler. She then sat the empty bottle down and grabbed another, opening it. She shook her head as she sat down on the bed. "Wow, feeling a bit dizzy now.

"Jenny...come on, you have to tell me." Suzie pleaded with her friend, wanting so bad to hear whatever the story was. Jenny took a long drink of the new bottle and then set it on the side table.

"Here, help take them off." Jenny said as she lay back and unbuttoned her pants. Suzie grinned at her, but moved to grab the pants too pull off of her.

"You're not gonna get out of this by offering me sex you know." Suzie said playfully. Jenny giggled loudly and Suzie knew she was well on her way to being wasted.

"Oh why not! But seriously...I'm getting hot and the pants are confining. Ahh better!" Jenny said as she kicked off the pants as Suzie yanked them off. Jenny giggled as she continued to kick her legs in the air. "Frrreeeee!" Jenny giggled in silliness. Suzie dropped the pants and took off her own, then lay down beside Jenny.

"Ok, serious, tell me what's going on?" Suzie asked, her face looking very serious and concerned even. Jenny smiled at her and ran her fingers over Suzie's face.

"I'm not supposed to say...I promised." Jenny said, now being serious in turn though her hands were being playful with Suzie's neck and upper chest.

"Who did you promise? Did... you and Chris...did you and your brother have sex? Is that what you're hiding? Jenny come on, tell me...PLEASE!" Suzie pleaded with her friend, wondering if her brother raped her...he always seemed to be a real prick in Suzie's opinion. Jenny sighed heavily, and tossed her hands away from Suzie and flopped them on the bed.

"Fine, but remember your promise not to tell anyone. Serious, if anyone found out it could really hurt me...and my family." Jenny said as she looked sternly at her friend and Suzie knew she was deadly serious and not just being silly due to drinking. Suzie nodded and promised softly again that she wouldn't tell a soul. Jenny nodded at her and took a deep breath. "Ok...this is going to take a while..." And Jenny hesitated while trying to think of where to start.

Jenny tried to tell her everything, from her mother catching them in the broom closet to the screaming match in the car and at home. Suzie gasped aloud when jenny described Martha's almost rape of her and then sex between the two of them. Suzie started to ask questions but jenny had to stop her.

"I wont finish if I break off on questions...you just have to listen." Was all Jenny could say, and then she picked up where she stopped. Jenny talked about her mother spanking her...hard, and she told Suzie how wet and hot she got when her mother said to refer to her as "Mrs. Harrison" and jenny couldn't believe how much being dominated got her off. She then told about Chris coming home and what he had down to their mother. Suzie couldn't believe he had ripped his mother dress like that. Jenny then went on to tell her about what he had done to her when she had confronted him, and what she did afterward.

"Jenny! My god...you jerked off your brother?" Suzie exclaimed, unable to believe this shy girl before her had done the things she confessed to so far. Jenny waved her quiet though and looked thoughtful as she tried to find her place again through the alcohol induced haze.

Jenny mentioned about her brother peeping at their parents and how her daddy had reacted. Suzie muttered that she should have told her father that it was him, but Jenny just talked past her comment. She mentioned telling her mother and how mad Martha had gotten.

"Oh my God, there is no way to describe how pissed mommy was...or how afraid for Chris I was there for a few minutes." Jenny told her friend, and then continued onward. She told how her mother had left, then returned with bags for "Chris's punishment". Jenny told her about what her mother told her to do and how she tied up her brother and described how nervous, then pissed he was after their mother found them. Suzie couldn't believe she or Martha actually was having sex with Chris, but Jenny waved her silent and went on to talk about the next hour that happened. Suzie kept going from shock to mental numbness with each sentence coming from Jenny's mouth. When Jenny finished describing Martha's punishment of Chris, Suzie got off the bed and stood up starting to pace while Jenny looked at her.

"Oh shit Jenny! You mean your mom raped your brother and you helped? Oh my God...I can't believe this! You're making this shit up. Are you just playing with me? You can't be serious!" Suzie spouted out, trying to be quiet, but also talking excitedly, feeling weirded out at Jenny at the moment as she looked at her. Jenny's eyes started tearing up as she looked at Suzie, knowing what happened was wrong.

"I didn't know that was going to happen and mommy said that with what I did made him feel better and if I didn't help it would be worse. Afterward mommy admitted she had gone too far, she even cried a bit. Chris was mad and all about it happening, but he's' not exactly a saint. He's treated me like shit for years. When I first started High school, the first two years we were there together he and his buddies would spread rumors about me and everyone would laugh at me. Once I let slip that I had a zit on my ass and the next day three of his friends held me up and pulled my pants down, show half the school my ass...all to see the stupid zit. Well to make me feel like shit really! So actually I think he deserved everything mommy did to him the other day." Jenny cried out, crying about the remembered memories, but still feeling guilty over what happened to her brother. "You weren't there till this past year, Chris had graduated and most of the rumors were forgotten. I t was like a whole different school to me, I actually enjoyed the last two years of school." Jenny stammered out, crying between breaths as she looked at her friend with blurry eyes. Suzie looked down at her, feeling bad for her and moved to embrace her.

"Ok, I'm sorry; maybe he did deserve it...but..." Suzie said then hesitated. Jenny nodded between Suzie's arms.

"I know, mommy still shouldn't have done all she did, but seriously Chris is back to his normal self mostly. Mommy had to go out and fuck him tonight because he demanded it...mommy told me when she dropped me off." Jenny told her friend quietly, her sobbing starting to stop. Suzie just shock her head.