Mrs Jones Makes A Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the soap and began to lather her body in return, massaging her soft breasts till her nipples stood out and then her tummy and down to the vee between her legs, running his fingers over the fleshy mounds that surrounded her pussy lips and then sliding a soapy finger between them and up inside her.

She moaned "Oh baby, mmmmmmm, that feels so good when you touch me there! Don't stop!" She was wet and slippery inside, and not from the soap. She leaned back against the wall of the shower and thrust her pelvis toward his hand. "Oh god Robbie, oh GOD!" He increased the pace of his fingers and her breath began coming in gasps and she was bucking against his hand and moaning. She collapsed against him, squeezing her thighs together and trapping his fingers inside her. "Oh sweetie" she gasped "what are you doing to me?" She gripped his penis again, now fat and hard between them. "Are you ready again?" she said, squeezing him rhythmically.

He turned her around and bent her over so he could enter her from behind, and taking his penis in his hand rubbed the head against her slit before shoving it between her legs. He gripped her ass and began pumping, working her bottom back and forth along his shaft, watching it emerge slick with her fluid before shoving it back inside her. It took longer for him to come this time and he was able to enjoy the sight of his cock penetrating Mrs. Jones, the way her pussy lips surrounded his thrusting shaft, the roundness of her ass, and her moans of satisfaction at being fucked so thoroughly and repeatedly. As he neared completion he leaned over her and gripped her swaying breasts and pounded his cock into her pussy, his balls slapping against her thighs, till he had finished squirting his load. Mrs. Jones moaned "Oh god baby!" as he slipped out of her and she turned and knelt in front of him, taking his dick in her mouth and sucking and slurping their combined fluids. He caressed her hair as she sucked while the shower rained down on them.

They finished washing and she dried him with a soft towel before drying herself and disappearing into the bedroom. He followed to find her dressing and watched as she put on clean panties and then a bra and finally a fresh skirt and blouse and then brushed her hair and applied fresh lipstick. She asked if he liked watching women dress. He smiled and told her that watching them undress, or undressing them himself was even better. She laughed and said she would make them a snack in the kitchen.

He pulled on his shorts and tee shirt and followed her downstairs. They ate and made small talk and she mentioned she might have some more yard work for him next weekend. He smiled and said he would be glad to help her with anything she needed. He hugged her and she pressed her breasts against his chest and kissed him.

After Rob left, Mrs. Jones went back upstairs to the bedroom to change the sheets and make the bed humming and smiling to herself. If her husband could bang the babysitter in their own living room then surely she could fuck the babysitter's brother on their bed. As she worked she thought about Rob's cock, how fat and hard it was, how good it felt filling her pussy, and how he had cum three times inside her. As she removed the sheets she was amazed at the pool of cum they had left. She remembered how hard he had ejaculated the first time, flooding her pussy with hot jets of spermy semen. She squeezed her thighs together as she thought about it and her clean panties got damp again.

Rob actually looked a little like her husband, he had the same build and the same blue eyes and brown hair. As she thought about this a crazy thought occurred to her. She could stop taking her pills and Rob might impregnate her. No one would be the wiser, she would have the second child she wanted and the joke would be on her cheating husband. The more she thought about it the more excited she became - at least in part (a large part perhaps) because it would mean having more sex with Rob - as often as she could arrange it and he was willing. Judging by his performance today that would be plenty.

Rob spent the week thinking about Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones' breasts, Mrs. Jones' pussy, Mrs. Jones' lips, Mrs. Jones' smell, the feel of her bare skin against his, the feel or her moist pussy surrounding his hard dick and the way her lips felt when they were sucking on it. He masturbated every day until Thursday thinking about her, deciding at that point he wanted to 'save up' for her pussy on Saturday.

He waited until 10 to go over, mindful that Mr. Jones wouldn't leave the house till after 9. Mrs. Jones greeted him at the door and told him she needed some weeding done and the fence painted in the side yard and if he got thirsty to help himself to the contents of the fridge. She said she had an errand to do and would return shortly. He had been ready to kiss her as soon as he was in the door, but she treated him as she had the first day, she was polite and friendly, but not affectionate. He wondered if he had done something wrong.

He busied himself with the yard work until the heat and humidity drove him inside to seek some relief and a cool drink. He didn't see Mrs. Jones until he had finished two tall glasses of tea. Passing the living room as he headed for the bathroom he saw she had stretched out on the couch. After peeing and washing up he returned to look at her. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing softly, her chest rising and falling with her breath. As her chest rose with each breath he could see the tops of her breasts and the shadowed valley between them through her open blouse. Her tan legs were slightly spread, one bent at the knee, and as he stared he imagined lifting her skirt and caressing the soft skin of her warm thighs.

His dick lengthened in his shorts and he knelt beside her. Extending a hand to her bent knee, he touched her gently. She stirred slightly and sighed softly but didn't wake. He felt the soft smooth skin of her thigh as he slowly moved his hand upward toward the hem of her skirt. A warmth seemed to emanate from the dark shadow between her legs. His heart was racing and his cock was trying to burst through his zipper. He took a deep breath and moved his hand higher till it was pushing the skirt upward, and continued until he could see the white vee of the crotch of her panties. Mrs. Jones' chest rose and fell, her breasts pressing against her blouse. He imagined he could see little bumps where her nipples must be. She stirred slightly but her eyes were still closed. Becoming bolder he placed a hand on her other thigh and with both hands pushed the skirt up to her waist. Now he could make out the mounds of flesh surrounding the slit of her pussy beneath the white fabric of her panties. His thumbs slipped down to the fabric and traced the mounds and then the slit.

There was a soft sigh and Mrs. Jones' thighs spread slightly. Rob's fingers explored the newly exposed territory, feeling the smooth fabric and sensing the warm flesh beneath. A damp spot began forming along the slit and his fingers sought the warm flesh beneath the fabric, stretching elastic and slipping beneath. Finding heat and dampness he sought the source and a finger slipped between the fleshy mounds, encountering a slippery wet opening. There was a soft moan and the thighs parted further. Rob reached around the thighs and grasping the white fabric he tugged, peeling it down and exposing the white flesh above the tan line. He tugged again till the panties encircled the tanned thighs and Mrs. Jones' pussy was in full view. Rob was fascinated, he felt drawn to the opening, to kiss it and taste it with his tongue. The soft aroma of sex filled his nostrils and his cock strained in his pants.

He lowered his face and extended his tongue. His lips made contact with the mounds and his tongue found the opening, slipping within, tasting Mrs. Jones' juices, feeling the heat of her interior. Mrs. Jones moaned and her hands found Rob's head, encouraging and caressing him, pressing his face to the slit between her legs. Rob was licking and sucking at the slit, the taste and smell of Mrs. Jones was driving him wild. His hands encircled her ass, pulling her to him. She moaned and whimpered, her pelvis began bucking, her hands tangled in his hair and pulling his face to her. Then she was crying and moaning and speaking his name all at once.

"Oh god Robbie! OH GOD!!"

Her body was still twitching at the touch of his tongue when she pulled his face from between her legs and began stroking his hair and caressing his ears.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me now! Fuck me with your hard cock!"

He stood up and tugged his shorts down to his ankles. His cock sprang free and swayed hard and thick in front of him. Mrs. Jones raised her legs, pulling her knees toward her chest. Her slit was open, pink and wet beneath the vee of soft dark hair. Climbing between her legs Rob plunged his cock into her with one stroke. She cried out and moaned as he began to pump. She felt so hot and wet inside he knew he wouldn't last and he didn't care, his only desire was to spew his semen into her waiting pussy. He ripped her blouse open and pulled her bra up over her breasts, grasping and squeezing them as his balls tightened and his cock began to throb. She clawed at his back and clutched at him as his cock exploded inside her, shooting fountains of cum with each thrust until it oozed out, soaking her inner thighs and his balls, and still it pulsed and spurted.

"Oh god baby! OH GOD! Yes baby, Ohhh YES!"

She moaned and held him against her as his cock continued to throb within her, finally squeezing out the last of his seed.

"Oh Robbie, oh Robbie baby, oh my baby, mmmmmmm, you were wonderful!"

She wrapped her arms around him and her lips found his, kissing him repeatedly and squeezing his cock inside her. "Do you like my pussy Robbie?"

"Yes Mrs. Jones, its beautiful" he murmured, still overcome with the intensity of his ejaculation.

"Did you ever kiss a woman there before?"

"No Mrs. Jones" he answered. "I was worried you wouldn't like it, but I couldn't help myself."

"It was wonderful Robbie, perfect. Sometimes a woman likes to be seduced, to be taken by her man, ravaged and fucked. You can fuck me any time you want, however you want Robbie, as long as Mr. Jones doesn't catch us!"

She kissed him again and he eased out of her, dribbling stringy trails of cum on her thighs and skirt.

"Bring me some kleenex honey. You've made quite a mess of me, and what have you done to my blouse?! You naughty boy!"

He brought her some as she pulled her bra down over breasts and buttoned the top of her blouse, but the lower buttons were missing and when she stood up her bra was clearly visible in the opening. He pulled her to him and pulled open the top again, popping the rest.

"I like it better this way" he said, putting his hands on the cups and squeezing.

"You ARE naughty!" she said, kissing him. "And I like it that way!"

12