Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

Time out.

Shivering with the memory, Missy told me later that she felt my tongue all the way to her little pussy. She said that my tongue rasping across her nipples made her legs shaky and her little puss instantly juicy.

Time in.

After sucking her puffy pink nipples to full stand, I kissed her before pressing her down to her knees. She peppered my chest and belly with little kisses on the way down, leaving lipstick butterflies in her wake. Her fingertips slipped down my back, then hooked into my bags and jerked them to my thighs.

My cock sprang upright, nearly smacking her chin. Her eyes widened and her face got a little pale when Missy got a close-up of my cock. She breathed "Whoa!", but I didn't give her a chance to back out. Mr Snake likes a warm, wet mouth almost as much as pussy. I laid a hand on the back of her head, holding her steady in place, lifted my cock by the base and told her to suck me.

I was firm, but not ugly about it. Demanding but not outrageous, if you know what I mean. Missy moaned softy as my hand touched the back of her head. She shuddered again as she laid the head of my cock on her outstretched tongue, then wrapped her lips around the glans and sucked my shaft into her warm, wet mouth. Mr Snake was happy!!!

Time out

Now, as blowjobs go, it was beyond excellent for a beginner. She definitely has the talent. Believe me when I say that I'm an expert on what makes an outstanding blowjob. I know, because I've had females of all ages and experience suck my cock. A few were fabulous. Most were good. And a few were just okay.

To be fair, those blowjobs that were just okay were the first given by those girls. Braces can alter the mood real fast if the girl isn't careful.

But all of the girls learned quickly. Each got much better at sucking cock with practice. And yikes! did they ever practice. They all loved to practice. And then too, as every guy knows or should, the worst blowjob is wonderful. The sight of a female on her knees, looking up with soulful eyes and the head of his penis buried in her mouth gives any normal guy a thrill.

Now, the best blowjob I've ever had - the best, that is, before I forced Mrs. Hart to suck me off - was given me by my mom's best friend, Lillian.

Doctor Lillian Teasley, ED.D. is the fortyish, petite and definitely hot Vice-Principal in charge of discipline of my high school. She's also the faculty representative on the student council. Since I'm President this year, we meet. Often. Dr. (Mrs.) Teasley went down on my cock one afternoon in her private office. I was scheduled to be in study hall that hour.

Instead I sat perched on the edge of her desk with my jeans at half-mast, and my dick straining for the ceiling. Lillian sat in her chair, with her skirt hiked to her waist, blouse unbuttoned, black lace bra open and bare tits bobbing in time with her head.

She spent the better part of the hour sucking on my root and licking my sac while pumping my shaft. I gave her encouragement with a hand buried in her hair, holding her to her task, while telling her what a good little cumslut she was.

While she sucked, I fondled her breasts and tweaked her fat nipples to red ripeness. She had a hand stuffed in her black bikini panties, diddling her clit. She brought herself off three times before I filled her mouth with cum the first time.

She absolutely loves it when I cup the back of her head, pinch her fat nipples and talk trash. Dr. Teasley swallows. Dr. Teasley also gets wet when she's spanked.

Time in.

Missy gobbled my cock with enthusiasm, but I could tell that she had not had much practice, if any, giving head. She confirmed that later when she told me that mine was the first cock she'd taken in her mouth.

I just went along with it for a few minutes, enjoying her lips pulling at the glans. Then I taught her to feather her tongue along the bottom of my prick, gently fondle my balls and pump my shaft. Before too long, she'd learned to open her throat and take most of my dick deep.

Time out.

That surprised me a little 'cause first, in general, women find it hard to overcome the gag reflex without some work.

Second, no brag; no bullshit, I've got a fair-sized dick for a white boy: an RCH over ten inches long, two plus inches wide and about seven inches around.

One of my girl friends made the 'white boy' comment as she measured my dick with her mother's seamstresses tape. Celia was a stunning black girl I got to know at NAS JAX. She had pointy tits and a sweet, sweet pussy. She measured my dick, then I measured her chest.

(32C; very pointy tits; tipped with delicious little brown buttons. At the time, we were together in her bed. Not every woman can swallow my dick when it's at full stand. That beauteous young lady could and did take the whole thing.)

Third, Missy has a cute little mouth with cupid lips, which I didn't think could stretch wide enough to take the head in, let alone take it all in.

Time in.

Missy's eyes got real big, but her lips did stretch wide, and she controlled that natural gag reaction after a few tries. I think she even surprised herself how quickly she learned to deep-throat me. She is almost as good at that as the ladies in Misawa.

She wrapped one arm around my hips, grabbing a handful of my bare ass. Then she reached down and started rubbing her sweet little pussy through her bikini. While she squeezed her clit, she took the head of my dick deep, massaging it with her throat muscles. Before long she was shivering and shaking, on the verge of an orgasm.

Don't ya just love it when a girl cums while giving you a blowjob!?!

Missy certainly loved it. She pulled back, took a deep breath, then jammed her face down on my prick. With my dick lodged deep in her throat, she closed her eyes and began moaning as she clutched at her pussy and strummed her clit through her suit. Even standing before her I could see that the pouch of her bikini was damp where it stretched tight over her plumb pussylips. Her cum made her inner thighs shiny wet.

I didn't disappoint her either. When she moaned, her lips buzzed around my cock, pulling me over the edge with her. I clutched her head to me as she came, forcing my throbbing dick that much deeper into her throat. I came a half-second later, shooting ropes of cum down her open throat. I came so much, her sweet mouth filled with my thick, white seed. God she was gorgeous there on her knees, bare white breasts bobbing as she shuddered in the throws of her orgasm, with my throbbing cock buried in her mouth and my cum leaking from the corners of her ruby-moist lips.

Missy Hart swallows too.

Now that I think back on it, I have to say that it was by far the best first-time blowjob I've ever experienced. Missy Hart definitely has the raw talent for sucking cock. It must come from her mother: Veronica Hart may be a stuck up bitch girlfriends-mother-from-hell, but she's also a fellatrix of the first order, as I was to subsequently learn first hand.

As I came down from the peak, I eased my grip on Missy's head and started to pull back. But Missy surprised me again by holding me close. She sucked the last of the cum from my cock, then licked her lips. Then she held my cock by the base and licked the shaft up and down, cleaning up every drop before swallowing it all down with an impish smile. I reached down to wipe a few drops of cum from her chin. Missy took my hand, looked me in the eye and sucked the cum from my fingertips as he squeezed her pussy a last time. That was hot!

Finally she used my arm to pull herself to her feet and melted into my arms. She wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my shoulder, still breathing deeply. She quivered there eyes closed her heart still racing, her naked breasts pressed against my chest.

When her breathing slowed and her trembling eased a bit, she leaned back in the circle of my arms. She traced circles on my chest for a moment, then looked up into my eyes with a guarded smile. She played with my chest hairs for a minute, then told me shyly that, whether I liked it or not, she was beginning to love me a little bit.

Now I've heard that before. More than once. It doesn't freak me as much as it used to. I make it real clear from the very beginning that I'm too young and have way too many things to do before I settle down with one woman. I smiled and squeezed the cheeks of her bare ass, snapped her thong and I told her that I loved her a little bit too.

That's true. I love all my female friends a little bit.

Missy smacked my back with a grin and said "Oh sure!", but her mien lightened markedly. She hugged me again, kissed my cheek, then leaned back and pulled her bikini top up over her yummy tits. She made a show of settling her breasts in the soft cups just so while giving me an evil grin. Just watching made my dick start to stiffen again.

Missy's grin grew wide as my cock snaked up the bare skin of her thigh. She caught it and gave the shaft a gentle squeeze before slipping my baggies up around my waist again. We were both reluctant to end it there, but she'd promised her mother to run some errands, and I had a couple of things to do myself before it got any later.

Never did get my soda.

That was the first time Missy Hart blew me. We've repeated the scene quite a few times since then, and she's only gotten better. She tells me that she loves to suck my cock, and I believe her. But she really loves it when I lick her pussy.

I had mentioned my prejudice, and the next time I slipped the knots from her bikini (a little bitty green one that time), I saw that she had taken my word to heart.

Man, oh man! She had gone in for a honeymoon wax job. I mean total! There wasn't the first stray curl to be found anywhere. Smoother than a baby's butt.

Time out.

What is that all about anyway!?! Be honest now. Could you imagine going into some shop, dropping your boxers then laying back on a couch, spreading your legs and pulling your knees up so some guy could spread wax on your crotch, then rip the hairs out by the roots!?!

No way! No fucking way amigo!!!

Women are strange. I love 'em, but they're definitely strange. But it's all good, 'cause I'm strange for hairless pussy.

Time in.

Missy blushed when saw my reaction as I got my first look at her beautifully bare little puss. She told me that shaving her armpits and legs was a pain in the ass, so she bit the bullet and treated herself to a wax job. Missy said her hairless pussy made her feel nasty, like she was naked even when wearing panties.

(Not that she normally wore panties. Missy wears thongs. I can tell when it's her time of the month. She has pantylines embossing her shorts.)

Time out.

Later she confessed that she had gotten a little wet when the hairs came out, which by the way, tends to confirm the impression that she's as much of a submissive as many other of my lady friends.

Time in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index

Airedale - The USN enlisted specialties are are broken into four main groups:

Administrative/Medical/Dental

Aviation (or Airedale - a somewhat pejorative term.)

Construction

Engineering/Hull

barrier - a netting made of extremely strong straps which is stretched across the deck of an aircraft carrier; the barrier is used to 'catch' an aircraft in an emerengency situation, usually when the tailhook is nonfunctional for any reason.

basket leave - euphemism for leave (vacation) which is not counted toward a military person's normal allotment of thirty days per year; the paperwork is left in the basket on the desk; not processed and therefore not counted.

bombed out – failed

CAG - Commander, Air Group; the CO of all aircraft squadrons aboard an aircraft carrier; responsible for the readiness of all aircraft, crews and maintenance personnel aboard the carrier.

Captain - USN commisioned officer rank (O6); equal in rank to a Colonel USMC, USA or USAF; rank badge is a silver eagle plus four 1/2" gold stripes or bands.

CNO - Chief of Naval Operations; the senior commissioned officer of the US Navy.

CO - Commanding Officer.

COM 7th Fleet - Commander, 7th Fleet.

Commander - USN commissioned officer rank (O5); equal in rank to a Lieutenant Colonel USMC, USA or USAF; rank badge is a silver oak leaf, plus three 1/2" gold stripes or bands.

CPO - Chief Petty Officer (E7); USN enlisted rank.

deep-dip-selectee - person chosen for promotion early, ahead of others of equal rank, usually as a result of extreme competence and demonstrated ability.

F-4 - Twin-seat Fighter/Strike/Reconnaissance jet aircraft; F-4 Phantom II (various configurations); see 'Phantom'.

F-14 - USN twin-seat Fighter/Strike jet aircraft; known as the 'Tomcat' or 'Super Tomcat'; various configurations; see the movie 'Top Gun'.

Four stars - The rank of an Admiral; USN commissioned officer (O10); equal in rank to a General USMC, USA or USAF; rank badge is four silver stars, plus one 2" and three 1/2" gold stripes or bands.

hook - the tailhook; the piece of equipment attached to the airframe of an aircraft making it capable of landing on an aircraft carrier; the tailhook catches one of the arresting cables stretched across the landing area of the carrier, bringing the aircraft to an abrupt stop. Very abrupt.

JG - Lieutenant Junior Grade; USN commissioned officer rank (O2); equal in rank to a First Lieutenant USMC, USA or USAF; rank badge is one silver bar, plus one 1/2" and one 1/4" gold stripes or bands.

ICU - Intensive Care Unit.

LCdr. - Lieutenant Commander; USN commissioned officer rank (O4); equal in rank to a Major USMC, USA or USAF; rank badge is a gold oak leaf plus one 1/4" gold stripe or band between two 1/2" gold stripes or bands.

Lieutenant - USN commissioned officer rank (O3); equal in rank to a Captain USMC, USA or USAF; rank badge is a gold oak leaf plus two 1/2" gold stripes or bands.

MCPO (AM) USN - Master Chief Petty Officer (Aircraft Mechanic) United States Navy (E9); USN enlisted rank; rank badge is three chevrons with a rocker bar with eagle attached to the top chevron and two stars above; the insignia for the person's specialty is located between the rocker bar and the top cheveron.

mustang - former enlisted person, subsequent to becoming a commisioned officer.

NAS JAX - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, Florida.

plane captain - Enlisted person responsible for the readiness of a particular specific aircraft; the plane captain also assists the aircrew before take-off and after landing.

Phantom - McDonnell Douglas F-4J Phantom II jet aircraft.

North (as in 'Up North') - Over the territory of what was then North Vietnam.

RCH - an old, rather obscene Navy term meaning the tiniest bit: the thickness of a Red Cunt Hair. Red hair curls because it's flat, therefore thin.

Rear Admiral - USN officer ranks

Rear Admiral (lower half); (O7); formerly known as 'Commodore'; equal in rank to a Brigadier General USMC, USA or USAF; rank badge is one silver star, plus one 2" gold stripe or band.

Rear Admiral (upper half); (O8) - equal in rank to a Major General USMC, USA or USAF; rank badge is two silver stars, plus one 2" and one 1/2" gold stripes or bands.

ring-knocker - A graduate of one a military academy, in this case, the US Naval Academy; also the US Military Academy West Point (Army), the US Air Force Academy and the US Coast Guard Academy.

RIO - Radar/Intercept Officer, also known as the GIB, or Guy In Back.

RN - Registered Nurse.

Sapphic - Lesbian; devotee of Sappho, a Classic Greek poetess who wrote of the love between women.

Saw - Maxim; saying; a sometimes-apocryphal tale.

'Sister' - Lesbian; a member of a club for lesbians in this tale.

Second Class - Petty Officer Second Class (E5); enlisted person USN; the rank badge is two chevrons with an eagle above and the persons specialty insignia, located between the eagle and the top chevron.

Strike - Attack/bombing mission.

Surgical (nurse) - Trained and qualified to assist in surgury.

Tagalog - A language spoken on some islands of the Philipines.

Test Pilot (Navy) - Pilot, USN, and graduate of the US Naval Test Pilot School, NATC Patuxent River ('Pax River') Maryland.

Third Class - Petty Officer Third Class (E4); enlisted person USN; the rank badge is one chevron with an eagle above and the persons specialty insignia, located between the eagle and the chevron.

Vice-Admiral - USN officer rank (O9); equal in rank to a Lieutenant General USMC, USA or USAF; rank badge is three silver stars, plus one 2" and two 1/2" gold stripes or bands.

wings of gold - insignia worn only by a person selected and trained as a military aircraft pilot.

Yankee Station - An area of the Gulf of Tonkin in the South China Sea off the coast of what was then North Vietnam.

orencool
orencool
79 Followers
12