Mrs. Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,239 Followers

I threw caution to the wind, and dropped my towel climbing naked onto the table. Lana was not quite that relaxed yet, but the champagne was wearing her down. She was almost staring at my naked body as the girl manipulated my muscles. I made sure to let out a lot of grunts and moans for the effect I wanted. I asked Mandy, my masseuse, to pay special attention to the muscles around my hips and thighs. Lana got the picture and soon her towel was on the floor. Barbara, her girl was kneading the cheeks of Lana's ass like bread dough.

I was enjoying this immensely, we finished with the massage, and I took Lana by the hand to the sauna. We were alone, and naked as the day we were born. I sat back and relaxed on the wooden bench, I pulled up my left leg to the bench. My cootchy was now on display for Lana to admire, and admire she did. With my head back, I closed my eyes and leisurely stroked my pussy. "Mmm, I wish Jimmy was here." I whispered.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just daydreaming about Jimmy, and the way he makes me feel."

"Hmm yeah, I can imagine." Her right hand was unconsciously flicking her left nipple.

"Doesn't your husband, Mark, make you feel that way?"

"Oh yeah, he's great." She said, a bit too fast and too loud.

I had two fingers inside my pussy now, and both feet were on the bench. I dropped the other hand to my crotch, and stroked my swollen clit. After having my pussy licked in front of twenty thousand people yesterday, I wasn't embarrassed at all by Jilling off in front of Lana.

"Ooh Jimmy, yeah, right there, ooh yeah. Harder Baby, yeah fuck me, oh yes, yes, yes, that's it, right there Baby. Uh, uh, uh, Yeess, yeeesssss, YEEESSSSSS!"

"Oh Christ Jill, that was so hot. I'm so jealous of you. I wish Mark could make me feel that way, oh god how I wish."

"But Lana, you said he did."

"He's just so busy all the time, he does his best, but it doesn't give me what you just had."

"I'm so sorry Lana, hey let's get showered and do some shopping. There is a little place that somebody told me about, I'm dying to check it out."

"Great, that's one thing Mark is good for."

"What's that?"

"Platinum credit cards." She grinned.

We caught a cab, and drove to the address Jerry had given me. The Adult Superstore was like a Wal-Mart store full of dildos and videos. This place had almost any sex related thing you could imagine, I might bring Jimmy here later and have some fun. We went isle by isle, and Lana went crazy. We almost needed a shopping cart for all the stuff she picked out to buy.

She had two huge bags full of toys, lotions and videos, I knew by this time, Lana was so horny that she would be happy to get laid in the middle of Las Vegas Boulevard. It was time for my payback, time to pay the piper.

I took Lana's beautifully manicured hand, and drug her into the video arcade. I checked the booths until I found one with the glory holes. We had to squeeze into the dirty little space, I inserted some money into the slot and chose a particularly sleazy film. A few minutes later as if on cue, Lana was rubbing at the crotch of her shorts. I fed the machine some dollar bills, and pulled my skirt up to my waist. I wasn't getting aroused, but I needed to put Lana more at ease and lower her inhibitions.

She responded, and her shorts and panties were down to her ankles. I rubbed my clit, and I moaned for the benefit of the others in the arcade. Lana was approaching her orgasm, she was biting her bottom lip and rubbing her furry pussy furiously. Her eyes were riveted to the TV screen, as the first hard cock came through the hole in the wall. I took Lana's free hand and wrapped her fingers around the dick poking out of the hole. She didn't even realize what was happening, as she continued to masturbate.

She was stroking the hard cock in earnest now, I pulled the tiny digital camera out and started to film the action. I was very careful to get some great footage of that marvelous three-carat diamond ring of hers, as it pistoned back and forth on that anonymous whanger.

As Lana peaked, she was rewarded with a face full of gooey cum. She was way beyond caring at this point, I helped her to her feet and, positioned her on the new cock that had entered from the other wall. She was bent at the correct angle now as I spread the cheeks of her ass and directed the hard prick into her sloppy wet cunt. Her eyes were fixed on the cock that had just creamed her face, she let go and took it into her mouth to clean the remaining drops of spunk.

The camera was rolling as Lana took it from both ends now. This was going to make a much better film than the one playing on the screen before us. I got some particularly great video of a long skinny dick invading Lana's asshole. Two hours later, the sperm was running from ever orifice. She'd been used by at least eight different men. As I left the little cubbyhole I was surprised to see Jerry exiting the next booth while pulling up his zipper. He just smiled and said "I thought you might need I ride back to the hotel."

We collected Lana and her things, she didn't say even one word on the short drive to her hotel. Jerry drove me to the casino and said. "You're a great lady and I didn't want things to get out of hand. You know, just in case, that kind of thing can get ugly really quick. Like a sharks feeding frenzy."

"You're such a sweet guy, thank you." I kissed him on the cheek, and left the car.

It had been, a peachy day, and when I see Jimmy, it's going to get peachier. I happen to see him at the casino bar as I made my way to the elevators.

"Hey sailor, how's your luck running?" He looked around to see me.

"It looks like I just hit the jackpot, I missed you today." He's so sweet, giggle.

"How about buying a lonely girl a drink?"

"Sure Honey, what'll it be, sex on the beach?"

"Nope, a bottle of water and a screaming orgasm in our room."

We barely made it out of the elevator, Jimmy was picking up my shoes and clothes all the way down the hall. I stood naked waiting for him to open the door to our room. I wanted it hard and fast, but Jimmy took me slow and easy. We never even made it to dinner that night.

I left a message for Lana, strongly suggesting for her to meet me by the pool at our hotel the next morning at ten o'clock. She didn't look like her vacation was going as well as mine, when she joined me at the pool.

"Lana, you don't look like you slept too well last night."

"Truthfully, I didn't sleep at all, and I don't feel very good right now."

"Would you like a Bloody Mary?"

"Ok, it may help a little."

"I doubt that." I said to low for her to hear. I called the pool girl over and ordered our drinks.

"Jill, I feel so dirty. And the guilt is killing me. How did all that happen yesterday? God this is such a mess, what are we going to do."

"What do you mean by we, Lana? The only thing I did yesterday was rub my pussy in front of you. You on the other hand, fucked or sucked at least eight different cocks by my count." The look on her face now was priceless. "Oh, and by the way, here's a little memento of your first gang bang, if that was your first." I handed her a CD of her exploits.

"NO! You didn't! This isn't happening, I don't believe you."

Our drinks arrived and Lana drank all of hers, as I signed the ticket. With her drink finished I handed her mine, she looked like she could use it.

"Well Lana, if I were you, I would take it seriously. Now that you've had a taste of how it feels to be used against your will, I want you to think about how you used Jim. And I suggest that if you don't want your husband to know what you did yesterday, you keep your goddamned mouth shut and stay the fuck away from my man. I won't be so nice the next time we meet."

"You know about that too? How?"

"Simple, Jimmy told me. It's called trust and communication, you should try it sometime. Maybe if you treated Mark like a husband instead of a bank account, you wouldn't be chasing other men."

"Are you going to tell Mark?"

"Lana, as long as you stay away from Jim, it'll be our secret. But if you ever try to contact him again, the whole world will know about your Vegas vacation."

Well, Jim's complicated slot machine theory didn't pan out, he lost all his money, the whole twenty bucks. My system worked pretty well, you put the money in the top and push the button, I won over twelve hundred dollars. Pretty simple, huh, but that isn't the reason they call me Mrs. Lucky.

Let me give all of you ladies some advice, if you are looking for a guy to scratch your itch. Don't pay as much attention to the box your man comes in, just like with crackerjacks, the surprise is what's inside. And stay the fuck away from my Jimmy, or I'll be paying you a visit.

leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,239 Followers
12