All Comments on 'Mrs. Lucky'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story!

It had humor, suspense, revenge and best of all love. Your story was also true to the first story from Jimmy's POV. I am glad that the Jimmy's wife did not become a slut. Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a Loving Wife

yes, i would say that this belongs to this category. kind of refreshing to read a wife fighting for her husband on this category.

nicely written w/ humor. something original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Brilliant

story.Your humorous stories are like a breath of fresh air on this site.You are one of the most readable new authors.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
This is one of the best loving wives story ever

I do not have words of eloquence that would befit my state of rapture of this absolutely wonderful, funny and riveting short piece of fantastic entertainment.

I have been a fan from your first submissions and you just keep getting better and better by leaps and bounds.

I guess I’ve lost whatever objectivity I have as far as your works go. Please write a really absolutely awful story of every kind of deviate behavior you can think of and I can rail against your and feel like I’m not a groupie. DG does it once in a while and you can to.

Just Thank You so much

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not Bad Kid

Hey Peggie - get a life. Next - don't build this author up so much as for now he doesn't realize how good he is - just tell him he's mediocre with room to grow so he doesn't get a big head, get grandious & splendelifically hotaired 2 soon.

Look at what happened to HDK and rpsuch the poor bastards. I wouldn't wish that on anyone of any talent. Just think of the pressure to 1 up yourbadself each time out. Thats why DG Hear writes as little and as few as he does in his style that endears him to us in most cases.

Then there's that guy Wanderer-ing around England. He has cut way back to oh maybe twice a month and he writes once in a while 2 because every one chided him for being so good and unlike the others - down to earth and realistically a decent respected kinda guy - you know who he is - speaks the kings english so formerly - like a real tight ass not afraid to let his feelings show each story or so.

Anyway, since we both know those authors never read these comments, they will never know what we know - huh. So our stratagy is safe and simple - never let the good one's know how good they are and they won't ever leave us until they get betterer - so we're safe until someone rats us out. Now you know that won't happen so roll with it eh.

With Very High Regard

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
Keep 'em coming

You are, without a doubt, the best of the new authors. The character work is great, the sex hot, and your warped, twisted and downright sick sense of humour is fantastic. I'll just wait to enjoy the next one. Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
For Peggytwitty

You asked for it. I found out my wife was fucking my boss. I loved her so much I didn't care. I hid in the closet of the hotel room they were going to fuck in. I got so excited by watching him fuck my wife, that I jerked off. They heard me, when my wife saw the cum dripping from my hand she started to cry. She told me she was sorry, she would do any thing to save our marriage. My boss got excited and started to suck my limp dick. My wife freaked out and jumped out of the window of the 899th floor and killed herself. My boss promoted me to VP and let me fuck his daughter in the ass. life goes on OK rip me a new one. I dare you! LYG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
okay, this made up for you other recent trash! lo

as some one already said: good silly goofy heart-worming story about a protective person who happens to be the wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love it, but....

..is this supposed to be in the Loving Wife category? i mean, the wife doesnt care to do gangbangs anymore or even just be w/ another man. and she really enjoys having sex w/ her husband?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great sense of humor

Great story; well written, funny and original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank you!!

Thank you so much for a wife that loves her husband and her marriage. We could stand to see a few more in this section of Literotica

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Rough Diamond

A REALLY loving wife.. She really marks her territory so her only known threat is eliminated.. Actually, HIS only threat. Good humour throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ANOTHER PANIC

Aside from grammaticial errors... but what are "barley-covered tits"?

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Well written comedie

I sure would love to see more stories like this please write more of this please leapyearguy

I give it a 500 for realism.

Pat

cbwheels2000cbwheels2000almost 17 years ago
abso-frign-lutely fantastic

great work thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
where are we....

was that meant for a loving wife section in the true literal sense ?

WILLACWILLACover 13 years ago
Great story but

It would also fit very well in humor and satire category..........I'm still laughing.. Thanks.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

too crude and extreme

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Great story!

