Mrs Harrison Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, your family is fucked up...and here I thought my mom was weird." Suzie said in an offhand manner. After a second Jenny softly pushed herself from Suzie.

"Mommy isn't weird, she's just..." Jenny said, trying to think of the right word and saw her friend's expression as they looked at one another. Jenny chuckled softly and then sighed. "Ok, she is a bit weird, but she still loves me...and even Chris." Jenny said softly, hoping to convince her friend. Suzie raised her hands and softly wiped the remaining tears from Jenny's face.

"Let's just drop that part then." Suzie said as she sat down next to Jenny, throwing her arm around her. "Well, so much for me taking your virginity." Suzie said, trying to get Jenny's mind from her weeping state. Jenny just leaned into her and nodded.

"Oh wait; there was still something I wanted to tell you." Jenny said hurriedly as she lifted herself and looked at Suzie. Jenny then told her about earlier today when she saw her mother and father going at it, with her mother having her go into the room and suckling on her breasts. She even finished off by talking about the fingering in the car on the way over to Suzie's house. Suzie chuckled and let herself fall back onto the bed.

"You certainly have been busy these past two days." Was all Suzie could say as she looked at Jenny as she fell back, turning herself so she cuddled up to Suzie.

"Yeah, it has been rather...a rollercoaster ride, as they say. I'm having fun having sex though. And I would never have guessed that I liked being spanked so much, it really gets me wet." Jenny announced as she looked eye to eye with her friend, a wicked grin on her face. Suzie smiled back at her and turned her own body.

"Spanking huh?" Was all Suzie said as she brought her hand up and quickly down across Jenny's ass, making a loud smacking sound. Jenny, giggled, moving her hips into her friends hand as it rested on her panty covered ass. Suzie leaned forward kissing her, even as her hand rose and fell many times, smacking Jenny's ass...each time eliciting a moan from her. After more then a dozen such hits, Jenny pulled away.

"Help me!" Jenny moaned softly as she sat up. Suzie was concerned she had damaged something until she saw Jenny yank off her own panties and then flop back down on the bed. "Help me...I need to cum quick!" Was all Jenny said, causing Suzie to squeal as she giggled. She started to comply, moving down the bed to "help" her friend when she had a wicked thought. She quickly stood up and removed her own panties and moved forward, straddling Jenny's legs as she moved forward. Jenny gave her a confused look, hoping Suzie would lick her to orgasm.

"Uh-uh, you were the one wanting punishment, so here's your punishment...lick my pussy bitch!" Suzie growled out softly to her, a smile contradicting her tone as she lifted her knees past Jenny's arms and soon her hips stood over Jenny's head. Jenny moaned as she looked at Suzie's black furred dripping pussy above her.

"Yes mistress!" Jenny hummed out as she grabbed Suzie's hips and lowered her to her face, her lips quickly licking over Suzie's nether lips as soon as they touched her flesh. Suzie moaned at the contact, even now felling a difference in how Jenny was licking her in comparison to the boys she had been with...Jenny being her first girl. Suzie grew more excited and began humping her hips over her lover's lips, paint the young woman's nose and cheeks in her juices. Suzie wasn't going to last long now and even though Jenny's tale had worried her, Suzie admitted now that it had made her sopping wet and her body was super charged. Feeling her climax close, she grabbed Jenny's hands and guided them to her nipples, clamping Jenny's fingers onto the sensitive buds, her friend complying by pulling hard on Suzie's hard nips.

"Oh Shit! Yes...yes, that's it! Lick me bitch, lick me...lick meee! Ohhhhh shiiitt...Owwww goodddd! Arrrgghhhhh! Suzie screamed out, grinding her hips hard into Jenny's flickering tongue and her fingers dialing a harder orgasm out on Suzie's nipples. Suzie bucked hard onto Jenny, her nose even grinding by accident onto Suzie's clit before Suzie collapsed over and onto her own pillows with Jenny now taking deep breaths between her open, juice covered legs. They both lay panting there for a minute before Jenny slowly got up and moved to lie on top of Suzie's sweaty back. After a bit, Suzie giggled.

"That was intense, I'm shaking all over." Suzie said breathlessly. She turned her head slightly as she tried to look sidewise at Jenny. "I'm sorry about coming down on you so hard about what you told me, but...but I have to admit it got me started up something fierce." Suzie admitted as her friend/lover lay atop her.

"I noticed." Was all Jenny said as she rolled off Suzie and lay face to face with her. She looked down for a second and then back up at Suzie and smiled "Bitch huh? It looks like I'm mommies and YOUR bitch now, huh?" Jenny asked her friend and Suzie wasn't sure if it was a question or statement, or how Jenny meant it emotionally.

"Jenny you're not my bitch, I was just playing...that and horny as..." Suzie offered up thinking she was upset. Jenny interrupted her by laughing.

"No I like it, at least with you and her. She's my mommy and you're my friend...my lover. So it....it gets me hot when you say it is all I'm saying, though I'd never thought I would ever enjoy being called someone's bitch!" Jenny explained with a smile as she looked at her. Suzie chuckled at her.

"You're wacky, but I know what you mean." Suzie told her with a grin, then leaned over and kissed her passionately. They started embracing, then Suzie separated and looked at her. "Hey, do you think it might be possible for me to have a sleep over at your house?" Suzie asked her nervously with a slight smile. Jenny chuckled softly at the notion.

"I guess so. Did I get you so hot you want to see me get spanked and punished by my mother?" Jenny asked jokingly.

"Well...yeah, I guess it did. I mean, its weird and wicked as hell and I have to admit I'm gonna have a hard time getting to sleep for a few nights with thought s about it." Suzie said, feeling a spark of insight...and wondering if she would have dreams or nightmares about it. "Hey, do you think I could come stay over tomorrow night?" Suzie asked suddenly, having been thinking of later not sooner. Jenny looked a bit shocked at the thought.

"Huh...I don't know. I'm not sure mommy would want to on such short notice. I guess I can call in the morning to see rather then wait to ask her when she was supposed to pick me up. She might say no." Jenny told her and looked at her with uncertainty.

"Well it won't hurt to try." Suzie said lamely, suddenly disappointed and not sure completely why she was. Jenny shrugged as she saw Suzie's frown.

"I'll try really hard to convince her, I'd really like you there...specially if anything happens. We can share it, whatever happens." Jenny told her, and then giggled. "Beside Chris did say he wanted to see me and you go at it..." She said as she trailed off into a full blown laugh. Suzie shook her head.

"I doubt that, you crazy white girl, so much so after you told me how much a prick he can be." Suzie told her, and then thought about what she said for a few seconds. "BUT...I do remember thinking he was really cute the times I've seen him, though I can't stand pompous assholes." She said with a shrug. Jenny nodded in agreement.

"Well I was mainly joking, though...though I will admit I'll probably fuck him again." Jenny admitted, her face flushed in embarrassment.

"I don't see why you would want to, after how you said he treated you; if I had been you I wouldn't have touched him." Suzie said, but still looked thoughtful as if wondering about it.

"I would've thought the same thing, BUT I did have sex with him...I even really enjoyed it, and it wasn't only because mommy ordered me to either. I gotta say Chris knew how to use his tongue and he had a nice, well...cock." Jenny giggled out as she looked at her.

"Did he use his tongue as well as I use mine?" Suzie asked playfully, but with a hint of seriousness.

"I don't know, you never got to finish earlier and I can't compare...yet. You offering to finish the job?" Jenny asked, her voice grow more throaty as her heart began racing again. Suzie chuckled, but got up on her knees and facing her, softly pushed suzie back down. "I guess that's a yes?" Jenny said playfully as she stretched out on the bed and looked at her.

"Damn right it is, I can't have your brother getting you off better then me, that would be insulting." Suzie giggled out as she started running her hands over Jenny's legs and up her thighs. Jenny moaned, and began to breathe faster. Suzie then leaned over and began kissing and licking her thighs, heading up as she did, and Jenny spread her thighs for her. When she felt Suzie's breath on her pubic hair she, gripped her hair with her hands. Suzie closed the distance, feeling her lips meet Jenny's as she snaked her tongue out and penetrated into Jenny.

"Oh Suzie!" Jenny groaned out as she felt her lover's tongue speed up, lciking inside her sopping pussy. She gasped out when she felt Suzie begin to nibble on her lips and she felt her heart jump when Suzie began to suck on her clit. "Oh God Suzie, that's soooo good!" She moaned out through clenched teeth. Then she felt fingers start to slide into her and her pussy clenched hard around them and Jenny knew she wouldn't last another minute. When Suzie had filled her as deep as she could get, she began fucking her as fast as her fingers could go, licking over and sucking Jenny's clit. "Oh gaawwdd, Suzie...OH GOD! Ahmygawd, I'm sooo close...ahhhh....aawww yessss...Suzie...Suzie...AAARRRGGHHHHH!" Jenny screamed out through clenched teeth as her orgasm tore through her and she clamped her legs over Suzie's head and bucked her hips into her friend's mouth.

"Guummmpppp!" Suzie muttered out as she found her head now trapped...and her mouth being flooded as Jenny began squirting into her mouth. "Mmmmppphh!" Suzie moaned as she tried to take a breath but her mouth was being smothered between Jenny's pussy and her flow juices. Suzie lapped them up, swallowing just to clear her mouth enough to breath as her nose was mostly covered with Jenny's clit. After what seemed a eternity, but actually probably only ten seconds, Jenny relaxed enough for Suzie to lift up and Suzie looked down as her friend still jerked and squirted from her contracting pussy. "Jesus Jenny!" Suzie said in disbelief. She wiped her mouth with her arm, seeing Jenny calming down now and watched her pant to get her breath. "Jenny! You totally wet my bed!" Suzie fussed when Jenny looked at her. Jenny blushed, but was panting to hard to answer at first, but did close her legs in embarrassment. Suzie frowned as she did. "I'm sorry, I bitched, but...but you should've told me you're a squirter, I would've thrown down some towels."

"Sorry, but I forgot." Jenny said meekly, her face extremely red as she looked at her.

"Is ok, though you almost drowned me, what with you holding my head down and all, I couldn't..." Suzie said then looked at the spot on the bed for a minute longer. "Jenny...did you pee when you came?" Suzie asked her, a shocked look on her face. Jenny fought back a grin, but nodded slightly.

"Mommy said I did, though I'm not sure if it was pee, or what. I just can't control it when I come hard. I'm sorry." Jenny told her, her face turning an even dark shade of crimson. Suzie bent down and sniffed the wet spot and looked back at her. She frowned, and then quickly chuckled.

"It's ok, though I think you did pee, though I don't think its all pee. Let me grab some towels, hang on." Suzie said and got up and opened the door. She looked out to see if her parents were upstairs then left the room as she was, nude. Jenny tired to cover up, as Suzie left the door wide open, but she was only gone half a minute and returned with towels and new sheets. She dropped the sheets on her chair and threw the towels on the bed as she closed the door. "We'll just put the towels down for now and the new sheets later...after." Suzie said as she spread the towels on the bed, Jenny rolling to make room for them.

"After?" Jenny asked her innocently. Suzie grinned at her.

"After I make that wet spot a hell of a lot bigger." Suzie said as she climbed on the bed and then turned her body around and throwing her leg over Jenny's head as her own hovered between Jenny's legs. "And maybe if your real good with your tongue, you can make me add too it...if your up to the challenge that is?" Suzie smirked as she glanced between her legs at Jenny and Jenny smiled back.

"Oh I like challenges." Jenny said as she looked up at Suzie's hairy pussy above her. Both of them giggled.

"Well let the games begin then." Suzie muttered out as she lowered her body to Jenny's and started the night's events. Much later, when the sheet had indeed became wetter, they were too worn out to change the sheets, or even to lift their bodies from bed. Needless to say, they were sticky the next morning.

"My god I thought was going to have to cut off my hair it was so matted when I got up." Jenny announced as she stepped back into Suzie's bedroom, after taking a shower. She had a towel covering her body, having already blotted her hair and not needed another on her head. Suzie was in a towel as well, having taken her shower first and not changed into clothes yet. She sat brushing her hair on the bed, half watching the TV in her room.

"I know, my legs felt like they were glued shut." Suzie giggled out as Jenny sat beside her.

"Oh god that would be horrible. I wouldn't be able to get between them then." Jenny said playfully and Suzie smiled at her. Jenny leaned over and they kissed for a few seconds before they heard footsteps on the stairs and jenny moved away from Suzie, though still smiling at her. Ruth walked to stand in front of the open door and looked at them.

"You two didn't use all the water did you, I still have to take a shower in a bit. But Breakfast is ready down stairs you two, so get dressed." Ruth said, closing the door as she left so they could undress in peace. But Jenny had just dropped her towel and was starting to slide up her clean panties when the door opened again. "Jesus, what did you two do last night? Bathe in bed?" Ruth said as she stood there with the clothes and sheets from Suzie's bed in her hands. She had grabbed them from the bathroom hamper to wash and looked at the sheets when her hands grabbed the soaked sheets. Jenny could see one of the two wet spots on the sheet...hers she knew, because it was about two feet around. Her face became so flushed, and she yanked up her panties and tried to cover her breasts before Suzie's mother.

"Jesus mother! Do you think you can embarrass some us more?" Suzie asked sarcastically, feeling embarrassment and anger, but also a hint of amusement...this was how her mother was after all.

"If I think of a way I'm sure to let you know. Hurry up, the food will get cold." Ruth announced, unperturbed by her daughters outburst...she was her daughter after all. But Ruth did shake her head and chuckle softly as she looked at the huge stains again, and then walked down the stairs to start the wash.

"Oh my god, that was embarrassing!" Jenny said, looking flushed, but her mouth curled up in a huge smile. Even embarrassing as it was, it was still funny to her. Suzie grinning as well, nodded.

"Mom gets off on that, like I said last night...more so because you're here. I could never keep boys coming over; she and dad would scare them off. Damn bitch!" She threw in playfully as she dropped her own towel and casually turned to grab clothes from her dresser. She felt Jenny's hand touch her back and glide softly down...down till Suzie felt Jenny's finger tips tickle the crack of her ass. Suzie giggled and jumped away from the offending fingers, turning and laughing at her lover.

"You start that and we'll have to change the covers again." Suzie warned her playfully as she watched as Jenny moved up and embraced her. They kissed when Jenny leaned into her, and Suzie knew they would soon be on the bed if not stopped. She slapped Jenny's ass hard, and Jenny broke the kiss and looked at her with a smile. "Stop it or we will be in here all day."

"Well smacking my ass may not make me want to quit..." Jenny advised with a grin and started to kiss her again but Suzie turned her head away, smiling as she did though.

"Ok bad deterrent, but serious...you were gonna call your mom and arrange tonight." Suzie reminded her and Jenny did back off some as they looked at each other.

"If I can talk her into it... no promises. I never know what she has planned, or what her mood is going to be." Jenny told her, but nodded. "Do you have a phone? They should be up by now, even on a Saturday." Jenny said, and Suzie got her phone and handed it to her. Jenny dialed the number and waited for answer on the other end.

"Hey mommy...yes its Jenny...no everything is fine over here. Mommy, Suzie wanted to know if she could come over and stay with me tonight, you know a trade off sleep over? But did you have anything planned out...Suzie wont be trouble, I promise. Mommy please, I promise it will be ok and probably with daddy home, we weren't going to do much anyway. No, Suzie isn't here, I'm alone." Jenny said, lying to her mother...Suzie smiled and giggled softly to her, hearing her responses to her mothers imagined worries. Jenny smiled back at her, but put her finger to her lips. "Ok, then It's ok that Suzie comes over today? Can you pick us up at about Noon time, and we can eat lunch over there? You will! Thank you mommy....ok see you then...love you too mommy." Jenny spoke lastly, then clicked off the phone and looked at Suzie. She said ok, and she's picking us up at Noon. You sure your mommy won't mind you going over?" Jenny asked her, and Suzie quickly nodded to her.

"God no, in fact she'll probably love it, her and dad can screw around anywhere in the house then." Suzie said jokingly as she started giggling softly. Jenny smiled at her again and moved to her and embraced her, now looking slightly nervous.

"You sure, you can handle it...my family and all?" Jenny asked her and Suzie shrugged.

"The thing is, can they handle me?' Suzie asked playfully and kissed her softly. They then heard her mother calling from below, sounding inpatient as she reminded them about breakfast. "Oops, we forgot the dragon lady down stairs. We better go eat and I can tell her about later today." Suzie said as she broke their embrace and quickly finished grabbing clothes to throw on, and Jenny did the same. "I wonder if your mom or brother will try anything with me there, or will they be 'model' family members?" Suzie commented as they finished getting dressed.

"I don't know, but we better get down before you mother goes off on us." Jenny said as she moved to the door and stared to open it.

"NOW that is a disturbing thought...I think we had enough of you going off last night, without the thought of my mom doing it." Suzie said teasingly as she came up behind her. They both giggled over the thought. They then both began down the stairs, to eat breakfast and to start the rest of the day ahead of them.