A truly great and humoristic story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! The few grammatical errors which appeared here and there didn’t detract one bit from the story. Please continue! You should make it a regular story arc.

AntonioFrostAntonioFrostover 12 years ago
ATTENTION READERS!!!!!!

DWornock is a Grade A Hater ( plus an asshole but the jury is still out on that) which means this story is that much more awesome.

Rob ConnerRob Connerabout 12 years ago
GREAT TALE!!!!!!

Wish I could give it a 10! Written with humor and a sense of fun. Entertaining. Rob Conner

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

What a hoot. "the whole twenty bucks". Had a great laugh.

Great story. You have a knack for subtle humor some do not have. Write more like this please. Thanks!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
A true loving wife -

What a concept -

Great story - plausible and possible too -

I do like how Jill turned out and the why of her life -it really complemented his so they do well together

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for the wonderful tale.

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
well wrong category!

this belongs in the SUPER WIVES CATEGORY, damn this was as humourus as Mr.lucky,

to all the jill's who have not found their jim, "come find me!"

SoMikeSoMikealmost 9 years ago
HA!

Fun stuff. Nice to read a Loving Wives tale that doesn't turn into a freak show involving the "loving wife" humiliating and torturing her husband.

Go Jill!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Better than the mister tale. Funnier also. Now all we need is a mr. and mrs. lucky jr.

Oh Yeah

gldngolfergldngolferabout 8 years ago
Another fun one

Just as much fun as Mr. Lucky.

Wouldn't mind another story featuring this loving couple.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Well done.

A nice story about a woman who loves her man enough to make sure he is happy even if a little clueless.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago
I take it completely back

Well, I just read the first part to the story.

The pissant was never raped! Lana was just a bit aggressive but it sure the fuck wasn't rape. He got injured yes, but it was not her fault. She could not know he had weak blood vessels.

So basically the woman who was nice enough to give a poor schmuck the fuck of his life when no one else would, was pissed all over by a vindictive cunt who did not know the truth.

As stupid as the idiot was, he probably completely misinterpreted her calls and all she wondered was how he was.

She got exposed to STD, maybe aids, maybe pregnancy all for nothing.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 7 years ago
Sweet and funny

Some commentators are treating this amusing story far too seriously. This is one "loving 'wife'" keeping her man sweet and untroubled, she doen't have any duty of care to the threat they face, so anything goes. Both Mr and Mrs stories were intended to be lighthearted and funny and this sequel hit all the right buttons, so 5* for me.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 6 years ago
Funny and endearing!

Super stories and a fun couple. Loved both stories. 5*

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 6 years ago
Delightful

Both stories are beyond hilarious. Well done. 5*****

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fun

Both Mr. And Mrs. were hilarious. Great set of stories.

AileyInnAileyInnover 5 years ago
5*

Funny story... I chuckle when I read comments regarding the story being unbelievable. You said from the outset that it was not realistic! (Then again, most stories on Literotica require some degree of suspension of belief...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lol

What a hoot!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Again,fun story. Sex with humor is always fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I enjoyed this, amusing, witty, fun and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Laughing

jtwheels

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

The Mrs. was much better than the Mr. I believe her when she says stay away from her Jimmy.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Another LMAO 5! Definitely soul mates, are Mr. and Mrs. Lucky. Lucky in love, lucky in revenge. Although his revenge result was really more the effect of luck than hers was.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Another funny story. Love the wife who’s so adventurous for doing stuff with her husband, and at the same time very possessive of him.

Great ending. 5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay, I am hooked. Love your comedy stories. A winner! 5*s. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hehe. The wife is priceless. Not that she has Jimmy, that is all she wants and will do whatever she needs to keep him with her and love him. But don't mess with her lol.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker6 months ago

Go jimmy go go jimmy go. Oh boy jimmy you go !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂lucky jimmy ! 😁✌️✌️👌👍👍👍💯💯🤷🙋🙋

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She's a loving tigress. Warning: Don't ever fuck around with her man. Lol!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a woman. Dang Jimmy is one lucky dude. His wife gas everything she wants in Jim and will always protect what is his.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous